All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 04'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
EricRoss1EricRoss1about 3 years ago
I love this series

No, really, I love this series of stories. Characters are believable, the sex is hot, and the plotting is excellent. Please keep this going - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful chapter. This has rapidly become one of my favorite series on this site. You are a talented author

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Another charming, engaging chapter. I can't wait to read about the Disney world vacation!

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 3 years ago

This is an awesome story...really enjoying the writing and the experiences.

PunjiPunjiabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Please keep them coming.

tlk2metlk2meabout 3 years ago

Great series,keep it coming,looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this chapter, and I really love their monogamy & devotion to each other. I don't want them to start getting sexually involved with other couples like michelle, it would ruin the story a little for me. Just my opinion, though! You're a fantastic writer.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 3 years ago

Hi Thanagar

Just noticed you mentioning that your account has been frozen. I noticed the same thing is going on with mine. Not sure what's up, but I have a feeling it has to do with the launch of the new format. Here's hoping we get the scores back and everything goes back to normal.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

thanagarthanagarabout 3 years agoAuthor

It’s insanely frustrating. This story has 14 clicks the last 36 hours. It had 500 on Thursday. I’ve lost hundreds of votes on my stories which have driven down my average.

I understand they’re cutting down on scam voting but I have 4 stories. I don’t think I’ve been around long enough to organize a campaign to drive up totals.

And maybe I should shut up. The comments on the stories have been phenomenal. My averages are still great (although I think this one is my best written one and it has the lowest average. Go figure). But I find the comments and scores a real positive motivator for my writing. So the last 36 hours have been a kick in the guts. I really hope they figure this out but I’m not confident based on the forums.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loving this story, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"It's just, do people still use Facebook? I thought only racists and anti-vaxxers used Facebook these days?" So, another racists, socialist, judgmental liberal asshole. Great. Just what the world needs. The only racists are the media, BLM, Antifa and the Democratic Party. They ignore all the statistics that refute their ignorant claims and label everyone else, all while declaring themselves the arbitors of diversity. You may want to think about this line when reflecting on your failing scores. Most people are afraid to speak out against what has become a small but powerful group of bullies. I'm not and you can count on continued low ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing series, so sorry about the site glitches. We love it and definitely keep updating, by far my favorite series on the site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great series! Keep going please. Sorry to hear about glitches. I thought it was odd this chapter had the lowest rating. I really enjoyed it. I keep coming back to check for a new chapter. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi, @ that delusional anon ranting about how blm activists are racists - ignore him pls lmaooo mans is clearly a clown. This doesn't even take place in america so ranting about democrats isn't applicable LOL. Don't change anything about ur stories for ppl like that! I don't understand why they feel the need to keep reading and rating if they hate the political messaging that much, like there are a million stories on here about good ole boys with big muscles who go huntin' every day and destroy the middle east in the name of patriotism lol. @ anon - go read those instead? Why do you feel the need to stay here if you hate the stories that much? My advice is to stop reading them and preserve your mental peace. Just leave this author alone - they don't deserve your awful energy. Besides, this is literally a ddlg story, how could anyone think the author is conservative???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great , keep writing ...always an interesting topic theme...Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Greatest thing i have ever read unironically this is literally great you made Ash... Kitten into the most adorable loveable character i have seen in a pretty long time, she feels like someone i would like to hang out with and so does Ben despite him being about 30 years older than i am

GortwistGortwistabout 3 years ago

This is solid gold! Love this story ❤💕💗

19Kitten1919Kitten19about 3 years ago

Loved it! I love where this is going! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story, would like to see it continue.

Lady_LinaLady_Linaabout 3 years ago

Just binge read the series and dear lord this is amazing! The writing, the emotions, the characters, I can go on. It's amazingly erotic but with beautiful plot and real life. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, nice work! Look forward to next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely awesome. I wish I could write like this.

rglobalguyrglobalguyalmost 3 years ago

Please stop end this series anytime soon.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Well done. Keep it going. 5 ⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The tale that keeps on giving! (Take that in any context one can imagine. Lol) Superb series! Disney World? How fun! Oddly enough I am a bit familiar with that place having worked there the first summer it was open. My Dad and a cousin helped build it. I am eager to see how our energizer bunny, Kit, manages not to be banned from the premises. 😜 Great series!

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

"I'm going to Disney World!" I love it!

Best writing I read on the platform for a while!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I reallllly hope the story never ends, it’s perfect. The characters, the dynamic, the relationship, the writing. All of it. Thank you so much for pouring your creativity into this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm loving this series and think you are a wonderful writer! I know the series is complete already but still wanted to wrote this. I hope you show Ben and Kit going through their first real argument and fight. They should work through it of course, and have wonderfully erotic make up see, but a long relationship with such an age difference never having a real, walk out and slam the door, argument is just not realistic.

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

This story is so cute and heartwarming! (And hot.)

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Such an awesome series, loving it.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50over 1 year ago

Ok, I’m now an hour late going for my morning walk, but I had to finish this chapter! You have done an amazing job of making these people real for us. Thank you for this gift!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

You have a devious mind, good how you have kept this going at the same pace

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

What else would Daddy give to his Little Girl...but a trip to DisneyWorld...of course, I would not go there now, in this day and age!!

Also, "thanagar", you really should leave politics out of you story(ies)...especially the American political scene...you will, intentionally or unintentionally, PISS OFF some of your readers, who will NOT lol favorably on this kind of commentary!!

Also, Covid-19 comments/anti-vaxxers, etc...not germane to the story here, of anywhere in these stories/subjects...you are an erotica writer, NOT a political hack, so please refrain from this behavior.

Otherwise, I am still entertained by the series...positive responses from Ben's family/friends/significant others makes the drama of the whole situation bearable!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...FIVE**5**STARS!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well written story. Lots of details and descriptions, not just of sex.

A very very slow burn story.

Re texasmaddog comments about politics, Covid and anti vaxxers.

I did find it ok, and also gerrmane to the story in that these were words expressed by Ben and it gives the reader an insight into what makes Ben tick. While they could easily be be misinterpreted as the authors expressing his personal views, they are well within the style and character of "boring conservative Ben"

Also there is hardly an author on this site, or anywhere else, who does not reveal themselves in their stories. We have on Lit authors who write at great length time after time in character after character in story after story and they are merely revealing their own peculiar philosophy on life. We have other authors who major on stories about how bad the Church is. There is a whole host of authors constantly writing about how badly the Church mistreats Lesbians. Or about how dumb men are, and how they are constantly being out maneuvered out thought and out done by women with their wicked wily schemes. Or about how stupid the cheating wives are. We have story after story promoting the Great American dream of a well to do self millionaire in his chosen profession. We have story after story about black men having bigger cocks. We have story after story about incest. And just to satisfy an arcane archaic American hypocritical law that was born out of misogyny, we have ridiculous story after story about physically and emotionally immature childish 18 year old girls who have never even been chatted up or felt up, still getting their prepubescent breasts and wisps of pubic hair behaving like preteens.

My wife and I were legally married with 1 child by the time she was 18. We are still together

after 45 years. The age of consent for marriage is as low as 12 in some countries. It may only be an unconsumated betrothal to us looking on from the outside, but to the couple and their families they belong to one another from that day forward.

Even great literary masterpieces like LOTR constantly and subtly pushes Tolkien's green beliefs.

We are told to write what we know. If I "know" that anti vaxxers are right up their with flat earthers, or the aliens are trying to contact us so I am wearing this aluminum hat fringe loonies, why is it wrong to have a character say that in a story.

Did you get upset over more mundane things about Ben, like he had a bung knee. Or that he chose to go to DIsneyland? Or that his wife tragically died? These are just aspects of Ben's character that are slowly being revealed. Incidents like these make Ben a more realistic person rather than a 2 dimensional cut out doll. They are no more and no less germane to this story than Ben's beliefs about anti vaxxers. They are not necessarily thangar trying to preach his view on how the world should be.

I personally found the entire concept that a vivacious 19 year old girl would fall for an ancient misery guts cripple to be disturbing. But I get it, its just part of his fiction.

I also found this whole Kitten thing to be really off putting, but I get it. It is well within the boundaries of her character. It is written in a highly descriptive fashion. It is extremely emotional portraying both her fears and insecurities, as well as the love and trust they have for each other. This adds depth to them both. And it is not my story to tell.

Its just not my cup of tea. Or should I say saucer of milk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. The characters are like real friends to me now. I only have one small bone to pick. At the beginning, I believe you said he was 60. I am really struggling with that math. That would likely mean that his parents are in their 80’s. I’m not sure that it is likely that they’d both still be alive and want grand children. Kit also talked about 30 years into the future, which would make him 90. That is some tough math for their future children. Other then that, I absolutely love this story.

vanyevanye11 months ago

@anonymous -Ben was noted as approaching 50.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As soon as I read your Slingshot story I was hooked. I really like your style of writing and whilst I also find the Kitten thing to be off putting I can certainly live with it in order to read your well written story. In fact the ONLY thing that bugs me is that you don't have anybody proof reading your work. I don't think that you need an editor as there is (in my opinion) very little wrong with the flow of your stories, but you do have a fair sprinkling of typos etc., which any good proof reader would sort out in no time. However, on to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES