Little Miss Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're prepare to be my dinner, girls," I said to the mirror. I puckered up one last time, grinned, and made for the stairs.

On my way out I stopped off to grab the Bluetooth-enabled vibrating egg from the toybox, because, why not? I crammed it into my jacket pocket opposite my cell phone.

My leather pants squeaked a little as I walked down the basement stairs, but it wasn't like the girls were going to run away when they heard me coming. I chuckled as I pictured them hanging helplessly and pulled out my phone to use as a flashlight as I continued into the dark basement.

"Oh, I do hope my pretty little flies are still hanging about in my web," I called. "The spider is feeling rather famished this evening."

My taunts were met with groans from down below.

I let the beam of light from my phone play over the two beautiful naked bodies hanging from the ceiling. And as I suspected, they had not been able to free themselves.

"How in the world did you girls get into this mess anyway?"

"Well, you see Miss Natasha ..."

"Silence!" I commanded with an over-the-top sternness. "That was a rhetorical question. I do not expect my dinner to talk back. Got it?"

I bit my tongue to suppress the giggles threatening to burst through.

Juliet said nothing else in response. I think she may have nodded, but since she was upside-down and oddly illuminated it was hard to tell. I played the beam of light over the straps to where they met the ceiling.

"Been busy, I see."

I continued scanning the room with the light from my phone and finally settled on the exercise bench and the plastic shopping bag from the local home improvement warehouse sitting on top of it.

"Oooh, rope!" I exclaimed. "And EMT shears. Oh, I'm so proud of you girls for being safety-minded."

I walked over to pat them both on their cheeks before returning to the bag with the rope.

"Didn't do you much good in your current situation though did it?" I snickered and picked up both the rope and the shears. "Does give me a wonderful idea of how to keep my dinner fresh though."

I held up the rope so the girls could see it, and watched as the little wheels turned in their minds.

I helped Charlotte get herself disentangled from Juliet's hair and out of the green straps until her feet were once again safely on the floor. "Stand there please," I said, "and hold my phone while I free your dear upside-down sister."

"Yes, Mistress," she said. "And I must say, you look stunning in your spider costume. Don't you think so Juliet?"

"Fucking hot, Miss Natasha." Smack! "Ow!"

"You know how we spiders feel about swearing, Juliet. Now hold still so I can get you down, honey."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." Juliet smirked. "Thank you, Miss Natasha."

I stood Juliet next to Charlotte and ordered her to stay put as well. I payed out a few arm-lengths of rope and cut it off. I stuck the middle of the rope in Juliet's mouth before doing the same for Charlotte.

"Now girls," I said, "I'm planning to wrap my dinner up to keep it fresh, so I'll need three more just like this for each of you."

They stared at me for a moment before their blank expressions turned into wide grins and Charlotte passed my phone back.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Stop gabbing and start cutting rope, girls. I'm hungry." I chuckled as they went to work.

I watched the two of them trying hard to suppress giggles as they carefully measured out and cut the requested number of pieces. When they were done, I took the blunt-nosed sheers and tucked them back into my jacket pocket.

"Arms behind your backs please, girls. -- And cross them."

They did as I had asked and I quickly lashed each girl's arms together and secured them in place with a couple passes around their waists. I licked my lips and turned my attention to other parts.

With a couple more passes around their legs I had their thighs and calves bound. Then I finished up each girl with a couple passes around the chest, mostly because I liked what the rope did for their boobs.

I grinned, making sure each girl got a good look at my black widow lip art. "Time for dinner, girls," I hissed, trying to sound spooky.

I picked up Charlotte first, because she was closest, and threw her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. "Don't you go anywhere Juliet," I teased as I marched up the stairs.

I laid Charlotte out, jackknifed over the back of the sofa and went back down to fetch Juliet. By the time I had them both arranged, they were side by side, bent at the waist and balancing with their tiptoes barely touching the floor.

"You girls OK?" I asked and a serious tone. "No tingling limbs, pins and needles, anything like that?"

"I'm OK, Mistress."

"Yeah I'm good, Miss Natasha."

Their voices were a bit muffled, essentially speaking into the couch cushions as they both had their heads resting where their butts would normally go. It did make their asses look terrific though, sticking right up in the air. And they were so nicely exposed with their cute little pink pussies peaking out.

"I like this look girls." I reached over and dragged a fingernail up the back of each girl's thigh.

Their reaction was a bit of grumbling mixed with a few moans and squirms.

"Though I'm guessing you won't be much help with dinner this evening and I'll have to take care of that myself. That's OK, I have a few ideas."

*

Actually, I had no ideas. Charlotte was the chef, and Juliet was pretty proficient as her apprentice, but my skills lay mostly in ordering take-out from area restaurants. I had left the girls in the living room while I looked in the fridge for anything that required little to no preparation.

Coffee creamer, no. Diet Coke, no. Pizza leftovers, no. Hot dogs? Gross. Chocolate sauce, no. Well, maybe.

"Girls, we really need to have a talk about what you've been eating for your lunches these days," I hollered.

My comment was met with silence.

I pulled out the veggie drawer. Oh look, bagged kale salad. Yes, finally something healthy, and it's mix and serve, just my speed. I moved to the freezer drawer and pawed around inside. Ice cream? Explains the chocolate sauce, but no. I pawed around some more. Score! A family-size frozen lasagna.

The lasagna directions said one hour at 375 degrees. Plenty of time for a little pre-dinner entertainment. I set the oven on preheat and then poured myself another glass of Merlot.

"Oh girls," I called as I walked toward the living area, wineglass in hand. "You haven't moved have you?"

Groans and squirming, and the squeaking of leather cushions.

I sat down backwards on the couch. It was more of a kneeling actually, with my knees on the seat cushion right between my two roped up girls. I set my wine glass down on the side table and placed the EMT shears next to it. I watched as their eyes followed.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've had to make my own dinner? Pour my own wine?" I took a sip of Merlot. "I used to have these two lovely girls who would spoil me by having everything ready when I got home. They were very beautiful, and I loved them both so much."

I trailed my fingernail over Charlotte's cheek and then Juliet's while they shivered. "But alas today they are gone, mysteriously transformed into the two helpless creatures I found in the basement. Such a shame. Well, I guess I'll have to find a good use for them too. But what to do? What to do?"

*

Now That's Entertainment

Juliet

Miss Natasha was in a rare mood and grinning madly, so I knew she was up to something fun. It was making me wet between my thighs just thinking about it. What the fun was she didn't mention, but I have a vivid imagination and plenty of experiences with these two to draw upon.

Just as I was beginning to wonder if I was leaving a puddle on the couch, the oven beeped to indicate it was preheated and Miss Natasha wandered off to the kitchen.

"Charlotte," I whispered.

She turned her head to me. "What?"

"I'm horny."

"Uggh."

"Seriously, I've been like this all day, and now we're stuck. Can you at least reach over and kiss me or something? Preferably a good one with some tongue."

I got the tongue alright. Charlotte stuck it right out at me. "This is your fault," she hissed.

"Yeah, so? Did you see the mood she's in? You don't think we're going to have fun tonight?"

"Shh! She's coming back."

I felt a hand on my thigh, and then a fingertip laid up against my pussy. It wasn't quite hard enough to do anything for me, so I started wiggling my hips.

"Juliet dear," I heard. "Are you a little needy perhaps?"

"Anytime you're around, Miss Natasha."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, honey." Miss Natasha chuckled and pressed her finger a little harder and moved it around just enough to part me slightly. I squirmed, getting myself ready for more. But then the pleasant feeling stopped and was replaced by a sharp slap on my ass.

I moaned. Charlotte smirked, so I stuck my tongue out at her.

"This spider likes to toy with her prey before eating it, so tonight is game night girls," Miss Natasha announced. "In my hand I hold the prize, the coveted Bluetooth vibrating egg." She stuck her clenched fist between our faces and opened it with a flourish to reveal the egg.

I heard Charlotte let out a contented little sigh.

"Charlotte has experienced the egg before." Miss Natasha continued. "Care to enlighten young Juliet as to the pleasures I hold in the palm of my hand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Oh Juliet, you'll love it. It's so amazingly good and so incredibly maddening all at the same time. You see, Mistress has an app on her phone that controls the speed, so you're at her mercy. And then there's this burst button ..."

Charlotte's voice trailed off as she shivered a little and her eyes kind of rolled back into her head.

"Sounds like fun, Miss Natasha."

"Oh it is. But that's just the prize. You haven't heard the game yet," Miss Natasha said. "It's going to be a lot more fun. For me, that is." She grinned. "I'm going to take off my clothes and sit down so you lovely girls can take turns licking my pussy."

Actually, that sounded fun for me too. Miss Natasha has a really nice pussy.

Miss Natasha had her arm wrapped around my chest and was helping me up from the back of the sofa. "You'll each get a minute before you have to switch," she explained. "And if you don't switch promptly, you forfeit your next turn."

After I was on my feet I watched Charlotte being hoisted up the same way. "The spider is going to count how many times each of you lovelies makes her come. Whoever sends me over the most wins the game."

Miss Natasha seemed very pleased with herself. "You've got about forty-five minutes now until dinner is done, and the oven timer is the official end of the game. Sound good?"

"Yes, Miss Natasha. So I get the egg when I win?"

Charlotte fixed me with a hostile glance.

"Don't you mean if you win, Juliet?" Natasha said. "If you win, you get your choice of the egg, or my phone to control it. The loser gets whichever is left."

Miss Natasha stripped out of her costume and left us as she sat down on the couch. After I recovered from the shock of seeing her lovely breasts falling free I began to wonder how we were supposed to get over to her, bound as we were.

"Hurry up girls," she clucked. "There's a time limit."

By the time Charlotte and I figured out how to move and began our long and shuffling journey to the other side of the sofa, Miss Natasha already had her hand between her thighs, warming up. I froze, unable to go any further. I hadn't witnessed Miss Natasha playing with herself for a while, and like everything else about her it was awe inspiring.

So beautiful, so flushed and full. And so wet!

Charlotte, probably having seen this show before was able to easily overtake me and already stood poised between Miss Natasha's knees while I was still hoisting my jaw from the floor. I stared for another few seconds, watching those long graceful fingers sliding over those smooth glistening folds.

Charlotte was already on her knees and leaning forward.

I watched my sometimes girlfriend, sometimes domme extend her tongue and take a long slow lick between Miss Natasha's beautiful swollen lips. Charlotte leaned forward and open her mouth around Miss Natasha's pussy, covering it completely. I assumed by the way Miss Natasha was moving that Charlotte's tongue was still working its magic under there.

Ding ding ding. Miss Natasha's phone chimed. "Time to switch places girls."

I dropped rather ungracefully to my knees and Charlotte started to scoot over. I stared down at Miss Natasha's slick and glistening pussy and licked my lips. This was going to be a challenge with no hands, but I was optimistic. After all, I recently discovered just how much I love eating pussy, and I was happy to share my newfound enthusiasm with Miss Natasha.

"Mmm," she moaned as I lowered my head and picked up where Charlotte left off. I was immediately engulfed in Miss Natasha's juices, and felt their warm wetness coating my nose and chin as I angled myself to start. I swirled my tongue around her exposed nub and pulled it into my mouth with a bit of suction. Miss Natasha gasped and pulled away. I changed tack to a more subtle approach.

I began outlining her folds with my tongue while I listened to the sounds of her contented purring. Her taste was strong. I was just coming around for a second pass when I heard the phone chiming again. I wasn't done yet, so I took one last swipe and pulled a bit of Miss Natasha's nectar onto my tongue to savor before moving to let Charlotte take over. Just for fun I painted Charlotte's lips with my tongue before I let her in.

Charlotte didn't waste anytime and was already going to work.

"Juliet -- Mmm," I heard Miss Natasha say, "You took your time switching places, so you -- Mmm -- you forfeit your next turn."

"But, I ..."

"Don't make it two turns, honey. Ohh."

With the rate Charlotte was getting her wife all revved up I was beginning to wonder if I would even be getting another turn.

"Oh, Charlotte. Mmm."

Things were not looking too good at the moment. The phone chimed again, but I didn't move. I just sat on my haunches entranced by Charlotte's tongue going to work while the volume of Miss Natasha's moaning increased at a steady pace. I leaned over and nuzzled Charlotte's face, watching as some of the moisture on my chin transferred to Charlotte's cheek.

"Oh, god. Mmm. Just like that," Miss Natasha moaned. I wasn't sure if she meant what Charlotte was doing to her with her tongue, or what I was doing to Charlotte with the pussy juice on my face. It didn't really matter, because either way it was a sight to behold.

"Oh god, Charlotte!" Miss Natasha had a hand wrapped in Charlotte's hair and the other was randomly slapping at the couch cushion. "Oh, god. -- Oh! -- Oh! -- Oh my god! -- Yes! Yesss!"

Score one for Charlotte.

"Charlotte, that was amazing baby," Miss Natasha heaved. "But you technically took two turns to do it, so you forfeit your next one. Now let your sister have some fun."

"Mmm. Yes, Mistress." Charlotte's mouth turned up at the corners and a low moan was escaping her lips, probably at Miss Natasha's use of the word sister. She also didn't look too broken up about having taken two turns with that grin spread over her face.

I stuck my tongue out at her and then went to work on Miss Natasha while she looked on. Every so often I would turn my gaze to Charlotte and let her know how much I was enjoying my work. She just scooted up next to me and began nuzzling and kissing the back of my neck while I brought her wife closer to the peak.

Every so often I would turn my head and we would share a sloppy wet kiss that tasted a lot like Miss Natasha. And watching us must have been just as much fun for Miss Natasha, because I really got a faceful when she went over. Fortunately Charlotte was good enough to help me get cleaned up.

Eventually the oven timer beeped and our game came to a close. It was probably for the best since after all this, I figured one or more of us was probably going to pass out soon.

*

Miss Natasha was gracious enough to untie us so we could sit down to dinner and tally up the orgasm count. As she pulled the lasagna out we had determined that I was the winner by one. So I bent forward, grabbing the breakfast bar with my feet in a wide stance to accept the egg.

Meanwhile Charlotte latched onto the phone with a slightly maniacal look in her eye.

"Oh my god!" I cried as a shudder ran through me at the kitchen table. "What was that already?"

"Burst mode, dear sister. But I think I'll keep you at four during dinner so you can still get the fork to your mouth." Charlotte smiled. "Pass the salad, please?"

"Oh, fu--" I almost dropped the bowl.

"Burst mode, dear sister."

Damn burst mode.

There were a few near mishaps that always seemed to come when I least expected, but otherwise it was a very enjoyable meal. Agonizing, but enjoyable. Miss Natasha insisted on cleaning up and asked us if we wanted chocolate sundaes for dessert. I just shook my head and wondered what kind of puddle I had left on my chair, as I felt a big stupid grin crossing my lips.

*

Basement Tour

Charlotte

"So what is it that you girls were trying to do down here anyway?" Mistress asked as we all traipsed down the stairs to the basement level. She was naked like Juliet and me, but was still sporting her black widow lip design and it was hard to look at her without feeling a little stirring down below.

Juliet was just staring at her boobs.

"Well Mistress," I said, "it started out as we kind of wanted to set up a music area down here. Sort of a poor man's recording studio I guess. Obviously we got a little sidetracked."

Mistress smiled and I heaved a contented little sigh at the recent memory of being trapped in her web down here.

"I can help with any construction type stuff, Miss Natasha," Juliet said. "I used to rehab houses with my uncle during the summers. I'm pretty good with a ham -- ham -- hammer." Juliet swallowed hard and shivered as I'm pretty sure she just plowed her way through an egg-induced orgasm.

I smiled and hit her with the burst button, just because I could.

"I'm sure you are honey." Mistress looked rather amused by Juliet's current state. "But let me ask you this, girls -- why settle for a poor man's music studio?"

It was hard to take Mistress seriously and listen while she stood here naked in front of us and Juliet was coming like every couple minutes, but we did our best. Well, I did anyway. I think Juliet just stared at Mistress's boobs while she shuddered again -- and again.

I hit her with another burst.

"If this project I'm in charge of comes in on time and on budget," Mistress continued, "which it damn well better be with all extra hours I've been putting in, then I should have a sizable bonus coming my way. And I can't think of anything better to spend it on than a music studio and a proper workout room. Who knows, maybe we can get some bondage restraints installed in the ceiling too."

Mistress looked at us and smirked.

I wasn't sure if she was serious about the restraints, but it sure made Juliet dreamy. Or maybe it was the fact that she had just crashed headlong into her fourth orgasm. I tapped the burst button again to drive the point home.

I was actually impressed that Juliet was still standing, so I hit it one more time, just to be sure. Her knees began to buckle.

As Juliet struggled to stay conscious, I thought about Mistress's proposal. A music studio sure sounded good, and I know Mistress had always wanted a proper exercise room. Maybe even a three-quarter bath for a quick shower after working out. The wheels in my mind began to spin.