Little Emily

Story Info
Daughter's friend makes me happy.
2.6k words
4.52
103.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
576 Followers

Life can through you some curveballs. But you have to learn to deal with things and move on. I lost my beautiful wife in a car accident. It tore me apart. What amazed me the most was how many ladies started to flirt with me so quickly after she had died. I felt flattered but insulted that someone would be doing this so soon. Yet I was weak and lonely and wanted someone to lean on. This is story is about one of those times.

Emily was a friend of my youngest daughter. They went to high school together. They both signed up for the military together and went to basic training. I was surprised Emily would sign up for the military as she was so short and petite. But more power to her.

Prior when they enlisted, I was concerned about them learning about hand to hand combat training. I spent two weeks teaching them wrestling moves and boxing. Emily seemed to pick up wrestling much better than my daughter. She would even stay late to practice more with me.

A month after my loss Emily showed up at my house with a gift all wrapped up. I greeted her with a hug and invited her into my house.

"Brian, I am so sorry for your loss. I have been thinking about you for a long time and how lonely you must be. I thought I would give you a little company. I am being shipped out overseas tomorrow and won't be home for 2 years. I bought you a little gift." She said, as she handed me the box.

"Thank you, Emily. You didn't have to do that. But I can use the company." I told her as we moved to the couch and she sat right next to me.

I opened the gift, and it was box with a bottle of bourbon and two tumbler glasses. I am not a bourbon drinker but thanked her anyway.

"Open it up. Let's have a glass." She said.

I opened it up and poured each a half glass of bourbon. My first sip it burned all the way down my throat and into my stomach. I watched as she took a big gulp and smiled at me. Christ I am going to be out drank by a young petite girl. I thought to myself.

In the few minutes we talked about her leaving and thanking me for the training I gave her. She had finished her glass already. I choked down the rest of my glass so I wouldn't look like a wimp.

She poured us another glass.

I tried to keep up with her drinking, but I usually have mixed drinks. The burn seemed to be getting better. Not sure if it was because I was getting used to it or that I was getting drunk.

Emily was doing most of the talking. She talked with a lot of emotion and uses her hands a lot. She also started to do a lot of touching. Various things such as touching my arm, hand, knee and thigh. What caught me off guard is when she reached out and fixed my air a bit and said, "I had to fix that. It was bugging me. You are so handsome."

I was surprised by her comment. It made me look at Emily in a different perspective. No longer was this my daughter's friend and person I trained. For the first time I noticed Emily was cute. Her light brown hair cut just above her shoulders. Bright green eyes and cute dimples when she smiled. Her body was fit from all her training and she had small breasts. She was all of 5'1" at best.

"Thank you, Emily. That's a nice compliment coming from a cute young lady."

I saw a big smile come across her face and she said, "Really? You think I am cute?" Then she took a big drink of her bourbon.

"Of course, you are." I answered.

"Brian that means so much to me. So, I think I have had enough of liquid courage to tell you this. Two years ago, when you were teaching me all those wresting moves. I always fantasized that you would accidently cup my breasts. Then you would get turned on and we would end up fucking. But I thought there would be no way you would be interested in a short 18-year-old Tom Boy."

Being surprised by what she had said I didn't know what to say. Before I could think of anything to say Emily leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Her hand was on my thigh and she slid it up to where she was touching my cock. "You have been through so much. You deserve to be happy. I want to make you happy. Even if it's for a short time. I want to do this before I leave tomorrow. "

While she talked, she continued to give me little kisses while she massaged my cock through my pants. Eventually her kisses were on my lips. By that time my cock was responding to her touch as it grew hard and wanting to be released from my now tight jeans.

I didn't resist her advances. When our lips touched it quickly turned into deep passionate kisses. Emily moved to where she straddled my legs and was in front of me kissing me deeply. I felt her hand move from my cock to my wrist. She guided my hand up her shirt until I touched her bra covered breast. Our tongues danced with each other as I slid my hand under her bra and felt her small tits with hard long nipples.

I slid my other hand up and using both hands I lifted her top along with her bra up and over her head and tossed onto the couch next to us. In front of me sat two small breasts slightly bigger than an A cup with dark hard nipples sticking out. I had never seen such long nipples like this. They were begging for me to suck them.

As I sucked her nipple into my mouth, I gently held it between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue.

"Oooooh God," Emily said as she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me tight to her chest.

I cupped her other breast in my hand and rolled her nipple between my fingers. Emily started groan and grind her pussy into me. The more aggressive I got with her nipples the harder she would grind her pussy on me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ooooooh FUCK" She yelled as she came hard. She slid down as I released her nipple from my mouth then kissed me deeply.

She broke off the kiss then said, "I think you are over dressed for this party." With that she helped me out of my shirt and tossed it on the couch with her top.

She got up off the couch and wiggled out of her tight jeans and panties. She stood before me completely naked. I eyed her body from head to toe. She was so petite. I questioned if she was really 5' 1" tall. Her pussy was clean shaven except for a half inch landing strip.

"Let me help you out of those pants." She said as she leaned over and undid my belt buckle, jean button and zipper. She pulled my jeans and boxers off together and my hard cock popped out standing at full attention.

"Fuck Brian, if I knew you had such a big cock I would have jumped you two years ago." With that being said Emily dropped to her knees between my legs and took my cock into her hand and started to lick and suck the tip of my cock.

"Oh God Emily that feels so good. I don't know how much longer I can last."

Emily released my cock from her hand and looked up at me and smiled. Emily began to lick the length of my shaft. Occasionally she would lick and suck my balls. Twice I felt I was going to cum when she licked my taint and rimmed me. Emily really knew how to bring me close to the edge.

Pre cum was dripping down my cock. My balls were filled and needed relief. With perfect timing Emily took my head into her mouth and slowly took my entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat. Sliding my cock back out to where just the head was in her mouth, she began to stroke my cock.

My will to hold back ended and I shot 4 hot jets of cum into her mouth. Emily swallowed most of it but looked up at me with her mouth open showing some of my cum on her tongue. She then swallowed it and said, "Do you like me being you're cum slut Brian?"

I simply nodded yes.

With that she took my cock back into her mouth and stroked me hard and fast making me shoot 2 more shots of my seed into her mouth.

"Fuck Emily, you are amazing. Come up here. I want to taste your sweet little pussy."

As Emily moved up, she stopped long enough to give me a deep kiss. I could taste my salty seed in her mouth.

Then she moved up so she was standing with her legs spread, hands against the wall and her wet pussy right in front of my face.

Reaching up I grabbed her ass in both hands and pulled her pussy towards me and began to gently lick it. Every so often I would give her little nub a lick. I began to tongue fuck her pussy. God, I loved how her sweet little pussy tasted.

"Oh fuck, Brian that feels amazing." She groaned.

As I ate her pussy, I could feel my cock getting hard again.

I started to suck on Emily's clit, and she moaned with pleasure. She pushed her pussy harder against my face. As I ate her pussy, I slid my middle finger inside her hot, wet, tight little pussy. I could feel her pussy tighten around my finger as I slowly slid it in and out. Emily was breathing heavy now and my cock was at full attention.

I started to rub her G-spot and her hips bucked hard against my lips. I looked up at her. Her hands were spread out against the wall. Her face was towards me, but her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip. Her nipples were hard sticking out from her perky little tits. With my free hand I reached up and started to tug on her nipple. This set her off as she yelled, "Ooooohhh fuuuuck." As she came hard on my mouth and finger.

As Emily slowly lowered herself to my lap. She noticed my cock was hard and ready for action. She smiled at me and said, "Let's see if we can fit this big boy inside my tight little pussy."

She teased me a bit as she rubbed the head of my cock along her wet slit. Then ever so slowly she lowered herself onto my cock. It seemed like an eternity before I was deep inside her pussy. She leaned forward and we kissed deeply for a bit as she got comfortable with my size. As we broke the kiss Emily said, "I like the taste of my pussy on you. You should give lessons on eating pussy."

With that she started to slowly ride my cock. I loved the feeling of her cervix rubbing up against the head of my cock. I played with her tits and nipples as she rode me. A few times I held her nipples between my fingers tightly and she would lean back. She must enjoy a little pain as each time she did that her body would shudder like she had a minni orgasm.

Emily was now really getting into it and so was I. She was bouncing away and my cock was getting ready to explode again. I started to thrust deep inside her each time she came down on top of me. I could feel my balls start to tighten up. Then I released my hot seed deep inside her pussy.

Emily didn't stop. She was getting close. I was surprised my cock was staying hard. Her love juices and my seed were dripping from her and running all over my balls and couch. It wasn't much longer before her body was jerking and she was cumming hard on my cock.

We were both breathing heavy. She put her head on my shoulder. My cock was still in her and I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing it. Each time she did that I could feel the head of my cock swell.

I whispered in her ear, "Emily, let's go to my bedroom."

Emily smiled and raised her little body off my cock. I followed her down the hall to my bedroom. Was a nice view watching that little ass in front of me.

As Emily approached the bed, I told her, "Lean over the side of the bed. I want to fuck you from behind."

She leaned over and looked back at me and said, "I am all yours. Just make sure you are fucking my pussy. I tried anal sex and it hurt to much, and your cock is a lot bigger than his."

I lined my cock up with her pussy and eased back inside her. Damn she was still so nice and tight. I took a hold of her hips and fucked her like that for about 10 minutes. I already came twice so I knew it would take a long time before I would cum again. I could tell Emily was getting close. I reached up and grabbed her shoulders and started to fuck her hard and fast. She reached down and started to hold my balls as I fucked her. Then she took her hand away and was rubbing her clit fast and hard.

"Oh my fuuuuuucking God!" She yelled as she came hard.

Emily seemed spent but didn't seem to mind that I kept pounding fast and hard on her. She was starting to get into it again.

I pulled out and rolled her over and moved her onto the bed. I put her legs over my shoulders and entered her again. Wow, I was really deep inside her. Emily's eyes rolled up inside her head. She was rubbing her clit again as I pounded her deep. Emily came twice before I was finally able to release my seed into her.

I collapsed on top of her. My cock was still throbbing inside her and she was squeezing every last drop out of me. I rolled off from her as my cock was going limp. It took a while for me to catch my breath before I called talk.

Emily put her head on my chest and said, "I hope I made you feel better. You have been through so much."

"Yes, Emily you did. You made me feel very good and happy."

"Good, you are amazing man. I have never had such intense orgasms before. But I am sorry to say I need to get going. I wish I could spend the night with you. Would you mind if I take a quick shower?"

I told her she could. I followed her into the shower where we had a little make out session and I got to suck on those long nipples a bit more.

After the shower she got dressed and I walked her to the door. She gave me a deep kiss and said, "I will be shipping out soon for the military. Maybe I will see you before I leave. If not, I will see you when I come back in 2 years."

I slept very well that night and I could smell her on the bed sheets the next morning.

Brian6588
Brian6588
576 Followers