Little Brother Taxi Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to resist, I started touching my sister's naked skin. First the lower stomach... then downwards in between her legs. She moaned and moved as my fingers brushed against her labia. Nervously, I took my fingers away, but only managed to keep my hands off her for a few seconds until I had to touch her again. I stroked the inside of her thighs, moving towards her pussy again and stroking gently along the length of it.

"Mh... cum... make me ... cum..." she mumbled.

I kept touching. Feeling. She was warm. Pressing one of my fingers up along her slit, I could also feel that she was getting wet. My fingers were getting covered in her slippery juices, smearing it across her sensitive pussy lips while she moaned louder and louder.

When I inserted a whole finger inside her, she squirmed. I started fingering her, feeling her insides squeeze gently. I could smell her scent beginning to fill the room. She started moaning louder as I moved my finger in and out a bit faster.

"Yah, fuck me..."

"Oh my God, sis... this is so hot..."

Suddenly, I felt her hand grab my hair. The next thing I knew, she had pulled me in. My face was pressing right into her naked pussy.

"Mmmmmake me cummmm..." she whispered, breathing heavily.

Having no idea how to do this, I just started licking her the way I'd seen people do it in porn, and fortunately, it seemed to be working. She tasted of something I had never tasted before... rich, thick, juices ... That taste, along with the thought of what I was doing, was driving me wild with desire.

I put my hands underneath her and around her hips, pulling myself into her. I started lapping at her with my tongue like an eager puppy, licking furiously up and down her slit. She moaned, squirmed and eventually groaned loudly, shaking and shivering as I managed to give her the orgasm she wanted. Feeling a real sense of achievement that I'd made a girl cum, I forgot for a moment who the girl was. I had just gone down on my sister, drinking her pussy juice until she came right in my face. Those were my sister's juices smeared all over my face right now.

"Fuck me... fuck... me... fuuuuck..."

I heard her voice echo in my ear. She just lay there with her eyes closed, repeating those words over and over, horny beyond reason. I stood up and looked down at her. Standing there, next to the bed with my slutty, sexy sister under me, I once again realized what it was we were doing. This was my chance to say no. My chance to stop. But again... I couldn't. I couldn't stop myself.

I climbed in the bed and got on top of her. As soon as I did, her legs wrapped themselves around me. Her arms too, they embraced me and pulled me in close. It didn't even seem like a conscious act. It was like her body's natural instinct was to do this when a man lay down on top of her.

Before I knew it, I was inside her. I was inside a girl's pussy for the first time. I couldn't believe this was happening. The feeling was incredible. She was wet, slippery, warm... her insides were the perfect sheathe for my sword, which was still as rock-hard as only an excessively horny teenage boy's can be.

"Uhh... fuck... fuck..." my sister moaned in my ear.

"Uuuuhh!" I moaned right back.

Instinctively, I started thrusting into her. Deep. Hard. Reaching around her and holding on, I pushed myself against her as hard as I could and felt her do the same.

"Fuuck! Wanna fuuuck... meeee...!" she kept shouting, louder and louder.

I was way beyond caring about making noise at this point. The only thing on my mind was the feeling. I kept thrusting into her, faster and faster, making the sensation stronger and stronger. Sis kept moaning, holding me tightly and practically yelling in my ear.

"Yah! Yeah yeah yeah fuck fuck fuck! Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

Her voice was getting raspy and hoarse. Her breathing was almost as strained as mine. Pearls of sweat were beginning to appear on her forehead, and she was making grimaces of pleasure, turning me on more and more as I humped away at her.

"Fuck, sis, you're so fucking hot!" I groaned as I started to lose control.

Normally, when I jerk off twice in a short amount of time, I'm able to last longer after the first orgasm. This time, I wasn't. Fucking my hot slut sister was the single most exciting experience of my life, and her pussy was the perfect instrument for getting that second orgasm out of a man. I couldn't even talk anymore, my instincts just took over and made me a brainless, sex-crazed animal. As I came, my hips just kept thrusting away. I groaned and growled, feeling my whole lower body twitch as I started pumping my slimy sauce into her.

"Fuck... fuck... c'mon... fuck..." I heard her raspy voice whisper, lower now, as if she was both drunk and exhausted.

I was out of breath. We lay still there, me on top of her, I don't know for how long. Confusion set in as I started to come back to my senses. What had we done? What had I done? I'd just fucked my sister? Shit, I was still technically doing it - my dick was still inside her! Her legs were still wrapped around me, but I really couldn't use that as an excuse. She was drunk as a skunk and high as a kite, I should have known better than to give in to temptation like this...

I slid out of her and stood up out of bed. Looking down at her, I could see that she was pretty much out of it. She looked like she had dropped down on the bed and fallen asleep, arms and legs thrown about in weird positions. Now she was breathing normally again, but still mumbling slurred words intermittently.

"Mmmm... cum... cock... wanna..."

Fuck, she was so hot. Lying there with her legs spread and her pussy on display, she almost gave me the urge to keep going...

Instead, I got scared. Nobody could know about this. I picked up her panties and put them back on her, then I covered her up and tucked her in. Before I left, I got hold of her phone and used her finger on its sensor to unlock it. Finding our message history, I deleted some select messages and left only the ones that told the story of her asking me to collect her, and me doing just that.

On my way out, I got all my clothes and checked that the place looked okay. Then I made my way back upstairs as quietly as I could. On the one hand, I wanted to put all of this behind me, hoping that nobody would ever notice anything. On the other hand, I kind of hoped that this was not the last time sis got drunk and asked me for a ride...

12