Little Did I Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a college education, she waited tables and made a pretty good living at it. She was living in a studio apartment in a neighborhood near the border town of Chula Vista, not a very good area, but she felt safe and was settled into life there.

"Wow. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you," I offered as she finished up her story.

"You know, there's a lot of people a lot worse off than me, so I consider myself fortunate."

"That's a great attitude. You were always so positive."

"So, how about you?"

"Well, Diana is off at college in Florida and we never had other children, so Sandy and I are free birds. I work a lot and play golf as much as possible. Other than that, life is still pretty much the same, only 21 years later."

"You and Sandy are happy?" Erica asked pointedly.

"Um, sure, you know. Yeah. I guess."

Laughing, Erica said, "That doesn't sound convincing."

"It's fine. It's convenient, I guess. Let's leave it at that."

After a few minutes of silent eating, I said, "Erica, I need to tell you something. I'm so sorry about that night. I was a mature adult and shouldn't have led you on."

"Stop. Stop apologizing. You did no such thing. I knew exactly what I was doing when I came over wearing that shirt and when I told you to hide in the closet with me. Honestly, I wanted you to be the first to take my virginity. I wanted you to fuck me that night. It was my dream."

"Seriously?"

"Fuck John. Seriously? Yes. I still do."

There was an awkward silence at this point. We just stared at each other. Erica looked down and fiddled with her food. I sipped my wine. The waitress appeared and broke the thick air by setting down our check. I had enough cash to cover the bill and the tip, so I put the money down and we headed outside.

"Well, this was really fun," Erica said. "I can't believe I saw you again. I've always wanted to see you again and, well, I'm glad I did."

"Yeah, this was great. Will I see you working tomorrow?"

"No. I have the day off. But I'm back the next day. When do you leave?"

"I leave the next morning, so I won't see you," I said.

"Okay. We have to walk right by my light rail stop on the way back to the hotel, so we can walk that far together and then say goodbye."

We chatted a little bit as we walked the two blocks to the light rail station. Her train was only about 5 minutes away, so I stood on the platform and started to say goodbye.

"Maybe if I'm back out this way, um, we could have dinner again," I suggested.

"That would be nice. I'd like that, John.

A train rounded the corner and she grabbed her backpack and got ready to board. Something suddenly stirred deep in my gut, but I just stood there. The door opened, we hugged goodbye, and she took a step forward. Her next step put her on the first step inside the train and, out of nowhere, I reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

A few other passengers, and Erica, looked at me with a little bit of shock. I looked Erica in the eyes and said, "Is it too late?"

"Too late for what?"

"For your dream to come true?"

She knew exactly what I meant. "Well, I'm hardly a virgin anymore, but I still hold the dream."

"Then come spend the night with me."

The doors closed to the train, and Erica said, "I hope you're serious, because the next train isn't for a while."

I grabbed her, pulled her into my chest and kissed her deeply and passionately. As we broke off the kiss, Erica said, "If you do that again, I'm going to want to do it right here."

I laughed and we headed off for the hotel, walking briskly.

We were alone inside the elevator and started making out again. Our hands were all over each other and it took our combined self-control to not rip each other's clothes off. That would wait for the hotel room.

We didn't get 3 feet inside the hotel door before we had stripped each other down to our underwear. I scooped Erica off her feet and carried her over to the bed and laid her down gently. She rolled over to the middle of the bed, looked up at me, and patted the bed next to her. I had to pause to take in how amazing she looked.

Her naturally tan skin was the perfect canvas for the skimpy, red bra that held her 34D breasts high on her chest. She had on matching, bikini-cut panties. My fully-erect cock was peeking out of the slit in my boxers and wanted to experience what I was looking at. Erica was the same, beautiful woman I lusted after many years ago, but now she was going to be mine in a whole new way. There was no holding back tonight.

Erica, seeing me just standing there staring at her gorgeous body, got up on her knees and moved over in front of me. She held out her hands and I took them in mine.

"Do you want to come to bed and have your way with your babysitter, Mr. Turner?"

As if I needed any help getting turned on, now Erica wanted to dirty talk her way through this.

"Would you like to be a naughty girl with me?"

"Well, last time we were together, I only got to stroke this," she said, reaching into my boxers and pulling out my dick. "Tonight, I want to suck on it and I want you to fuck me with it."

By the time my boxers hit the floor, Erica was already kissing the tip of my cock and starting to lick my stiff shaft from my balls to the tip. She took the full length of my dick into her mouth and started stroking it while she sucked me off. I reached out, pulled her close enough so I could unhook her bra, and then I started fondling her grown up mounds of love while she sucked on my cock.

After a few minutes, with a long night of love making ahead, I gently pushed her back onto the bed. I climbed on the bed and knelt between her spread thighs. I leaned over, kissed her deeply, and then moved my kisses to her breasts, sucking hard on her pert nipples. Erica arched her back and begged me to bite them a little.

My kissing left her tits and moved down her stomach and quickly to the inside of her thigh. As I nibbled on her thighs, I pulled off her underwear which revealed a dark, neatly-trimmed bush on her vagina. I didn't waste any time in parting her cunt with my tongue, licking it from top to bottom, lapping up her wetness. As her clit came to life, I started gently sucking it in and out of my mouth.

Erica reached down and pulled my head deeper into her wet pussy and screamed, "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Suck your babysitter's wet pussy."

With that encouragement, my tongue started fucking her pussy with a rapid rhythm. Within a few minutes, Erica started to shake, arched her back, and squirted her love juice in my mouth as she burst into a massive orgasm. She moaned deeply, held her breath for the last of it, and then collapsed back onto the pillows. I kissed my way back up her stomach, chest, and then let her taste herself on my lips.

After cuddling for a little while, Erica's energy came back. "Can I fuck you now?" I asked.

"You better or we're going to have a problem."

I got between her legs and started using my cock like a vibrator, rubbing the entrance to her cunt. After a few minutes, I slowly eased it inside her warm, soaking wet pussy. It felt so natural laying on top of her, slowly moving the full length of my dick in and out of my little Erica.

"How's that?" I whispered.

"It's perfect, John. But I want you to fuck my brains out."

It didn't take long before I was rapidly pounding her pussy with my balls. My cock was slamming the back of her vagina and she screamed for more. I didn't care at that point if I died of a heart attack, it was the most amazing sex I think I had ever had.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls. "I'm going to cum soon, baby."

"Go. Go. Fill me with your hot cum. Yes. Fuck me. Fill me."

"In your pussy? You want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Yes. Yes. Fill it up. Give me your seed."

The first stream of hot, sticky cum shot out of my cock and sprayed onto her cervix. Erica wrapped her legs around my torso and pulled me in while I emptied my balls deep in her cunt. Her pussy couldn't hold all I had and it oozed out all over the top of the bed. The room smelled like hot sex. We crawled under the covers and kissed and touched gently until we fell asleep spooning each other.

I woke up on Chicago time and made myself a cup of coffee and was reading my email when I heard Erica stirring in the bed we'd share all night. I guess I expected to feel weird, having just made love and spent the night with our former babysitter, but it felt so natural, like waking up in a hotel room with my wife.

"Good morning," I whispered. "Would you like some coffee?"

Erica buried her head under and pillow, obviously not a morning person, and mumbled what sound like a "yes." I made her some coffee and brought it to her and sat on the edge of the bed. She eased her head out from under the pillow and looked at me through her morning fog. As she sat up, despite her disheveled hair, she was adorable. Still naked, with the bedsheet barely covering her tits I ravaged the night before, she was a picture of sexiness.

She quickly came to life after a few sips of coffee, "The first thing I want to say to you this morning is, you were amazing last night."

"As were you," I replied.

Laughing a little, Erica added, "I have to say, I am a little sore. I haven't been fucked like that in years."

"I assume it's a good soreness?"

"Not only is it good, I want some more," she said, slipping her hand between my legs.

"You're not going to like this, but I need to shower and get downstairs to the convention to cover my booth."

"Can we shower together?" She asked.

I answered by standing up, pulling off my shirt and dropping my boxers to the floor. I led her out of the bedroom and to the shower. We couldn't even get to the shower without kissing and touching each other. By the time the water was warmed up, my cock was already hard and she was stroking it gently.

We soaped each other up and rubbed our bodies together while the water cascaded over our head and shoulders. She was still stroking my erect dick, and I asked, "What do you want to do with this thing? We're going to have to do something to relieve the pressure."

"Fuck me again. I want more of your cum in my pussy."

I turned Erica around in she shower and she braced her hands on the wall of the shower. I eased up behind her and guided my stiff cock into her warm, wet pussy from behind. Her full tits were dangling off her chest and slapping back and forth while I thrust into her with a quick pace. I am always quicker to cum during sex first thing in the morning and seeing the full length of my shaft ramming in and out of her cunt was all it took for me blow my load deep in her womb.

Out of the shower, Erica put on one of the hotel robes and sat on the bed and watched me get dressed. God she was sexy.

"So, what's the plan? You leave tomorrow, right?" She asked.

"Yes. I'll need to check out and then head straight to the airport pretty early."

"Do you have plans tonight?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

Erica's demeanor immediately went from a light sexy smile to distraught. "Well, okay, what are your plans?"

"Well, I am taking someone to a very nice dinner and then she's coming back here for a night of wild sex."

Erica didn't hesitate. She grabbed a pillow and flung it full force into my head. "With who?"

"This ridiculously hot, Latina woman. She was my daughter's babysitter years ago and we still have lost time to make up for."

"Is that right? Well, maybe she's busy."

"Her loss then."

Laughing, Erica said, "What time?"

"I get done at 4 o'clock and I was hoping she'd meet me here about then."

"Perfect. I'm going to run home and get some things done today and then I'll be back here by then. How shall I be prepared to dress?"

"Like you want to make a lifelong imprint on the photo album in my mind."

"Well aren't you Mister Poet. Okay, I can do that."

I was finished getting dressed and grabbed my computer bag and tossed Erica the keycard to my room. "Here, take this. I'll get another one at the front desk."

I started out the door, and Erica said, "Excuse me?"

I stopped in my tracks, "What?"

"I don't get a kiss until later?"

I returned, planted a deep, passionate, french kiss on her and left both of us wanting more, until later that day.

I could barely concentrate on questions people had as they stopped by our booth. My mind was still full of the incredible experience from the night before and anticipating another night with Erica tonight.

As I was straightening up the booth later that day, rushing to get upstairs and meet Erica, my cell phone rang. It was Sandy.

"Hey. How are you?" I answered in a chipper mood.

"I'm good. I thought maybe I'd have gotten a text or call from you sometime today."

A bit embarrassed that I had basically forgotten about her in my romp with Erica, I replied, stumbling over my words, "Sorry. I, uh, um, didn't sleep well and then when I finally fell asleep I overslept and had to rush around to get down to the convention on time."

"That's fine. I thought maybe you met some hot babe and got all caught up sleeping with her," Sandy laughed.

"Yeah, well, there was that, too. Actually, a whole room full of cheerleaders."

"You'd be dead if that was the case."

"Probably. Anyway, I have to clean up my stuff and then I'll be home tomorrow."

"Okay. Have a good night."

"You, too." I hung up and had a moment of guilt, but quickly got busy again and let that subside.

I packed up my things and headed up to my room to meet Erica. As I stepped into the room, about 20 minutes later than I had expected, Erica was not there. Figuring she was running a little behind, I caught up on emails. By 5 o'clock, a full hour after we said we'd meet, she was still not back. I shot her a text.

Me: Hey beautiful. Are you almost here?

There was no answer. About 5:30, now starting to worry a little, I texted her again.

Me: Are we still on for tonight?

Still no answer. I called her phone, but there was no answer. About 5:45, the phone in my room rang and scared the hell out of me. I hadn't heard a room phone ring in years.

"Hello?" I answered tentatively.

"Mr. Turner. This is the front desk. We have a gentleman here to see you."

"May I ask who it is?"

"Well sir, um, he walked away, but he's close by. He asked if you could come down."

A bit annoyed at this point, I reluctantly agreed. I still didn't know where Erica was, but she had a room key, so I figured I'd run to the lobby and see what this guy wanted and then meet up with her.

Anticipating Erica dressing fairly nice, I had kept my suit and tie on and headed downstairs to meet the mystery man. I inquired at the front desk and the attendant directed me to a man in a dark suit waiting by the front door.

"Excuse me, I'm Mr. Turner. You had them call my room?"

"Yes. Thank you for coming sir. Right this way."

"Wait. Right what way? What's this about?"

"Your car sir. I have the car waiting."

"Okay, but I didn't order a car. There must be some mistake."

"I don't think so sir. Come this way and let me show you."

Completely confused, I followed the guy out to a stretch limo that was parked in the entry area of the Hyatt. He opened the back door for me to enter. I dipped my head, glanced inside, and there sat Erica. She patted the seat next to her and I climbed in.

"What the hell is this?"

"Do you like it?"

"Well of course, but, but, what's going on? This thing must cost a fortune."

"Relax. I did a favor for a guy. He lost a bartender for a big fancy party at the last minute and I covered. He also owns this company, so he told me any time I need a free limo, it's mine. So, here we are."

"Fuck. This is sweet."

Erica handed me a glass of champagne, slid over next to me, kissed me, and said, "Cheers! To our last night together. May it leave us only wanting more."

"Cheers to that for sure," I offered.

I finally took in the full view of my former babysitter. She was in a very fancy, short, black dress that left all of her tan, shapely legs showing. The spaghetti straps struggled to hold the deeply plunging top in place over her breasts, at least half of which were on full display. To keep from getting a chill, she had a shawl, but it was laying on the seat allowing me to drink in her sexy attire.

We kissed and sipped on our champagne as we headed across the Coronado Bridge to the island. The limo pulled up at a very nice, Asian-fusion restaurant that was right on the water. It was obvious she had connections here too, because we were immediately escorted to a quiet table that had a view out the window of downtown San Diego across the water.

"I suppose you somehow worked a deal for a free night here, too."

"No. You're paying for this," Erica laughed.

"It's a deal."

We ordered drinks and I offered my own toast, "To the most incredible couple of days experiencing a connection that could only come true in dreams. And, to your incredible beauty, inside and out."

"Aw, thank you. Cheers!"

We had the most amazing dinner. Chatting and laughing non stop all the way through it. I really hated for dinner to end, but on the other hand, that meant we would be heading back to the hotel.

We were dropped off at the hotel and quickly headed for the elevator. Our romping in the elevator was reduced to kissing tonight. We finally arrived at the room and I opened the door to let her inside. As I entered the room, something was definitely different.

The bed was pulled back, there was a small overnight case in one corner, and there were candles flickering. I looked at Erica with a puzzled look.

"I have connections here," she smirked.

I pulled her in, embraced her, and kissed her passionately. She pushed me away gently, turned around, and said, "Unzip me, please."

I gladly ran her zipper down until I it stopped at the waistband of her panties. She wasn't wearing a bra. I started to remove the dress, but she turned around, holding it onto her chest, and said, "Nope. You'll have to wait a minute."

She retrieved something from her suitcase and headed for the bathroom. As she entered, she looked back, "Get undressed, but you can leave your boxers on." I gladly complied. I laid down on the bed, sitting up on the pillows, and waited.

I heard some soft music start playing from within the bathroom and then Erica appeared in the dim candlelight. My cock jumped with excitement and I damn near blew a load just looking at her.

Her gorgeous curves were squeezed into lingerie that could almost be described as pornographic. It was red with white, lacy highlights and was dazzling to the eyes in the way in highlighted her breasts and provided a teasing view of her pussy. She sauntered over to the bed, slowing twirled around to show me the thong finish up her amazingly round ass, and then paused next to the bed.

"Come here beautiful," I said.

"First, a little story. Once upon a time, a much younger woman purchased a piece of lingerie in hopes she could tempt the man of her dreams to be with her. Due to her own nerves, and circumstances of life, she never got to wear it for him. Many years later, she found almost the exact same lingerie, in her size, and got to wear it for that same man, whom she still deeply desired. And then...well, that part of the story is about to be written."

"I love that story. Shall we finish it now?"

With that, Erica climbed onto the bed and fell into my open arms. My boxers were quickly removed, but there was really no need to remove her negligee as it provided me all the access I needed to suck on her dark, hard nipples while she stroked my cock into a state of ecstasy.

She climbed on top of me, pulled the thin string of her crotch aside, and lowered herself, cowgirl-style, onto my shaft. She leaned over and fed me her tits, one after the other, as she moved her cunt up and down the full length of my cock.