Little Lorna 02: Anal Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to take you home, don't want your dad wondering where you are." David said.

Although Lorna was disappointed she wasn't going to cum she know not to argue. She also knew he was right and didn't want her dad to start worrying about her.

"Yes Master." She replied.

The drive home was much more pleasant than the drive back from the shop. Lorna was happy again and couldn't stop smiling. Even with her arse feeling unbelievably full.

"Here we are." David said pulling up just a few hundred yards away from her house.

Lorna looked to make sure no one could see and planted a kiss on her Master's cheek before leaving the car.

The walk to her house was strange with the plug inside of her, she tried to walk as normal as she could but ever movement made the plug move around her arsehole.

"Hey sweetie, how was your night?" Her dad asked as she walked through the door.

Amazing! I got fucked, tied to a radiator all night and now I have a giant plug stretching my arsehole!

"Pretty uneventful." Lorna replied with a smile as she walked past her dad and into the living room where her brother Mark was sat watching TV.

"Hey sis, how's it going?" He asked not taking his eyes from the TV.

"Good thaaaankkkkss!" Lorna howled out, she sat down quickly and the plug pushed even deeper inside of her arse.

"You, okay?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah! Fine." Lorna quickly replied. She repositioning herself to let the plug feel more comfortable inside of her as she sat with her brother.

Oh god, I'm sitting with my brother and my arsehole is filled and cum is leaking out of my pussy! Lorna thought, finding this whole situation crazy.

After half an hour of watching the TV, Lorna's phone started to vibrate. Looking at it she saw multiple messages coming from David and instantly her pussy started to twitch.

"Be right back!" Lorna said and ran out of the living room and into the bathroom.

She opened the messages and saw a lot of photos and videos attached.

The first one shocked her a lot. It was many different angles of the first time David had sex with her. It showed everything, her face, David's face, her pussy and David's cock. It even showed the pure pleasure in Lorna's face as she came. Turning up the volume she could hear her own moaning and begging for David's cum.

At least I will never forget about when I lost my virginity! She thought.

After that were multiple photos of Lorna naked and in different positions. The last couple were from earlier today, Lorna was bent over the table with a jewelled butt plug sticking out of her arse. Clearly the one she was wearing right now.

Then another text came through from David.

"Don't worry, these are only for us. No one else will ever see."

"Thank you, although they have turned me on massively, can I cum?" Lorna texted back.

"No, you must hold it." David replied, much to Lorna's annoyance.

"Yes Master." She texted back knowing she would obey, even if she was horny as fuck.

"Good girl. You will only take out the plug when necessary. Understand?" David texted.

"Yes Master, I understand, it will never leave my arsehole unless I have too." She replied back to him.

"Good slave, see you at work." He replied.

"See you then Master." Lorna said and put her phone back down.

Lorna took a minute to compose herself, her pussy was dripping wet and her arsehole was still getting used to being stretched.

She went back downstairs and sat next to her brother for an hour, she tried to focus on the TV but all she could think about was how crazy her life had become in such a short amount of time. How she went from an innocent virgin who didn't know a lot about sex to becoming a submissive sex slave to her much older boss.

The Final Hole

The next day Lorna woke up, showered and got ready for work. She had just cleaned the butt plug and was pouring lube over it as she prepared to insert it back inside of her.

She was just in a towel and bent over her bed, with one hand she spread her arse cheek and with the other she started to press the tip of the plug at her tight little hole.

Fuck, it's so big! She thought, although she has had it in for nearly a full day it still hurt a little to get it in.

She was about half way down the plug, every little movement deeper felt her arse stretch more and more. When suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Lorna, you ready for work?" Her dad shouted from the other side.

Fuck! Lorna panicked, she saw the door handle slowly move down and she did not want to get caught in this position.

She gritted her teeth and forced the last of the plug into her arse.

FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!! She screamed into her head as her arse was definitely not ready to be stretched by the last part.

She quickly stood up and turned around just in time for when her dad opened the door.

"I'll be ready in a sec." She said to him, trying to hide the pain in her voice.

"Okay darling, see you down stairs." He replied and closed the door.

Oh fuck! My arse fucking burns! She thought, she took deep breaths as she tried to get used to her arse being stretched yet again.

After a few seconds she got dressed into her work clothes and headed downstairs, each step reminding her of the toy inside of her arsehole.

"Ready." She said to her dad with a smile.

They both got into the car and drove to her work.

"So, how's the job going?" Her dad asked.

"Great, I'm loving it." Lorna told him with a huge smile on her face.

"It's great to see you so happy lately." Her dad told her.

Aww, that's sweet. Lorna thought, knowing the reason for her joy was David.

They eventually got to Lorna's work where she told her dad she loved him and headed inside.

For the next few hours, she did her work as normal, not seeing David at all. It wasn't until after lunch when he eventually came out of his office.

"Lorna, come in please." He said.

"Yes Mas..." Lorna almost blurted out before realising where she was, "Yes, sir."

She headed inside and closed the door.

"Is your plug in?" David asked her, he sat back down at his desk and Lorna remained on her feet, knowing she is to wait for his instructions.

"Yes, Master." She told him.

"Good girl, how does it feel?" He asked.

"It still burns a little but I'm getting used to it." Lorna told him truthfully.

"I'm impressed with how quickly you have learnt to be my submissive." David told her.

"Thank you Master. I never expected to enjoy something like this so much, but I do." She told him.

"Good, you are going to be coming to my house on Wednesday night. That should give you some time to think of a reason to your dad?" David said to her.

"Of course, Master, that will be fine." Lorna said, however her pussy was begging her for attention.

What I'd do for him to just bend me over his desk and fuck me! She thought.

"Good, you do understand that I will be taking your anal virginity then?" David said to her with a deadly straight face.

"I had expected it, but you just confirmed it." Lorna said back to him.

In all honesty she had never desired to have her arse played with before, however she was so infatuated with pleasing David that she would do anything he wanted.

"Good," David said with a smile, "Now, I actually have some work I need you to do."

"No problem." Lorna replied.

For the next few days Lorna and David worked together in a very professional manor. Lorna thought it was the best of both worlds, they would both still work hard and their sexual relationship wouldn't interrupt that.

Lorna had told her dad she was going to a works event which is why she would be out late. The butt plug only left her arsehole a few times and by Wednesday her arse felt completely comfortable with it inside of her. In fact, Lorna was excited to feel her hole getting stretched even further by her Master's cock.

She wanted to prove to David that she would be willing to do anything he wanting, giving him pleasure gave her pleasure.

When 5.30pm came on Wednesday Lorna could feel her pussy was already drenched between her legs. Having gone a few days without cumming whilst her arse has been filled has been torture. She felt like a gust of wind could make her cum right now!

"Ready?" She heard David say as he left his office.

Lorna looked around and saw that the office was empty.

"Ready." She told him with a smile. She closed her laptop, grabbed her bag and followed him to his car.

"I've been looking forward to this all week." David told her.

"So have I! You have no idea how horny I am!!" Lorna admitted.

"I hope you have been a good girl and not cum without permission?" David asked and started his car.

"No Master, although I know it won't take a lot." Lorna told him.

I can't believe how open and honest I am with him! I would never have imagined talking like this to someone! Lorna thought.

"Good girl." David said with a smile.

As they drove Lorna was constantly looking over at David's crotch, she just wanted to reach over and start sucking him off but she didn't want to do it without permission. She looked ahead and saw they were coming up to a traffic light.

"I want to test your obedience." David suddenly said.

"Anything Master!" Lorna said, hoping it would involve his dick in her mouth.

"Open the window, lift you shirt up and flash those men on the footpath." David ordered.

"W-what!?" Lorna replied back in utter shock, definitely not expecting that order.

"Do you need me to repeat myself?" David said sternly.

Oh fuck, I know he doesn't like having to repeat himself! Lorna thought.

She looked outside and saw four men in work gear walking on the footpath.

Oh god, what do I do? I can't disobey him! She thought.

"Running out of time." David warned.

Fuck it! Lorna thought.

She did the window down and stuck the top half of her body out of the window.

"Hey!" She shouted and all four men turned to look at her.

In an instant, Lorna grabbed her top and pulled it up to her head. What she didn't mean to do was also catch her bra and flash her tits completely to these strangers. She felt the cold air hitting her nipple, but she was too in the moment to stop now!

They started to laugh and call out to her, Lorna just smiled back to them. Then she saw one get his phone and Lorna definitely did not want any photos taken of her like this, so she quickly pulled her top down, sat back and did the window back up.

"Good girl." David said and he carried on driving once the light turned green.

"Master?" Lorna asked in a soft voice.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Why did you want me to do that?" She asked him, he didn't get anything out of it? She thought.

"I want to see if you are willing to do everything that I tell you." David said to her.

"Have I not proven that already? I've let you take my virginity, I've been tied up for hours and I'm about to let you slide your dick in my arse." She said to him, not arguing, more defending herself as a good slave.

"Doing what you're told when it's just me and you is one thing, I want to know that you will do what I say, when I say it, no matter what." David said to her.

I thought I've been doing that already? Lorna thought to herself.

"It's about control," David explained, "I want to control you completely. I want you to hang on my every word, for everything. If I order you to stand on one spot and not move for hours on end then you will do it, if I tell you to drink so much water you piss yourself then you will do it, if I tell you to stay tied up to a bed whilst you get fucked from man after man then you will do it."

Oh Jesus, this is a lot! Lorna panicked a little at hearing this.

"I'm not saying those things will happen, but I want to know that you would do it if I told you too." David said.

"I think I understand." Lorna replied, still massively confused by it all.

"Don't worry, we are just starting out. Nothing too extreme." David said with a slight smile.

"Yes, Master." Lorna replied, although her head was spinning with what she's been told.

They eventually pull up outside of David's house and Lorna silently follows him inside.

"Do you have your collar?" David asks.

"Yes, Master." Lorna obediently replied.

"Put it on." He tells her.

Lorna pulls her collar out of her bag and attaches it around her neck. She can't explain it, but feeling the collar slightly choking her and knowing it signifies her ownership has her feeling instantly submissive.

Without saying a word, David grabs onto the young girl and pulls her in close. Lorna arches her neck up and feels David's lips press against hers.

She instinctively opens her mouth and passionately makes out with the man that is older enough to be her dad. His hands start to explore her body, grabbing her curvy arse and reaching up to squeeze her tits.

"Mmmm." Lorna moans into his mouth, feeling herself getting more and more turned on.

She feels him start to undress her, he pulls her shirt over her head and pulls her skirt down until she is standing in front of him in just a bra.

"On your knees." He ordered.

"Yes, Master." Lorna submissively replied and lowered herself to the ground. She went to reach his trousers but David firmly gripped onto her wrists.

"Beg me." He ordered.

Oh god, he's so fucking amazing! Lorna thought, she felt her pussy gush with excitement.

"Please Master, please let me wrap my slutty lips around your thick cock! I need it, I need to feel your cock in my mouth!" Lorna begged.

"Good girl." He whispered back to her and released her wrists.

Lorna quickly undid his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles as he removed his shirt.

She looked up and saw his perfect, hard, thick cock in front of her. Without saying a word, she reached up and grabbed hold of it until he yet again gripped her wrist.

"Did I give you permission to touch my cock?" David scowled her.

"S-sorry Master." Lorna said back, feeling guilty for breaking a rule.

"Come with me." David said, he kept hold of Lorna's wrist and roughly pulled her to her feet. Although it hurt and frightened her, Lorna knew she wasn't going to argue.

He harshly pulled her behind him, so fast that she nearly fell over until they made it to his bedroom.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees," he ordered. His tone was calm yet forcing.

"Y-yes Master." Lorna replied. She was excited to be fucked by him, but also frightened that she had pissed him off.

On her hands and knees, she face away from David with her arse in the air so her plug was in full view for him. The next thing she felt was a blindfold being placed over her eyes and tied behind her head.

Although she couldn't see, she could hear David walking around the room. When he came back to her, she felt him grab hold of her right ankle.

"Straighten your foot." He ordered.

She did as she was told and felt her foot slip inside of a leathery loop that was very tightly wrapped around her.

David then did the same with her left foot, she tried to move but realised there was some object keeping her ankles spread at the same length.

"Stay still!" David shouted.

SPANK!

He struck her arse hard enough to make the young girl yelp.

David walked around the room again, Lorna could feel her breathing get a little more out of control as she had no idea what to expect next.

Fucking hell, this is wild! I can't believe I'm actually doing this! She thought.

Then she felt him pushing her up so she was positioned upright on her knees. Without saying a word David grabbed her wrists and pulled them together. She then felt him tying a rope around her wrists, it was tight enough that she couldn't move them apart at all and she definitely wasn't going to be able to undo the knot.

Suddenly, he pushed her back forward. With her ankles stuck and her hands tied her face planted onto the mattress. Her arse was stuck in the air and her hands were on the mattress and she found it very difficult to move.

"Now, you have a spreader bar keeping your ankles apart and rope tying your hands together." David told her as she sensed him walking around the room. "You touched my cock without permission, and for that, you must be punished."

"Please Master, I didn't know AHHHHH!!" She shouted when a sudden strike of a hard, flat surface hit her bare arse cheeks.

"You do not argue with me, understand?!" David shouted. Lorna could hear the anger in his voice.

"But Master IIIIIIIIII FUCK!!" She shouted as he struck her once again with what she assumed was a paddle.

"Are you going to keep answering me back?" He said, this time his voice was as calm as ever.

"I... I'm sorry Master." Lorna stuttered out, her arse cheeks burned like hell.

"Good slave," David said, Lorna then felt him gently rubbing the paddle around her burning arse cheeks, "Now, for touching my cock without permission, that is ten strikes."

"10?!" Lorna blurted out.

SPANK!

"Fuuucckk!" Lorna called out in pain and shock.

"If you talk back to me again the number will keep going up." David warned.

Lorna was about to reply but bit her lip at the last second, in fear of having another strike.

"Good girl," David said, "Now onto your ten strikes."

The first three didn't count?! Fuck! Lorna thought, really regretting touching his cock without permission.

SPANK!

"Fuucckk!!" Lorna called out in pain, shocked by hard how David was willing to strike her.

"Quiet!" David barked back to her.

SPANK!

"Ahh!" Lorna called out again, unable to control the sounds caused by the pain.

"If you call out again, I will start over." David warned.

Fuck! Come on Lorna, take it! She thought to herself. Lorna bit onto lip and prepared herself for another strike.

SPANK!

"Fuuuuucckkk!!!" Lorna called out, the pain more than she can take.

"That's it!" David barked at her.

Oh god, no, please don't start again! Lorna panicked to her head.

"Open your mouth." David ordered.

The young girl did as she was told, as soon as her mouth was open she felt a hard ball forced into her mouth which she bite down on. She recognised it as the ball gag. At least this will stop me calling out in pain. She thought.

"There we go, that should keep you quiet," David said, "Now, to start your punishment again."

Fucking hell, come on Lorna, you can do this! She thought to herself.

SPANK!

"HHMM!!" Lorna grunted into the ball gag, but apparently that didn't bother David.

I can't believe I'm naked, tied up and bent over with an older man spanking me like this. What the fuck! Lorna thought to herself, amazed that she is in this position but also knowing she loved it.

SPANK!

"Rghhh!" Lorna grunted into the ball gag again.

The pain in her arse forced her eyes to well up underneath the blindfold. It felt like her arse cheeks were on fire.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"RRggggghhhhhhhhh!!" Lorna moaned loudly into the gag as her arse was battered with the paddle. Her constant groaning forced spit to start to drool around the gag and down her chin.

"Half way through, you're doing well." David complimented her.

"Hmmmh hhmm!" Lorna gagged, although she was trying to say "Thank you."

SPANK!

"Hmm!" Lorna groaned.

4 left, then done. She thought.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM!!" Lorna called out into the gag, she was just grateful that she only had one more left, not knowing how much more she could take. It honestly felt like her arse cheeks were on fire.

"Last one my slave." David said as he rubbed the paddle around Lorna's burning cheeks.