Little Mix on Tour Ch. 03

Story Info
Perrie Edwards gets all the fun tonight!
3.3k words
4.44
1.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of the Little Mix tour.

Celebrities included: Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock & Jade Thirlwell

Little Mix on Tour Ch.3

The tour had been going well, and all the ladies were putting on one hell of a show for those listening to their music and watching the show. But more importantly, what each of them had been doing to each other, behind closed doors, had got hotter and hotter.

With so many shows as part of the tour, and each of the ladies getting more and more sexually comfortable with each other, every night was turning into a pussy spunk fest.

Perrie from her initial concerns of getting it on with each other, she was now starting to set the pace and the tone of what they might get up to that evening. There were constant deliveries of sex toys, and fancy-dress outfits were getting more and more raunchy.

One night they had dressed up as nurses, with the smallest uniforms you'd ever see. The mouth-to-mouth action of saving each other lives went beyond the kissing of lips, and led to them making sure their pussies were licked and sucked to an inch of their lives!

Another night, horny devil outfits of red leather with those tiny little asses all bare led to the ladies bending over and spanking each other.

All the ladies, Perrie, Leigh, and Jade were becoming more and more filthy with each other and were loving every second of their lesbian threesomes. However, each of them was very much into men, they were into cock, and they loved the real thing, and the feeling they got when they felt spunk explode inside their pussies, down their throats, and for Leigh, regularly over her body.

One night, Leigh had told the tale of how she was concerned by her breasts not being big enough. Over the years she had asked this question to different partners, but each of them had put her mind at rest by cumming between her pert tits and letting their creamy spunk cover her chest, head, and hair.

Leigh explained the feel of spunk over her body was so sexy, and often she encouraged her man to pull out of her before cumming, to direct their spunk all over her.

Perrie and Jade had said they preferred the feel of explosions inside them, and if they knew some of the crew on the show could be discreet, they would happily have sex with them. But they both had all laughed it off, as they were not that adventurous.

As the weeks went by, all the ladies spoke more and more about the crew and how they'd love to have them doing things to them, and how they would love watching each other getting off with a man.

One evening, after lots more girl-on-girl action, a plan was made for the next 3 nights of the tour, for each of them to have sex with members of the crew. The agreement was all the ladies would be in the room at the same time, as they wanted to get off each night still but were excited by watching each other being fucked and pleasured by men.

PERRIE EDWARDS

After another amazing show, where more and more dads appeared to be taking their daughters to see them, all 3 ladies once again got quickly changed, signed some autographs outside with their fans, and headed off to the hotel. However, this time, knowing that crew members, who had been hand-selected and spoken to, would be knocking on their door soon.

On the way back, Jade and Leigh couldn't resist talking with Perrie that she was going to get 3 cocks inside her that night, and saying she couldn't handle it. For weeks and weeks, all of them had been deprived of seeing their partners and had been pleasuring themselves and each other.

In the lift to the room, they were saying that as Perrie hadn't seen a cock for a while, she'd be putting up a terrible show for the men visiting, and it would all be over within 5 minutes! Perrie did remind them they were in the room too, and they would be fingering themselves to explosion in 2 minutes!

A good atmosphere was building, and all 3 ladies had changed into bra and pants, and put on the hotel robes provided, to await the crew's arrival.

For this night, Perrie had invited 3 of the younger members of the crew and had already provided them with instructions on where she wanted their cock inside her!

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Jade went to open the door to welcome the men into the room and quickly got them inside. The last thing any of the ladies wanted, was for anyone to know what was going on. They had no plans for a huge orgy, but they did want to each of their night of pleasures with selected men of the crew.

All 3 men looked extremely excited in knowing what was coming, especially in seeing Perrie laying on the bed looking up at them, with Leigh, and then Jade sitting on a sofa staring up.

Leigh spoke, "So, you know your instructions. You know how Perrie wants you, but do you have what it takes?"

Jade spoke, "You better show us your weapons, and get your clothes off, please. If Perrie doesn't like what she sees, I might want you later in the week, and we can get back to a girlie night!"

All 3 ladies smiled and giggled in a friendly way. They knew, like the men, what they wanted to happen, and they certainly had no plans to reject what was on offer.

One man spoke, "You just want us to get undressed and show you everything?"

Perrie spoke, "You can leave your boxers on. We can help with them!"

Slowly each man started to take off what they had on and stood in the centre of the room with boxers left only. One was aroused by the occasion already.

Jade spoke, "Looks like you chose well Perrie, I can see these men sorting you out tonight!"

Leigh stood up and invited the ladies to show themselves off. Jade and Perrie joined her and in unison dropped the robes they were wearing to reveal those bra and pants.

The man's eyes did not where to look first.

Perrie showed off a lacy red bra set, which included the tightest pair of pants on show that night, and as she did a twirl, showed off her pert buttocks through the lace.

To look at Leigh, she'd gone for a white bra set and had included white stockings. Whereby, Jade had gone with a tiny black bra which had pushed her breasts together, and a black G-string that left nothing to the imagination.

One man spoke, "Wow, wow, wow. And you want us to fuck each of you?"

Perrie quickly interrupted, "Only me. Those two will watch you with me and get themselves off. You certainly can't touch them. So do come closer to me."

With Perrie returning to the bed and the men following, Jade and Leigh followed behind.

A man spoke, "I've not fucked someone like ever before. You look like you've got a tight little ass, I'm off to stick my cock in there."

Jade spoke, "Before you get started. Perrie, who do you want where?"

Perrie had already decided she wanted to suck one man, be fucked in the pussy by one, and have anal with the other.

With 3 surrounding Perrie, it was clear all 3 men were now aroused, and it was a pleasant feeling as Leigh reached around to each man's penis and gave a gentle feel.

Leigh spoke, "Fuck, this one is huge, you better not have this in the ass."

To pull his boxers down, the man had at least a 10-inch erection. Next, Leigh revealed an 8-incher, and then a 7-incher, but neither appeared fully erect.

Jade asked, "Are you happy with your choice Perrie?"

Perrie nodded and licked her lips in anticipation of 3 cocks inside her.

With 3 naked men now surrounding Perrie, she had no hesitation in grabbing two of the cocks in her hands and started to stroke them up and down, whilst the other positioned himself on top of her and started to kiss her neck and put his hands around her petite breasts.

Perrie started talking as she stroked cock, "Come on boys, get harder for me. I want your creamy spunk; it's been a while."

The men who were all under 25, loved Perrie's manner and couldn't believe how fit and sexy she was. In turn, Perrie appeared to be loving the excitement of what was to come, as her pert little nipples were hardening.

A man spoke, "I need to cum inside you. If you keep wanking me off like this, you're going to have spunk in your hand soon."

Perrie spoke, "Let's do it, boys. I can't wait for you anymore, I'm feeling horny."

In speaking, Perrie let go of the man's cocks, got off the bed and stood up. She told the one man who was on top of her to lay down. As he did this, Leigh and Jade could see his hard cock stick in the air.

Perrie spoke, "I better show you what you're having tonight."

With Leigh and Jade watching every moment, Perrie pulled down her pants to reveal her naked pussy and invited Leigh to unclip her bra. Her little nipples looked amazing.

Then, Perrie had no hesitation in lowering herself down onto the cock sticking up. Perrie was already slightly damp from the excitement, and easily slid down onto his manhood, and she wasn't holding back as she rocked her little body into position to feel the full force of his erection.

That feels so good the man moaned, as he felt Perrie's tight pussy wrap around his cock.

Perrie spoke, "Oh fuck, you feel good inside me. Now, where are those other cocks. Come on, let's do this. I want all your cocks in my holes, and I want us to share our juices."

Without hesitation, a man appeared near Perrie's mouth with his cock. As soon as she saw it, she grabbed it in her hand and started to lick the tip with her tongue, and then shortly followed this with a full gulp of the cock into her mouth and down the back of her throat. The man was rock hard, and you could see he was physically loving her lips wrapped around his manhood. Perrie wasn't holding back; she was sucking up and down on it. Squelching noises of wetness could easily be heard by Leigh and Jade, as Perrie's wet mouth lubricated him.

The man inside her pussy was in full thrust motion and it looked like he couldn't believe he was fucking the crap out of Perrie Edwards.

Next, that final cock. Perrie wanted to be filled in all 3 holes and the final man was loving watching her sexy ass go up and down on cock, but now it was his time to low himself above that action and squeeze his piece inside her ass hole.

Perrie could feel her ass cheeks being pushed apart a little as the man put his hand on her bum. Jade & Leigh got a brief look at Perrie's anal hole before that third cock eased its way inside her.

The man spoke, "Fuck, your ass is tight. I'm not sure how much I can put in."

Perrie paused for a moment from her cock sucking and spoke, "Just stick it in me and stick it in harder if you need to. Come on boys, I want to feel each of you fill me with your spunk. I'm gagging to cum and squirt everywhere. Please don't hold back. I want this, I've wanted this for a very long time. Fuck my body to pieces, I want each of you. Oh, fuck yes."

It was unclear if the words spoken were due to the cock in her pussy, or her ass, as Perrie once again sucked hard on the cock she had in her mouth and let her body be sexually controlled.

Visually, Perrie was being fucked by 2 very excited cocks, and was loving the sucking his cock at the same time.

The man who was being sucked off looked like he could take no more. Whatever Perrie was doing with her mouth and tongue, it was clear from his eyes that he was about to explode everywhere.

You heard and saw a big breath taken by the man, shortly followed by cum dribbling down Perrie's chin. The man hadn't held back, a pool of spunk was now covering the man's shoulder who was inside her wet pussy.

Perrie looked down at the man she was riding, "Tasty cum, now come on you two. Let's get serious and let me wreck your balls."

With the freedom of cock from Perrie's mouth, you could see her cute little body now give more rhythm to the two cocks still inside her. She loved it, and the men couldn't believe the energy of the women who had just performed on stage.

With cock up her ass and cock in her pussy, Perrie was starting to moan in delight and her hips were grinding more and more down on the body beneath her.

Perrie moaned, "Oh big boy. Shoot your load inside me. I want your sticky cum. Oh yes, oh yes, give it to me."

For such a petite woman, she was grinding more and more down on the younger man, and the retention of his cock inside pussy was no longer sustainable for him.

"Ohhhhhh fuck Perrie. Oh fuck. My balls are hurting, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

Jade and Leigh were loving the action and had eased fingers inside their pants and were fingering themselves.

Perrie roared, "Cum with me. I'm cumming for you. I want this cock to shoot its load. Give it to me."

You could see Perrie tighten her legs around his body, which in turn made the cock in her ass feel tighter for her, but the man beneath was done.

"YES, YES, YES." was screamed by the man as he squirted his creamy juices inside her sexy body.

"OH FUCK. OH WOW. You are one hot fucking bitch," were the final words said by the man, as Perrie pushed her body back onto another cock, to let his cock release from her now soaking wet pussy.

Perrie moved into a much more natural doggy style look, which assisted the anal man to now build up momentum in her ass and slap his balls against her bum cheeks.

Perrie spoke, "Cum on now. Let's finish this fucking. Bang the shit out of my ass."

As cock was now dipping harder and harder into Perrie's ass, she had moved her fingers to her pussy and was pleasuring herself without cock now in it.

"YES, YES, YES," was moaned by Perrie as she stuck 3 fingers inside her pussy, as she felt cum inside her ass.

The man said nothing when he had cum, but he collapsed on his side when his sticky cock flopped outside of her anal hole. He looked exhausted from banging Perrie's tight little ass.

Jade & Leigh loved what they were seeing, but it had all been far too quick.

All 3 cocks were out of Perrie, but despite the wish now being fulfilled, Perrie continued to finger herself and encouraged Jade & Leigh to help.

Perrie flips onto her back, to continue to finger herself. But was joined by her bandmates, who were now also pushing fingers into her pussy and licking her clit.

Perrie moaned, "Oh Yes. Oh Yes. Just there. Oh god, I'm going to cum. I'm cumming."

Leigh replied, "You dirty little bitch. I love your pussy."

"FUCK YES, FUCK YES," Perrie roared as she reached an orgasm and could take no more.

Perrie screamed in delight as Leigh knew what to do with pussy, and her body let go of whatever juices she had ever dreamt about with 3 cocks inside her and now feeling fully pleasured.

All 3 men were in shock at what they were seeing, but they were loving it.

Jade asked, "I bet you didn't expect this tonight. But do you always cum so quickly?"

All 3 men looked a little bit disappointed by the comment, However, they knew they had enjoyed themselves, but had never expected to cum so quickly.

Leigh asked, "How much spunk do you lot have left?"

One replied, but the others had a look of doubt, "We can go all night. How do you want me?"

Leigh explained it was Perrie's night and they can only cum with her. She asked if any of them could fuck her again?

Another replied, we just need a little bit of time to harden again, and maybe some encouragement.

Jade laughed and joined Leigh and the naked Perrie on the bed, and asked, "Will this help?"

With all 3 ladies on the bed, they all started to touch each other. With Perrie in the middle and the only one naked, she reached inside Jade and Leigh's pants and went to work on their clits, whilst Jade & Leigh had hands all over Perrie's naked body.

Leigh spoke, "You see how good we can get each other off. The difference with us, to men, is we can go all night."

Jade spoke, "Start touching your cocks and stroke them up and down for us. We want to see you hard again. And when they are hard again, you can replace us touching Perrie."

For the next 10 minutes, everyone was playing with something, before Leigh and Jade invited each man forward to fuck Perrie's pussy.

The first man had already cum in her pussy once, but with Leigh & Jade on the bed too, he came even quicker the second time.

Leigh spoke, "Dirty bastard, but nice creamy spunk. Next."

The man who had cum in her mouth before slid inside Perrie and smashed away inside her for a couple of minutes.

Jade spoke, "I love the look of cock inside pussy. I like watching, as much as the feeling of it inside me. Stay hard and fuck her, fuck Perrie, empty your juices inside her."

Perrie moaned, "Oh Jade, he's so fucking good. He's making me cum. Oh wow."

The man could take no more, his cock emptied again, and when he eased out of Perrie's pussy, Leigh grabbed a feel of his cock and the juices on it, to lick it off her fingers.

Jade spoke, "Do we have one more?"

The man who had smashed Perrie's anal hole had cum again. But he had cum in his hand watching everything going on.

Leigh asked, "Can we lick him dry Perrie, please?"

With Perrie nodding, both Jade and Leigh pushed the man down next to Perrie and went about licking his sticky cock dry. His cock was no-longer hard, but with his spunk covering his balls, cock and on his legs, they used their tongues to clean the man up, before asking them all to leave.

Perrie spoke, "Thank you. Sorry you couldn't stay longer, but we need to get on with our night now."

With Jade passing the men their clothes, hurrying them to dress, and leading them to the door, Leigh was getting naked, with Perrie undressing her.

Jade spoke, "We need more crew members tomorrow. We will be picking them up again, so you never know, we might see you tomorrow. Remember, not a word of this to anyone. We tour a lot, and we don't want to sack you for telling."

The night was over for the crew, but the ladies continued to sexually entertain each other that night, with the knowledge that the next night was going to be more of the same, Leigh was going to have her choice of the crew to play with and be played with.

THE END.