Little One Pt. 03

Story Info
The Garden.
1.7k words
4.6
5.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
809 Followers

You sat patiently at my feet as I finished the section of the story I was writing. I had promised myself I would at least get that far. As I wrote I was warmed by your cheek on my bare thigh and inspired by the orgasms we had shared earlier.

Once I was finished I was, as always, ready. My writing and your presence always do that to me. I could feel the need in my clit, my nipples were stiff under the material of my pale blue shift dress.

I looked down at you and you smiled up at me as I combed your straight, black hair in my fingers. Your dark, brown eyes were full of joy and pleasure.

"I've finished little one. It's a beautiful day so why don't we go out to the garden and play in the hot tub?"

"Oh yes, Miss Anna!" you replied with enthusiasm, "Um... would you like your foxtail Miss Anna so that we both have them in?"

The thought thrilled me and another delicious thought was added to it.

"I would love that, little one. Go and get it and, while you're there, the purple double? I'll take the lube and meet you in the garden."

You practically squealed with delight, "Oh yes, Miss Anna! Are you going to fuck me Miss Anna? Please say you will!"

I smiled. "What do you think I'm going to do with the double dildo, little one? Of course I'm going to fuck you." The very thought was producing huge tingles and heat in me.

As you rose I stood up and said, "Oh, first, undress me little one. I have to be naked with you outside."

I turned so my back was to you and you slid the zipper of the dress down and slid it off my shoulders, down to the ground, where I stepped out of it. You took a moment to push my long red hair to one side and place soft kisses on my neck which only added to the fires burning in my clit, my cunt and tits.

You said, "I'll see you in a minute, Miss Anna. I'm so excited!"

I picked up the lube and headed out, naked. You ran across to our bedroom and I turned left, walking through the lounge, opening the French Windows onto the patio and back garden. I walked over the patio to the hot tub and switched it on. It hummed as it started to fill with warm water.

I turned to see you walk out, gloriously naked. I could just see your pale grey tail bouncing behind you as you walked. Your nipples, I was happy to see, were crinkly like mine. You were carrying my red foxtail, the colour almost perfectly matching my hair colour, the purple double dildo in it's harness, and your phone so that we could control it.

I walked over to the table and, leaving my bare feet on the patio, spread my legs and lay face down on the wooden surface.

I turned to watch as you placed the dildo and phone next to my head and picked up the lube.

"Are you ready, Miss Anna?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, little one. Very ready. Your Miss Anna wants her tail."

I felt your gentle touch on my buttocks. You took a few moments to massage and relax me before squeezing some lube out and letting it dribble down over my little entrance. I felt your fingers stroking in little circles which sent gorgeous tingles through me. It raised my heat and need immensely and I moaned in pleasure as I felt you gently push in. I relaxed my muscles to let your finger in and you added more lube around it before pushing further. I felt myself open to you and tried to control my reflex as you slid all the way in and slowly started pulling out and then slid back in, trying to acclimatise me as you always, so lovingly, do.

"You're staying open for me now, Miss Anna. I'm going to start sliding your tail in if you think you're ready," you said.

I croaked out a lust laden, "Yes. Yes, little one. I'm ready."

As I had with you, you covered the plug with lube and placed it at my entrance, sliding your finger out a little and pushing the plug slowly in. I felt the delicious stretching as it widened and you said, "Almost at the widest part Miss Anna," and carried on pushing. I relaxed again and got that beautiful rush as it finally plopped into place.

I smiled and stood up as I felt you stroke and tug on my tail, sending gorgeous thrills through me that I knew would be more than doubled when I had the dildo in me.

You picked up the dildo and said, "Will you need lube, Miss Anna?"

I could hear an excited quiver in your voice. You were clearly as filled with lust, need and desire as I was.

"No, little one," I replied, taking your hand in mine and drawing it between my legs, "see if you agree?"

I felt your fingers slide into my wetness and felt a little light headed.

You smiled and said, "Oh Miss Anna, you really are ready."

"Oh, god little one. I need the dildo in me. I need to fuck you."

You withdrew your fingers and leaned down with the harness in your hands. I stepped into it and you slid it up over my hips. In theory it could be used without the strap but keeping it in place in the height of passion is quite challenging. It has a four inch dilldo which goes into me, and a six inch one which curves up and goes into you. At the base of the smaller one is a clit vibe that would envelop me very soon.

I watched as you placed my end of the dildo at my entrance and moaned as it slowly slid all the way in. You then secured it in place with the strap around my waist and the ones around my upper thighs.

Once this was all in place I stood there and you looked at me and at the purple phallus pointing up from me. You picked up the phone, opened the app and handed it to me.

"You're in control, as always Miss Anna," you said, "Now, where would you like me?"

A delicious image crossed my mind and I knew what I wanted and knew you would want it too.

"On the grass little one on all fours," I said and your face lit up in delight.

You almost ran onto the grass and first kneeled and then put your hands on the grass, your legs parted. Your tail was drooping down. It looked so beautiful.

I walked up behind you and knelt down. I lifted your tail and took a moment to take in your puffy lips, your wetness.

"Little one, you are so gorgeously wet. Are you ready?"

"Yes Miss Anna. I am wet and ready for you."

I placed the tip of the phallus at your entrance and pushed gently. You opened easily to me and I heard you softly whisper, "Yes... oh yes..."

I slid it all the way in and you pushed back against me. Once it was in I released your tail and picked up the phone, selecting a low vibration in both ends of the dildo. I felt the delicious waves moving through me, inside and out, and heard your soft moan.

I put the phone to one side where I could still reach it if required and started a slow gyration of my hips, causing the dildo to slowly move in and out and side to side. We moved in perfect synchronization, you pushing back against me as I pushed into you, and pulling forward as I slid out of you. The movements didn't have to be huge, they were small but having a distinct effect on me. The plug inside me was pushing the vibe up onto my g-spot and that was doubling everything. The same was true for you.

I felt the need for more vibration and reached down to push the speed up a little. The feelings in me intensified and I heard you cry out, "Oh god. Yes... yes... fuck me Miss Anna. Fuck your little slut... I'm going to come for you... I can feel it... it is close."

"Yes, little one. You can come for me. Please."

I reached around with one hand and found your clit, all hard and swollen. I stroked her at the base of her hood as we moved and this pushed you over the edge. Your arms dropped and your head was on the grass as you cried out, "Yes! I'm... I'm..."

You started to shake uncontrollably which led to feedback in my end of the dildo which suddenly resulted in my own orgasm starting.

"Fuck, little slut. You're making me come too... I'm... going.... Now!"

It washed through me. From my cunt, my clit, through my legs, up through my torso, my nipples stiffened even further. The vibration was almost too much now and I managed to pick up the phone and switch it off just before you collapsed and I fell on top of you, your tail squeezing between us.

When our breathing had finally calmed enough I slowly slid back out of you and you sighed as it finally withdrew. I knelt and saw your cunt, gaping for a few moments before slowly closing.

You slowly turned over and sat up, a huge grin on your face.

"Oh, Miss Anna. That was wonderful. We came together again. I feel so full of love right now."

I kissed you briefly and said, "It was wonderful, little one. Now, let's get the dildo out of me."

I stood up and you knelt in front of me and licked up the shaft of the dildo, "Mmmm. Miss Anna. I love my taste. It shows how much I enjoyed it."

You undid the straps and slowly slid the dildo out of me. I felt a small shudder of pleasure as it popped out and you lowered it down.

"Now, little one, the hot tub?"

"With our tails in Miss Anna?"

"Yes, little one. They'll dry out, don't worry, and it will be extra fun for both of us."

annag98
annag98
809 Followers