Little Oral Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm bi, Andy. I love eating pussy every bit as much as you do," she whispered. "I lived with a lesbian for a while a few years ago."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Not a deal-breaker, Babe, as long as you realize I won't share you with anybody -- male or female," I said. "What's in the past is past. I love girls, too, but now you're mine... and I'm yours."

She came over to me and sat in my lap. She planted a scorching hot kiss on my lips.

"Just remember that when I invite Traci, Dottie and Maria to be my bridesmaids," she said with a big grin on her face.

Traci was a proud big sister when Janet and I Skyped her later that day to tell her the good news.

"Damn, Mighty Mouse, you must have a lot more game than I realized," my sister said. "You and Janet -- wow. I told you I was giving you a life-changing gift all those years ago."

"Indeed you did, Traci. Indeed you did."