All Comments on 'Little Dick Little Needs a Friend'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't believe my eyes!

A story about real people? No monster cocks or an older woman with the body of a teen? Amazing! The fact that it's sweet and sexy made it even better. MOre please!

Thomas DrablΓ©zienThomas DrablΓ©zienalmost 8 years ago
Realistic people in a realistic story....

I was just thinking today about trying to write a story about realistic people. Realistic people with all the desires that real people have. Also all the failings and short comings that real people have. And would such a story work?

You have. And it did work very well.

Well done

Tom D.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

ILoveOlderWomenILoveOlderWomenalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous you read my mind

So tired of reading stories about 12" dicks, shaved pussy and huge tits. Reality gets me going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

Many under sized guys need a woman who appreciates them. It can build confidence and lead to much better life.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

A real story about real people who appreciate each other. Wow! What a rare gem on this site. Wonderful writing!! 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed the story

There is a kindness and love in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I really liked it!

It was great. Love, kindness and sudden accomplishment. 5 stars for sure!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 7 years ago
A gentle tale.

A simple tale of two misfits that needed someone. This is a gentle story that can touch you in a way that so many others fail to do on this site and the writer should be commended highly for this. Very easy 5*

OscineMajorOscineMajorover 7 years ago
A Good Story

A really good story. Well worth the effort to write a comment and log in to avoid signing "Anonymous".

FuturaslimFuturaslimalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is a well written story. Very engaging with characters that feel quite like regular people with insecurities and challenges in life. People who aren’t bombshells and studs. Love it when a writer doesn’t go towards the far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember the first time i got my 4 incher into a vagina i was in heaven. I didnt last very long but as the girl told me i knew how to use it good.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This is quite the real story...too many, at any age, who act like they are 'superior' to others just because of some superficial 'thing's they cannot control...

And, for all the "small" guys out there, "it is not the size of the pole, but how it waves too-and-fro"...YYYAAAYYY, to us "little guys"

5/5 stars, demands more!!πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ˜ˆ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish you have more of these woman on small-package boy stories. It's really great. 10/10!

ArseniqueArseniqueabout 1 month ago

Like so many of your stories, your characters feel alive and sympathetic in their imperfections. I've read just about all of your stories over time, and have concluded that you've been one of best writers to share your stories here. I just wish you were still writing new ones, now and then. Perhaps one of these days... 5 stars, not because it is perfect or super hot, but because it is a good human story that helps soften readers' hearts. Plus, it's been hovering at 4.49 for some time and could stand a nudge up to 4.5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous