Little Fuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers

The creatures didn't relent. They remained hard, still humping into her folds and pumping hot cum. Though her hips remained locked in place, her legs trembled and her upper body thrashed. Hair stuck to her sweat-dampened skin as her orgasm went on and on. It would ebb only just enough for her to feel the difference when the next wave of ecstasy wracked her body.

The sweet agony consumed her for what felt like eternity, and released her with the greatest of reluctance. When she caught her breath and at last settled into the afterglow, she drifted off into a spent slumber.

****

Diane gasped and shivered as she awakened. For a few seconds, she basked in the lingering bliss, until her senses recovered enough to notice the changes in the room. She sat up upon realizing the overhead light was on, and the candles were missing from the foot of the bed. The tray tables were gone. So were the crystals. The blanket had been removed from the window.

For a moment, she panicked, thinking that with the trap gone, she might be in some sort of danger from the otherworldly creatures. Her eyes roved the room, and she noticed the box her grandmother had sent her, sitting on the floor. She could see through the open flaps that at least the candles were inside.

She slipped out of the bed and checked the contents of the box, finding everything exactly as it was when she first opened it — save that the candles had been lit and snuffed.

Curiosity caused her to cross the room to the cedar chest where she'd retrieved the blanket that had hung over the window. Sure enough, it was there, perfectly folded. That prompted her to walk out into the front room. The tray tables had been returned to their rack.

Awfully considerate of them, she thought, and then had to laugh at the absurdity of it. As she laughed, she glanced at the couch and realized things didn't stop at tidying up. The couch was sitting perfectly level. On the coffee table in front of it were a plethora of assorted things that had gone missing since she'd moved in. Below it were the shoes that had the broken heel — now good as new.

Diane sat down on the couch and sorted through the things on the table, still chuckling, and trying not to think about how her sense of what was real and what was fantasy had just been turned upside down.

Her phone rang, and she hurried over to the counter where she'd left it next to her purse. The screen identified the caller as her grandmother.

"Hello, Grandma," she said when she picked up.

"Hello, dear. Did you get my package?"

Diane's face burned, and her voice cracked a little when she said, "Yes, I got it."

The older woman laughed quietly. "Well, has your little problem been taken care of?"

Somehow Diane found her voice through the embarrassment to answer, "I think so."

"Good. Did you cast the little buggers out or..?"

There was no bringing herself to answer that question.

Her grandmother laughed again. "You don't have to answer, dear. I think I know. I'll let you go, but check your email in a minute or two."

"Okay."

"Goodbye. Blessed be, dear."

"Bye, Grandma," Diane said, and then did something she'd never done before, because it felt right. She repeated, "Blessed be."

She could almost see her grandmother's beaming smile as the call disconnected.

Diane put the phone down, cradled her hot face in a hand, shook her head, and silently chuckled. On top of everything else, she'd all but admitted to giving herself over to the gremlins to her grandmother.

It dawned on her that there was nothing in the book about that at about the same moment as the message alert sounded from her phone. It was the email she was told to expect. Rather than try to read it on the small screen of her phone, she took her tablet off the charger and opened the message from there.

It read, "If you haven't already thought about it, then you will soon. Yes, I had gremlins, and yes, I shared with them too."

The word shared was all Diane needed to see to know that they were certainly on the same page.

"It would be a bit much for you to talk about this on the phone, I'm sure. I'm too old for embarrassment, though. Now that you've shared with them, you don't have to worry about the critters getting riled up ever again. They'll come with you anywhere you move, too.

"What's more, your intimate moments will be just as wonderful from now on. Every single time. Anyone you share them with will feel it to. Any man who's with you is never going to forget it. If he ever leaves at all. Your grandfather didn't."

That certainly added context to why her grandparents' forty year marriage was still going strong.

The message ended with, "If there's anything else you want to know, just ask. Any time you want to come look at the book, feel free. It's your heritage, and your birthright. It belongs to you as it has to generations of us. Blessed be."

Diane closed her email, already making plans for a trip to her grandmother's next weekend. Three words kept distracting her, though.

Every single time.

There was only one way to test that.

It was oh so true.

****

Hope you enjoyed this little romp. This is something of a companion piece for "Sylph Esteem", and there will likely be more exploring other Fey folk in the future.

As always, take a moment to vote. That's what keeps me coming back for more. Comments and favorites are great motivators as well, so do feel free.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers
12