Little Fang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dwa przez dwa!"

She ripped at her dress, trying urgently to get it off. He dragged it up and over her head. One hand taking a moment to run over her many-scarred body. She looked at him anxiously but he smiled at her, "Beautiful."

"Trzy na trzy!"

Maly grinned and grabbed his top, popping buttons as she ripped it open before placing one hand in the middle of his chest. She seemed to almost go limp for a moment, and she whispered quietly, "Important."

"Juz nigdy nie bedziemy niewolnikami!"

Cohen began to up the pace. Making her stiffen before shrieking happily. Nodding at him frantically with wide eyes as he somehow pounded into her tiny little channel. He was never going to last that long inside her.

"Ratata wkraczaja!"

He gave a warning grunt and she looked at him excitedly, "Breed me! Spill inside. Deep inside me. Yes!"

Cohen felt himself spraying inside as her tight tunnel began to milk him, trying to take it all with the same hungry passion.

He barely stopped himself as he fell to the ground. Maly giggled and took his head and rested it against her chest. He slipped from inside her as he allowed himself to collapse.

She ran her fingers through the tangle of his hair, "Seconds?"

Inny dropped from the roof, surprising him, and crossed her arms. "Just so you know, Cohen Rataraed, one day I will get to ride you for real."

Then he felt her dive down beneath him, taking his sensitive dick into her mouth. He stiffened, "Oh shit! Um... You don't... Have to... Do that."

"Wanna." Inny spoke around the cock in her mouth.

Maly shrugged, smiling at him and obviously still in post-coital bliss, "Inny Kiel is Inny Kiel."