Little Guy with a Big Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad had been with many girls over the years. It wasn't hard for him to do that, he just preferred guys. He preferred me. I answered, "It was like a school assignment. It was something that I had to do. It wasn't horrible, but I wasn't into it. Those girls probably thought I was tantric or something because it took over an hour for them to get me to cum."

Chad let out a low whistle. "Maybe I should be a little jealous. You've never lasted an hour with me."

"Very funny. I never lasted an hour with you because you are so...you know...when I'm with you I feel so... Anyway, with those girls, I just wanted to get it over with. You shouldn't feel jealous because in the end it only happened because I closed my eyes and thought about you."

He gave me a mock "awe" but then he turned on his side and pulled me into a spoon position. He put his lips to my ear and whispered, "I missed you."

I let myself enjoy the cradling for a minute, then I pulled away slightly, turned my head to look at him and asked, "Did you know what they had planned for me? Were you a part of this?"

"I won't be offended by your suspicion. My history is what it is and I will make up for it if you give me the chance. But NO. I had no idea about any of it until I got back tonight. Honestly."

I studied his face. I believed him. "Good. Don't let them pull any shit like that again. Please?"

He pulled me back into his embrace and said, "I won't. Besides, once was one thing but if it happens again, I will be jealous."

Now it was my turn to smile. He put his lips back to my ear and whispered again, "More talk later." He kissed my ear and moved down my neck. My body tingled all over and my sudden erection protested against my shorts. His exploring hands found my rock-hard tool and Chad said, "There's my nightstick!" We spent the next hour doing what we had gotten so good at with each other over the last few weeks.

Afterwards, I had assumed Chad was going to gather his things and slink back off to his room, but instead he held my hand again and we talked. He told me about his weekend with his family. He told me about each of them and how important they all are to him. It was nice to hear Chad talking this way. My own family life was horrible. I don't speak to them anymore and I doubt they spend any time thinking about me. Hearing about Chad being a mutual part of a loving, supportive family made me see him in yet another light. He was following through on his promise. He was opening up and we were learning about each other. Chad already knew some of what I had been through with my family so I decided not to end on a depressing note by mentioning them now.

It was late and we both needed some sleep before tomorrow's classes. Chad got up and gathered his things. Before leaving he said, "I actually have more to tell you about my weekend. We are still on for tomorrow night at the fitness center, right?"

We had made plans to meet there around 9:00. I was not into pumping iron but I did enjoy a good run. I was going to run on the treadmill while Chad lifted weights. After, we would meet up by the ellipticals and casually glide side by side while we talked. I said, "Yes, we're still on."

He said, "See you there." He winked at me and slipped out of my room. I missed our double room at the motel in Florida where spent all six night in the same bed. I laid there in my empty bed waiting for sleep to come. The digital clock was taunting me as the minutes ticked by. It was now after 2:00am. What else could he have to tell me about his weekend? What happened? What did he do? Was it something bad? Would I ever trust him? I needed to get some sleep.

Monday came and as usual, I didn't see Chad all day. He had his classes and I had mine. After dinner I studied in the library. There was a guy in there who I didn't recognize, but he seemed to be looking my way a lot. It was approaching 9:00 so I packed up my things to head over to the fitness center. I had my book bag in one hand and my gym bag in the other as I pushed out the door. The fitness center was just a couple of buildings over from the library. I was aware that the guy from the library had also decided to leave at the same time as me. He was not far behind me as I walked up the path. It was full dark outside and I didn't see any other people around.

As I approached the fitness center I felt hands grab me from behind. I was being pushed off the path to the side of the building. The guy said, "Don't make any noise or you'll make this worse." I did as I was told.

He asked me, "You're Taylor, right?"

I nodded. He grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pushed my back against the brick wall of the building. My head bumped hard against the jagged façade and I saw stars. My eyes began to water and a couple of tears spilled out. Who was this guy and why was he doing this to me. He was still grasping my shirt. I was feather-light in his strong grip. I felt the cool night air on the skin of my abdomen.

Both of my bags had dropped to the ground and I said, "Please take anything you want."

He scoffed and said, "You mean the way you took what you wanted from me?"

"I don't know what you..."

"My girlfriend is Sarah. Or was Sarah. You were with her the other night. So what, you just go around taking out your dick for other people's girlfriends?"

I vaguely remembered that one of the Tammies was named Sarah. "I didn't..."

He cut me off again. "Shut up asshole. She said you have a massive foot-long cock. She said you ruined me for her." He pulled my shirt up higher and craned his head down to get a look at my body. He examined my scrawny chest and my narrow 26" waist that barely held up my sweatpants. He said, "No fuckin' way." He slid his other hand down the length of my torso, wiggled it under my waist band and found my soft, but still sizable, 8.5" monster. His eyes bulged out at his discovery and he removed his hand. He attempted to knee me in the balls but he only made partial contact as he aimed too low and his knee hit the brick wall between my legs. We both yelped in pain. He had made enough contact that I wanted to curl up into a ball and whimper.

Still bunching up my shirt in his left fist, he held me pressed against the bricks. I thought I heard running footsteps in the distance. He made a fist with his right hand and said, "Let's see how much of a man you really are."

The footsteps were getting closer, faster and louder. The guy cocked his right arm back. Pinned against the wall, I was trapped. The fist was swinging right towards my face. I was about to close my eyes, but just then the running footsteps were upon us and my assailant was suddenly air-born as I heard contact and a whoop sound. He landed, sprawled on the pavement, a good ten feet away.

I looked over at my rescuer and saw Chad, panting from the exertion. He stepped over to the guy on the ground and said, "Hey fucker, didn't your mommy ever tell you to pick on people your own size?"

The guy tried to gather himself. He said, "This doesn't concern you. This is between me and Taylor. He stole my girlfriend."

Chad chuckled, still panting, "If you aren't man enough to keep your girl, you only have yourself to blame." Chad pulled the guy up to standing position and added, "You stay away from Taylor. If you ever touch him or even speak to him again, I will find you and I will stomp the shit out of you. Now get the fuck out of hear." He ran away.

Chad turned to me and asked if I was okay. I couldn't help it. My eyes welled up again and tears spilled out. Not so much from the pain, but because I was looking at Chad. He saved me. Chad hugged me. I felt safe in his arms. He held me for a long minute with my face buried in his chest and I began to calm down. Chad said, "The gym will have to wait for another time. Let's get back to the house." Chad picked up both of my bags along with his own that he had dropped moments before ramming that guy at full speed with all of his force.

I was a little wobbly on the walk home. I listened in awe as Chad recounted how he was on his way to meet my at the fitness center when he saw, from a far distance, that guy pushing me around. It was clear to him that I was in trouble, so he didn't think, he just sprang into action. He said, "I'm sorry couldn't get there soon enough to stop him from kneeing you." Trying to lighten the mood with a laugh he added, "At least you have plenty of nad protection down there." He tried a cautious smirk.

I replied, "Right, but getting kicked in the dick is picnic either."

We made it back to the house and, thankfully, Mark and Sam were out. Chad said, "Let me see your head."

I said, "It's alright. I'm fine."

He insisted. He went and got the first aid kit he had in his room. I guessed it was probably for sports injuries. He used some kind of antibacterial rinse on my wound and it stung. He said I wasn't bleeding but he thought I should go to the emergency room. He thought I might have a mild concussion. I said I didn't think I did and he said that head injuries are nothing to mess around with.

We compromised and went to the on campus medical office. After a quick examination, some basic questions and reflex tests, it was determined that I would live. Chad told the nurse that I wouldn't be alone overnight.

Back at the house, Mark and Sam still weren't home. We made our way to my room. Chad helped me out of my shirt in a way that wouldn't aggravate my injury. He took care of me, almost like a parent caring for a sick child. He gently guided me to the bed. He took off my running shoes, my socks and my sweatpants. He took off his own clothes, got in next to me and pulled up the blanked. He spooned me in our familiar position and again I felt safe. I felt loved.

I said, "Thank you. You saved me tonight and took care of me after. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't..."

He said, "Please don't thank me. It doesn't make up for what I did. I want to always be there for you." He pulled my tighter into him. "If you're up for it I want to tell you about the rest of my weekend."

I'd forgotten about that. I couldn't take any bad news right now. I felt a lump in my throat as I said, "Okay, I'm listening."

Chad sighed and said, "I thought a lot about what we had talked about. You know, about getting closer, being honest, getting serious... I really like you, Taylor. When I'm not with you I can't stop thinking about you. I miss you. And I don't just mean the physical stuff, as awesome as that is, I mean you. Just being with you."

He had my attention, but what did this have to do with what he did last weekend?

Chad continued, "So I did something I never thought I would do. Something I didn't even know if I would ever want to do. You know, my sexuality has been a complicated issue for me, but since you, it has become clearer. With you, it's not that I'm attracted to a guy that I enjoy physically. I want to be with you. Now please don't think that I did what I did as some kind of grand gesture to prove to you that I've changed and to win you over. No. I did what I did for me."

I waited. "Well, what did you do?"

"I came out to my family."

My mouth dropped open, "Oh my god!"

Chad continued, "I told them that I am gay. I told them that there is a guy that I like very much at school. That his name is Taylor and I have real feelings for him. I told them that it is early in our relationship and I don't know yet if he will eventually feel the same way about me, though I hope he will."

I know how much Chad's family means to him. This was huge. I couldn't believe he did that. I asked, "I know how hard that must have been for you. How did they react?"

He said, "Really well. My parents couldn't hide their shock. My sister somehow wasn't surprised. She said she sort of suspected, whatever that means. After the initial shock wore off, my mom said she was proud of me and my dad said he just wanted me to be happy."

I could only imagine what it would be like to have a family like that. I said, "For what it's worth, I'm proud of you too." This was not the same Chad from months ago. If I was honest with myself, I was already in with him. "You have nothing to left to prove. Who you were back then wasn't really you. Who you are now is all that matters. I'm in."

He squeezed me tighter into his strong body and just held me for a while. I told him that I didn't think I was up for sex tonight. He said he just wanted to take care of me.

I said, "If you need to head back to your room before Mark and Sam get back, I understand." I meant it, but I got a little misty eyed at the thought of him leaving.

Chad said, "I told the nurse you wouldn't be alone and I meant it. I am not leaving you alone tonight. You couldn't throw me out if you wanted to." I didn't want to.

He kissed me deeply and I felt like I melted into him. He didn't cram his tongue into my mouth, he was gentle but passionate. He rolled me over onto my back and went down to the foot of the bed and gave me a nice long foot rub. I was relaxing so much I didn't even notice my headache anymore. He worked his way up my legs, knelt on the bed straddling me, and began massaging my back, shoulders and neck.

I was moaning softly into my pillow when there was suddenly a knock on my door. Before we could react, the door swung open and Mark and Sam were standing there in midsentence saying, "Hey Taylor, we're ordering a late night pizza do you want-" their brains processed what their eyes were seeing.

Mark said, "Chad! What are you doing to him? Are you still tormenting him? I thought we were past all of that a long time ago?"

Sam said, "Wait a minute. Chad? Why are your clothes off too?"

Uh oh. Chad was in a tough spot. What was he going to do?

Chad moved off of me and sat on the edge of the bed. Fortunately, his underwear was still on. He cleared his throat, "Mark, Sam... I am gay. I've known it for years, but I've been in denial. Taylor and I began a relationship with each other when we were on Spring Break and now we are together. I am sorry to be so blunt. I hope this is not too weird for you guys, but this is for real."

Mark and Sam looked to me for verification. I said, "Everything he said is true."

There was an awkward silence for a moment. They looked at each other and sighed in relief. Sam said, "For a second there we thought maybe he was molesting you in secret this whole time."

"No." I assured them, "Only consensual acts among willing partners going on here."

They laughed in relief. Mark said, "Cool. Hey, wanna get some pizza?"

Chad looked at me then back to them, "Maybe next time."

Sam said, "Cool. Have fun. Be safe," and they closed my door as they left.

Chad and I both held our breath for a moment then burst out laughing.

He rolled me over again and continued my massage. He used his big, strong hands but he was gentle at the same time. He left me all tingly when it was over. He rolled me back onto my back and kissed me again. His hand slid down my chest and my stomach and eventually he found my full erection. He said, "Oh, I found my nightstick!" He added, ironically, "So you're still not feeling up to it?"

I said, "It's a miracle! You cured me!"

Chad kept his promise and stayed with me all night. And most nights after that.


12