Little Oral Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet blushed the whole way over to the motel. I didn't put my hands on her at all until we got into the room.

I always brought a bottle of wine and several plastic glasses to all the

dates, and in this case I was glad I did. It was easy to see Janet was nervous. I poured us some wine and sat down in the one chair in the room, letting her sit on the edge of the bed.

"We don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable with me, Janet. I'm not going to force myself on you. I know that's not why Traci set this up," I said.

"This just seems so weird, Might... Andy. You've always been the pesky little brother. Now Traci thinks you are a sexual savant."

"I don't think I'm a savant, but I am a good student, and Traci was a good teacher," I said with a blush of my own.

"Yeah, about that..." Janet said, now smiling broadly.

"Well, I was kind of a zombie in the beginning, especially the first time when I woke up and her hand was wrapped around my... penis," I said. "It really is tough to think when that happens."

It got quiet as we both sipped our wine. I could feel the moment slipping away, so I stood up. Only a blind woman could have missed the hard-on I had in my jeans.

"Is that for me?" she asked shyly.

"Yes. Didn't you always wonder why I left so fast when you would come to the house? I was afraid that one of you would have spotted this and then never let me live it down... ever."

Janet giggled, got up off the bed and grabbed the front of my jeans. She undid the button, lowered the zipper and pulled down both my jeans and jockeys.

"Oh my, someone's awfully glad to see me," she said as she bounced my hard dick with the index finger of her right hand.

I groaned. She giggled. She grabbed a hold and gave my dick a lick across the head. I hardened even more, and she led me by my cock over to the bed. She told me to lie down. How could I disobey?

I kept waiting for her to take off an item of clothing, but she just sat next to me on the bed, running her fingers up and down on my hard dick. Every now and then she would squeeze out a drop of precum and lean over and lick it off the head. She was cooing at my dick and it was responding almost on its own.

"Uh, Ja-Ja-Janet, I'm going to cum," I stammered.

She squeezed out another big dollop of precum and licked it off. She sat up, gave me a huge smile and then watched like an innocent child as rope after rope of cum exploded from me.

"That was fun!" she squealed like a little girl. "Will you let me do that again?"

What was I supposed to say? No?

"Give me a few minutes to get hard again..." I started to say, when she leaned over and took my semi-erect dick completely in her mouth and started to suck for all she was worth.

"Aaahhh," I mumbled as my cock rehardened in a minute flat. One of the beauties of being 18, I guess.

Janet played with my dick for about 10 minutes. I was started to get a little raw when she noticed.

"Let's see if we can't give him some lube," she said suddenly, stripping off her clothes in about a minute flat and then rubbing my dick against her very wet pussy.

She was in her own world -- just she and my dick -- while I just watched, mesmerized by her gorgeous body. After another couple of minutes, she climbed over me and slowly lowered herself onto my dick cowgirl.

Janet made no attempt to include me in her activities. She bounced up and down on my dick with wild abandon, sometimes hurting both of us, and I watched her eyes roll back in her head as she orgasmed twice. After her second orgasm, she laid down on my chest, breathing heavily, my hard dick still inside of her.

I let her lay there for about five minutes, then I rolled her over and disengaged. I slid down her body, licking her long nipples for a bit before moving down to her triangle. Her seeming exhaustion left the moment I ran my tongue over her opening as she exploded in orgasm. It was game on for the next half-hour after that as I licked, sucked and nibbled her amazing, sensitive pussy to at least another six orgasms. During that time she dug her heels into my back, stood on her toes on my back and tried to twist my head off. I discovered later that she also drew blood from my shoulder with her long fingernails.

While this was going on, she shrilled more than shrieked or screamed and often kept up a running dialogue of incoherent babble.

"Oh fuck, oh God," came the first two words she'd said since we started. I could hear the fatigue in her voice, and knew I needed to climb back up her body for a finishing fuck -- both for her and for me. She was hot and gushing when I pushed in. I went hard and fast, knowing she wouldn't last much longer. She didn't, and when she went over the edge for the final time of the night, she pulled me with her and I flooded her.

We cuddled and kissed for several long minutes, then we both kind of slowly passed out for about an hour. We didn't get back to my house until 2 p.m.

"Was I right?" Traci said to her exhausted friend when we got home.

"Oh yeah," was all Janet could say as I practically carried her into the house.

Considering all of the sex I was getting from Traci and her friends, I didn't need to actually date at all during the summer. It was an amazing time in my life. There I was, Joe Average, having sex all summer long with four beautiful women who were all well above my pay grade. Shit like this doesn't happen for guys like me. The only reason it did was because of my oral skills and my bigmouth sister. How could I ever thank her appropriately?

Although the girls still called me Mighty Mouse, God had been kind to me and I had actually grown four inches during the summer, now standing 5-10 and weighing a solid 175 pounds. Probably happened due to my hormones being overstimulated for much of the time.

While most guys' sex lives improve in college, mine actually suffered because of how great I had things at home. Then came Thanksgiving. I only had four days off, so I decided not to go home. I hadn't counted on my Aunt Diane coming to my rescue, however. She lived in Boston, an hour's drive from my school, and she invited me to spend the four days with her. I quickly accepted the offer.

Aunt Diane was my mother's sister, at 46 older by two years. While my mother was still a good-looking woman, Aunt Diane was still beautiful, with long red hair, green eyes and curves everywhere, highlighted by a very large pair of breasts, which she never tried to conceal. She always seemed to be dressed low-cut with a thin bra on, and her nipples always seemed to be standing proud. We kids -- Traci, me and our three cousins -- quietly referred to her as "Auntie Nipples" behind her back.

Aunt Diane didn't have kids of her own. She had been married for about 10 years before divorcing an abusive husband 11 years ago, and didn't seem to be in any rush to ever get remarried.

Aunt Diane greeted me with a very physical hug, mashing those huge breasts against my chest when I got to her house on Thursday morning. She had her hair against the side of my face, and I noticed she smelled really good. She released me enough to face me and gave me a quick peck on the lips, the first time that had ever happened.

"Somebody has certainly filled out since the last time I saw him," she purred into my ear.

I knew I was being obvious, but I looked her up and down when she released the hug completely. Her nipples looked like bullets sticking out through her thin blue silky blouse.

"Does Auntie Nipples make the grade, Mighty Mouse... or should I call you Andy?"

"You know about Auntie Nipples?" I asked in shock, blushing in embarrassment.

"Quite proud of it, actually," she responded. "Your mother and Aunt Lori clued me in to it a few years ago, and the two of them, your dad and Uncle Rob called me that whenever you kids weren't around. You can keep calling me that, Mighty Mouse."

"Well how about you calling me Andy," I said.

"Deal."

Aunt Diane was an excellent cook and we enjoyed a fabulous meal. I helped her clean up the table, then she handed me a shot of Amaretto and told me to wait for her in her family room. I turned on a movie and sat on her sofa. Fifteen minutes later she joined me on the sofa, settling in right up against me with her own shot of Amaretto. She kind of shimmied her shoulders a bit and I knew what she wanted. I circled my arm around her back.

I had no idea what kind of perfume she was wearing, but I was pretty sure it had some sort of pheromones in it. I was inhaling her scent and then got a hint of something else: female arousal. I smelled it enough during the summer to know what it was, and at that point my own body responded: my pants started to tighten as my dick hardened.

"Oh my, look what we have here," Aunt Diane said as she fondled my dick through my jeans.

I groaned in pleasure and embarrassment. My aunt was fondling me, and I had to admit I was enjoying the feeling.

"It's okay, Andy. I know all about Traci and her friends. Your sister told me all about your summer playtime. Sounds like you are one lucky guy," she said.

I dropped my head in embarrassment.

"She promised not to tell anybody -- ever," I whispered.

"She didn't tell just anybody, Andy. She told me, Auntie Nipples, because she knew I could and would help you."

My head shot up at that statement.

"Traci told me you have a special talent. I think we can help each other."

I couldn't help myself. I peeked down her top at her amazing jugs. She caught me looking and giggled, squeezing my dick hard.

I'm not exactly sure what happened next, but when I was next able to think I was naked and coming a gallon all over my aunt's nice outfit.

"I-I-I'm really sorry, Aunt Diane. Really sorry," I gushed.

She crinkled her nose at me and gave me a dazzling smile. She took my hand and pulled it to her crotch, where I could feel her heat and moisture through her skirt. I lifted her skirt as we rose from the sofa and had her ass cheeks in my hands. They felt more substantial than any other girl or woman I'd had to this point, and for the first time I thought of assfucking a woman, even if she was my aunt.

First thing, though, was following Aunt Diane to her bedroom, where I slowly stripped her and admired her womanly form. I gently ran the fingers of my left hand up and down her pussy lips as I laid her down on her bed. I stuck one finger in and gently rubbed her G-spot as she moaned. I tried a second finger and finally a third. Then I found her clit and ran my index finger around it and then over it, causing her to scream and orgasm hard.

Once again, I had to thank Traci for her "training." She had taught me to go with the flow and use whatever works as much as possible before moving on to trying new things. I kept working my fingers around and on her hard nub and she kept spasming and spewing out appreciative invectives. After about six orgasms using my fingers, I moved down and crawled between her thighs, finally getting to use my mouth and tongue.

"Aaaiiieeerrrggg! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Aunt Diane levitated off the bed, shrieking like a banshee. She squeezed my head between her thighs until I was finally able to pull back enough to gulp some air. I immediately went back to work and she immediately went back to screaming. I have to admit that her encouragement practically sent me into a frenzy of licking and sucking for another 20 minutes.

After her sixth or seventh orgasm from my tongue, I heard her cry uncle.

"Please get up here and put your cock inside me," she gasped.

Being the obedient nephew, I obeyed her request. Twenty minutes later she confirmed for me that she was on birth control before I came buckets inside of her. I was pretty sure I became Auntie Nipples' favorite nephew that night.

We spent most of the remainder of the weekend in her bed, occasionally getting out to eat Thanksgiving leftovers. For me, I spent the weekend eating turkey, stuffing and pussy. It was definitely the best Thanksgiving weekend I ever had.

When I wasn't eating my aunt's pussy or fucking her, I got to play with her amazing tits, which were every bit as big and soft and wonderful as I always imagined they were. Her nipples were big and sensitive, too. Auntie Nipples, indeed!

I admit I was tired when I returned to school late Sunday night. She gave me a deep sensuous kiss before I left, telling me she would see me at the family Christmas get-together over Christmas break.

"You tell that sister of yours she's going to get a great Christmas gift from me for teaching you to eat pussy so good!"

Traci got a gold bracelet from Aunt Diane at Christmas, which Mom insisted was way too much compared to what the other nieces and nephews got, including me. Aunt Diane just smiled at Mom, then at Traci and finally at me. I blushed and shrugged when Mom looked over at me.

The summer between my freshman and sophomore years in college was a repeat for Traci, her three friends and me. Considering what went on the previous summer, Traci's three friends and I had become very comfortable with each other. They still called me Mighty Mouse, but it wasn't said maliciously anymore. As a matter of fact, it was often said in the throes of orgasm, and I wore that as a badge.

The next school year was going along great when I had a surprise visitor show up at my dorm the second Friday in April. When I was called up to the desk to get a visitor, I saw a very pregnant Dottie waiting for me. She was even more beautiful in a real sexy sort of... pregnant way. Then it dawned on me...

Dottie must have seen the shock in my eyes, or it could have been the fact that my mouth was hanging open.

"Hey, handsome, can't a girl even get a hug hello?" she cooed.

I couldn't help myself. I looked her up and down, stopping for a moment at her very large preggo boobs and her large preggo belly. It wasn't too hard for Dottie to read my mind... well at least a part of it.

"No, it's not yours, Mighty Mouse, although I wouldn't mind if it was," she said. "It's Luke's. I had some problems with a medication which negated my birth control pills and I got knocked up about a month after you left. We're going to get married next month and the baby is due the month after that."

I smiled, relieved and feeling guilty all at the same time. I felt even more guilty when she curled into my arms and we hugged, pressing those huge tits and belly into my body. I got instantly hard up against the baby.

"Do you have a pregnant woman thing, Mighty Mouse? I sure hope so," she said.

I took her back to my room and kicked my unsuspecting roommate out for the weekend.

"Is she... yours?" was all he could mumble in shock and awe.

"We're old friends," Dottie answered while she not-so-innocently rubbed her belly and smiled.

My roomie packed a bag and took off for points unknown for the weekend, holding $100 of mine for the inconvenience and a promise that I would explain the pregnant woman.

Once my roommate left, Dottie sank onto my bed, looking at my erection through my jeans. It took all my willpower not to jump her bones right there.

"Dottie?" I asked.

"I know you have rules against doing married people and stealing women in exclusive relationships, but it's always been different for Traci's BFFs, and I'm hoping that's still in play, Mighty Mouse," she said. "I intend to be one helluva wife to Luke and be completely faithful forever... after one last weekend with the best pussy-eater ever. Please, Mighty Mouse. You did promise us that you would always be there for us if we just flashed the special sign."

With that, Dottie lifted her maternity dress to her waist and dropped her panties below her left hip, showing me the Mighty Mouse tattoo on the inside of that hip. All three of Traci's friends and Traci, too, had honored me by getting logo tattoos in various places on their bodies, keeping us bonded together forever, they noted at the time.

"As long as Luke doesn't know you're here. Same rules as always, you pregnant bombshell," I replied.

I crushed my lips against hers, wrapped her in my arms and twisted us so she was lying on me. She was still using the same perfume as always, but her scent was different, probably due to the pregnancy, I was guessing. I confirmed that guess a few minutes later when I had my tongue buried deeply in her pussy, grabbing air roughly through my nose. She not only smelled different, but she tasted different as well. Every woman smells and tastes slightly different, but this was different even for Dottie. Not bad, good in fact, good enough that she kicked me into another gear. She was screaming soon after.

"Oh God, Mighty Mouse, I've missed you so m-u-u-u-ch-ch!" she screeched.

If the other guys on the floor didn't know what I was doing with a pregnant woman before that point, they knew it then... and for the rest of the weekend. I ate her to numerous orgasms -- several of the earth-shattering variety -- and fucked her to several more. We ordered in pizza several times. After we had sex one final time on Sunday morning, she again showered, got in her car and drove off to start her new life with Luke.

Traci took Dottie's place during the summers before my junior and senior years in college. Traci and I went to visit Dottie, Luke and baby Andrea a few weeks after she was born. The baby was beautiful, looking exactly like her mother. Although I never said anything out loud, I was honored that she apparently named the baby after me -- at least that's what Traci told me.

I continued going to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving every year while I was in school. One of us, or maybe both of us, was insatiable on those four-day weekends. I'd always eat a ton of turkey, stuffing and pussy, and always suckle and play with her fabulous breasts like a man possessed. She always seemed to get a charge out of me appreciating her bodacious body.

"You always make me feel like I'm the most desirable woman on the face of the earth, Andy. You always look like a kid in a candy store when I get naked," she gushed.

"You age like fine wine, Auntie Nipples. Any man would kill to have his face in your pussy."

"You're such a romantic for such a young man, Mighty Mouse."

I was sitting in the lounge of a small high-end restaurant in my recently-adopted hometown of Minneapolis, MN, when she walked in. I looked up from my Jameson Black Barrel on the rocks, and I saw the other two single guys in the place also look up. She was dressed a tad too young for her age -- which I guessed to be about 50 -- with a mid-thigh length blue dress. Her legs were a little skinny, but still nice enough to look at, as was her pleasing face.

She had a confidence about her, like she was some sort of professional, and she just knew that she could have company any time she wanted. She had done this before.

The two other single guys and I looked at each other. Fuck it, I decided I would be the one to make the first move. As I approached, I noted that her nipples were sticking out through the material of her top, although she certainly didn't need to wear a bra.

After the initial small-talk, she invited me to sit down. I found out she was Dr. Jennifer Guilfoyle, and she worked as a biological researcher at the University of Minnesota. She was engaging, smart and personable and, although she tried to hide it, she was definitely on the prowl. I could smell her arousal from sitting next to her, and her hands had this almost imperceptible shake, like she had enjoyed one too many cups of coffee. I could see the indent where a ring had set for a long time on the third finger of her left hand, but the tan on her hand told me that no ring had been on that finger for some time.

"Been divorced about a year," she said when she saw me checking her hand. "Was married for 26 years -- are you even 26 yet?"