Little Miss Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Until then girls," Mistress continued, snapping me out of my architectural daydream, "why don't you head upstairs and start the shower? The spider would like to play with her food a little more before bed."

"Yes Mistress."

Juliet didn't say anything, she just stood with her knees locked together, shuddering. I didn't expect she would would be contributing much to the conversation since I had just hit the burst button about four times in a row.

"Mistress, if you don't mind, could you put on the leather outfit again and tie us up like your helpless prey?"

"You liked that, did you?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. I liked it a lot. How about you Juliet?" Juliet didn't say anything at all, so I tapped burst one more time. She shuddered and nearly fell over, but Mistress caught her just before she hit the floor.

"I'll take that as a yes, honey." Mistress smiled. "Come on girls, and don't forget to turn out the lights. I don't work for the electric company you know."

*

Epilogue

Natasha

After our shower I put on a sort of reverse striptease for my girls, slowly pulling on my tight leather outfit while making the exaggerated movements of smoothing it out over my backside and chest. While I was getting dressed, they just lay back on the bed enjoying the show and patiently waited for me to rope them up as my prey.

I took a little different approach in the interest of accessibility, binding each girl's forearms to her calves that resulted in a rather obscene display laid out on the bed in front of me. I also took the opportunity to add a few chest wraps because I really love what it does for their perky little tits. Of course they both grumbled about it until I started licking and fingering. After that it was all moans and panting.

Throughout the rest of the evening, I managed to tease three orgasms out of Charlotte and two from Juliet, and that was all without using the egg. Selfishly, I kept that for myself and set it to a low rumble during the time I went to work on them. I was about to go for another round when Juliet begged me to stop. She insisted she was close to death. They both looked pretty exhausted, so I figured it might be a good time to rest.

I let them watch in helpless fascination as I plunged my hand under the waistband of my leather pants and took myself over the edge before finally stopping the vibrations of the egg.

"Oh girls," I slapped their behinds a few last times before finally untying them. "I sure hope you have something good planned for breakfast tomorrow, since you made me step outside my comfort zone and actually cook dinner tonight."

"Oh yes, Miss Natasha, we'll come up with something." Juliet was actually able to speak now that she was no longer constantly coming. "And thank you so much. Oh my god, that last orgasm nearly killed me, but it was so worth it."

"You're very welcome girls. Now who wants to help me out of these clothes so we can go to sleep?" I looked down at two grinning faces as I heard a zipper. I am so spoiled.

* * *

Afterword

I have so many adventures for these three rattling around in my head that I think their story will go on for a long, long time. And I think Charlotte and Juliet need to get their music studio so they can do something productive once in a while.

Please let me know what you thought of their latest adventure in the comments.

-WP