Little Lorna 02: Anal Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPANK!

"Rgh!" Lorna did one final grunt into the gag and felt some more spit pour down her chin and onto the bed.

"There we go, good girl. I'm proud of you." David said to her.

"Hhhhh." Lorna weakly groaned into the gag, just glad that her punishment is over.

"Let's get this off you." David said softly and she felt him untie the gag from behind her head.

The ball fell from her mouth and she felt a trail of spit follow it.

"That wasn't too bad, was it?" David said to her.

"N-no Master." She weakly replied, although it was deadly painful, she didn't want to risk more punishment.

"Are you going to disobey me again?" He asked her.

"Never, Master." Lorna told him.

"Good girl." David said to her.

Lorna was still tied up with her face planted against the mattress but she could sense David walking around her.

"Ooooohh!" Lorna moaned when she felt his fingers slide around her drenched pussy lips.

"Seems you enjoyed your punishment," David said, "Maybe I should punish you more often."

"Please Master... I'm so horny." She whispered to him as his fingers teased around her wet hole.

"I can see that." David whispered, his fingers spreading her juices all around her pussy. Every now and again he ran over her throbbing clit and made her legs twitch.

Oh god, please, please! Lorna thought to herself as she lay there completely at David's mercy. She could feel how totally drenched her pussy was because of this amazing man.

Not being able to move or see seemed to enhance his mere touch.

"Oooooohhh yeeess!" Lorna moaned when she felt him slide two fingers easily into her soaked pussy.

"Good girl." David whispered, he slowly pushed his fingers in and out of her desperate pussy. Not enough to give her tons of pleasure, but enough to tease her more.

David just smiled as he watched the young girls pussy wrap around his fingers as he pumped them in and out of her, her entire body twitching every time he goes knuckle deep and rubs against her G-Spot.

Oh fuck, I'm so horny! Lorna thought. She felt so completely helpless that she couldn't do anything but enjoy him teasing her pussy.

Lorna's cheeks still stung but that weirdly just seemed to enhance the pleasure that came with getting fingered.

"Oh god, please Master, please fuck me." Lorna begged, not caring about how pathetic or slutty it made her seem.

"Are you going to obey my every word at all times?" David asked, slowly pumping his fingers a little faster.

"Yes Master, I'll never disobey you, I will only ever do what you tell me to. Every word!" Lorna begged.

He fingered the young girl faster and faster, Lorna could feel his fingers deep in her pussy and she was letting out louder and louder moans of pleasure.

"Do you want to cum?" David asked.

"Yes Master! Please! I'll do anything, I'll be your perfect thoughtless slut! I'll do everything you tell me too!" Lorna thought back to what he said in the car, "I will take any cock you tell me! I won't eat or drink unless you order me to! I'll do anything!!!" She begged as best she could.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your arsehole?" David asked.

Lorna didn't even have to think about it.

"Yes Master! Fuck my last virgin hole! Slide your big cock into my arsehole and make me your three hole whore!" She begged, hornier than she has ever been in her life and on the verge of cumming.

"Good girl." David said and pulled his dripping wet fingers from her pussy.

"Noooo!" She begged.

SPANK!

Another strike, but this time from his hand but it only made the burning sensation feel more painful.

"Do not moan to me about anything!" David warned her.

"Yes Master." Lorna whispered.

Oh god, please make me cum! She thought to herself.

She then felt David's fingers pressing around the plug in her arsehole, slowly pushing it in and out of her.

This is it, I'm about to be anally fucked! Lorna thought but weirdly, she wasn't frightened, if anything she felt more compelled to do it to please her Master.

"Uuurrgg!" Lorna grunted when David pulled the plug out of her arsehole.

She felt the cold air on her stretched hole and felt empty for the first time in hours.

"Look at the loosened hole, it will be well and truly gaped after I'm done with it." David said to her.

Lorna didn't reply, she didn't know when she was suppose to talk or not so she thought she'd play it safe and stay quiet.

"Oooohh!" Lorna called out in shock to a cold, thick liquid being poured directly onto her arsehole.

She felt David's fingers spreading what she assumed was lube around her arse, a hole she never expected to be touched before recently.

"Ooh!" Lorna moaned out when she felt two fingers slide into her arsehole. He tight, little hole wrapped around his fingers but the plug had already loosened her up enough to take them with ease.

David pumped his two fingers in and out of her arsehole, making sure to get her ready to take his cock.

His fingers quickly left her hole but Lorna could hear him and she guessed he was spreading lube around his cock. The next thing she felt was the head of his big cock pressed against her virgin arsehole.

"Are you ready to get arse fucked?" David said to her, one hand holding her thin hip and one hand holding his cock.

Lorna had no doubt in her mind, she would do anything that David wanted and she loved it.

"Yes Master, I'm ready to take your fat cock in my virgin arsehole. To make me your complete whore." She told him proudly.

Although she had her hands tied and her ankles on the spreader bar holding her in position, Lorna wouldn't move even if she could.

David started to push his cock into her arsehole, Lorna could feel her hole pushing back against him.

"Relax yourself." David told her.

"Y-yes Master." Lorna stuttered, she attempted to control her breathing and relax her hole.

David applied more pressure and watched as this 18 year old's arsehole slowly accepted the head of his cock.

"Shhhiiiittttt!" Lorna grunted when she felt her arsehole spread open and stretch around David's cock. It felt like the rim of her arse was pulsating as it wrapped around his head, definitely thicker than her butt plug.

"There you go," David said, "I'll let you get used to it."

"Tttahhnnnkk you." Lorna panted out, her breathing got heavier and heavier as her arsehole felt more stretched than ever.

If should could move she may have instinctively pulled away, but she couldn't. She remained tied up and still as her arsehole twitched around this older man's fat cock.

David was in heaven, looking down at this young, beautiful woman's arsehole wrapped around his cock. A hole he knew she never planned on having fucked, but now she was a willing three-hole sex slave for him.

After a few minutes David continued to push his cock deeper inside of her.

"Ooohh god." She panted out as another inch slid inside of her.

"Shhh, you can take it." David whispered, he rubbed her smooth back as he kept slowly pushing his cock deeper and deeper.

Every inch felt like a mile as the rim of Lorna's arsehole twitched around the thick cock stretching her out.

Oh my god, he's so fucking big! She thought as she stayed still and took it like a good slut.

It took a long time but Lorna then felt it. David's big, smooth balls touched her skin and she knew she had his entire, big, thick cock inside of her no longer virgin arsehole.

"FUUUUUCCCKK!!" She moaned out when she realised she had taken it all. Her legs trembled and twitched but were restrained in the spreader bar.

David grabbed and squeezed Lorna's arse cheeks and held himself balls deep inside of her as she got used to her untouched hole being filled with cock. He loved watching he twitch around his cock and knew that soon she would be moaning more than ever as he fucked her tight little arsehole.

Lorna tried to control her breathing as her chest heaved up and down against the bed.

After a few minutes David started to pull his cock back and Lorna felt her arsehole stretching around his shaft.

"Oooh god." She panted.

He left just the head in before pushing himself back inside of her until his balls touched her skin once again. He kept slowly thrusting his cock in and out of her hole for a few minutes and he could feel her arse loosening around his cock.

Then, one quick thrust he slid his entire cock balls deep inside of her.

"Fuck!" She called out, the pain slowly going and instead being replaced with pleasure.

"How's that?" David asked her.

"G-good." Lorna moaned back.

It was a strange feeling, Lorna felt like her insides were completely filled with cock and her arsehole still trembled around his cock, but it was pleasurable. A different pleasure of having him fuck her pussy, but still pleasurable.

"Good." David said and thrust into her quickly again.

"Oooh fuck!" Lorna moaned out.

"I'm going to fuck you faster now." He warned the young girl.

"Y-yes Master." Lorna panted.

David then started to thrust in and out of her faster, her hole was relaxed and the lube helped him slide his entire cock in and out of the young girls arsehole faster and faster.

"Oh god... oh fuck..." Lorna moaned, only a hint of pain left and pleasure was taking over.

"Good?" David asked as he fucked her faster.

"Yes Master! Really... fucking.... Good..." She moaned.

Faster and faster David fucked the 18-year-old arse. His skin started to slap against hers and echo around the room and all that left Lorna's mouth was loud moaning.

"Oh fuck.... Oh yes!!!" Lorna moaned, not believing how good it felt to have her arsehole fucked.

"Your arsehole is like a vice around my cock!" David moaned out.

"You're so fucking big!" Lorna moaned back. Her body just rocked into the bed as she took this fucking from her Master.

SPANK!

"Fuck yes!! Fuck my arsehole, Master!" Lorna moaned.

Any pain had now gone and all Lorna felt was an animalistic pleasure to be fucked like a dirty whore.

"Destroy my arsehole!" She begged, "Fuck me like the dirty fucking whore I am!"

"Good slut!" David moaned as he fucked her faster and faster.

SPANK!

"You like that you dirty fucking whore?!" David moaned.

"Oh, fuck yes!!! Fuck me! Gape my arsehole!" Lorna begged.

"You're my three-hole slut now slave! I'm going to use any hole I want, whenever I want!" David moaned.

"Yes Master!! I am your complete slave! I want your cock in any hole you want!" She begged.

Lorna could feel something happening inside of her, Am I going to cum whilst getting my arse fucked? She thought.

"Fuck.... Fuck... fuck... yes!!" She moaned over and over as David battered her tight little arsehole, well and truly taking her last virginity.

David grabbed onto her long, blonde hair and yanked her up. With her hands tied her body was being held off the bed just by her hair.

"FUUUUUCCCKK!!" Lorna screamed out in pain, but the pain just enhanced her pleasure.

"Take it you fucking whore!" David roared.

"Fuck... yes.... Ruin me!!" She begged as her hair felt like it was getting ripped out as her arsehole was getting destroyed.

David let go of her and Lorna's face slammed against the mattress.

SPANK!

"Bounce back on my cock, whore." David ordered.

"Yes Master!" Lorna happily moaned out.

She started to push her arse back against his cock, over and over she fucked her own arsehole against his cock and fucking loved it.

"Fuck... fuck.... God, I love you fucking my arse!" Lorna moaned.

As she bounced back on his cock, Lorna suddenly heard something vibrating and a soft object pressed against her clit.

"HHOLLLY FUUUCCKK!!!" Lorna screamed out as a vibrator was pulsating against her swollen clit.

"You're going to cum with my cock in your arsehole you dirty slut!" David roared.

"Yesss Master!!!! Fuuucckkk mee!!!" She screamed and never stopped bouncing back on his cock.

Over and over, she hammered herself against him and slapped her skin against his as his cock went balls deep into her bowels.

Then, it hit her.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!" Lorna screamed at the top of her lungs as her entire body was wrecked with an earth-shattering orgasm, "YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!"

Lorna's arsehole was clenching around David's cock, as though pulling the cum from his cock and he knew he was about to blow.

"I'm going to fill your arsehole with my cum you fucking whore!!" He moaned out.

Lorna's head was fucking spinning as her orgasm ruined her body.

"FUUCKKINNG CUMM IN MY ARSEHOLE!! SEND ME HOME WITH BOWELS FILLED WITH YOUR CUM!!!" She begged.

"FUUCKK YESS!!" David roared out and Lorna felt the first shot of his warm, thick cum filling her insides.

"YYEESS MASSTERR!!" Lorna moaned as the feel from his cum inside of her just kept her own orgasm going.

David gripped onto the young girl's hips and hammered into her battered arsehole as he forced all of his cum inside of her.

Lorna's entire body was trembling as she clenched her arsehole around his cock, milking every last drop of cum from him.

"Fuck...." Lorna panted as her orgasm slowly died down, by far the most intense orgasm of her life.

Suddenly David pulled his entire cock out of her arsehole and Lorna felt completely empty inside except for his cum which started to pour out of her hole and over her drenched pussy.

"Look at that hole, well and truly gaped." David said with joy in his voice.

Although Lorna wanted to speak, she was too busy panting for air to say anything. She could feel David moving around he bed in front of her.

He then gripped onto her and pulled Lorna so she was back up on her knees. He grabbed her blindfold and pulled it off of her, forcing her eyes to squint from the light.

She looked up and saw her amazing Master stood over her, completely naked with his sticky cock still semi hard.

"Clean my cock." He ordered her.

But... that's just been in my arsehole? Lorna thought for a second, but she knew she was not going to say no to anything her master told her to.

She could use her hands, but she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to indicate to her master to fuck her face.

David just smiled, held onto the back of her head and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Lorna willingly wrapped her lips around his sticky cock, all she could taste was his cum and she happily ran her tongue all over him.

"Good girl." David moaned as this young girl swallowed his cock.

"Mmmm." Lorna moaned, taking a cock from her arse to her mouth and the filth of it all somehow bringing her more pleasure.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking his cock so it was completely clean, David pulled away and smiled at the young girl.

Without saying a word David untied Lorna's hands and released her from the spreader bar.

"You should probably go for a shower before I take you home." He said to her with a smile.

"Yes, thank you Master." Lorna thought.

She couldn't stop herself from smiling, That's it, I have given every hole to this amazing man, I would do anything for him. She thought.

Thirty minutes later Lorna stepped out of the shower, it took a while to clean all the cum from her arsehole. She dried herself and put her clothes back on.

"Ready?" David said whilst sat on his bed smiling at her.

"Yes Master." Lorna said to him.

"Great, let's get you home." David said and they both left.

When Lorna sat down in his car her arsehole felt very, very sore. He really fucked my arsehole well, she thought.

Thirty minutes later David was pulling up near Lorna's house, once again she leaned over and kissed his cheek before leaving and going home.

"I'm back." She shouted out as she walked into the living.

"Hey." Her brother James said, he walked past her holding a bowl of cereal.

Cereal at this time? What a weirdo, Lorna thought as she sat down on the sofa, But I guess I was just tied up and fucked in my arse by someone as old as dad!

When Lorna went to bed a few hours later she received a text from David, similar to last time it was videos from many different angles of him fucking her arsehole.

Lorna could clearly hear all of her words and her begging for him to fuck her. Just watching herself act like such a slut for her Master made Lorna horny yet again so she texted him back.

"Please may I cum Master?" She asked.

"For being such a good girl, you may cum once tonight but only by watching yourself." He replied.

"Yes! Thank you Master!" She replied.

It took about five minutes of watching herself getting fucked in the arse and begging like a whore for Lorna to make herself cum as she fingered herself and rubbed her clit.

She lay back in her bed, exhausted from all the activities and wondered what else was in store for her.

In a couple of weeks I've gone from a virgin who barely spoke to boys to having a Master in his 40s, lost my virginity, been tied up A LOT! Been fucked in my arse and sucked his cock a lot! I FUCKING LOVE IT!

The End