All Comments on 'Little Miss Charlotte'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Yes yess yesss

Oh that is one spider I would love to find in my basement. I've got one big goofy smile ear to ear reading this. So sexy, so hot and just a little bit naughty, perfect. The vision of Charlotte and Juliet dangling in the straps is going to stay with me for a while. As is Mistress Natasha in her sexy outfit. Thank you.

Sssoooo happy you have more planned for these three sexy lovely ladies.

Another stonking good tale of my favourite threesome.

Thank you WP

Jc

TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
Incy wincy wax

Wrote such a sexy story I stayed in bed longer to read it. ☺

Yeah it doesn't rhyme but Wax is harder than Charlotte

So loved this. The girls have such good fun with miss spider lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want a spider!

How can I get a a spider like Natasha?

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Best yet

I swear, Wax, that this is the best Mistress/Charlotte story yet. I started off chuckling at the prologue when Natasha talks of the girls as if they're badly behaved children. A bit further on and several passages had me laughing aloud: the way Juliet played poor Gregory like a fish on a hook; Juliet getting stuck upside down; and Mistress's rewriting of appropriate nursery rhymes. And the black widow sequence---perfect (five stars perfect, I think).

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I love the playful nature of the domme/sub relationship these three have. The black widow was a very nice touch with her 'adult' rhymes. The play with the boy in the store was great fun. (boys are so easy, especially DIY boys in their little aprons) . Mistress Natasha is such a great sport. She didn't have a hissy fit when her dinner wasn't prepared, instead she made a little game out of the situation. Perfecto once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do Continue

Love these three. I do hope you continue with them for a long time.

SB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...