Little Mick's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Simon. That felt so good. I love your fingers so...." Before she could finish, I shoved my dirty fingers in her mouth and watched as she sucked my digits clean, those blue eyes I knew I'd see in my sleep looking back at me.

In her post-orgasm stupor, I took it upon myself to properly wash and rinse us both off, paying extra attention to my cock, and her tits, ass, and pubis.

Once satisfied, I turned the water off and helped the still hazy Alexandra out, and stood her on the shower mat.

Her breathing had come back, and the light was behind her eyes again. "How do you want me, sir?" Alexandra asked, holding out her arms in full subservience.

"How don't I want you?" I chuckled as I took her hands and quickly spun her around. I pushed her and she had enough time to brace her hands against the sink before I forcefully spanked each ass cheek, leaving a handprint and making her yelp in quick succession.

I grabbed her hips and dropped to my knees, inhaling her scent before I stuck my tongue out and licked her just short of her asshole to her clitz making her shudder and writhe.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you sir for eating my dirty slut pussy!" she moaned as I feasted on her pink center, drinking every bit of juice she offered. "That feels so good, sir!" she praised as I continued to eat her and grope her round ass.

Alexandra rode my face and fought for breath as I relentlessly tongue fucked her pleasure hole, but I swear I made her cry as soon as I introduced a finger into her asshole.

"Oh my God, sir! Oh my God," she wept, her knuckles white and teeth gritted from holding onto the sink so hard. "Is it okay if I come again, sir?"

"Permission granted. Cum in my mouth, baby girl, come on," I coaxed as I licked her up, continued to finger her ass, and reached around to work her swollen clit.

With a scream, Alexandra came hard and her warm, almost tangy fluid rushed into my mouth and I drank all she offered.

Once her orgasm ended, I caught her before she could fall down, and carried her naked, still wet body over to the bed and unceremoniously dropped her down onto the soft surface.

"How should I take you, baby girl?" I asked, stroking my chin with one hand and my cock with the other.

"I'm over stimulated, please," she begged, crawling up the bed like she was trying to escape.

"Don't run from me," I growled as I grabbed her ankles and pulled her back towards me.

I grabbed her hips, pulled her straight back into me, and forced my rock hard cock into her tight wet heat.

"The foreplay was all about you, but now I'm going to fuck you like a bitch. Are you okay with that, baby girl?"

"Yes sir," she said with heated breath, but then in a more serious tone said, "thank you for asking."

Once the tender moment had a second to wash away, I pushed my hips into her, slapping against her firm ass and thighs, making her drop her head to the mattress.

"Oh fuck! That's a lot of cock," she groaned.

"But you're taking it so well, baby," I praised her as I slowly pulled out, almost all the way, before slamming back into her, making her grab a pillow and clutch it to her beautiful chest.

"You're so big, sir. If you didn't warm me up so good, ai don't think I could take it," she patronized me, but I allowed it. "It feels so good, though.

I surrendered some power in exchange for speed, and I leaned back and pummeled into her, stealing her breath with each thrust, making her hyperventilate. I could see her skin starting to flush red.

I got a hell of a rhythm going, and by Alex's constant "Oh! Oh! Fuck! God yes!" chants, I figured it was working. Not to be someone to keep things stale, I wrapped a hand in her beautiful dark brown hair and pulled back, arcing her body up. I bent over her enough to grab a big tit and pulled up fully up, flesh against me so that we were both upright and on her knees.

I decided to get gymnastic, and fell to my back, taking Alex with me, my cock still deep inside her.

"Holy shit, Simon!" she laughed and moaned simultaneously as I pinned both of her legs down with mine and fucked up into her like some kind of MMA hold, my hands on her breasts, tweaking her perfect nipples.

Every time I trusted up into Alexandra, the model and actress would slam herself back down, forcing my cock as far up into her as we could on the way up and down.

We both were reaching orgasm, so I rolled her over again and pinned her beautiful face into the pillow as I punished her as fast as I could.

"Simon, I wanna cum so bad. I want to cum all over that thick, hard cock, but only if you tell me too, sir."

"Do it, I want you to. Let go and cover my cock in your creamy girl cum. Enjoy another orgasm knowing you're a dirty fucking slut, and that your boss loves it," I growled.

With one last "Oh my fucking God, sir!" Alexandra became unglued and let out a sharp cry as she was washed over a third time with ecstacy. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed as I kept pounding her, not giving her poor insides any break.

"I'm not far behind, Alex. I'm going to cum real quick here," I warned her.

"I want you to cum in me, but you can't. I'm not on the pill. I'll swallow your load like a thirsty fucking cumslut, though," Alexandra offered, and I pulled out right then before I could bust. I definitely didn't miss her gasp as I pulled out of the vacuum her cunt had become.

I didn't even let Daddario up, but rolled her over like a ragdoll and stuck my throbbed cock into her wide open mouth. I shamelessly pounded my dick into the back of her throat, making her gag. I took pleasure in seeing tears spring into those sapphires she called eyes, but she looked like she was enjoying it. Her nails biting into my ass told me the same thing.

I wasn't buried in the back of her throat for long before the tightening of my stomach and the feeling of full balls signaled it was time for me to bust.

I pulled out of her mouth, a thick trail of precum and spit still connecting us. With just a few strokes of my hand, I erupted and shot white ropes on her movie star pretty face and Playboy worthy tits as I watched her gasp and fight for air.

"Jesus Christ, Alex," I panted once I had finished, watching the flushed girl try to recover, her breasts so pleasantly heaving as she caught her breath. "Every part of that was amazing," I chuckled as I fell to the bed next to her, ignoring the wetness made from bodily fluids, sweat, and saliva.

It took her a moment to speak again, but when she did, she said, "now that is how you fuck a girl right."

We shared a laugh, and I watched with wide eyes as he bent forward and pressed her tits up, licking what she could reach of my discharge off of her chest. That alone was almost enough to get me hard again.

"I think I'm going to enjoy having you work for me, Alex."

12