Little Gusher Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oww ow mmm ohh!' Debbie moaned as the exquisite pain rippled out from her breast. 'Ohh, fuck, do the other one!'

Just before he picked up the other peg, Phil clicked the button on the remote again. The plug changed making pulsing, bursts of vibrations and Debbie raised her hips and clenched her butt cheeks in response.

He quickly had the second peg clamped onto Debbie's left nipple and she was soon in raptures, as Phil rapidly thrust his fingers in and out of her and ground his thumb down onto her clit, her body was writhing, her head lolling from side to side.

Phil tugged on one peg, then the other, stretching her exquisitely tortured nipples. Debbie had no idea where the centre of her pleasure was any more. The nerve endings in her nipples were going off like fireworks, her clit and pussy were on fire and the vibrations were bursting inside her rectum.

Her orgasm suddenly hit her, her body thrashing like a manacled wild animal. Her pussy gushed fluid over Phil's fingers and just as she hit the peak, he released one, then the other peg from her inflamed nipples. The sudden rush of blood to them, made Debbie think they were going to explode.

Her orgasm went to a new level... she was out of control, her pussy was gushing, her warm fluid pouring over Phil's hand and soaking the bed. Phil leaned down and sucked hard on one nipple, then the other. Debbie was screaming in ecstasy, her whole body shaking.

'Stop, stop!' she begged. 'I can't take any more, please!'

Phil eased his aching fingers out of her and pressed the off button on the remote. Finally, her contortions started to subside, and her body began to relax a bit. He slid up beside her and held her tiny body to his, while she continued to tremble. He stroked her hair and kissed her gently. 'Are you ok, sweetie?'

She nodded, still unable to speak, dragging in breaths in what sounded like sobs, her chest heaving. He held her close for several minutes, until she started to return from wherever it was that she'd been.

'Oh my god, I would pay to have sex like that!' she said, finally able to string words together. 'I feel like I've been in a whirlwind!'

Phil sensually caressed her body with his fingertips, gradually working his way down her body, then gently rolled her over, so she was on her side, facing away from him. He grasped the flange of the butt plug and started to ease it out.

'Oh, my god, I'd almost forgotten that was in there!' she said, rolling more onto her front, presenting her arse to Phil at the most delightful angle.

He pulled gently on the plug and her anus released its grip, allowing it to pop out, leaving her arse twitching and puckering, as it accustomed to being empty again.

Phil leaned forward and pressed his tongue against the tight ring of muscle, which still hadn't fully closed after the long intrusion, and wormed the tip inside. Placing his hands on her buttocks, he pulled them apart, exposing and stretching her little arsehole, for his tongue to delve into.

He began a rhythmic thrusting movement with his tongue, opening her up and probing deeper through her tight little ring. Debbie started gasping and moaning under his attentions.

'Fuck it. Fuck my arse. Fuck it now,' she urged. Phil continued his fervent tonguing while he scrabbled round for the little bottle of lube. Finally, his fingers closed on it and he dribbled some of the liquid over his cock, smearing it over with his hand.

Then, he pulled his face away from her delicious bum hole and knelt behind her, pulling her into a kneeling position. Then he pressed the swollen head of his cock against her sphincter, and with the slightest push, slid straight in through the ring of her anus, into the depths beyond.

'Ohhhhhh!' she moaned as he sank his rigid prick deep into her rectum.

Hauling her hips up close to him, he began a regular, deep thrusting motion, pulling back until the tip just exited her ring, then driving it deeply back inside her, until his balls were banging against her thighs. Then he pulled right out of her arse and rammed his cock deep into her pussy.

'Arrrgghh!' she cried, as the tip of his cock hit her cervix. Then he pulled out of her pussy and reamed his cock back into her arse, which had shrunk back just enough to make the new penetration incredibly intense.

Over and over, he repeated this. Arse, pussy, arse, pussy, arse. Debbie was whimpering, totally lost in the waves of stimulation which were washing over her.

Phil pumped his cock into Debbie's lovely bum until he could feel his own orgasm building, his thrusts becoming more urgent and rapid, until he finally groaned as he spasmed and started jetting great wads of thick spunk deep into her rectum.

After a few moments, they collapsed onto their sides, his cock still inside her, gently caressing each other while they got their breath back. Finally, Phil's softening cock popped out of her anus, followed by a dribble of his cum.

'Oh my god, I feel totally, absolutely fucked!' sighed Debbie. 'In a good way, I hope?' asked Phil.

'Uh huh. Except I think I'm going to be aching just about everywhere in the morning' she said, with another sigh. 'Now I need to pee again.'

'Can I watch?' asked Phil.

'If you want,' she replied with a grin. With that, they went into the bathroom. Debbie sat on the toilet and shifted to the back of the seat, so her pussy would be on view. Phil loved the way her inner lips parted as she pushed on her bladder. A moment later, a jet of piss shot out of her and Phil put his hand underneath, loving the feel of the warm flow splashing over his fingers. When she had finished, he rubbed his fingers all over her pussy before letting her clean up.

Then they finally headed to bed - to sleep. Just as they were dozing off, Debbie murmured to him 'You know you pissed in my pussy...? I was just wondering if you might be able to do that in my arse...'

###

12