Little Did I Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

"Do you want me to make you orgasm first, baby?" I asked.

"Oh god. Oh fuck. No. I'll orgasm like this. Your cock is tickling my clit perfectly."

With that, she rapidly increased her movement and brought herself to the place where she stiffened up, contracted her pussy muscles around my dick, and exploded in an orgasm. Without a care in the world, she screamed, "Oh fucking shit. Oh fuck. I am cumming so fucking hard."

I had been holding back and, as she came, I released a series of cum blasts that filled her vagina until she overflowed and leaked all over my cock and balls. I didn't want it to stop, so I kept fucking her pussy until my dick finally softened and wouldn't penetrate her slit anymore.

Erica collapsed onto me and we rolled around, kissing, and fondling each other, never wanting it to stop. The alcohol and sheer exhaustion from making love finally brought on deep sleep.

Unfortunately, morning brought with it the reality that I had to fly home. We tried to pretend it wasn't happening, and making love in the shower one last time certainly helped, but then it was time to go. In a last ditch effort to spend every minute we could together, Erica caught a rideshare with me to the airport before catching one home.

We held each other tightly and kissed each other goodbye and, just before I ran the risk of missing my flight, which was hugely tempting, we parted ways.

"Can we promise to stay in touch?" I asked.

"Oh, I definitely think the chances of us staying in touch are pretty high," Erica replied with a wink.

Little did I know, she was 100% right.

I boarded my flight and headed home. I guess I should have known that returning home was going to bring on a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. I missed being with Erica. I didn't want to face the reality of life at home in a marriage that was "convenient", but at the same time, I felt guilty at the thought of facing Sandy when I got home. In the end, because of my time with Erica, life would never be the same and it would always be the same.

I caught a ride share home. Sandy asked me all the usual questions. I gave her all the usual boring answers. And life returned to normal around the Turner house. Erica and I texted every chance we got, but after a week or so, even that diminished and she seemed a bit distant. I figured that it was probably for the best.

A couple months later, Diana was home from college. Sandy and I were sitting in the family room, watching TV, when she walked in, "Hey, do you guys know Erica Martinez?"

I damn near launched my mouthful of wine across the room. My wife jumped in with an answer, "Yes, honey. She was your first babysitter ever. She loved you like a little sister. You guys were great together."

"Oh wow. That's cool. She just sent me a friend request on Facebook and she seemed older, so I figured I might know her through you guys."

"That's great. I saw her mom a while back."

"She asked me if she could come see me. She's in town and asked if she could come by and see us."

I got up from my chair, trying not to show that I was having a panic attack, and went to the other room to wipe off the sweat that was surely building all over my body. I braced myself on the kitchen counter, breathing slowly to maintain control. "What the fuck?" I thought to myself. "Is she crazy? Why would she do this?"

Little did I know.

I returned to the family room and Sandy and Diana were still talking.

"Okay, she said tonight was perfect. She'll come by about 7," Diana said.

"Who's coming by?" I managed to ask without puking.

"Erica Martinez. Remember I asked you about her a few months ago?" Sandy said.

"Oh right. The babysitter I barely remember."

They continued to chat and I left the room again. I grabbed my phone and texted Erica.

Me: You contacted my daughter? I don't think this is a good idea.

After a few minutes, I texted again.

Me: Erica? Seriously? Can we talk? This is highly unusual.

Still no reply. I looked at my phone and it was 5 o'clock. Only two hours until she was supposedly coming over to visit. I quickly decided that the best way to handle this was to just ignore it and be ambivalent about the whole thing. I was confident Erica wouldn't show up and start blurting out that we had wild sex in San Diego.

I had a few drinks to calm my nerves, but even that didn't help when I heard the doorbell ring about 7:15 that evening. I heard some friendly chatter downstairs, followed by Sandy's call, "John. Come here. You have to see Erica all grown up."

As I came down and rounded the bottom of the stairs and into the entryway, nothing had prepared me for what I saw. Sandy and Diana were hugging Erica and patting her pregnant belly. "Oh my god. John, look, little Erica is going to be a mom."

I was silent.

"Who's the lucky man in your life?" Sandy asked.

"Well, it's a bit complicated and he and I aren't telling anyone yet, but you'll be some of the first to know. I promise." Erica stared deep into my eyes, winked, and when Sandy and Diana weren't looking, blew me a kiss.

Little did I know.

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers