Little Packages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed towards the Square and the music. I could hear from behind me, the quiet tap tap of daddy's cane, so I knew he was there. That made adopting a swagger easier.

I was getting looks, but no one was being creepy. By the time I got to the square it was easy to see why. The warm weather brought out the sluts. Slutty tended to be a theme of most Halloween women costumes. There were lots of slutty witches, cats, nurses, and school girls. I was showing off a lot of skin, but I was hardly the only one.

I looked back at daddy and grinned.

"I feel overdressed," I yelled over the sound of the noise of the crowd and the music.

He came close and gave me a hug. I buried my face into his chest. God he felt good.

"I'm glad you took the plunge. You're the sexiest woman here."

I blushed. "I doubt that."

"I don't," he said.

And just like that, new panties soaked. Jesus...

"Just so you know, there's no way you're making it back to your house unmolested," I said.

"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing."

We were going to end up fucking in the middle of the square if we kept this us much longer. Time for a subtle distraction.

"Can you dance," I asked. I suspected he couldn't because most guys I knew couldn't.

He held out his arms in a ballroom dance pose. I tentatively stepped forward and reached out for one for his right hand. He wrapped his arm and cane around me and we, very slowly, began to dance to a rock band in the square. I laughed with delight.

"I can't believe you can dance!" I yelled.

"Two years of ballroom dance lessons. I'm terrible, and the cane doesn't help, but I can make do for a bit, although you should probably mind your feet," he said.

We moved together and I was back from being a confident barbarian queen to a giddy little girl dancing with her daddy. It was amazing. After about 10 minutes he begged off. We then walked around the square, checking out the costumes, listening to the music and holding hands. I loved it.

After an hour I could feel myself getting a bit restless and cold. We'd been on the go all day and I didn't want to be so tired that, you know, I couldn't take advantage of daddy. Or be taken advantage of. Whatever.

That's when I heard a "Holy fuck, we're sisters!" from off to the side.

Coming towards me was another Red Sonja. Except she really looked the part. She was almost daddy's height and with her build she looked like an Amazon. I could also tell she was wearing real chainmail and not the stuff I'd cobbled together to look like it. Plus, I think it was a real fur cloak she was wearing. The sword looked real too. I was instantly intimidated, envious, and trying to figure out how to rob her.

"I love this! Look at you! You look fantastic!" she said.

"Me? Look at what you're wearing! This is amazing. Plus you have the body to pull it off. God, I want to rob you," I said. She laughed.

And so began a mutual admiration society between Michelle and I, as we cooed over details in each other's outfits. I saw daddy drift over and start chatting to a man I learned was her husband. I was amazed at the real chainmail and fur. She was amazed at how good my outfit looked considering how little I had spent.

"Look, my husband does all the heavy work. He does metal working and photography. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing this and modelling it, but I have no talent for making it. You put all this together on a budget and it looks just as good. It's fantastic," she said.

"Thank you. I really needed to hear that. My classmates at LaSalle think I'm a weirdo. It's one thing to dress up and go to a con, but I actually want to make costumes and go to cons for a living. They think that's stupid, but I've loved cosplay ever since I realized I could make Halloween last all year," I said.

"Your classmates are idiots," she said. Then she reached into a pouch on her belt and pulled out a card and handed it to me. "Look, we have a website where I do modelling and he sells cosplay outfits, props, photography and stuff. Just email me there. I'll drop you a line next time I'm in Montreal and we'll chat. I'd love to pick your brain more, but you look cold and if I were your man, I'd want to warm you up given how sexy you look.

I blushed. "I don't have your body."

She leaned over and whispered. "Your man hasn't stopped looking over here since we started talking and I promise you, he's not looking at me."

I must have looked startled. I just assumed with little ol' me standing next to this Amazon, daddy would be looking at her, but she nodded her head. Then she got a mischievous look on her face. She reached into another pouch and pulled out her phone. A few quick taps and she showed me a map of downtown Kingston.

"Where are you parked?"

I showed her where I thought we were parked. Along the route back to the car she pointed out a church.

"Go on this side of the building. Lots of privacy there and no cameras. It's safe, you won't run into any druggies or anything. Trust me," she said, and winked.

My eyes got big and she laughed. "The scandal adds to things. I'm half tempted to go there this evening, but we're meeting friends at a bar soon."

We posed for some pictures together for daddy and her husband and about a dozen others who quickly joined in to grab pics of half naked redheads. I promised I'd email her soon. Then I told daddy I was ready to leave. He took my hand and we headed back towards the car. With the church on the way.

I was 50/50 on if I was actually going to do this. I wasn't religious at all, but having sex on church grounds...it felt disrespectful. But as I got closer, I found myself more and more tempted. To be naked out in public, on "holy" ground, sucking daddy's cock knowing I could be caught. Or maybe daddy could take me against the walls of the church.

Fuck, there was no way I was lasting for a 30 minute drive home. He'd be trying to drive with me impaled on his cock. We came up to the church and it was exactly as Michelle had described. One side of the church wasn't lit up by any street lights. I looked and couldn't see anyone there. I also didn't see any cameras.

Fuck it. I stopped by the gate and daddy paused and turned to ask me if I was ok. Then he saw the look on my face. I was flushed and biting my lip. I reached down and unfasted the gate. It clicked and gently swung open.

"Are you sure," was all he said. I nodded and pulled on his hand and led him into the churchyard. He looked around and there was nobody to be seen. He closed the gate quietly behind us and I led him quickly to the spot Michelle told me about. We quickly saw a little dip in the wall. It hid people from the street and a tree in the yard made it darker. Nobody was there, but judging by the few condom wrappers we saw on the ground we weren't the only people who had this idea.

Daddy quickly pressed me up against the wall and kissed me. I moaned and reached down to undo his belt and pants. I'd loved the slow torture of yesterday, but that's not what either of us needed now.

"My, my, little girl. Where did you get such a filthy idea and know exactly where to go?" he asked, and then went to work on my neck.

"Michelle told me," I managed to get out. I finally got his cock out from his jeans and underwear and began stroking it. Not that he needed anything to get hard. It was already rock solid and my tiny hand could barely get around it. It was hot to the touch and I realized that I didn't want it in my hands. I slid away from his kisses and hunched down so that my mouth was at the same level as his cock. Then I ran my tongue from his balls all the way up to the crown of his cock.

I loved it. I loved daddy's cock. I was on holy ground so it only seemed right that I worship it. I put my lips on the tip of his cock and slowly slid down... down...down, swallowing as much as I could.

"Jesus Christ," daddy said, and then laughed at his words. I would have giggled but my mouth was busy. "Remind me to thank her and Ahmad if we ever see them again."

Normally I'd savor a daddy blowjob. Lots of teasing, pausing for dirty talk, looking him in the eyes. But as hot as it was to be sucking his cock, part of me was still nervous doing this where we could get caught. So I started power sucking on his cock, trying to work him hard. At the same time my pussy was throbbing if I didn't do something now, I'd be playing with myself the entire way home. I awkwardly reached under my loincloth and panties and began rubbing myself.

I swear I could feel myself getting ditzier. The obscene noises I was making sucking daddy's cock, the sound of my fingers strumming across my clit sounded loud because I was so wet. But my legs were beginning to ache, but I needed to get daddy off and then me off, and...

That's when I felt daddy's hands in my hair. He gently, but instantly, pulled my head back. His cock slid out of my mouth and I looked up at him with a dazed and confused look. I was still playing with my clit.

"It's going to take too long to make me cum that way, princess. But I have another idea," he said. He reached under my arms and helped me stand up. Then he picked me up and pressed me against the cold stone of the church, making me gasp. My ass settled on a tiny ledge in the wall with my cloak still under me. It wasn't much, but at least daddy didn't have to hold me up. I looked at him and knew I wasn't going to have to masturbate in the car on the way home.

"Are you going to fuck your little girl, daddy?" I asked, kicking my legs against the wall. He reached down, grabbed them, slid his hands up and grabbed my loincloth and underwear and with a quick motion pulled them down off my legs, wrestled them past my boots, and flicked them aside. Some small part of me wished he hadn't tossed them on the ground, but then he opened my legs, stepped forward and I could feel his cock rest against my pussy. My arms went around his neck and I held my breath.

"No, I'm going to fuck the hot little slut that's been teasing me all night," he said, and buried his cock into me.

"Oh God!" I cried out, before daddy managed to clamp a hand over my mouth. My legs wrapped around his hips, pinning him to me, keeping his cock deep in me.

"Little girl, can you be quiet or does daddy need to keep his hand over your mouth," he said, his hips starting to move again. I nodded and he lifted his hand and I pulled him closer so that his ear was close to my mouth.

"I'll be a good little girl, daddy. I'll be, ooooh, quiet as a mouse. Just keep fucking me, I need your cock so bad, daddy," I whispered.

We kept that way for a few minutes, with daddy driving his cock into me and me whispering filthy things in his ear. Although I could tell he was going to have to put his hand over my mouth again as my voice was getting louder. I was getting close and judging by the way he was fucking me, so was he.

That's when I heard voices coming down the street. I looked and could see a crowd of a half dozen men and women, not much older than me, coming down the street. They were going to walk right past the church.

"Daddy!" I whispered urgently. "People are coming."

He paused in fucking me and we both held still. He didn't even turn his head. I was the one watching them. If we moved, they might see us. All we could is hold still and hope they didn't see us. I could feel my breath getting shorter and my pussy was throbbing around daddy's cock.

Then they walked right past us. I could see that one of the guys was wearing a Senators ball cap. They were that close. But they kept laughing and talking about someone named Karen and didn't notice us. After their voices faded I whispered to daddy.

"You need to cover my mouth now and fuck me as hard as you can, daddy."

His hand clamped over my mouth and he slammed back into me and I screamed into his hand. We were both turned on and freaked out by the close call and didn't want to chance a second encounter. He buried his cock into me a half dozen more times, before I heard him groan and quietly mutter "Jesus fuck, princess" and he came in me.

That was all it took. His cum surging into me and I came, screaming into his hand. I could feel my pussy pulse around his cock, trying to get every drop of cum from him. He stayed that way for a minute, each of us trying to catch our breath. Then he slowly pulled out of me and helped me put my feet back on the ground. He kept holding me as my legs shook for a moment.

"Wow," he said. I grinned. I wanted to enjoy the moment, but we were really pushing our luck. We should get going.

"Daddy, can you get my loincloth for me," I said, as I fished some tissues from out of my bag that was sitting on the ground to mop up a bit. It was going to be a messy ride home. Fuck it.

He went to get them and I heard him mutter "uh oh" and he came back with them. They were wet and had mud on them. He looked apologetic when he held them up to me.

"Sorry, princess. Guess I got carried away."

"Daddy!" I whispered loudly. "What am I going to wear?"

He thought a moment and then got a mischievous grin.

"Nothing. We're about a five to ten minute walk from the car. You have your cloak and I'm with you. You'll be fine," he said.

I looked at him like he was a madman and he shrugged his shoulders and gave me a look that said "come up with a better idea."

I didn't. Cane or not, daddy was going to be moving double time on the walk to the car. But just before we left the shelter of the alcove I had an idea. I reached back and undid my bra, and placed it in my bag. It was a weird kind of public nudity. I still had on my boots and gauntlets. I had on my necklace and headband. And my cloak, of course.

When I was putting my bra in the bag, I felt my phone. I'm not sure I'll believe this happened in two weeks time unless there was proof. I grabbed it and quickly set it up to take pictures in low light and made sure the flash was off.

"Take my picture, daddy," I said. He took the phone from me with a dazed look on his face. He double checked the settings and quickly looked around. The street was still quiet. He brought the phone up and I did a few quick poses. Some with me being coy with the cloak; others more blatant. I ended with one of me pressed against the wall, my legs open and touching myself with me looking sultry at the camera.

I could feel myself getting aroused again, but this really wasn't the time. I quickly went over and grabbed the phone from daddy and put it in my bag and handed it back to him to carry. Then I bundled the cloak around me. He put his arm around me and, after another check, we left the church.

"Let's go home, daddy," I said.

***

I woke up the next morning naked and curled into daddy's side. I was really beginning to enjoy waking up that way.

After we got home last night I could tell daddy was aching and he told me I had worn him out. He was trying to joke, but I could tell his knee was hurting a lot. I felt bad, and he said I was being silly, that he was a grown man and that a little pain was absolutely worth being with me today.

He got in the shower and popped a couple of painkillers. I was tempted to join him, but I knew what would happen and I think he needed some recovery time. I hopped in after he got out and scrubbed myself clean. By the time I finished doing all of my pre-bed routines and went to join him he had already passed out. He was naked, with the sheets only partly covering him.

I was still wired and a bit horny from our church adventure. I got in bed and looked at daddy's naked body. I then cracked open my phone and looked at the photos he took at the church. It felt wrong to think I looked hot, but damn it, I looked fucking hot. I looked porn star hot. I looked at the pictures he took and then at his cock again and began rubbing my clit. It only took a few minutes before I gave myself a nice little orgasm. Just enough to take the edge off.

I texted Gillian to tell her I was ok and that I may have desecrated a church. She found that hilarious. I also flipped her the picture of me and Michelle, and she promptly pumped me for details about her until I finally passed out.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 8:45. I debated waking daddy up with a morning blow job and finally christen the bed, but my stomach chose that moment to remind me I was hungry. That's when I got a clever idea. I could make daddy breakfast in bed and then give him a blowjob. I patted myself on the back for being such a clever little girl and slipped out of bed.

It was still warm in the house and this weekend was my apparent coming out for being a bit of an exhibitionist, so I didn't bother with a shirt or bathrobe. I trotted quietly out to the kitchen and began assembling breakfast. I thought the sourdough bread daddy bought yesterday was still in the car and he might like some. I considered putting on a coat, but decided to continue my exhibitionist "streak". I quietly opened the door, ran to the car naked, and grabbed the bags with the bread from the backseat.

I cut up some bread, put some fruit on a plate, found some bacon in the fridge that wasn't used yesterday and began frying it. After the first splatter of grease popped out of the pan, I decided that maybe an apron would be ok. I found daddy's and put it on. It was way too big for me and my ass was hanging out the back, but I bet it would look sexy when I was serving him.

I Googled "How to make an omelet", figuring I would really impress him. After about five minutes I decided that he would be just as impressed with scrambled eggs.

I was humming along and putting the final touches on things. I just needed the coffee to finish perking. That's when I heard the door open and close. Damn it, daddy woke up and I didn't hear him. He must have gone out to the car to get the rest of the stuff from yesterday. Oh well, I'm sure I could entice him back to bed.

I heard footsteps coming down the corridor, and I began to wiggle my hips and ass, figuring that would be a tempting sight. I was so focussed on getting the food ready it didn't register that the steps sounded wrong.

"Well, I was hoping to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but I guess my plan has been foiled. How are you feeling..." and then I turned around.

It was not daddy.

It was a woman in her mid 40s. She had black, curly hair down past her shoulders with grey coming in, but stylishly so. She had sunglasses pitched on her head, a really kickass looking leather coat and a U2 t-shirt. Jeans and some really awesome knee-high leather boots too. I took all of that in because it was genuinely the only part of my brain working at the moment.

"Hi, I'm Meg. And you are?"