Little Fang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maly switched from rising and falling to circling her hips. Getting more of him inside her, and finding her rhythm easier. She bit her lip and groaned, "Please. Please. Breed me. What I want."

She squirmed against him, and Cohen became immediately aware that she was intentionally flexing her vaginal muscles around his shaft. He was beginning to pant with effort, as she used him.

"Breed her." Inny whispered excitedly, sounding like she'd moved closer.

Cohen gave a final groan, and felt himself spurting into her. Not that he had any clue how there was even room for that inside her.

"Yes!" She yelled with the same banshee-volume voice she used to wake him up, deafening him and announcing to the entire village that she'd just had sex. "Wykurwisty!"

He grunted, feeling her depths massaging him, milking him. Maly smiled down at him proudly and kissed him again. "Important."

With that, and a noisy plop, she eased herself off him, before falling tiredly to the side. She let out a small and shuddering moan, "Ooh. So much. I filled."

Maly Kiel leaned up on one arm, gazing across him to the other ratata, "Inny Kiel is Inny Kiel."

Before he could ask her meaning, Cohen found the other ratata between his legs. The same kind of tongue that could wrap itself around his, was now wrapping itself around his semen covered cock.

He looked down in surprise as she slurped and lapped at him hungrily. He clenched his hands, feeling sensitive, "Oh gods... Uh... What's happening?"

"Maly Kiel is first." His bride giggled, "Inny come second."

Cohen groaned, "Holy shit... Why do I get both of you?"

Maly kissed him and giggled again, "Maly Kiel is Maly Kiel. Inny Kiel is Inny Kiel. Kiel is Kiel."

"What she means," Inny said between licks to his dick, "Is that... You better... Be prepared... To share her... With me... Too."

"Mmm." She nodded and kissed him, "But also, Maly Kiel always first. Never Inny Kiel."

"I'm the spare." Inny Kiel said with exasperation, and then frowned and looked up at her, "Well, he's clean. But I don't think I get to have him yet."

Cohen coughed nervously, "You're really serious about this? Was... Was this always on the table?"

"Kiel is Kiel." Maly laughed at him.

Inny snuggled up to his other side, "Don't listen to her. I still hate you. I just think what you did to her downstairs was astounding. I want to try it. If I hate it, it's never happening again."

"Cohen Rataraed bred me." Maly said with a grin and kissed his cheek, "Now... Need to get ready. Shouldn't smell like sex at ceremony."

"She's right there. Unless you want the whole clan glaring at all three of us for the entire time." Inny nodded, glancing over to the bathing tub, "But... You might be able to wash me now, without jealousy."

"No." Maly snapped angrily, "Only wash me."

Cohen laughed nervously as he thought about his impending future, "This is going to be chaos."

---

The two rattan women eventually stopped playing around with him and the bathing experience. Maly and Inny apparently having made up for trying to literally kill each other.

Inny had told Maly that it was time and kicked her out of the hut, and brought him a series of garments. Told Cohen to get ready to be the groom to his strange but adorable rattan bride.

He still was unclear on the triangle happening between the three, but it seemed like if he was consenting to be Male Kiel's, then he was also consenting to sometimes by Inny's plaything. But always second to Maly.

They were rattan. What was he going to do about it?

His clothing was... Interesting.

It wasn't quite like the picture book that Maly had shown him, but it was close. He got a belt with an empty scabbard. Probably symbolic of something, though he didn't care to consider what.

A white shirt made from rough cotton, with some of the itchiest seams that Cohen had ever worn. This clearly hadn't come from a trader, but was made here in the small village. Still nice to have something to wear.

The black pants, on the other hand, might be second-hand and stretched by they were extremely high quality. The material was made from satin, and he couldn't even see the individual stitches.

Finally, there was a garland made with purple and light orange flowers, woven together with still green stems. Not something that Cohen would usually consider wearing, but for Maly, he would.

He knew, from her book, that she had been dreaming of a rattan and human wedding for a long time.

He had to admit that though he didn't fully grasp the situation, his affection for the little rattan guardian was only just beginning to bloom. She was cute, usually quiet, but also entirely independent.

She was a strong and determined woman, worthy of anyone's attention.

Maly Kiel had convinced him that there was something in life, worth living.

"You done, yet?" Inny thrust her head in, sounding irritated. Her pink eyes widened as she saw him and she gave a surprised squeak. "You... Um... Clean up well, human."

"She comes first." He teased her and walked out of the door.

It was still raining, bucketing down. However, a giant piece of cloth had been stretched out over the entire square, catching most of it. In the centre was a bonfire, smoke pouring up and through a hole in the cloth.

In front of the fire stood Maly Kiel in a simple and sleeveless white dress. Hanging from around her neck was a small curved dagger in a silver sheath. The hilt of the blade had a tiny green stone set in it, but was otherwise plain. The sheath had a series of scratches that he mistook for wear and tear at first, before realising it was rattan.

Inny took him by the elbow, guiding him over to three rattan men dressed similar to them. All of them had extremely functional shortswords strapped to their sides. "This is your honour guard. They will protect you until you die or leave us."

One of the man bowed his head, and spoke brokenly, "Fight. Die. The sun rises."

Cohen nodded politely. He could understand why an honour guard was expected at a mixed species wedding. Especially when even most exotics thought of the rattan as nothing but a race of slaves.

Inny went up on her tippy toes, pulled him down and kissed his cheek, "I need to get back. I'm Maly's honour guard. Try not to embarrass us too much, human."

With that, she walked over towards his bride.

Thankfully, Cohen didn't have to ask what would happen next. The entire village ran to form a circle around them all, and a very old looking ratata approached him, leaning on a nobbled cane that looked more weapon than assistive.

He leaned on it, craning his neck to look Cohen in the eyes. "Chosen. Maly Kiel. Cohen Rataraed. Decision is made, one with ratata, one with Maly Kiel. Join us?"

"I will." Cohen said with a formal inflection.

The man nodded and walked away. He was replaced by an equally elderly woman. Her fur was shedding, revealing a wrinkled skin on the backs of her arms. "Chosen by Maly Kiel, you are. You will be one with the ratata, one with our Maly Kiel. Will you serve the clan?"

Cohen nodded. He'd expected that question. "I will."

The woman gave a disbelieving sneer, but waddled away. Muttering under her breath, "Przekleta human."

He'd expected that, too. Half expected that most in his honour guard wouldn't bother to draw their swords to protect him if something happened. However, it looked like the guard took their duty seriously, regardless of personal opinions.

A third ratata approached. An old and black-furred male, flanked by two younger women assisting him. If Cohen didn't know that Maly was in charge, he would have guessed this man was.

"Humans have slain us. Enslaved us. We are free ratata. You , beast, are human." The man said scornfully, and spat at his feet, "Would you draw your blade against your kind, just to protect us? Would you kill your own, for our sake? Protect us?"

"Humans aren't my kind. I am an exile. Kinslayer to those I was born to." He declared, causing a horrified burst of whispering as those that understood translated for those that couldn't. "I was chosen, and so, my people are Maly Kiel's people. My kin, are her kin. I am not human. I am ratata."

The man's eyes widened, and then he chuckled, "A good answer, beast. A good answer."

He looked around and spoke loudly, "Does anyone else have a question for the life partner of our Maly Kiel?"

No one stepped forward.

The man smiled in a way that said he wasn't convinced that there should be so few questions, "We will... Be watching you. You may approach Maly Kiel."

His assistants helped move him aside, and Cohen slowly began walking towards the waiting ratata.

Her pink eyes were trained on him, her nose twitching. He could see her tail hanging loosely over one of her arms. Maly was trying to look brave, but she looked as scared as he was feeling.

He might have already embraced the responsibility of being hers, but it hadn't been until that last question when the full implications had sunk in.

He couldn't wash away his sins, what he had done.

Yet, here he was. Getting a new life, all the same.

As he walked forward, the ratata began to chant, quietly at first, but rising in volume as he approached. "Jeden z nas. One of the clan. Jeden z nas. One of the clan."

Cohen found it... Unsettling.

His anxiety wasn't improved when all three of his honour guard put a hand to the hilts of their swords and began looking around. Sniffing at the air and eyeing off the people chanting.

"Jeden z nas. One of the clan."

The guard who had spoken to him curled his hand tighter around his sword and drew it out a finger width, clearly preparing for a fight. A fight that Cohen would be woefully unprepared for if the ratata decided to kill him.

"Jeden z nas. One of the clan."

Was that what this was?

A ritualised execution of the trespasser?

Maly Kiel was still looking at him, still looking excited and as cute as ever. She had saved him, protected him. She said that she loved him and wanted him.

"Jeden z nas. One of the clan."

She acted like she wanted to be his bride.

Cohen struggled to believe she was in on it, if this was some kind of unexpected trap. He had seen her eyes before she fought. She didn't have the eyes of a killer right at this moment.

"Jeden z nas. One of the clan."

Maly Kiel was supposedly the will of the ratata. They would die for her, without a thought. Act against what they wanted, just for her. If she wanted him, it would take a traitor willing to be sacrificed to make this into a trap... Unless that was all just bullshit.

He stopped, just in front of the smaller woman, and looked down at her. Her eyes gazed at him adoringly, and then her mouth twitched a little in irritation when she saw his fear.

Maly reached out and took his hand, "Mine."

"What is going on? Why's everyone freaked?" He whispered to her.

She frowned and glanced around a little and then shrugged, "Mmm... Bad thing close. I kill, get closer."

He relaxed a little.

That made sense, and if she wasn't worried about it, then he wasn't going to be. He had a beautiful woman in front of him, and he wasn't going to be the one to ruin her wedding day.

"Crapsack, here." Inny held out a small cushion, two bracelets sitting on top of it.

One was gold, and one was silver.

He picked up the silver one. It was scratched on the inside, a rattan word. He might be able to speak a few phrases, but he couldn't read it. The outside was carved, displaying a copy of her dagger, lying in a bed of roses.

He slipped it onto her wrist, and felt like he should say something. Something about swearing to be hers. "This is my promise, to you."

She grinned and picked up the golden bracelet. It had another rattan word on the inside, and the outside showed a human. Sitting cross-legged and meditating, surrounded by a whole heap of ratata.

Lying in the person's lap was another ratata, a curved knife in her teeth.

Maly clasped the bracelet around his wrist, "Important."

He cupped her cheek in his hand, "Do I get to kiss the bride?"

"More." Maly giggled, and leaned her head back, "Kiss."

He leaned down towards her, smiling.

Maly's eyes went dead, and then she disappeared.

Cohen spun, moving into a half crouch and bracing himself. His guards drew their weapons, and then he heard the sound. The same terrifying set of growls he'd heard from the abandoned shed.

Inny Kiel appeared in front of him, grabbing his shirt in one outstretched hand and holding her other hand with claws at the ready. She looked around furtively. "Shit. This thing really wants you dead, human."

"The cursed beast? Maly didn't kill it?"

"Hard to kill." Inny shook her head, "I tried, too."

The rattan woman shoved him back several steps as a loud bang sounded out, and a spray of shadows flicked out like tendrils in front of them. The thing he would have nightmares about for the rest of his life appeared rolling on the ground.

Maly Kiel backflipped away from it, landing on all fours with her dagger in her mouth. She snarled around it, pink eyes fixed on the shadow.

Inny's hands on his chest was painful, claws digging in. She was braced to defend him, and he could feel her anxiety. She was as scared of it, as he was.

The thing moved.

Cohen instantly found himself on his back, head in the mud, staring up as Inny Kiel let out a loud and angry hiss. She was lying on him, both hands above her, claws barely blocking a series of angry and clanging swipes.

The shadow suddenly stopped reeling.

The tendrils of darkness evaporated, revealing a confused man. His eyes were black with flecks of red, but they were unseeing. Out of the top of his head poked two small nekomimi, shredding fur.

The neko wavered for a moment, drooling blood, and then it collapsed.

Maly Kiel flipped to the side and yanked her blade clear from the base of the neck. She grabbed the dead body with one hand and hurled, disappearing it from sight.

His bride flicked her blade to clean it, before sheathing the weapon. "Bad magic. Makes bad kitty. Dead now."

He groaned and tried to sit up.

Inny and Maly ducked under either arm, glaring at each other as they both helped him to his feet. Maly tapped his wedding bracelet, "Important."

Inny rolled her eyes, "You've already had him once. When do I get my turn? I don't just want seconds."

"Mmm... Void freezes?" Maly laughed and then her tail went around his waist and she grinned up at him. "Time for feast. They feast."

Inny blew up her hair, "Yeah. Probably a good idea. Help everyone chill out."

Cohen looked around at the scattered villagers. Some hiding in the mud, others under the huts, or anything else that they could fit beneath. They'd moved as fast as Maly, but to run, not attack.

Then he processed what was about to happen, "Uh..."

Maly grinned and snuggled into him, "Breed me."

She wasn't half direct.

---

Maly was practically skipping as she dragged him back into her hut. Their hut. She pulled him behind her, falling onto her back in front of the fire and not following her cleaning routine.

He landed on his hands and knees, her hand still tight around his wrist. She grinned up at him and kissed his nose quickly. His pink-eyed ratgirl, looking happier than he had ever seen her.

The end of her tail was already slipping inside his pants to get him ready for her.

"Do you... Want children, Maly?"

She paused, thinking and then shrugged, "I am Maly Kiel."

"Does that mean if you had kids, the rest of the village would raise them?" He asked her, "Only you and Inny have pink eyes. Is that because you share a birth mother, or because you're something special?"

"I am Maly Kiel." She nodded, and then shrugged, "If womb seeded, then womb was seeded. Will be seeded. Could be seeded. I am still Maly Kiel."

Even whilst having the serious conversation, her tail continued to gently stroke him. Bringing him to full hardness as she lay beneath him smiling at him.

He relaxed a little, leaning down and kissing her. She was right, whatever came next, it wouldn't change anything. She was who she was, and he would stay by her side.

Cheers exploded from outside, followed by the smashing of clay. Maly giggled at his surprise, "Drinking."

"Loudly." He commented.

She shrugged sheepishly, "I quiet, first time. Not this time... Breed me."

If she was going to use the voice she used to wake him up, then he might end up deafened. And completely unable to look any of his new neighbours in the eye.

She reached up and took one of his hands, pulling it down as she also lifted her dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and when he reached through her fur to find her moist and ready.

Her little warm channel, desperately crying out for him.

She smiled at his face, excited by what she saw there. Her tail deftly removed his pants and slid them down to his knees. She spread her legs wider and looked up at him, "Important."

He very gently placed himself at the entrance to her, remembering the struggle from last time. Maly grinned, wrapped her tail around his waist, and then impaled herself.

"Pierdolniety!" She shrieked as she launched her hips into his, yanking herself into him until he was buried all the way into her depths.

He grunted in surprise, falling forward and locking her hips to the ground as he landed on her. She moaned sweetly, shuddering and pulled her hands across his back, "Yes!"

"Goddess, you're tight." Cohen groaned into her, and kissed at her neck. Taking a moment to try and get used to her around him. However, Maly seemed to have other ideas and immediately started to flex, bearing down on him.

"Lll..." She began and trailed off as he adjusted how he was leaning on her, making her gasp in surprise. Her eyes widened and she stared up at him. "Llloo... Forget."

"I love you." He kissed her nose.

She burst into a wide grin, wrapping her arms and legs around him and holding him tightly. "You chose! Chose me. Your Maly Kiel."

"My Maly." He whispered to her and held her back.

Despite being impaled inside her, the simple act of a hug felt far more intimate. He didn't know when it had finally overcome him, when he had finally decided that he belonged to her.

She was his future, his present. Even his past before he met her seemed to have faded away, making her all of his history.

She was his everything.

Her tail curled tightly around his waist and she kissed his cheek delicately. "I love you, Cohen Rataraed."

"You're terrifying sometimes, Maly. But it's so hard to remember that warrior from a nightmare is you, when you look this adorable." He kissed her nose, again.

She made a pouting face, "Maly Kiel is Maly Kiel."

"You don't like it that I see a difference?" He said in surprise, "You're both adorable and terrifying, depending on your mood. You don't like that?"

"Always adorable." She stuck out her bottom lip.

He laughed and kissed her nose, "Does being always loved come close enough?"

"Mmm." She nodded and tugged with her tail, trying to move against him despite being entirely trapped beneath him. She held his face in her hands and gazed at him with a deep-seated need.

Cohen gave a small and experimental movement, to see if she'd adjusted to him. He was rewarded with a deafening moan as she arched her back and closed her eyes blissfully.

She wasn't kidding that she was loud.

He took his bride in the heat of the fireplace, as it rained on the roof and drunken singing started outside. The voices of the village rising to try and compete with the sounds of his beautiful ratata.

"Ratata wkraczaja!"

Maly pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him hungrily as he gently plumbed her depths. Trying to get her tongue to his between moans. Trying to get as much of him as she could. Take all of him as her own.