Little Mr. Casey Applegate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nibbling on my lip, while I thought about walking into a waxing salon in only a t-shirt. The thought made my penis begin to stiffen. "Um, Ruby, you made the appointment for Casey Applegate. My last name isn't Applegate."

She smiled warmly and said, "I know. Applegate is my last name."

A warm feeling filled my body as I whispered, "Oh."

Her eyes wandered over my naked body before saying, "I wanted to try it out. It sounds nice, doesn't it? Casey Applegate."

I replied, "Yes, it does sound nice."

She took a big drink from her juice before saying, "I'm glad you like it. Because, when we get married, you'll be taking my name."

My knees turned to jelly, "Are you proposing?!?"

She took my glass from my hands and set it on the table beside hers. She rose up on her feet and took me in her arms. "No, I'm not proposing... yet. But I'm sure I will someday."

Nuzzling my face against her shoulder, I whispered, "So you know, my answer will be yes."

She didn't say anything more, she didn't have too. We were both feeling the same way. We'd both found the person we'd always hoped we would meet. She was my ideal girlfriend and I was her dream boyfriend. We held each other and enjoyed the moment.

Ruby eventually stepped back and held me at arm's length. Her eyes wandered over my naked body. "You are going to look even cuter when you're smooth! Let's get you dressed. We don't want to be late for your appointment, Casey Applegate!"