All Comments on 'Little Brother Taxi Service'

by VilHaMer

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 2 years ago

Mmmmm such a great story!!!

Makes me wish I had sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! I hope you plan on continuing. Perhaps involve her friends, even when sober.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Please Continue

I really wanna see where you take this

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME story but there will be a price to pay.

First the pleasure, then the PAIN.

Can’t wait for the y

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Wish she'd woken up, and it turned out it was a plan, or something. But I suspect that was the point. It's not meant to be sweet or anything like that, it's exactly what it says on the tin: a horny, sober brother taking advantage of his drunken, slutty sister. You paint the picture well, as usual. Now I need to read "Words on Skin" (pacofear) as a chaser.

Of course if it turns out this isn't a standalone, I'll definitely read the next one! Not trying to say otherwise, or criticize in any way, just sharing my reactions to the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue. Hope you do it quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need the next morning and the next ride

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your nice comments, all. :)

I had a bit of a continuation planned, but decided to just make this a very quick and simple story. I have other stories coming and I don't want them all to be huge ones. See you around. :)

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. Thanks for posting it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good. Begs for sequels. Sis needs to check to see if it’s as good sober. And her friends need to check as well.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Nothing quite like booze and reefer to let one’ true feelings come out.

If they don’t go back into protection mode, then tomorrow they will both admit they had wanted to have a go for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pregnant ???????

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Wow, Hot as Hell. It's begging for another chapter or three. Sis is used to partying, and getting drunk. I bet she will remember it all, and want more of him. Sat least I hope so.

VilHaMerVilHaMerover 2 years agoAuthor

For those of you who are wondering where this story would have gone if I had continued it, my plan was for sis to message him in the morning, telling him that she knew he'd fucked her (she had noticed that she'd had sex and put two and two together). Ordering him to come down there, she'd then proceed to fuck him again after a bit of a conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How ever you do it whether she get pregnant or she calls him down again to fick after realizing it you need to make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shes a college party girl so shes probably on the pill, or some such birth control...but after the fucking her brother gave her, the best ever of course, she wants more with him and eventually all of it...deciding HE is the one for her, to make her happy, give her a family and a life as his wife and mother of their kids.....seems like a logical progression. maybe a threesome or foursome with her friends too ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. You're my new favorite writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Getting fucked by a cheap drunk whore....nah

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Another 3/5 effort. There's no romance. There's no follow up. There's no incite into why his sister wanted to blow him in the first place. There's just too much missing from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They need a near-rape tag. Girl couldn't finish a sentence and her sober brother pounded her out. Not what I was expecting.

MickaelBranhamMickaelBranham9 months ago

Definitely enjoyed it, would enjoy another continuation or 2 as well. Good job

Mickael

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight8 months ago

Nothing quite like looking down and seeing one's horny sibling sucking on one's hard dick. Trust me, I know! Cheers!

RamazaRamaza6 months ago

I really like it, all the way close to the end of the story. Him using and abusing his sister and then cover it up is a sleazeball thing to do, not something you do to someone you claim you love, sister or not.

3 stars only.

Gym52Gym524 months ago

Of this had been a true story then I would say it is very close to incestuous rape, being a a figment of the authors imagination, fiction/fantasy, then it is acceptable. I congratulate the author on a job well done, the work is well crafted, written and presented, an enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVilHaMer@VilHaMer
I have been writing erotic stories for many years, but mostly in Norwegian. Recently, I started playing with the idea of writing in English, and thought I could publish them on Literotica in addition to my own Tumblr blog: https://vilhamer.tumblr.com/archive

SIMILAR Stories