Little Packages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't enough to get me off. He'd get me to the edge and then change things up, switching off my clit back to my thighs. His fingers would stop moving and I'd groan in frustration. I needed it and he knew it, but we also both wanted me to go insane, apparently. No, he wanted me to beg. Fine. But not in the way he wanted.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy..."

He looked up and stopped licking for a moment, although his fingers continued to torture me.

"Yes, baby girl?"

I looked down and gave him my best little girl look. I had been using my hands to grip the bench and now I lifted them up and placed them on my nipples, pulling on them. I gasped. Finally, in a moment of brain damaged inspiration, I threw in a lisp when I spoke again.

"Pwease let your baby girl cum, daddy. I weally, weally need to cum, daddy."

For a change I heard him gasp. I felt my clit sucked hard into his mouth and his fingers moved again, curving and hitting what I assumed was my g spot. Just to make sure I pulled hard on my nipples. My orgasm exploded through my brain, cutting off reality for me in a shower of colors and flashes.

When I caught my breath and came back to a semblance of reality, I noticed he had shifted me to one of the lower benches. He was holding me and stroking my hair, which was sticking to my face and back. I gently separated myself from him, because we were both sweaty and sticking to him was a little uncomfortable. My eyes refocused and I looked at him. I had fucked my share of guys. The guys close to my age were always clumsy and couldn't get me off like that. The older ones, even the ones I thought of as a daddy, always looked smug after I came. Like they were the greatest lovers in the world. Never mind I have a fairly quick trigger.

None of them got me to go off like daddy...Ben...had. Not even close. And he was just sitting there, not smug, or proud or even worried. He looked...happy. Happy that I was happy. It was the weirdest thing.

"You can do that to me anytime you want, daddy," I said.

"I plan to," he said, like I said he could have a drink of water if he wanted to. Despite the heat of the sauna, I felt myself take an involuntarily chill.

I'd been so focussed on his face that I'd failed to notice his cock. I reached out with my hand and gently touched it. It was hard. And hot. I could feel it twitch.

I looked at his face again. I knew what he wanted. Ordinarily I'd ask if he wanted me to suck him, but that's not what he wanted. And after two weeks of not being together, of me blissing out in the car and eating me out in the jacuzzi, I knew what he needed. I wanted it too.

I stood up in the sauna, a little woozy from the heat and orgasm and turned around to face him. Sweat was pouring off me and I knew my hair had to be a mess. Daddy was also covered in sweat, his hair plastered to his head and his beard was wet, whether from sweat or from me, I didn't know nor care. I grabbed a towel from a hook on the wall and placed it on the wooden bench. Then I bent over, gripping the top bench with my hands. I then put my knees on the lower bench and shifted my legs apart. My pussy was at the perfect height for him. I looked back.

"Fuck me, daddy. Hard. I need you to use me so you can cum in me."

For a man with a bad leg he could move quickly. I felt him behind me, and he placed one hand on my left hip. With his right hand he took his cock and put in at the entrance of my pussy. There was no teasing this time, but he also wasn't vicious and careless. I could feel his cock push into me. Steady. Inevitable. Like there was nothing that could stop it from filling me up even if I wanted him to stop.

I didn't. I wanted more. I wanted it all.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing," I heard him groan. I grinned. Good, time for me to torture him a bit.

I pushed back at him, so that his cock was buried in me. I could feel his hips pressing against my ass. We both groaned. Then he slid back, his cock hovering at the edge of my pussy, as if to tease me. I wasn't having it, and used my leverage to slam my hips back at him, burying him back in me again.

"I said fuck me, daddy."

He took the hint and when he pulled his hips back this time, he slammed back into me almost immediately. God, it felt so good. I loved how he filled me up. I loved it when he was gentle and took care of me, but sometimes a little girl just wants her daddy to use her so she can take care of his needs.

Plus, I was going to cum again. I knew it was going to happen. It was inevitable.

I also knew from New York he liked it when I talked dirty. That, I could do.

"Oh, fuck your little princess, daddy. Pound her. Give her what she deserves. She's been such a brat and needs punishing."

"Oh, does she?" he said, picking up the pace a bit. I could feel him grinning. I wanted to look back at him, but my head was buried into my arms, and sweat was freely running down my face. It was a challenge.

But I wanted more. The next time he pulled back, I pushed back at the same time, trapping his cock deep in me. Then I wiggled my ass. I turned my head, flicked the hair out of my way and looked back at him.

"Yes, daddy. Punish me."

Through the sweat, the heat and the mental haze, I could see something darker on his face. Like I'd told him it was ok to unleash something he'd bottled up. Then I felt his hands leave my hips and reach for my hair. He grabbed it like a leash and pulled me back to him. Then he started to fuck me, using my hair to control me.

It was great. It wasn't enough.

"More, daddy. I need more."

His left hand remained wrapped in my hair. His right, brushed against my ass. Finally. I felt his hand pull back and then slap my ass. I groaned. But it wasn't enough. It was a light slap. Like it was testing what I could take. I could take more.

"Harder, daddy. I almost got you arrested today, you need to punish me for that."

The next slap cracked out against my cheek and echoed in the sauna. I screamed out.

"Yes! Like that, daddy. Punished your ditzy little girl for almost getting you arrested."

The slaps alternated on each of my cheeks while he continued to pound me and pull on my hair. It was amazing. My ass and pussy were going to be sore and I did not care. But the heat of the sauna made me afraid I was going to pass out before we came.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, daddy. Punish me for being so dumb. And then cum. I need you to cum in me daddy. Cum in your silly little girl."

His strokes in me were becoming more erratic. He dropped my hair and stopped slapping my ass, and just grabbed my hips and pounded me. I could feel the short circuited getting ready to trip in my head.

"My silly little slut needs daddy's cum," he gasped out. I knew he was close.

"I doooo, daddy," I said. And then, just to finish him off. "How else am I going to have your babies if you don't fill me with your cum?"

He roared, slammed into me hard three more times and then buried himself into me all the way. I could feel his cum flood into me. I also heard him yell "Jesus Christ, I am going to fucking breed you one day." And then the switch slammed shut, causing me to scream and my brain to explode all over the sauna.

A few minutes later I was able to focus and was mildly surprised to find my brain still where it should be. Daddy was still buried in me, but resting his head on my back. He was breathing hard. Part of me grinned. Good. I wiggled my hips to let him know I was back to semi-consciousness.

"You are an evil, evil little girl," he said, still breathing hard. He then slowly pulled out of me, causing us both to groan in disappointment. He then collapsed on the bench next to me. With a lot of inelegance, I twisted around so I was sitting next to him. It was too warm to hug him, but I brushed my fingers against his. The towel caught his cum dripping from my pussy.

Part of me was sorry to see it go. I was 19, so having kids was stupid. Yet, the thought of having him breed me was undeniably hot...for both of us. Sex was deeply weird sometimes.

"You ok, daddy?"

"You tried your best to kill your old man, yet here I sit. Barely."

I leaned over and nipped at his shoulder with my teeth and reached over to gently grab his cock. He moaned.

"Oh, that wasn't my best, daddy. It was really, really, really good, but I can do better."

He looked over at me and I grinned back at him. Then he shook his head, laughed, and laid it back against the bench.

"Fuck it, you've got to die of something..."

We sat like that for a few moments, enjoying the aftermath. Then he stood up and held his hand out to me. I wobbled as I got to my feet. It'd been a long day and I was shutting down.

"Ok, quick rinse here," he said, and then he reached into a cabinet and pulled out a couple of fluffy bathrobes. Oh thank god. The idea of going out naked into that cold made me want to cry. "Then we go back to the house and get properly cleaned. We grab a snack, watch some videos and then bed. Does that sound good, princess?"

Despite the heat and sweat I hugged him, burying my face in his chest.

"Perfect, daddy."

***

Next morning I woke up in bed alone. I'd fallen asleep with my head on daddy's chest and when I woke up in the middle of the night I was on my side with daddy spooned behind me, with his arm around me. I grabbed it, pulled myself tighter against him, and crashed again.

So the lack of the big, warm daddy in bed with me was disappointing. I sat up in bed and called out, but there was no response. I rolled to the edge of the bed and dropped my feet to the floor. Then I stood up, and stretched. The latest geek shirt I'd robbed from him to wear to bed featured Captain Marvel on it and it rode up on my hips. She wasn't my favourite, due to the lack of red hair, but she was ok.

I reached over to a chair by a heater. Daddy had convinced me to take the collar off so it could try overnight. I hated taking it off, but he was right. Wet leather against my neck wasn't pleasant. I picked it up and it felt mostly dry. I quickly put it back around my neck, slipped the lock through the hooks and clicked it shut. I felt better already.

I walked out of the bedroom and headed down the hall towards the kitchen. It was already quite bright out. Daddy's house faced south and light came in from the windows. I had to rub my eyes not to get blinded. As I got closer to the kitchen I could smell food. I grinned. Such a good daddy.

But then I heard daddy's voice and someone talking back to him.

"I keep telling you, Meg, I'm doing fine. I'm taking my meds, I'm getting out and meeting people. I'm good."

"Mmmm," I heard a voice over the phone say. "I dunno, you sound weird."

"Happy? Content? Not suicidal?"

"Just...weird. You're shitty at hiding things, you know. So if this you pretending to be happy so I'll leave you alone it's not going to work."

I peaked around the corner and could see daddy standing in front of the stove. He was making breakfast for me and I could feel myself getting all light again. Then I heard him huff. We'd only been together a few weeks, but I knew that was the sound of him getting frustrated and losing his patience.

"Meg, I swear on top of the stack of expensive geek artwork that I haven't gotten around to framing yet that I am actually fine and I'm at no risk of hurting myself or anyone else. Is that satisfactory?"

Despite myself, I couldn't help but giggle a bit when he said that. During the tour of the house he showed me his office space. If the rest of the house was a bit spartan, his "office" where he kept most of his art, books and toys was crammed full and not entirely organized. I could happily spend a few weeks curled up on the big comfy chair he had in there reading and daydreaming.

I could see his shoulders stiffen a bit and I suspected I hadn't giggled quite as quietly as I should have.

"If you say so. I'm not trying to be a bitch, you know. I just worry," Meg said.

"I know you do. And I love you for it," daddy said. It sent an odd pang through my stomach. Did he love love her or just as a very good friend? "But the comic con did me a world of good and I've taken on some consulting work. Hence the upbeat mood."

"Ok," she said, although she didn't sound convinced. "I believe you. Same time next week?"

"Ok Meg. Talk to you soon," daddy said, and touched his phone to end the call. Then he called out, "Little girl's should not be snooping on their daddy."

I came out from around the corner, trying to look bashful.

"Sorry daddy. I just woke up and you weren't there and I missed you and then I heard you talking and I was confused because I didn't think there was anyone else in the house other than us, and then I saw you talking on the iPhone and it was soooo confusing to me..."

He knew he was being played, but went along with it. "And how was my princess confused by that?"

I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "I thought you could only text on those things. I didn't realize people talked to each other too," I said, doing my best wide-eyed waif look.

"Brat," he said, pulling me close to kiss me on the head. Then he swatted me on my ass, causing me to squeak and jump. I broke his hold and headed over to the island, rubbing my ass. It hadn't really hurt and judging by my pussy's reaction, it wouldn't mind a few more swats like that. I sat down and watched as he put the final touches on breakfast.

"Your timing isn't bad, actually. Although if you'd waited a few more minutes and been less curious you would have gotten breakfast in bed. Now you'll just have to eat here," he said, sliding an omelet onto a plate for me. He also took some toast, bacon and an orange and then brought it over to me. I'm sure my eyes were as wide as saucers.

"I can't believe I found a daddy who will cook for me. You're the best," I said, digging in. He put the last touches on his omelet and came over to join me.

"Can you cook?" he asked.

I did a see-saw motion with my hands. "Gillian and I take turns trying not to burn the apartment down. I did enough to stay alive when I was home with my mom. She didn't really trust me in the kitchen."

"Well, maybe next time you come here we'll do some cooking together. I never used to do much of it. When you live in downtown Toronto it's almost as cheap to eat out all the time. But the last couple of years, I like it. It zens me out."

"I'd really like that," I said. The idea of wandering around the kitchen in just an apron and cooking with daddy suddenly sounded like a really great idea. I needed to make a sexy apron for my next visit. But then, my brain and curiosity got the best of me.

"Daddy, who were you talking to," I asked, trying not to be too nosey and also trying hard not to ask if he really did love her.

"She's an old friend," he said between bites. "She's actually Beth's best friend from back in university days, but we hit it off pretty well. It was only when Meg signed off on me did Beth start to seriously consider me marriage material. She has an almost psychic ability to know if something is wrong, if someone is lying to her, or if someone is up to no good. It makes her a fairly terrifying divorce lawyer.

"She also helped keep me sane the last two years. She was the one who kept on me to see a psychiatrist and to take antidepressants when things got bad. And she...saved me at a bad moment," he said. There was something about the way he said it that scared me. I'm pretty sure I knew what "saved me" meant, but I didn't want to ask.

"I might have sounded frustrated with her just then, but she's a good person. And I haven't always been a delight to be around these last two years."

"I see," I said, looking down at my plate. It was one of those reminders that daddy didn't magically spring from the ground two weeks ago just to take care of me. That he had a life before he met me. That he had one before I was born. It just felt weird to be reminded of that.

He could see I was overthinking things. He reached his hand across the island and gently took one of mine. I looked up at him.

"You heard me tell her I love her, yes?"

I nodded.

"She is a dear, dear friend. I've known her for more than 25 years. She means the world to me, but I do not have a romantic thought in my body for her, nor she for me. It would be extraordinarily weird. Ok?"

"Ok," I said, feeling foolish for thinking the way I had. "Sorry I'm such a silly baby, daddy."

"I'm not," he said, taking my hand, turning it over and lightly kissing my wrist. If he had told me to hop up on the island that moment and spread my legs, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

Instead, daddy started outlining our plans for the day.

"After we've finished breakfast, I thought we'd go out for a drive. It was dark coming here last night and you were...distracted. It's actually quite beautiful with the leaves turning color and there's a bunch of fall fairs and other cool Halloween things going on."

That caught my ear.

"I can dress up?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course," he said. "In fact, there's some early Halloween events taking place in Kingston this evening. I figure we can drive around the area for a bit and then get some lunch at a nice spot I know. After that we'll go into Kingston, hit a few cool stores, have some supper and finish the day at some of the Halloween events."

I had cosplay stuff packed and other than teasing daddy with some of the outfits I didn't think I'd actually get to use it so quickly.

I scarfed down the rest of breakfast and bolted back to the bedroom to pick out a couple of outfits. Daddy yelled that he wanted to get going in 45 minutes and to not spend all morning picking out costumes. I yanked open the suitcase, huffed a bit, and yelled "fine" back down the hall at him.

Now what was I going to wear?

***

Fifty minutes later, I met daddy out by his car. I'd opted to go with Merida, mainly because my hair was a mess this morning and no amount of combing was going to solve things. Also, I loved the long green dress with the belt across the waist, even if I didn't have the bow and arrows to go along with it. People would probably think I was probably a medieval maiden or something, but I bet daddy would figure it out.

Plus, the costume did have a long, wool cloak that would keep me warm. That and the kick ass boots would also work well with the other outfit I had put in my bag. Assuming I had the guts to wear it out in public.

"My Disney princess at last," he said, opening the car door for me.

"Please, I'm only five minutes late. I'm practically early," I said with mock indignity. I threw my cloak in the back of the car. Daddy got in and we headed off.

And he was right, it really was beautiful. All the leaves were turning color. I made him pull over a couple of times to get pictures of me, even if I was cursing that I didn't have my bow and arrows, I knew the bright leaves, my hair, and the green of the dress would look great.

At one of the fall fairs daddy was telling me about, I was posing when an older lady came up to us.

"Would you like me to take a picture of you and your daughter? She's such a lovely young lady," she said.

Daddy, with a straight face, said that would be fantastic and handed her his phone, and then walked over to me. He put his arm around me and I bundled into him hard. She took a couple of photos and gave daddy back the phone. Our first pictures together. Somehow, at the con, it never occurred to us to have our picture taken together.

"I can't believe we haven't had a picture before now," I said, after the lady moved off.

"Well, at the con I didn't want to be creepy asking you to pose for photos for me. Remember, I was still nervous about coming across as a creepy old guy. Besides, a guy asking for photos...it can be a tricky thing sometimes. All the pics you've been sending me the last couple of weeks have been risque, but playful and no nudity. So I wasn't going to push you on it," he said.