All Comments on 'Little Mermaid Ch. 02'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

A hard nut to crack!

5

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

A good second chapter to this series. So down on herself and doing everything she can to escape. Only Tim sees through this facade. Will he succeed in convincing her that she is worth his time? I hope so for all their sakes and ours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for this new perspective.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

The scene where Ariel makes her mother cry was quite poignant. The feeling of Ariel taking charge of the relationship felt pivotal.

Your sense of high school hierarchy is finely tuned. The minefield of cliques and tiers was spot-on.

The phenomenon with Ariel’s friends’ peer pressure is very real. I’ve observed similar behavior in flocks of chickens. The standout will be randomly pecked until nearly featherless and it rarely ends well. Isolation or more frequently in a pot for soup. No cerebral powerhouses, they. Ariel should tell her friends to stop sitting around like Hungry Hungry Hippos and try some exercise. All may yet be well.

I like New Ariel. A lot. I think she may be in for a full-on lady-boner in the near term. Jolly good!

OnethirdOnethird22 days ago

A refreshing story. I feel it’s over the top, but I’ve never lived in a teenage girl’s head so what do I know. Kudos to the boy for sticking with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES