Little Cherub

Story Info
Josh regrets going command during the school play.
3.7k words
4.18
24k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

This story is a stand alone tale loosely based on a real event that happened to me in school. The epilogue ties into my "Son of a witch" series but you don't need to have read it to get this story, although it does add the potential for a sequel. If you like it please consider rating or leaving a comment. I always appreciate constructive feedback so I can improve my writing.

All characters depicted here are 18+

*

Josh sat in the car as it barrelled down the road to the town hall feeling very anxious. It was the night of the school play and he was dreading it. He was no actor but he needed the extra credit. He didn't even have that big a part, just an angel in the back ground. He had no lines just one cue where he had to walk forward and hold up a fake baby for the closing scene.

This wasn't why he was so nervous however. He'd had an argument with his best friend Liam the day before. Well not so much an argument as it was an unfortunate prank gone wrong.

On their lunch break, Liam had been standing talking to his crush Liv. She never paid him much attention. This was the first time she'd actually given him the time of day. Josh was jealous however since he liked Liv too. He couldn't stand the idea that Liam might actually get somewhere with her.

Not thinking about it too much he snuck up behind Liam planning to spook him, knowing he had a pension for letting out a high pitched scream when he got scared. As he crept up however he tripped on his untied shoelace, reaching out to grab something to steady himself. He wound up grabbing Liam's shorts, yanking them down to the ground.

Liam went white as a sheet as he was left standing in his tighty whities in front of the whole school yard seeing Liv look down, giggling at the sight.

"Haha nice undies Liam, never heard of boxers?" Someone called from the crowd.

Surrounded by laughter from his fellow students he leaned down to pull up his shorts. He spun round to see a guilty Josh on the ground. "Shit sorry man I didn't mean to..." He stared.

Liam didn't stay to listen and ran off, weaving through the laughing crowd. Josh felt really bad. He spent the night calling Liam's house, desperate to apologise but with no luck. He had to make this right.

As he walked into the town hall he began looking for his friend. He headed through to the changing rooms and found Liam getting ready.

"Hey man listen about yesterday," He started.

"Don't talk to me asshole! I never wanna speak to you again!"

"Cumon man don't be like that, it was just a stupid accident," Josh assured him.

"It was fucking humiliating, everyone saw me. Liv saw me, and now she thinks I'm just some loser little kid," He said frustrated.

"Well I mean..." Josh started.

"What?" Liam said flatly.

"It's just....you were kinda wearing tinghty whities dude," He said stifling a giggle

"Fuck you!" Liam snapped turning back to get into costume.

"Oh cumon dude I was just kidding, don't be such a baby," He let slip.

Liam's glared at him. "What did you call me?" He said fuming with rage.

Josh knew he'd crossed a line, "Okay okay I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Look ill do anything to make it up to you, name your price."

Liam paused for a second considering the offer. Then he had a wicked little lightbulb moment.

"Give me your boxers," He said.

Josh froze for a second, replying, "What? No way I can't do that!"

"You said anything I want. That's what I want. I want you to do the show tonight commando." Josh could tell Liam wasn't kidding.

"Isn't there anything else I could do? My costumes just a sheet and you know I'm not allowed to wear pants, I'd be totally naked under there!" He pleaded.

"Yea that's the point, I want you to feel as embarrassed as I did. Take it as a win, you won't actually be seen by anyone," Liam explained.

Josh thought for a second, "And then we'll be even yea?"

Liam smiled mischievously. He had Josh hooked, "Yes then we'll be even. Better hurry up we're on soon."

Quickly Josh stripped off to his underwear, hiding in the corner out of view from anyone. He slipped on his costume which was just an old bed sheet his mother had sewn into a long robe type garb. Once he was ready he nervously slipped his boxers off his legs.

"Haha okay hand them over," Liam said reaching out his hand.

Josh reluctantly handed over the garment and the two boys headed out to the stage.

They took there spots along with the rest of the scurrying students. Josh looked around and saw Liam waving at him, grinning evilly. He then saw that Liam was pointing up. He looked up to the big cardboard moon set piece. There hanging off the crescent shape were his boxers!

Josh looked over at Liam again who was laughing manically to himself. Josh began to wonder if this was really worth it. What if someone saw them hanging up there? They'd never know they were his but still the idea of his boxers being on display like that was humiliating enough.

The show began and the curtain rose. His part was very simple. Just stand in the background for the whole show until the last scene where he would step forward, pick up the prop baby and hold it in the air. His only other interaction with a anyone was when Liv would drop in front of him pretending to pray to him, even then he just had to look down and then back up ignoring her.

As he looked out into the audience he felt like everyone was staring at him. The cool wind wafted through his costume, breezing through his exposed groin.

"Oh shit, what if someone notices?" He thought to himself. As he scanned the crowed no one seemed to be looking at him. All eyes were focused on leading man Jay feverishly overacting. Then he spotted his family. His Mom and Dad were watching him supportively but his little brothers were distracted. They were giggling frantically looking above him.

"Fuck they've seen them!" He thought. His brothers had spotted his boxers hanging over head. He prayed they'd stay quiet but knowing them not too likely. He'd have to deal with that later, his first prompt was coming up.

Liv threw herself down in front of him acting out the scene, "Oh please dear Angel. Guid me through this turbulent torment!"

"Who wrote this shit?" Josh thought to himself.

"Please gift me your light to protect my unborn babe!" She slumped forward grabbing at his robe. He almost had a heart attack as he heard a tiny *rip* form his shoulder.

"Shit!" He thought. If she pulled any harder she'd rip his robe off! Everyone would see him total naked! Thankfully she let go, gazing up at him in character. As he looked down at here, he realised he could see straight down here top. He saw her modest round tits just sitting there. He instantly felt himself getting aroused. Hastily he looked up completing his action in the scene leaving Liv to jump up and move on.

He stood there feeling his erection pushing against his robe. Looking down he saw the small mound poking out. He quickly hunched over as inconspicuously as possible. Liam was looking straight at him, breaking character as he tried to hold in his giggles.

The show continued, nearing its end. His erection still haden't gone down as his moment to shine approached. He thought about fainting or just running off stage. He knew it would cost him any credit he would get from the class. If he did he'd never get into the college he wanted and be stuck going to the local college. He had no choice. He'd need to risk it.

He planned out his approach. If he just slumped as he walked no one would notice, the main problem would be when he had to lift the prop baby in the air lion king style. He figured if he put his leg up on the step the baby was on, he'd be able to hide his boner.

He just had to be carful not to move to fast, otherwise his robe would ride up and he'd flash the people in the front row.

His moment had come. The scene was one of mania as everyone ran around the stage acting out a war while Liv lay on the ground acting out her death, "Please dear sprit, let me go but save my babe!" He made his move. Using the other students as cover he crept over to the prop baby. He took his pose lifting his right leg onto the pedestal spreading his pelvis. Picking up the little prop baby he lifted it into the air for the big finish of the show.

He was oddly proud of himself, he'd successfully pulled it off. He'd made it through the whole show without being caught. He thought surely now Liam and him would be okay. He was wrong.

As he stood triumphantly with his fellow classmates acting around him, a single sound pierced through the bustle.

*RRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!!!*

His face dropped as felt felt the cool air on his bare chest. He couldn't bring himself to look down, but he didn't have to. After a second of silence and gasps from the crowd, the whole hall erupted in laughter.

He saw girls his own age laughing manically pointing in his direction. Boys he called friends were slapping each other in a fit of mockery. He saw parents grabbing they're mouths trying to contain there amusement.

Then through laughs he heard his own brother yell out, "BETTER COVER UP BRO, WITHOUT ANY HAIR YOU MIGHT CATCH A COLD!"

There was another chorus of laughter, as people began making crude signs with there hands holing there thumb and index finger close together. This was clearly a jibe at the size of his penis, which despite his teen years coming to a close was very underdeveloped.

Puberty hadn't been kind to him, if it had hit him at all. He had no visible hair. Just three little equally small fleshy masses making up a tiny cock and balls. There was no shaft, just a small little head nestled into his bare flesh.

He looked around at his fellow students for some kind of help, but no one stepped forward. One boy yelled at him, "Haha shit it looks like a lil Jellybean." They all continued laughing uncontrollably.

Liam was next to a hysterical Liv and said nice and loud, "The props hung better than him haha." This got a huge roar from the crowd on stage. Liv continued laughing at him with no sympathy in her eyes.

Josh finally realised he hadn't covered up yet. He threw his arms down holding the plastic baby to cover his scared little willy. As everyone continued to laugh at his predicament he ran off the stage.

In the changing rooms he quickly got dressed holding back tears. His teacher kept anyone from going in, only letting his family enter. "Hey honey you okay?," his Mom asked gently. Both his parents did their best to console him while his brothers kept giggling. "Don't worry bud it was really fast. I bet hardly anyone really saw anything," His Dad reassured him.

"Yea cause there wasn't much to see," His little brother laughed, making Josh cringe in shame.

"ANDREW! Knock it off!" His Dad barked.

"Well its true Dad, he doesn't even have any hair!" His other brother Riley chimed in.

"SHUT UP! I have hair you little shit!" Josh snapped.

"JOSH! Enough of that. All of pack it in and let's gets home." His mother herded them out of the room.

As they walked out to the car Josh heard non stops snickers aimed in his direction. He saw his classmates waving their pinkies at him as he got in the car. As they drove off home he saw Liam talking confidently to Liv. He couldn't believe how wrong this whole night had gone.

Josh sat there feeling his stomach knotted with shame. His little brothers continued his torment. "Don't believe Dad Josh, everyone defiantly saw. Except maybe the people in the back row, they're need binoculars to spot that nub," Andrew teased.

His brother Riley added, "Haha yea I heard them all calling you Jellybean. Looks like that's your new nickname. Either that or smoothie cuz....ye know." He glanced down to Josh's crotch, laughing with Andrew.

"By the way, we had a talk and we'd rather you told everyone we're your stepbrothers from now on. We haven't minded you just calling us brothers till now, but If people thought we were actually related then they might we're as tiny as you, and unlike you we still have hopes of getting laid some day haha." Andrew and Riley continued to goad and tease Josh all the way home.

After a long night of teasing at the hands of his brothers, the next morning he and his parents were called into the school. Josh couldn't figure out why his family had to be there. They dropped off his brothers and headed into the principals office.

Mr Tarkon greeted them, "Ah Mr and Mrs Henderson, Josh, please take a seat." They all sat in front of his desk. "Im afraid I have some troubling news. Although I wasn't there I heard of Josh's little stunt last night, and due to the nature of it we must handle it very seriously."

Stunt? What the hell was that supposed to mean. He made it sound like Josh had done it on purpose.

"We're very sorry about the whole thing sir, but I assure you it was an unfortunate accident," his Mom promised.

"Well I'm afraid there is some evidence to the contrary," Mr Tarkon retorted.

He turned his attention to the large box tv next to his desk, pushing the button to turn it on. The screen lit up and Josh's heart sank. There he was just seconds before he lost his only cover on the stage.

"Naturally we collected any film of the night so it could be destroyed, but when we reviewed the incident we made a couple of rather disturbing discoveries." Mr Tarkon pointed at the paused image. "Can you please explain this Josh?" he said aiming his finger at Josh's boxers hanging from the large moon prop.

"Uh...I'm not sure sir," he lied sheepishly.

"Hmm well maybe you need a better look." Mr Tarkon reached into his desk, pulling out the grey underwear Josh had been wearing the night before.

"Josh! Those are your boxers!" His mother gasped.

Josh could've slapped his mother. He couldn't believe she would so carelessly rat him out.

"Thank you for confirming Mrs Henderson. So how did they get up there Josh?" Mr Tarkon asked him.

"I...uh....I'm not sure."

"Well let me tell you what I think happened. You thought it would be a fun prank to deface the play by hiding these on the stage, then you wound up flashing the entire audience, ruining the play in the process," he said accusingly.

"What? that's not what happened, someone pulled my costume off me!" He yelled.

"Well we can check that too," he replied hitting play.

Josh sat breathless as he watched his exposure again. Just as his robe was ripped away and the laughter started the image froze.

He was utterly mortified, his parents were now staring at his captured shame. He looked ridiculous holding up that stupid prop, his minuscule dick barely visible. He felt like he could just die there and then. It only got worse when he heard his Dad chuckle slightly.

"Now if we loop it right here..." Mr Tarkon clicked the remote. Josh looked on horrified as he saw the video loop the moment of his exposure. Over and over again he sat with his parents watching his little nub bounce into view. "As we can all see there's no one near you Josh. So I'm afraid your little jig is up." He put extra emphasis on "little", making Josh squirm.

"Why the hell would I do this? Why would I want people to see my....me like that!" Josh cried in frustration.

"I'm sure I couldn't imagine why you thought this was funny, but going by the audience you got the desired response," Mr Tarkon said unmoved by Josh's plights. "Now needless to say you will not receive any credit from the class and you will serve detention for the rest of the week."

"What? No, I need those credits for my college application!" He pleaded.

"Well then you'll need to find some other class to build up the extra credit, but this little stunt will not go unpunished," Mr Tarkon replied sternly.

Josh turned to look at his parents for support but got nothing. His Dad just continued you hold back chuckles while his mother glared at him, "We're very disappointed in you Josh!"

"Well that should conclude things, Josh why don't you head to class." Mr Tarkon motioned to the door.

Utterly defeated Josh left the room with his head hanging low. In the hall he was bombarded with jokes and giggles.

"Hey hear comes lil Jellybean himself," one boy called out.

"Hey Josh. Missed the show last night, heard you were such a cute 'little' cherub," a girl taunted.

"Don't worry you didn't miss much!" Her friend teased waving her pinky.

As he walked past the popular crowd he picked up his pace to go unnoticed but he was too slow.

"Hey Jellybean, you put on a great show last night. You could've been an understudy for the baby!" Marty laughed.

"Hey you never know maybe he was just cold," Talia added.

"Haha yea must've been cold, his dick was totally bald!" Jay called out, to a roar of laughs.

Josh ran off down the hall to his locker to escape the teasing. He fumbled with the combination with his hands shaking. After grabbing his books for the day he shut the door revealing Liam standing behind it.

"Hey Josh how's things?" He asked innocently.

Josh glared at him unamused, "How do you think I am?" He asked sarcastically.

"Haha yea I guess it was pretty bad," Liam chuckled.

"Pretty bad? It was utterly humiliating, now everyone thinks I'm just some loser with a baby dick." He walked down the hall with Liam hot on his heels.

"Oh don't be silly they don't 'think' that. They all saw it, they KNOW you have a baby dick dude!" He teased cruelly.

Josh shivered at this confirmation of his new status at school. He thought about why he'd done it the first place to win Liam back as a friend. Hearing his teasing now Josh thought, "This was so not worth it."

"Look on the bright side buddy," Liam said grabbing Josh's shoulder.

"What bright side?" Josh growled.

"Well Liv made out with me last night, even agreed to a date."

"How the hell does that help me?" Josh said scowling.

"Well it doesn't, but it helps us. If I play my cards right I might get laid, and it helps her cause now she won't have to risk getting fucked by that baby carrot in your pants," Liam replied smugly grinning.

"Your suck a dick, this is all your fault. If you hadn't dared me to go commando this never would've happened," Josh ranted.

"Haha cumon man that's not why it's my fault," he said grinning.

"What do you mean?" Josh asked confused.

"You agreed to that so that's on you. It's my fault cuz I'm the one who grabbed your robe."

Josh couldn't believe what he'd just heard, it was Liam who had stripped him on the stage. It was his fault that everyone was now teasing him about his tiny penis.

"It.....it was you? How? I saw the video. I didn't even see you!"

"Yea well I'm a very good actor," Liam said grinning, "I'd say we're even but my dick would need to shrink 6 inches and flash the whole school for that to happen."

"You bastard! Do you have any idea what you've done! I might not get into college now. I'll need to go to the fucking local college!" He yelled.

"Haha yea but at least you'll know everyone, and they'll know you....Jellybean!" With that Liam swaggered away.

He was right, and Josh knew it. If he wound up going to the local college where everyone knew he was the guy who flashed his micro dick to the whole school then he wouldn't get laid till his mid 20s!

The end

*** epilogue ***

A week or so later, Josh was still barraged with jokes every time he walked down the hall. He ate lunch alone to avoid the mockery.

As he sat picking away at his lunch he was joined by an unexpected guest.

"Hey there Jellybean." It was Jay Wardwood. Josh hated this guy, he had been the lead in the play and made no secret at how mad he was that his moment had been ruined by Josh's ordeal.

"What the hell do you want?" Josh snapped at him.

"Look I'm sorry, I'll call you Josh," Jay replied sighing with effort. An apology was very out of character for Jay, and Josh noticed this. Was this a prank?

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12