Little Mr. Casey Applegate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the ride, my penis remained perfectly stiff. And that didn't go unnoticed by Ruby. "Your penis looks like it's enjoying itself."

I giggled and gave my penis a tickle with the pad of my index finger. "Ruby, I've dreamed of doing something like this for a long time. It is my all-time favorite fantasy." I paused and nibbled on my lip, "And you made it come true. It's like you knew exactly what I wanted."

She reached over and laid her big, strong hand on my thigh. "After you sent me those pictures this morning and then you greeted me at the door as you did..." she pulled to a stop at a traffic light and looked at me. "I'm not sure if it's your fantasy, or mine that we're living out. Casey, I've always dreamed about having a cute little boyfriend that I could show off. A boyfriend who would take off his clothes if I told him too. A boyfriend who would love to be naked around me, even when I was fully dressed."

I giggled and squirmed in my seat, "Am I your boyfriend?"

She smiled and asked, "Aren't you?"

I wanted to kiss her so badly just then. But I was buckled in, so I answered her question instead, "I guess so. I hope so."

She looked at me and smiled, "You are my boyfriend. Don't worry."

Ruby turned her attention back to the road after the light changed to green. Her voice sounded a little different when she asked, "Casey, how attached are you to your body hair?"

A shiver shot through my body as she asked that question. And at the same time, she pulled to a stop at another traffic light, alongside a large truck on my side of the road. If the man in that truck had looked down, he would have seen my naked body on display for him. That fact raced through my mind while I asked, "My body hair? What do you mean?"

The light turned green and she pulled ahead of the truck. "Well, the boyfriend in my fantasy is without body hair. He doesn't have a single hair beneath his eyelashes." She gave me a second to think about that before she finished her thought. "Casey, if I made an appointment at a waxing salon and paid for it, would you get your body hair removed for me?"

My penis gave my feelings away. It throbbed hard and a large drop of my excitement dripped down the soft skin. Biting my lip, I thought out loud, "Well, I really don't have that much hair."

Her voice sounded excited when she said, "No, you don't! Casey, you're already so cute. But after your body hair is gone, you'll look even cuter!" She looked at me for a split second before looking back at the road, "Would it help if I said you didn't have a choice? If I told you I was going to make that appointment to have all of your body hair waxed away, what would you do?"

I squirmed in my seat and while looking at her watching the road, I said, "I would ask if you'd be in the room when it happened. Because I think I'll need to hold your hands when I'm being waxed."

Ruby's hand slid up my thigh as she said, "I'm going to take such good care of you, Casey! We're are going to have the best relationship ever."

I leaned back in my seat and turned my head to look at her driving. In a soft voice, I said, "You're the girlfriend I've always wanted."

The SUV came to a stop and when I looked past her, out the driver's side window, I learned we were in a parking lot. There was a fairly busy street just behind us and cars were coming and going at a fairly regular pace. She unbuckled herself and leaned toward me, after kissing my lips gently, she said, "And you Casey, are the boyfriend I've always dreamed of having."

She rolled up the windows, turned off the car and let herself out. She walked around the front of her SUV without ever taking her eyes off of me. When she opened my door, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt. She offered me her hand and I took it. Ruby helped me out of her car and kept hold of my hand after closing the door and locking it with the fob.

I stood naked in a parking lot I'd never been to before. But I was with my giant, strong girlfriend. So, in a small part of my mind, I knew I was safe. In a timid voice, I asked, "Where is your apartment?"

She kept hold of my hand and we began walking toward her building. "It's on the second floor. But it's on the far side of the building. It'll be a nice walk."

I covered my stiff penis with my free hand and scurried along beside her on my bare feet. As we got close to the sidewalk leading to her building, a car came to a stop right in front of us. There was a woman behind the wheel that looked to be even older than Ruby. I guessed her to be in her early forties. The woman held a cigarette between two fingers when she rolled down her window and smiled.

Her voice sounded raspy due to years of smoking. "Hey, Ruby, who's your little friend?"

Ruby smiled at the woman and said, "Hello Gloria. This is my boyfriend. Isn't he a cutie?" As she finished talking, Ruby stepped behind me and gently pulled my hand away from my very stiff penis. But she didn't need to keep me from covering up again. Now that Gloria had seen me, I didn't want her to stop looking at me.

Gloria grinned and said, "Yes, he is a cutie. What's your name, cutie?"

Summoning my courage, I stepped closer to the car while holding my hands behind my back and said, "Casey, my name is Casey. It's nice to meet your Gloria."

Gloria smiled from inside her car and shook her head, "He's fucking adorable. He's naked and he's polite. How did you get so lucky?"

Ruby wrapped her strong arms around my naked, pale body and said to Gloria, "That's what it was, lucky. Casey and I were just lucky to meet each other!"

Gloria's eyes wandered over my body while she said, "I need to get going. But Ruby, if you ever need someone to watch Casey, I'll make myself available. Just drop him off at my door and I'll take real good care of him."

Ruby spoke from over my shoulder, "Thanks Gloria, I'll keep that in mind. And I may take you up on that offer!"

When Gloria pulled away, Ruby took my hand and we continued on our way to her apartment building. I scampered along beside her, covering my penis with my free hand once again. When she opened the door for me, I stepped inside. After she'd taken my hand again, we climbed the stairs to the second floor. As we walked into the hallway, someone had just closed the door to their own apartment. If we had arrived a few seconds earlier, they would have seen me.

As we walked to the far end of the hall, I whispered, "Would you really let Gloria watch me?"

She grinned down at me, "Maybe. You would have someone else to be naked around. And I'm sure you'd both have fun together. She would spoil you rotten! Would you like me to leave you with her for a few hours?"

I whispered, "I don't know. Maybe."

She squeezed my hand and turned toward the door to her apartment. While slipping the key into the lock, she said, "Why don't I decide if Gloria or anyone else watches you."

Biting my lower lip, I squirmed while standing naked in the hallway outside of her apartment. In a soft voice, I said, "I like that idea."

She turned the knob and opened the door for me. As I stepped into her apartment, she said, "Casey, I want to make most of the decisions in our relationship."

I giggled, "You show me off to Alice while I'm wearing a speedo. Then you strip me naked outside of my building and drive me over here. You're going to make an appointment to have my body hair waxed away. You tease me about having Gloria watch me. And now you want to make most of the decisions in our relationship?" Standing in her apartment watching her close the door, I said, "You really are the best girlfriend ever."

She approached me and wrapped her strong arms around my skinny body. Leaning down she whispered, "Forget what I said, I don't want to make most of the decisions in our relationship. I want to make all of them."

Rising up on my tiptoes, I kissed her lips gently before whispering, "I think I love you, Ruby."

She suddenly bent forward and hooked one of her massive arms behind my knees while supporting my back with the other and scooped me off my feet. With my arms looped around her neck, she kissed me with just a little tongue and said, "I think I love you too, Casey."

While she carried me across her apartment toward her couch, she explained, "I've never met anyone like you before. You really are the boyfriend I've always wanted. You're so cute and small. You're polite and sweet. You've done everything I've told you too." She smiled down at me and went on to say, "And I really love that you like to be shown off. Because, Casey, I'm going to show you off to everyone!"

Ruby sat on the couch and held me on her lap. With my arms still looped around her neck, we kissed each other for a short time. By the time our lips popped apart, I found myself straddling her lap. With my lips brushing against hers, I whined, "I'm really horny, Ruby."

She sat up from the back of the couch and pulled her t-shirt up and off. My mouth literally fell open when I saw her muscle bound upper body for the first time. She didn't hesitate after setting down her t-shirt, she pulled her sports bra over her head too. Leaning back, I rested my hands on her knees. I was in awe of her body. She was built like a goddess!

Completely mesmerized, I slid off her lap and knelt on the floor between her legs. I whispered under my breath, "You're beautiful."

Picking up her right hand, I placed a kiss on the tip of each finger and her thumb. I then kissed my way along the back of her hand and up her rock-solid forearm. I licked the crease of her elbow before kissing my way up the rest of her arm. And that part of her arm was way bigger than my thigh! She flexed her bicep at one point and it bumped my nose.

I leaned back a little and said, "You're amazing, Ruby. You're so perfect!"

She didn't say anything as I leaned back against her and kissed my way up the rest of her arm. When I reached her shoulder. I glanced up into her eyes for a second before picking up her left hand and kissing every part of it too. The muscles in her shoulders were huge and rock hard. I kissed every exposed inch of them. Working my way across her chest, I could feel the muscles relax beneath my lips. But no matter how much they relaxed, she still had a very hard and fit body.

Cupping her large but firm breasts in my hands, I kissed, sucked and licked one before switching to the other. The nubs of her nipples were as big as thimbles and I paid them more attention than any other part of her, so far.

Kissing my way down her body, I next encountered her rock-hard, washboard stomach. I kissed, licked and drooled over every inch of them. When my lips met the top of her spandex exercise pants, I looked up into her eyes. I whispered, "I need some help with these."

She stood up and together we lowered those stretchy pants and panties. While she stood before me, I was looking right at her pussy with its short-cropped, dark hair. Before she sat back down, I nuzzled my nose into her soft, curly pubic mound. She ran her fingers through my hair and whispered, "Very soon, I'll be the only one in this relationship with body hair."

I moaned softly while she sat back down. After spreading her muscular thighs, I lowered my face and planted a soft kiss on top of her protruding clit. Ruby held my head in her hands and when I tried to move away and kiss my way down her legs, she kept me firmly in place. "Right there, Casey. Stay right there."

After sucking her clit into my mouth and tickling it with my tongue, I changed tactics and started licking from the bottom of her pussy to her clit. I did it over and over and over. She stroked my head with her hands and softly said, "You're like a kitten licking milk from a dish."

I did my best imitation of a purr and she whispered, "Good Kitty." From then on, she gently scratched my scalp with her fingernails. After worshipping her pussy and clit for long enough that my jaw got really tired, she dragged her fingers behind my head and held me firmly in place.

While I licked, sucked and kissed her swollen clit, she moaned things like, "Right there Kitty! Don't stop!" and "That's it, Kitty, just like that! You're going to make me cum, Kitty!"

Soon I felt and saw her muscles begin to flex and twitch. She groaned, "Oh fuck! Casey!! Don't stop!!"

Her thighs clamped down on my head lick a vice, but I never stopped licking and kissing her. She pulled my face tightly against her sex and held me right there while she rode out the waves of her orgasm. I placed gentle kisses up and down the sides of her pussy. She eventually relaxed her legs and released my head.

"That was amazing." She paused while she continued to catch her breath. "I may have to get you kitty ears, a kitty tail, a leash, and a collar."

I sat back on my heels and whispered, "I'd like that."

She reached out her hands to take mine and I sat up on my knees. "Somehow I knew you would."

When I was on my knees between her spread thighs, she released my hands and took hold of my hips. She guided me forward until my stiff, prong of a pink penis brushed against her dripping pussy. That gentle, breeze-like brush against her soft pussy was all it took. I felt so silly when my little penis ejaculated a long line of my pearly white cream against the lips of her pussy. I lunged my hips forward and my penis slipped between her lips and bumped against her clit. More of my juices were spit out, completely painting her clit and dampening her pubic hair.

Glancing up at Ruby, I saw she was smiling at me. While still in the throes of the most powerful orgasm of my life, Ruby said, "You are too cute! This is the most adorable orgasm I've ever been a part of!" My body spasmed hard for the third time and my pink penis erupted one last time. It shot up into the air and landed in her manicured pubic hair.

As it drew to an end, I fell back on my heels and buried my face in my hands. "I'm so sorry, Ruby. I was too horny. I couldn't stop it."

She sat up and cupped her hand over her pussy, careful not to let my mess get on her couch. She laid her hand beside my face and whispered, "Kitten, you have nothing to be sorry for. Your penis barely touched me and it came. Do you know how flattering that is for me?"

Lowering my hands, I looked up at her and whimpered, "Really? You're not upset? You don't think I'm pathetic?"

She smiled warmly at me and said, "Of course not. That was perfectly cute, just like you."

Nibbling on my lower lip, I was so happy she wasn't upset or disappointed by my lack of performance. While I began to accept that I hadn't made a complete fool of myself, Ruby leaned back and spread her legs wide, putting me in the same position I'd been in before my accident. She reached down and rubbed her index finger through the cream I'd painted her lips with. She raised that finger between us and rubbed it against her thumb.

In a soft but firm tone, she said, "Kittens like cream, don't they? Have you ever tried your own cream, Kitty?"

My back arched and a soft moan left my lips as I looked from her creamy finger and thumb to the mess I'd made on her body. My voice cracked when I answered honestly, "Yes. A few times."

She spread her massive, rock hard thighs farther apart and asked, "Want to try it now? Have a lick, Kitty."

I hesitated while I fought with my post-orgasm blues. She must've known what was happening inside of me. In a soft voice, she said, "I'm not asking anymore. Lick my finger, Casey."

After biting my lower lip hard, I leaned forward and she pointed her cream-covered finger at my approaching lips. I closed my eyes as her finger slipped into my mouth. The taste wasn't unfamiliar, I'd tasted my love before. But licking and sucking it off of Ruby's finger somehow enhanced the flavor. It was creamier and somehow sweeter.

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Ruby's smiling face. In a soft voice, she said, "You really are the boy I've always dreamed of being with."

Letting her finger slide out from between my lips, I then took her thumb in my mouth and cleaned it with my tongue. I didn't hesitate after cleaning her hand, I leaned down and sucked her creamy clit into my mouth. Ruby's back arched and she moaned deeply, "OH MY GOD!!"

I licked along her lips and the secret places it had dripped between. I quickly cleaned up the bulk of my mess before moving up to her pubic hair. I licked and sucked it out of her downy patch of hair before returning to her clit. While I licked up my mess, Ruby thrashed about on couch and occasionally clamped her thighs down on my head. Sucking her clit into my mouth, I tickled it with my tongue and nibbled on it gently with my teeth.

Ruby's body began to spasm and twitch once again. Her hands balled up into fists and she squeezed her eyes shut while I watched the muscles in her body flex and relax and then flex again. She was absolutely gorgeous. And when I felt her clit throb on my tongue, I slowed down and let her orgasm wash over her like a wave. But even my gentle kisses and licks were too much for her. She pushed me away from her while moaning, "It's too much! I'm too sensitive! I can't take it!"

I knelt there between her thighs with the taste of my cream still in my mouth. While watching her still come down from her second orgasm of the afternoon, I had a realization. Already, I'd done everything she asked of me. And I knew I would continue to do as I was told. She was the woman I'd always dreamed of being with, just like I was the boy she had fantasized about. We were together and I would do whatever it took to keep her happy.

When she'd mostly recovered from her orgasm, she sat up slowly and pulled me into her arms. She kissed me with her tongue. I knew if I could still taste her and myself, she would too. Ruby was tasting me! I threw my arms around her neck and kissed her back with all the passion I had. Our tongues danced together we held each other.

When our lips smacked apart, she held my face in her hands and said, "Casey, when you..." She got a hazy look in her eyes before she started over. "Casey, I've always hated having to clean up after sex. But with you..." She drifted off again. After kissing my lips gently, she said, "Casey, that was the best sex I've ever had. And we didn't technically have sex. But it was amazing!"

I giggled and blushed before confessing, "It was incredible for me too. Even when I was licking you... after... you know."

She smiled and said, "I know. Believe me, I know and I'll never forget that."

Ruby leaned back against the couch and pointed toward the door. "Casey, would you get my phone? I think I set it down by the door."

Popping up on my feet, I dashed across the room and retrieved her phone. When I turned back to face her, I learned she was getting dressed. I made my way back toward her and waited patiently until she finished. That familiar shiver of shame shot through my body when I was naked before Ruby while she was fully dressed. I loved that shiver!

After taking the phone from my hand, she sent me to get us something to drink while she made a call. While pouring two glasses of juice, I heard her talking on the phone.

"Hello, I'd like to make an appointment."

"Yes, a waxing, full body."

"Really, a cancellation?"

"Sure, we can be there in 30 minutes."

"Oh, the appointment is for my boyfriend, Casey Applegate."

"Fantastic. We'll see you in 30 minutes!"

I stepped into the room holding a glass of juice in both my hands. "30 minutes? What am I going to wear?"

She grinned while taking one of the glasses from hands, "I would love to walk you in there naked. But that may be pushing our luck. I'll put you in one of my t-shirts. It'll cover you up nicely. And your skin is going to be a little sensitive afterward, so the loose shirt will be the perfect thing for you."