Little Megan's Family Ties Ch. 01

Story Info
Megan gets hot birthday surprise from Dad and brother.
3.7k words
4.22
83.7k
112

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
101 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

NOTES:

Feel free to add any comments, feedback or suggestions for where we take this story. They are always appreciated.

ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE CONSENTING ADULTS AND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD.

*****

"Finally."

Megan swept into the house, tossing her car keys onto the hallway table as she kicked off her Chucks and dropped her bag near the sweeping curved stairs.

"So, we'll see you tonight?" Destiny's voice was light even though her face took on a mock threatening scowl.

Megan laughed back at her friend, tossing the waves of long chestnut hair over her shoulder as she stared at her friends image on her phone.

"I'll see you in an hour, babe!" She replied, and waved at the FaceTime image before cutting off the call.

Smiling, she bent, picked up her bag and shoved the phone into it, then turned to make her way upstairs.

"Hey, in here honey!" The deep calm voice of Brad, her step father hummed through the kitchen and open plan lounge into the hallway.

"Oh, no!" she groaned nervously.

Megan had hoped to drop off her backpack, have a quick shower and change before heading back out to meet the rest of her freshman group of friends.

She'd promised that this year she'd party with her friends, that family wouldn't get in the way of her adult years even though she lived at home for this, her first year of college.

It was also the best way for her to avoid spending time with her super hot stepdad.

Over the last year, it had become harder and harder for her to hide how she felt about him. Now she tried to hide her lustful feelings under bratty behaviour and scowls.

She put a tentative foot on the first stair.

"In here Megan. Now." Brad's disembodied voice was a little firmer, and louder, from the open plan kitchen.

"Brad, what are you doing home so early?" Megan squared her shoulders, turned and stomped through the lounge into the spacious kitchen.

Her heart pounded in anticipation.

She reminded herself that at least it was just Brad in there.

Her second reason for those hot lustful nights had moved away for college, so she didn't have to--

Megan skidded to a halt, suddenly both turned on and nervous.

Very nervous.

Leo.

Fucking Leo was home.

Fucking super hot, step-brother Leo was back.

Sitting at the breakfast bar, head bent, jaw clenched.

Asshole, off-limits Leo.

The all round full football scholarship winning Leo.

Straight A student and Homecoming King Leo.

The bane of her life all through high school and her first year of college with his perfect smile, six foot four, rock hard body and ever permanent scowl.

The secret third in a sexy trio fantasy that Megan was deeply ashamed of but couldn't banish from her dreams.

Leo was the reason she'd had no-one dare to ask her to prom, or out for a cosy meal, or even a trip to the cinema.

And although she secretly revelled in the possessive attention, she knew she needed to also hide these feelings.

Megan sighed and made her scowl deeper.

"...the fuck's the golden boy doing here?" she motioned towards Leo asking no one in particular.

"To what do we owe this pleasure, Leo? And after one year without a single visit? What's happened?" Megan felt quite pleased with her acting.

She sneered, then muttered, "Maxed out your credit cards and home to beg for money?"

Neither man answered her, their eyes fixed on her with intensity.

Megan huffed, popping her hip as she slapped her fist against her waist.

"What?" she demanded, looking from one to another.

Her pulse raced as her eyes swept the men in front of her.

Leo barely lifted his head, his bulging arms and wide linebacker shoulders straining against the white T-shirt stretched across his chest.

His icy blue eyes crawled over her cropped pink top and short white pleated skirt, skidding to a halt as he stared at the front of her skirt, the junction where her long sun kissed legs met.

Megan shuddered a long breath, her skin prickling with sudden awareness.

She shook it off, adopted the mock scowl and glared back at him boldly.

Leo's eyes didn't waver.

Even when a lock of his sandy blond hair flopped over one eye.

Instead, his eyes seemed to darken, his pupils blew wide as his full lips opened slightly.

His tongue eased out, slowly licking his lower lip, as his mouth formed a small, predatory smile.

"It's time. Tell her, Dad." Leo grunted, rising to his feet.

He leaned forward, pressing one massive clenched fists onto the smooth marble surface of the kitchen counter. His other palm smoothed absently along one side of his head.

Like all the linebackers in the team, he wore it low, buzz cut short on one side, the rest a well groomed man bun since he'd gone off to college four years ago...

"Tell me what?" Megan dragged her eyes away from the bulging ropes of his biceps as she jerked open the fridge door to looking for her can of favourite soda.

Missing.

She shut the door and turned, fuming. Her stomach was fluttering and that aching in her core was growing hotter, her thighs becoming slick as her pussy moistened in illicit anticipation.

Brad smirked, slowly lifted the bright red and silver can to his lips, draining the soda.

He crushed the can and tossed it towards the garbage then crossed his arms and leaned back against the counter, crossing one muscled leg over the other.

His eyes travelled over her face, paused for a moment at the fluttering pulse at her throat before settling on the swell of her perky breasts.

"Happy 19th birthday, little girl." Brad murmured, his lips curled into a wolfish smile even more intense than his son.

Megan gaped, then swallowed, suddenly nervous as she read the intent on his face.

Her stepfather was still wearing the pants of his dark navy suit, but his tie looked like it had been discarded some time ago.

With the top two buttons open and the sleeves of his pristine white shirt rolled up, Brad was revealing his meaty forearms, liberally dusted with dark hair.

He looked exactly like what he was, a lethal business man, who had made his name and his money through force, determination and unflinching focus on what he wanted out of life.

Initially, hired muscle for the local crime family, Brad had quickly branched out to build and run his successful major construction firm.

No one messed with Brad.

"Sit down." He jerked his chin at one of the kitchen stools.

"Look, Brad. I have plans tonight..." Megan heard the quiver of excitement in her voice and tried, unsuccessfully to make it less breathy, less needy.

"Sit. The fuck. Down." Leo growled at her, leaning forward now with both fists pressed on the counter.

"Sit." her step-father repeated the order again, his voice deepening.

He didn't move or take his eyes off Megan, although his low "Easy, son." was as much a command to Leo as his piercing blue grey eyes that now pinned her to the spot.

"What, what's going on...?" Megan said shakily as she perched on the seat.

Leo straightened and started towards her, stalking around the breakfast bar his eyes fixed on her pebbled nipples that poked against the soft cotton of her top.

"Things are going to change starting today." Brad's beefy arm shot out.

His hand clapped down hard on Leo's shoulder, holding his son in place as Leo tried to move past his father towards her.

"First. Enough with the 'Brad' shit," he continued, holding his son with little effort as Leo strained to get free.

"You will address me as I have been requesting for the last five years since I met a married your slut of a mother."

"Don't you dare talk about her that -" Megan hissed.

"You know he is right, so shut the fuck up about that." Leo shrugged his father's hand off his shoulder but obeyed the silent command, sullenly retaking his seat.

"Are you going to let him speak to me like that?" Megan grabbed at any reason to try to appear angry. She needed to get out of there before she broke and begged them to take her and fuck her. Hard.

Megan shot off her seat, pointing her arm at Leo as she glared at her step father.

"That's the least of your worries." Brad answered, then straightened and prowled towards her, pushing her firmly back into the seat.

"As I was saying, little girl," Brad continued his hands stroked up and down her arms soothingly.

"You will address me as Dad. No..." He mused, cocking his head as his intense stare became one of a hungry predator.

"Daddy."

He nodded once as if in agreement.

"You will call me Daddy from now on"

"The hell I will!" Megan tried to stand, wriggling under the firm grip of Brad's hand.

She wrenched away and turned, planning to storm out.

"Well," Brad smiled knowing, "You leave me no choice. Little girls who disobey get their little bottom punished"

Brad's thick muscled arms snaked around her waist, hauling her off her feet as she slammed backwards into his hard body.

The hard bulge of throbbing heat that pressed against her lower back and nestled between her ass cheeks shocked her to stillness before she squirmed against him.

"I'll never call you that, you, you, asshole! Let me go, you jerk! You're not my father!" Megan twisted against his hard unmoving frame, feeling his arousal harden even more.

Her heart pounded.

Then she stilled, as she felt his firm lips against her nape.

"Time to enforce the ground rules, little girl." Brad strode into the lounge, tossing her face down over the back of the large comfortable sofa.

Megan twisted, looking over her shoulder as she smiled up at her stepdad.

Time to roleplay.

"Firstly, no more cursing, or Daddy will have Leo wash your mouth out with his special juice." Brad continued talking, as he repositioned his step daughter face down over the couch.

Leo quickly followed from the kitchen, a broad grin of anticipation on his face.

"Hold her in place, just like we agreed." Brad said quietly, his deep voice rolling over Megan as her pulse quickened.

Leo knelt in front of the sofa, grasping her wrists with firm but gentle hands.

He leaned forward, his lips brushing against her ear as he whispered:

"You've been asking for this for the last year, babe," his tongue snaked out as he licked her ear, then pressed hot, open mouthed kisses against her neck.

"Dad suggested I come for a visit after you both agreed this would be a fun way to celebrate this year."

Pulling her wrists together Leo held them easily in one hand as he grabbed the tumbled waves of chestnut hair at the nape of her head and firmly raised her head.

"Look at him, sweetheart." Brad muttered the command, at the same time softly stroking the firm round creamy globes of her upturned butt.

Megan gazed at her step-brother, her eyes glittering with unshed tears as sudden waves of emotion coursed through her.

These men were the best thing in her life since her mother had abandoned both her marriage and daughter four years ago, choosing drugs over the steady family life Brad had provided for the five years before that.

"Aw, sweetness. You've been waiting for this." Leo whispered softly.

"I told Dad the first night I came back on vacation last year that I overheard you moaning our names late one night."

Megan flushed bright red with embarrassment.

"I had to stay away as that pretty little coin slit of a pussy was so tempting." Leo continued.

"I was never going to cut in on Dad, but you've been pleading for this threesome for so long, how could we refuse you?"

Megan smiled, her eyes glazing with lust.

"I love how this makes me feel" Megan giggled softly.

"I'm not supposed to be with either of you." she he bit her lower lip in that way she knew drove Leo crazy.

"But she's ours for taking eh, Dad?" Leo groaned, then looked beyond her shoulder and grinned at his father.

"Yes, little girl. You are ours and no- one else's." Brad growled possessively.

Megan shuddered as his hands smoothed up once over her back and came back down to rest again on her pert butt.

"Remember last summer, sweetheart?" Leo murmured.

How could she forget?

Megan had snuck out that afternoon after the quiet family celebration of her 18th birthday. She had snuck back into the house as the family dozed by the pool, with plans to party hard with Destiny at her sorority house. And hopefully give up her V-card to Casey, the horny but good natured captain of the football team.

But that plan had been wrecked.

She'd driven over to her bestie, and they'd giggled as they changed up in Destiny's room into the scraps of swimwear they had bought earlier that week.

"How long before you think the troops will come over to drag you back?" Destiny had laughed as they put on the skimpy bikinis, then raced downstairs and out to the pool where the end of school year party was in full swing.

"I give it 10 minutes." Megan had yelled, then laughed, splashing her friends as she dive bombed the pool.

She had giggled with Destiny as they heard the sound of screeching tyres loud enough to be heard over the pounding music coming from the poolside speakers less than 10 minutes later.

Brad had burst into and through Destiny's sorority house, storming out into the yard. He stood next to the pool, arms crossed over his muscled chest.

His fierce possessive glare had forcibly caused Casey, the captain of the football team, to throw his hand up protectively and quickly edge away from her bikini clad body.

"Out." Brad had growled at her.

Rolling her eyes and giggling, Megan had complied.

Then Brad had flung a towel over her shoulders and marched her across the lawn

"Hi, Mr Mitchell! See you tomorrow, babe!" Destiny had laughed as she watched her friend depart.

After they rounded the corner of the house, Brad had hustled her towards a shiny deep blue Escalade that had been parked with the front wheels half up on the sidewalk.

Opening the back door he had turned, lifted Megan, then tossed inside onto the back seat as if she was no lighter than a feather, before climbing in after her.

"Drive, son." Brad had muttered.

"The fuck she wearing?" Leo twisted round in the driver seat scowling.

He had turned but continued to glare back at her through the rear view mirror, his eyes roving over her body as she smiled and shrugged the towel off onto the floor of the car.

"Just, just drive. Let's get her home before I lose my shit completely." Brad had muttered.

He had eyed her like a starved man at a free steak dinner, his hot gaze fixed on the small white triangle of cloth that barely covered the suddenly swollen puffy lips of her pussy.

Leo had pulled off sharply and the ride home had been silent.

Brad had become more tense with growing lust as he fixed Megan with his gaze.

That night she had gone to bed early, to furtively touch and rub the swollen, soft, wet folds of her pussy late into night, imagining Leo's hands and mouth bringing her to orgasm as Brad stuffed her mouth full with his dripping, hard veiny cock.

She thought she had muffled her cries as she brought herself off until she fell asleep, exhausted, swollen and achy and unsatisfactory.

She had thought the soft groan she heard and shadow that had slowly moved passed her door as she closed her eyes had been part of her dream.

Her dark secret fantasy about her step brother and step father had been buried deep for nearly two years.

She sucked in a sharp breath suddenly brought back to the present as she felt her step father flip her short shirt up even further, baring from waist to thighs.

She gasped in the sudden silence, their harsh breaths the only sound as she felt Brad's large calloused hands smooth up her lithe, creamy thighs, curving around her ass cheeks as his fingers hooked under her simple plain white cotton panties.

Megan's face flushed with anticipation and embarrassment. She should not be so turned on by these two men, but she had given in to the feelings and there was no stopping this.

Megan scrunched her eyes closed as she felt her step father slowly ease the sodden material away from her pussy, then drag her panties down her thighs.

In the silent room, she heard the thick sucking squelch as the sodden gusset peeled away and slid down her already slippery thighs.

"Yeah, son. This pussy is ripe for us. She's a dirty little girl. Our dirty little whore." Brad muttered, bringing the soaked panties to his nose.

He inhaled deeply before tossing them towards Leo who caught them one handed.

He slowly brought them to his nose, rubbing the sodden material between thumb and finger as he inhaled her musky essence.

Megan quivered as the roleplay continued.

She loved the way they spoke, almost ignoring her. Showing her that she was theirs to possess and enjoy.

Leo groaned and leaned forward to take Megan's mouth in a hot possessive kiss. He flicked his tongue across hers, forcing her to taste herself through the sloppy kiss.

"You still keep that little wet pussy locked up all nice and tight, waiting for Pops and me, lil' sis?" Leo muttered against her lips.

"Oh. I- I-" Megan stuttered weakly, then cried out "Ooow!" as she Brad's hand come down sharply across her bare ass.

"Answer him, little girl!" Brad snarled, cracking the palm of his hand sharply against her other cheek.

"You keep that cunt fresh and tight for your Daddy and big brother?" Leo demanded again, as Brad punctuating each word Leo said with sharp slaps on her ass, her sit spot and upper thighs.

Megan squirmed, pretending to dislike the pain. But she couldn't help herself, arching her back, presenting her butt for more after each slap to her rear.

"Yes! Yes! Oh stop! Please stop! It hurts!" Megan twisted, revelling in the burning heat that spread through her core to her clit as her step father's hand rained down on her ass.

"Good girl. That's our good girl." Brad smoothed his hand over her ass cheeks, his fingers dipping between them to draw her slick juices up and circle her tight dusky pucker.

"Gonna take you hard back here, little girl." Brad rasped darkly behind her.

Megan squeezed her eyes closed, lost in how turned on she was by the filthy words.

"Eyes on me, little sis." Leo ordered as he shook her head firmly until she opened her eyes.

Megan's eyes were glassy and blown, the dark hazel green glistening with arousal and tears of submission.

She would do anything for these two men.

Her lovers.

She jerked as Brad circled and pulsed his blunt thumb against her asshole, then pressed firmly until the tight sphincter gave way for the thick blunt digit.

"Open up for your Daddy, kitten." Brad chuckled darkly.

"Aaah! Oooooh, yesss Daddy!" Megan moaned, feeling a hot rush of forbidden pleasure as her stepfather groaned behind her.

"Hey! Like we agreed." Leo growled a reminder, shooting his father a hot angry look.

"I go first this time!"

"She's got a hot little cunt, son." Brad shook his head as if to disperse the lust that shook his meaty frame.

"And such a tight fucking ass hole," he continued.

"She's such a good little girl. Gonna be so good for Daddy. What can I say?" Brad's words were coarse and rolled over her, making Megan sink even further into a submissive haze.

"Like I said," Brad spoke firmly as he slid his thumb firmly in and out of his daughter's asshole.

"Little girls who disobey get their little bottom punished." Brad chuckled darkly as he worked it deeper in and out of the dusky furled hole.

"But as this is your birthday, our little girl also get presents if she promises to be a good girl for her Daddy and big brother" Leo growled, his voice raised over Megan's fevered cries of ecstasy as she came hard, soaking Brad's fingers.

PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
101 Followers
12