All Comments on 'Little Man and the Stupid Bitch'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
Irish_DomIrish_Domover 14 years ago
Welcome back...

Been a long time JPB. I liked it. A few mistakes in spelling and such, but very much like your old work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

Still the best welcome back Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why

didnt he take the get out of jail free card and fuck some other lady in front of her..he should have

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good to see you back!

A fine story and an interesting condrum which is easy to solve if you are in an absolutist frame of mind, but if you think about what you want and not want your social group expects of you than perhaps you can let her lead you back into her fold! I know that I would have pushed her off and kicked her out, but maybe he got the better deal!

OldfaithfulOldfaithfulover 14 years ago
Great story

I have already read it in SOL. I am very glad you are back to Literotica. You remain one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The ending is stupid not the bitch

You dont fuck people that fuck other people bareback unless of course you have a suicide wish. I would have dumped her when the we are living together but have no commitment so I can date around routine started. Prior to that she had never bothered to even tell him she was dating around. What is missed in the story it that the woman is totally self centered, nothing is for him, all of it is for her and her only. The stupid bitch is the husband, the little man is what she uses to control him. The old good fuck and blow job will make him happy and I can do anything I want to do routine. Sorry this is a marriage born in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good to see you're back

great story and i'm a sucker for the underdog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Home

Welcome Back JPB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

As I see the relationship they created, the one problem that would be hell getting over is her use of a man she works with. She said she would not humiliate him, although her definition certainly leaves something to be desired. But the situation you created would be humiliating as long as she worked where she did. No man involved in that scene would keep it to himself, unless somehow it could bite him back, and you did not let the reader know how that might happen. A small error in plot line, but given your main character, a big one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THIS HAS TO BE THE STUPIDEST STORY EVER WRITTEN .

ON THIS SITE.

That's all I gotta say bout it, all it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please go away JPB your stories still SUCK

this site does not need another mentally ill whack job like JPB. It has enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He's back!

Please take another leave and spare us anymore of your disgusting loving wife stories. I should have skipped this story like my first inclination was when I saw who wrote it. I thought after 2 years and 3 months you might actually write something that wouldn't make bile back up into my throat. I was wrong. Your writings still only appeal to the cream pie eating wimps that get off on men being cuckolds. Take it from a man whose wife cheated on him, there is nothing erotic about your spouse screwing around on you. There will always be repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Think...

The readers, moderaters, editors, owners of StoriesOnline.com KICKED JPB's ass so Hard that he landed back here. Just GO BACK where you came from OR start your own website. Search for a website especially for cucks & wimps, I'm sure that there plenty of site for your taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Think...

The readers, moderaters, editors, owners of StoriesOnline.com KICKED JPB's ass so Hard that he landed back here. Just GO BACK where you came from OR start your own website. Search for a website especially for cucks & wimps, I'm sure that there plenty of site for your taste.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that many of your stories are not of my liking, but some of them have had good endings. This is why I like about JPB, you don't expect how the story will end, its just so many people just focus on your wimp, cuckold stories but don't comment on your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Different plot from anything I've read

This story is quite good and it sure as hell is original. I think it is reasonable and believable. My paternal grandparents were about 4 inch in height apart with her being the taller. They were happily married and had 7 children. One thing though, Bob, why didn't you have Mel get pregnant to her husband. That was something that I thought you'd do towards the story's end. Great read! RAG

rooster1rooster1over 14 years ago
Good to have you back Bob

Even when I don"t agree with your tale you still make one think.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
same JPB problems as always

Does anyone see ANY sign at all of a STUPID BITCH? anyone? if so please point out how? Even though she crushed her so called beloved husband Rob to the point of total and complete humiliation and emasculation ...in the end Rob takes her back.

<br></br>

so who is the stupid Bitch? If I had to answer I would say ROB ... or in this case JPB.

<br></br>

The key premise here is that because somebody-- in this case a man --is small in height that somehow it REALLY means that he is a submissive. While I suppose young kids in elementary school or high school might make that assumption... but it's pretty obvious that the wife could not possibly make that assumption.

<br></br>

Her attempt to explain the reasoning that she ASSUMED Rob was a submissive is pathetic bazaar and probably shows a mental illness. And the fact that the wife thinks this can be balanced out as she calls it because she offers Rob the n chance to fuck her ass... is further proof that we are dealing with a mentally ill person.

<br></br>

Instead what we REALLY have here is a wife that is an extremely sharp conniving mean and a true CUNT.

<br></br>

<b> She thought that she could manipulate Rob's fixation on his height into one where she gets to screw other men -- bigger taller men with much bigger cocks-- whenever she wants to. </b> Then in the end she goes home to her loving husband. Of course her plan Blew up in her face when she pushed the issue.... but like I said she had developed this convoluted twisted implausible sophistry that she could use on Rob to convince him that UP is DOWN and BLACK is really WHITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get lost

Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
Good Storytelling

It's great to have JPB back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well, I read it and it was a waste of my time.

Also, I think it was a waste of your time in writing this so called story. For your sake, I hope you do not post anything more. I feel this is an autobiography of yourself, so just go back to your controling mommy, littleman. little man does not deserve to be capitalized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good to have you back

eventhough I only like half of your stories, I always read them because you know at least there will be a story. and this one was a good one.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Vitriol!

OMG, Bob! You really pulled some chains here. The real men out there - the torch-the-bitch brigade - really want to hurt you. I think the story is well written, well edited, and entertaining. You jar the emotions with a sympathetic character who puts up with a wife who is fundamentally selfish and self-centered. I am assuming she never cheated on him again, and really did love him. If I have a complaint, it's that he did all the suffering; she really did fail to understand him and I am not totally convinced by what happened at the end that she listened to him. Psychologically, his self-estimate that he was a little submissive might actually be a misinterpretation of his common sense and that he is one of those observant good guys who does not need violence to solve his issues. I also wonder if even after 5 years he has totally learned to trust her. You make clear she lied to him and and set him up. I would think that he would always wonder and be nervous. He does have issues of low self-esteem and both would have done well to get counseling. I like your writing but do not always agree with your plots, but then so what, you entertain, arouse emotions, and get us thinking.

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
Great!

A fine story with a good ending! So glad you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bob Bob Bob

I liked this story but I know the next one will make me ill. You do have talent but you can also write some shit. I guess I'll wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wasted talent

I though you died (maybe wishful thinking) Great writing style, wasted on slut wife and wimp husband. To really show her he was not submissive he should have just grabbed her by the neck while she was running on about his being submissive and strangled her until she was unconcious, taken her to the woods, tied her up and sprinkled kerosene around her. Wait until she wakes up and give her one more chance to shut the fuck up and leave on his terms......if she opened her mouth otherwise, light her up!

toesmantoesmanover 14 years ago
Good read

This is a really good read. Even when I don't like how you end your stories, there is simply no denying your obvious talent at writing; the concise use of language & the set-up. It's really great to see you back, although I'm surprised that you posted here, to give Harry & his ilk that chance to take a run at you & your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it

I liked it because the hero came to a greater understanding about himself and his 'submissive' feelings. And I definitely liked the woman: strong, but loyal. Apparently, she wasn't trying to humiliate the hero.

Also, it's nice that it didn't end like many of these stories where the guy leaves and hurts the woman by punitive divorce or some other over-the-top remedy.

Unfortunately, I was unable to really 'get off' on it. But, there's more to reading erotic stories than jerking off.

TibxoTibxoover 14 years ago
I liked it.

Thanks, Bob. A really well written piece.

Blue88Blue88over 14 years ago
Good Job

A good tale about a sensitive subject for many men. One thing that can be said about JPB, like his stories or not, they always hold your interest - therein lies his talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome back

Missed your stories on this Site. I am glad that you are back. A very nice well written story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome back JPB

It's good to have you back Bob, and the story was certainly different. I enjoyed it on some levels, not so much on others. Still, it's good to have you back as I've always enjoyed your writing without fail.

I'd also like to point out that virtually every feedback that was uncomplimentary was from one single individual named, of all things, Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am glad you are back.

Whether I love all of your stories or not, your talents were missed. Some of your stories I don't like, others are brilliant, but you have incredible talent. Don't let the naysayers drive you away. As for this story, her behavior went a little far for my taste, but, I liked it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Improbable story but well-written . . .

Rob and Mellanie, oh my. This story certainly has stirred up the comments in a short time. JPB is sort-of the Michael Jackson of LW stories. I do think the story was pretty well written but I have problems with the premise. Rob's situation is that he never feels equal in the relationship. His wife is much prettier than he is handsome. Of course, there is the height issue. And she got the best grades in the class, got a higher degree (while he is blue collar, an airplane mechanic), and makes more money than he does. As she pointed out, he always seems to eventually give in to her and it does not seem as if she ever gives in to him on their various issues. So how does this relationship work? She gets started giving him a blow job, and all his resistance fades. He leaves her and is planning divorce, but she sneaks in on him, makes use of his waking-up woody (what ever happened to door chains and privacy locks in motels?), and of course, Rob has no remaining will to resist Mellanie's charms. Sorry, but Rob's arguments about why he was not being submissive but rather gave in just because he loves her and wants to please her are cogent and plausible; they don't prove submissiveness. And why would Mellanie be interested in Rob, anyway? He's not as smart, not as tall, not as attractive . . . so what is he, a born slave-type? Someone she can dominate, more or less? What sort of role model will his children see (if they have children and really are his)? She needs to liven their sex lives up because she finds him boring . . . I agree with other comments that Rob can never trust her again; something else that will hurt him is bound to happen in the future (I think, "Once a cheater, always a cheater" says it perfectly). I don't believe in the get-out-of-jail-free card concept where deception and infidelity (not to mention humiliation) are concerned, and I have a problem with the method of reconciliation portrayed in this story -- unrealistic and not believable. Still, it was an entertaining story and a different point of view. Thanks for writing.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
Good job, welcome back

I hope Literotica is treating you better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Glad you Embarrassed yourself again cuck

The antithesis to a man is back to self cuck himself into the male humiliation and self disrespect he is so addicted to.<P>

One wonders why anyone as weak as him would admit it in a comment of admiration of his wimpish sick male submissive humiliation stories.<P>

But here you are bobie in admission of all your addicktive sick self administered male disrespect indicating that your admitted submissive wimpish needs are more powerful than any minute self respect you had left.<P>

So sad that you lost it again and irreparably.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A well written and planned out story

A little fetish in the story on the short man syndrome, but I kind of liked how the story ended. Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
welcome back

Glad to see a new story from you. I have read all the rest here .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Glad you are not dead

I don´t like most of your stories, but i think you know how to bite the readers ass.

She´s a selfish bitch, probably spoiled rotten by her parents.

Vulcan_in_Ohio, that´s almost impossible to say what a woman see in a man.I´m five-seven,good looking(but not a tomcruise!)and never had any problem to get taller(and stunning beauty)woman.No, i´m not a nine inch cock, or

something like that(i´m about 6inches).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
50

JPB's cuckold stories morphed a bit from the husband licking his wife after freshly fucked, whether he likes it or not, WITHOUT QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINS.... to sucking it and bitchin' a bit about it. "I can't do this forever, you know, honey? I may have a small dick, but you can't treat me like this forever!" LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Better than most

Welcome back. I've missed ranting at your stories. This is a good one though. Regardless of the fuckup reasons for staying together...one mistake shouldn't cost a marriage or we'ld all be divorced. And sure he might be non-confrontational...at least he's not sucking another man's cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unbelievable

Now I've read it all. Readers who hated your stories in the past, don't like you as a writer, but damned if they didn't jump right on your story,the minute it hit Literotica, read every word, most likely loved it, but damned if they didn't fucking bitch about it.<p>It's amazing that these self proclaimed critics didn't have the brains to not read your stories, knowing how they feel about you, and to top it all off, they psychoanalyze your characters like if they were real. It's a story people, only fiction. Lighten up and read for entertainment.<p>Thank JPB for a good read, anybody that can knock out over five hundred stories, good or bad , has my respect. Why don't you ask these fans of yours how many stories they submitted to this site or any site for that matter. Enough said. ML

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Welcome Back!

This site has definitely been missing your talent. What your critics missed was the broad diversity of characters that you bring in this most basic of martial conflicts. I may not like from time to time the outcome but they all made sense given the characters and situation. Whoever seen a seemingly mismatched couple height wise and did not wonder how they got together? That is life folks, so don't blame tha author for telling his take on one aspect of life.

Thanks JPB and welcome back to Litertica!

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Welcome Back!

This site has definitely been missing your talent. What your critics missed was the broad diversity of characters that you bring in this most basic of martial conflicts. I may not like from time to time the outcome but they all made sense given the characters and situation. Whoever seen a seemingly mismatched couple height wise and did not wonder how they got together? That is life folks, so don't blame tha author for telling his take on one aspect of life.

Thanks JPB and welcome back to Litertica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Humiliation and Degradiation of Men

All of your stories seem to be a degradiation to males with the worst endings I've ever read.

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Submissive?

I know he doesn't think so but when you look at the story there was only one time he ever really stood up to her. And even then, although he said it was over, she got him to change his mind.<P>

She was looking for a man that would let her have her own way. And - whether he did it for love or it was just his nature - that is what she got. He got a beautiful, smart, sexy, taller (yeah he has a self esteem issue) woman that he was infatuated with. <P>

So bottom line: Yes, he is more submissive than he thinks he is. But he has a woman who really does love him and whom he loves. Not a bad deal.<P>

But, like everyone else, he has limits. He needs to make them very clear. I do have to wonder if she HAD brought him along more slowly and carefully what she would have gotten him to do. Slippery slope.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Believable, kind of

I can understand how this worked out the way it did. She is entirely right in the way she looks at it. Every time she pushed him he eventually gave in. Often he even learned to be comfortable on what she pushed him into. Does that mean he's a submissive? Not really. Avoidance of conflict is not being submissive. However, the nature of the things she had him do were leading in that direction. And that's what she wanted him to be so she saw what she wanted to see. The major difference was that for everything else she told him what she wanted, he said no, and she kept working on him until he said yes. The big difference here is that she did NOT tell him what she wanted and planned to do. He did NOT agree to it. She just did it. For such a major step that was a pretty dumb and arrogant move. The other guy was shoved down his throat. She finally realized that she wasn't dealing with the person she thought she was. In the end you have to have respect for your partner. It's fine to have wild ideas and get turned on by some crazy stuff but if your partner is not, you just don't go there. She goofed up because she misread his personality and misplayed the situation. I had a problem with the fact that every time he was really upset about her behavior she blew him away, literally, and he never expressed his concerns. That was really stupid. I find it hard to believe that, upset as he was, he just let the matter drop. And the same thing happened over and over. He's really upset about the way she is approaching the sexual end of their relationship and he never gets around to talking to her about it. Kind of unlikely.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
JUST

Another Bob tytpe story.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 5*****

But he certainly does have an inferiority complex.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

There is something funny in this JPB's story, because the main character (little man) has achieved a little happiness in the end of this story. He writes rarely such a stories, he likes the pesimistic ending. Majority of his women characters are sluty wives or there are stupids as the title says.

1. I would carry on the divorce proceedings, but JPB wanted reconciliation without children?!

2. If the writer has already written a recoconcilation, why they do not want any children at all. JPB did not write about any fertily problems. JPB has some stories with families whose have children (but not too many,), he writes first about horny pregnant wives.

Btw: The English soccer star Becham cheated and his wife and he crowned their reconcilation with a third child

justplainjoejustplainjoeover 12 years ago
Just a typical JPB pile of crap.

Got to think JPB is a submissive himself since he always makes a husband into a cuckold wimp. Sadly pathetic. Really delights in putting men down.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Yup Same Shit Different Story

But let's not make this a personal attack on JPB. I

know we all take pot shots at his stories and rail against him in comments on other stories BUT the guy must have quite the set of kahona's to keep writing these stories and for that alone deserves our respect as readers one would think

Keep writing JPB because after all is said and done us detractors keep coming back to read your stories. Kinda makes you think that we might be the fucked up Ones???? Thats Life!! you gotta love it cause the alternative sucks!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
JPB HAD A GOOD STORY

except Little Man took her back....Bummer...TK U MLJ LV NV ps and that was JPBs ENDING

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
you either love him or hate'm

JPB , i gave it a 4, u know how to make a wimpy cuckold.

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlabout 12 years ago
I don't think that

any woman should dance with someone not her husband. All these stories proves my point. There's no reason on earth why you would want to. People are so self centered, it's not funny.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Original and creative

with a surprising twist. Kind of funny how each of them had a very different understanding about the dynamics of the relationship. I disliked her early on, then sort of warmed up to her, before getting uncomfortable and then hating her. I liked that he manned up, on more than one occasion, when called for. The reconciliation? OK, I guess. Her perspective, as twisted as it was, was somewhat reinforced by a lot of his actions during the history of the relationship. That said, he drew the line in the sand, and her remorse and willingness to atone seemed genuine. One hopes he uses his free pass to its utmost advantage.

This is a strangely acceptable (and frankly pretty comical) reconciliation tale.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
p.s.

It also might be the most aptly titled story on this site. Truth in advertising award.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

jpb you hvae one of the best minds on the board. you are of course one sick fucker but hell you write original stuff and i love it as much as i hate it so that is ok by me.

but the guy that fucked her needs to get a little taser action and a kick or two in the balls, just as a reminder not to fuck married women.

green117green117about 10 years ago
JPB does Matt M...

and gets better scores than MM...

Kinda makes you wonder -

Green-something

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
back before the party ended ?

If all he has to do is have her back before the party ends then Rob could be sitting alone for the rest of the party.

Hard to see this lasting, as little as she seems to understand him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
An Appropriate Title

It's only a matter of time before she strays again. It's her personality.

Damn

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
Just another wimp husband story

Makes me wonder about the author. I wonder how many of the readership actually would continue screwing while their spouse was actively and vocally degrading them? After all once you get started in the saddler any male would just continue until they busted their nut. I must be in the 1% then since I don't think just because you have a cock you have to act like a woman. If she pisses you off, fuck it, unplug and walk away. Don't lay around and take shit just to finish getting laid. It's called self respect, honor, and hopefully for some, a sense of what is right and wrong. Per Literotica's grading standard one * means "I hated it" and that is exactly what I think about wimps and girly men. No woman in the world is worth the personal mental health issues that JPB places his Rob and other male characters into. This marriage is irrevocably functionally flawed. This specific Rob's only future is to be further gently pushed into ever more subservience. Per her statement that is exactly why Rob was chosen to be her husband. For some reason this author appears to like that in a man. So how many of you readers would stand for a wife like this? I'd like to think most of you had more self respect. Maybe in my world JPB's Robs' do not exist. I know I personally have never met one.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
amazing

loved the story. I would really like to know the definition of wimp. throughout this story, I never thought he was a wimp. he did find an adventurous wife, good for him, maybe a little too fast for him, but she did promise to slow down. lucky guy

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NO MATTER WHO ARE WHAT YOU MARRY

the has to be priorities, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really? He stayed with the stupid bitch?

I just don't see it. She's a manipulative, cheating slut. And she's TOLD him she married him because she can control him. Why on earth would he stay with her? File for a divorce, get a restraining order and move on. She's NEVER going to respect him and she's ALWAYS going to try and have her way. No discussions. No respect for his desires. Just her way. Who the hell would stay with a woman like her? Unfucking believable. Damn Bob. Sometimes I think you write these crappy stories just to piss off the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why am I not surprised?

Yes,folks....this has been yet another episode of "The Cuckold Chronicles" Brought to you by our friends at Burma Shave.......and Just Plain Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brought to you by that submissive, justplainbob...

Some of us as we get older get wiser. JustPlainBob just gets dumber and dumber and dumber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"eat your hearts out guys, she's mine"

Yeah, but who the fuck in their right mind would want her? I have to refer to Bill White on this one...."you can't fix stupid," and in this story, she's as dumb as can be. Shit, if I were married to someone like that, I'd lose i.q. points just being in her presence.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
Well done Bob

One brain fart does not mean BTB

Sure she needed an attitude realignment, which happened, but not a nuclear response

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
lol

Once again you took a semi decent story and fucked it up at the end.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Brain dead

Only a man who is brain dead and totally lacking in self respect would ever be within a mile of that worthless bitch of a slut ever again!!! As for letting her fuck him after what she did he would deserve every fucking disease he would get from it! No way a guy who would fuck a married woman would be the kind to worry about VD or aids! Christ, the stupid slut might have killed both of them.

Seriously, someone needs to get in touch with the real world where disease and violence exist. Short or soft guys might compensate by learning martial arts, or carrying a knife or gun! That is more likely than they would be the sort to just let some stupid slut Lord it over them. I know it's just a story and that there are some sick fucks out there, but not that many, and with aids and drug resistant venereal diseases trust me the number gets smaller every day!

As for those who avoid that fate, they deserve the miserable life they would get if they put up with a bitch of a slut like the one in this story. Best case scenario in this situation would be to put down the cheating slut and her fuck toy. He would never stop trying to fuck her and would do his best to fuck over the husband if only because the wife would have convinced him that her husband deserved it! Stupid characters, stupid story and a total waste of time to read unless you are into stupid shit.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago

I just don't think a hell of a lot about this story

when she started that Little Man shit I am afraid there would be a serious problem

I would consider taking the hotel/maid to court

It will be a long time before I read another of your works

and to think you had an interesting view---this time you went too far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story until the ending

Then he should have just divorced her. She's made it clear to him that she has little love or respect for him. She seems to view him as someone she can control. She wants to call all the shots. Why would he stay with her? She just wants to play out her little games, using him as her foil. He was right in the first place. This marriage isn't built to go a long ways. He's had some good years. Take the good memories and move on. This marriage is toast.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
NO EATING---NO HEARTS----

just a dude tip-toeing on egg shells. TK U MLJ LV NV

AleksPAleksPover 8 years ago
...right story, wrong category...

Dear JustPlainBob,

As you can see from numerous comments, your stories such as this prove themselves as being placed under wrong category, it's a CUCKOLD story, net LOVING WIVES...

I still say it's all good up to point where she assaults him in hotel room, past that point it's just against my beliefs and I'm just not wired that way in my head.

To me she is a slut that has zero love, respect, consideration, and any other positive feeling, emotion or thought towards her husband. To me that is a no go.

AP

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
She's Persistent

Good story Bob. Thanks.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
I disagree

That she didn't love him or showed a lack of respect.

She made mistakes in that she read the signals wrong in the 'pick up' game and didn't communicate with him, something she admitted quite freely.

Mel was sexually adventurous, a fact he was aware of, but obviously not terribly bright.

She was a misguided, but still loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bob is like an Alzheimer's LW writer...

CV-440? DC-9? But also cable tv?

Bob has got to be a real old guy who has no idea when he is or when he is writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

I hate cucks. Put a fucking warning on your next crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of your best.

She's a little crazy but loves him in her own way. Best he ever had. And they lived happily ever after, or did they?f

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous 11/23/15

re:

Bob is like an Alzheimer's LW writer...

CV-440? DC-9? But also cable tv?

Cable TV has been available since the '70s

The DC-9 was in production into the '80s

wizardglickwizardglickalmost 8 years ago
Another good one!

Bob, I just love your writing and this story is right up there. I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

I had to take a good shit after reading this crap of a story. What a waste of time to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eww...

He stayed with her? I think I'm going to be sick.

Although it doesn't happen often, women can sometimes fight very hard to not be divorced. While a buddy had his wife cheat and they parted without much trouble, my wife was different. My buddy and I caught her riding on the neighbors cock when I came home early from a week long fishing trip. My buddy snapped a few pictures with his cell because I was too dumbstruck.

I was moved out in just a couple hours with Tim's help. He had a bachelors pad without any room so he took me to his brother's place. Although married, JD, the brother, had a garage for me to live in until I could find my own place.

Thankfully I work at a job I can do from anywhere, as long as I have access to the internet. Joyce looked high and low for me, but didn't know where to find me. I had her served at work, simply because I needed her to feel the pain of humiliation.

She sent word through mutual friends that we weren't going to divorce, no matter what I thought. Her parents are moderately wealthy, very well off I guess and she supposed they would make all the difference. They hired a PI who located me and after that Joyce showed up on my doorstep. Garage door-step.

I refused to let her in until there was just too much noise. To placate my 'landlord', I finally let her in but refused to interact with her. She talked while I played a video game, never giving her the time of day. Eventually she left with a warning that I had better be planning on moving back in.

Six months later I was moved out of Helena, Montana and living in a house in Baton Rouge. The people talked funny, but I really enjoyed the area. My lawyer had my signature to do anything needed when she finally came to her senses but she tracked me down again. Finally in desperation, to stop her parents from using their money against me again, while Joyce watched, not understand what was doing, I emailed her parents all the pictures my buddy had given me. Along with them was a warning, they would go on the internet if they didn't stop her.

It's been 18 months since our divorce was final. I still live in the same place in Baton Rouge and my ex has stopped bothering me. Kind of. Now she lives across the street and while she never comes over, she keeps a close eye on me.

I love seeing the hurt in her eyes when a young woman leaves my house in the mornings...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon below me:

Can you write a revenge story? I'd read it. It'd feel better after reading this.

Jareth05Jareth05over 7 years ago
Honesty you can't blame her

He let her get away with so much s*** never put his God damn foot down maybe he'll learn the word no and learn to enforce it

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Pure shit this one

What a wimpy cuck and disgusting whore!

No satisfaction here at all. She was still working with Ted. Maybe Ted could fuck him next time and he could suck Ted's cock.

What a little bitch! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuck shit

I should have known better. I knew your stories were faggy cuck shit but I thought this wold be different. 1 star sucks ballz

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Cuck?

I was reluctant to read this after reading the comments, and I actually skipped to the end, and I don't see how this is cuck.

He stood up to her, laid down the law and she acceded to his demands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I didn't think you had it in you !

Good story, with a feel good ending, unlike most of the rest of your stories similar to this but with a "burn the bitch" ending. Have you noticed that there is a whole list of your stories that are essentially the same with different characters. She cheats, he finds out, cancels all the credit cards, moves into a hotel, won't speak to her, then files for divorce and plots revenge. You must have been really hurt by someone for this exact same scenario to play over & over again in your writing. You can be a terrific writer when you use your imagination & change up the script. You need someone else to read you stuff before you submit another identical story. A-4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another bad one.

Another bad story. He's a wimp and deserves being cucked by all the men she's fucking behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

lol , the cuckold love being humiliated .

hope the whore brings him home a strong case of aids !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have mixed feelings about this one...

I agree with sbrooks103x that he's not a cuck. However i think he was playing a very dangerous game with her considering that he self-steem wasn't the highest.

The end showed that her feelings for him was strong, but what bothers me is that no woman would have done what she did if she loved him so much. She was completely wrong about him too, and it seems that humillating him turned her on. Another things that's the opposite of love. So, I'm not sure about this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He's Not a Cuck

He's pussy whipped. All she has to do is suck his cock and he'll do anything for her. Pussy whipped!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold cunt

I want to shoot them both in the fucking head. He’s a pathetic little gimp with an obvious Napoleon complex and she’s a narcissistic whore

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Communication

Ted should have proposed ground rules in this excitement play. Secondly children born out of love add to the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid or Love?

She sure was a stupid bitch!

But she was willing to give up some of her stupidity for him. So that was smart! So maybe she really loved him -- in her own stupid way.

But she was valedictorian? No, no........

Someone smart enough to write something so stupid deserves 5 stars!

Paul in Oklahoma

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Submission or love: Mellanie's choice

God, is this annoying...

Here's the thing that seems undeniable, especially after two readings of this tale: the stupid bitch actually loves her little man. There's no doubt about it.

More than he ever did for her, Mellanie fought to get Rob. She chose him, went after him, browbeat him into marrying her, all things he would have never done for her. And, when she ultimately screwed it all up, she didn't mopped around or get angry at her husband, expecting him to come back to her all repentant - nope, she tracked him done, admitted her (huge) mistake, and went above and beyond to make it clear she wants no other man than Rob. That's commendable.

Here's the problem in all this, though: Mellanie is into Rob's submissiveness. I'm not all too sure what's the core of her love for this man, but it's undeniable that his insecurity about his height, although she claimed to be annoy by it, and his willingness to all do what she wants to do are huge turn-ons for her. The submissiveness, that's a given, especially given the whole strap-on incident - fact of the matter is, Rob better have learned to say final NOs to his wife, otherwise he'll end up again in a scenario just as crazy as watching his wife fucking another guy. The thing that was never properly explore is Mellanie always ending up around men way taller than her man when he's not around - sure, six footers are more confident that most, but the average male height is below that, and I personally know too many dudes in real life with genuinely Napoleon complex to believe that nobody under 5"10 ever hit on her. No, the reality of it is that she isn't into small guys... EXCEPT for Rob. Truthfully, she would probably prefer him taller, but she's already too crazy about it to really care about it. However, she's also well aware of how much tall men gravitate towards her, and fully knew how bothersome that was to Rob. So, like the selfish siren she is, she made sure to be available to flirt with only tall guys, which rile up her man... which end up giving them great sex.

No, these are not the ingredients for a long lasting marriage.

I can imagine Mellanie being a good girl ever since winning Rob back - I wouldn't say that she loves him more, but she is definitely crazier about him than he is about her, and therefore it's very unlikely she would risk losing him again. I can understand Rob being more comfortable being the only man his goddess seemingly needs, although, if II was him, I would stay woke, 'cause no one can tell what such an unstable woman could come up with next. It's seems insane that those two have been together for about seven years, yet haven't have any children yet - I wonder who's the one blocking this from happening, 'cause I have problem imagining Mel not going all out to get Robert as many kids as possible. I'm also wondering if he ever used, in those five years, that free pass his wife gave him, and, if so, on what. But, at the end of the day, I get out of this story... actually happy they're still together. Don't get me wrong - she's a dumb bitch, and has done some really dumb bitch thing. But her acceptance and recognition of her awful behavior, which resulted in the near ending of her marriage, makes her look sorry enough for Rob to not look like a total dumbass for taking her back. Hopefully, a line of communication has been open between them, where they could be genuinely honest with each other, so they can sincerely share their wants and needs... and not just spring it on one of them without any fucking warning.

Worst couples have made it all the way to the end. It could very well be in the cards for those two idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong Title!!!

It's The Stupid Little Man

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...