All Comments on 'Little Oral Andy'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
CagivagurlCagivagurlover 2 years ago

Great story, loved it. Well written and finely crafted. Good job... 5 Stars more if I could

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, great sex. 7* if I could. I guess 5* will have to do.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wrong Category

Not Incest.. maybe taboo... but who comes to this section for anything else? Wasn't any reason to make an Incest story non-incest. And then repeat it over and over again, so that the reader remembers this is not an incest story. In the Incest category. Sorry, but it made the story boring and drab.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this immensely. Nice characters, hot sex, happy ending.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 2 years ago

Well that was a hot fucking tale. 😈

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Great story, H! Love it!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

@Anonymous "Wrong category." Are you stupid, or just a twatwaffle?

Great story, Mr. 1957. Look forward to your next. All the stars. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I felt might be ordinary turned out to be anything but! A lovely, well written story with good characterisation. Very well done!

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Ignore the comment about "catagory" - right or wrong - didn't matter. Your accounts of the main character's sex were well described. I also would have voted more than five stars. Really enjoyed the read.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It started off strong, then went sideways with him wasting all that time chasing older women.

This would have been 10x better if he got Traci and at least one of her friends pregnant, then they ended up living together. The story wasn't actually incest, so needed more taboo.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Great story, five stars. I hoped he'd end up with Janet, although when Kate appeared I was cheering for her as well.

greenday0418greenday0418over 2 years ago

really well written story. I enjoyed reading it. 5*

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I loved that story 100% - thank you………any chance for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story immensely except for the ending.

That seemed as though you were just rushing to be done with it.

Well fleshed out for the rest of the story though. A solid 4.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 5. Great story,

only one oops - a see thru top is SHEER, not shear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nicely done. Some of your transitions could flow a bit smoother, but overall I enjoyed the story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic sexy story. I only wish you had included more of his time with his sister as that is what this category is really about. Still a very enjoyable tale. 5*

stev2244stev2244over 2 years ago

Usually not my category, but that was surprisingly fun and entertaining. Well done, 5*

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I thought he might end up with Janet, great story.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A very well written story that has laughter and emotions written into it. I am not a fan of this genre but did enjoy thus story.

keepercoach01keepercoach01over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. Thanks for sharing! 5*

BilboMerkinBilboMerkinover 2 years ago

Thanks for the great read. You have a great way with words.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Good read in a category I don't visit often.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

He's not a virgin, but hasn't eaten pussy? He might not be good at it, but surely he's done it!

\

"I'm sure we both knew that everything we were doing was wrong," - Well, it's certainly kinky, but no blood relation, so I don't know how "wrong" it is.

\

"Later on I saw Jasmine, the trophy wife, sidle up to Kate, and tell her that she looked absolutely radiant." - Sounds like Jasmine is pretty cool. She COULD have been catty with Kate, but wasn't.

\

I was surprised that he never got together with two or more of the girls.

\

As far as her being bi, two things: 1) It was properly shown that she didn't HAVE to also have a woman. 2) He might have said that it was cool for her to have a woman on occasion, as long as the woman was also bi, and they could share her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait, what? A non-evil Traci? Didn't know any existed in the Hooked universe.

Nice change of pace.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Well written and enjoyable to read. Sexually arousing however, not overdone with all the usual overblown sexual words that just make the story seem fake. I look forward to ready more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story made no sense and again where’s the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written very well and creatively. I do wish it was longer, its a very enjoyable tale. I learned the charms of giving great oral to women at an early age, but not by a family member and I'm fine with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But that's where it ended.

Lot of blowjobs, pussy eating, and fucking, but pretty much merely listed rather than described.

And a total lack of material/meaningful foreplay.

Don't those girls like some playing around before his mouth latches onto their pussies? No breast play/action? No touching their pussies with fingers? No fingering? No not-being-in-a-rush? No admiring their various body parts?

Couldn't get past page one.

Really.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the Anon comment just before mine, if you had bothered to read the story he literally did everything you are bitching about him not doing. I love it when people decide to comment on something they know nothing about just because they can. Morons...

I loved the story, it was fun, sexy, and sweet and did exactly what it was intended to do. I can't say I'm a fan of all the material this author has produced, but they did a great job with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun, sexy, a man worshipping multiple women eventually looking for romance, and finds it.

Good story, Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like happy feel good stories. The only that would have made this story perfect, would have been a few more Paragraphs to finish off the "happy ever after" story ending. Let say like them a having babies soon after, or the four of them having one last lick fest and fuck before their marriage. Now that would been something..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Could of used one more chapter to finish off the story. The thing I'm Surprised about, that his Adopted mother did find out about his Talents and not Protake of them!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't read it.

SeaChangerSeaChanger10 months ago

I didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK, so some people 'Didn't Read it'!

Why bother to Comment?

It just makes you look stupid!

Personally, I DID read it and whilst it wasn't earth-shattering it was an entertaining read!

4*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too good to be true, but we love our fantasies anyway. Refreshing change of male size competitiveness. Are women competing with their bust and booty sizes? ( is that the appeal of the Kardashians?)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First question is why would people leave a comment if they didn't read the story? It wasn't a homework assignment, was it?

Second is that since I've been on meds that limit my erection ability my wife is still enjoying the oral pleasures I have and can still provide after fifty five years together.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

It was interesting but not really my type of story it was basically a wam bam and done story there was no build up to it and stories that actually tell a story even a slight story is always best

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Excellent, fun, funny, warm, loving, thank you.

OlefishermanOlefisherman9 days ago

Finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous