Little Megan's Family Ties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo leaned forward to snake his tongue into her willing mouth for a feral kiss before standing up.

"We protected this, 'cos we fuckin' own this juicy cunt." Brad muttered, finally dragging his finger out of her softened asshole with an audible pop.

Brad licked clean the musky pussy juice that glazed his fingers, then leaned forward, pressing his lips hard against her asshole. He snaked his tongue with satisfaction into the slight gape he had made.

She would need much more work to get her tight little hole loose enough for his nine inch veiny shaft.

But they had the rest of the day and the weekend to figure it out.

He glanced up, his tongue still buried in his step daughter's hole and looked into the grinning face of his son.

Brad winked and Leo chucked back at him, rolling his eyes at his father's attempt at humour.

His dad was a depraved fucker.

'A great one to learn from,' Leo reminded himself.

Leo released Megan's hair and wrists.

He stood them leaned over his whimpering step sister, firmly grabbing a still rosy ass cheeks in each hand.

He drew them apart, gripping her butt cheeks, murmuring "That's a good little whore. Let Dad get you ready. He needs you all nice and wet and open."

Megan whimpered, partly from the pulsing heat from her 'punishment'. Partly from the familiar wave of subspace washing through her.

She grew hot, feeling her pussy drip with anticipation.

"That's it." Leo continued to encourage, spreading her cheeks even wider for his father, who buried his face deep, slurping and rimming her asshole.

"Say 'Thank you, Daddy' like a good little girl." Leo grunted.. "Then, get yourself ready, 'cos it'll soon be my turn."

12