All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 05'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
tlk2metlk2meabout 3 years ago

Please keep them coming

NikkiAddamsNikkiAddamsabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm not normally a big fan of the DD/lg dynamic but you've created such compelling characters and a truly brilliant romance. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more chapters

serraveeserraveeabout 3 years ago

I love how you progress the story. Wonderful chapter like usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Simply amazing. Cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please.

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Terrific!

LilGrlBleueLilGrlBleueabout 3 years ago

This series is excellent. Thanks for sharing your writing!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Brilliant story love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent! Best series on Lit in the last year! Can’t wait for the next installment.

tlk2metlk2meabout 3 years ago

Keep it coming, enjoying this tale as a llove story not just a sex story,looking forward to many more chapters

stewartbstewartbabout 3 years ago

worth the wait in line for #5 ... and now on to the next line for #6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done, x2

First for the consistency in the characters and tone. Secondly for revisiting Ben's issues in a succinct reality check that still moved the story forward. Thank you for sharing your enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You can’t get stuck in it’s a small world in the sun without shade. The entire ride is indoors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story.

I do have a suggestion. I think you should describe the narrator more often, to remind readers that he is in-shape, works out, and is only in his late 40s. With weeks in between chapters, it's easy to forget those details, because you hardly mention them. Instead, you're always mentioning his cane and his knee and talking about how horrified people are to see him with her because of how old he is. Putting aside the age difference between them, a man in his late 40s who stays in shape can be very attractive to women of all ages, and some men are at their most attractive around that age. I just believe it would make the mental imagery better if people remembered that he isn't some broken-down, over-weight nerd hobbling around looking like a 60 year old-- and honestly, that's what I was picturing until I forcibly reminded myself of how he was described in the opening chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So good! Can’t wait to see what happens next.

PunjiPunjiabout 3 years ago

The best to date. Such believable characters and so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If this story ended here, it would be basically perfect.

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420about 3 years ago

Keep up the good work . Maybe you should make it a bit more taboo

thanagarthanagarabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks again for the many kind words and votes for the story. I'm already 2,000 words into Chapter 6 so hopefully it'll be ready by the end of April/early May. Regarding some of the story elements:

- It's been many years since I've been to Disney and while I researched as best I could, I didn't double check The Small World ride. However, that incident did happen to me. I was on the ride, it broke for 30 minutes, it was a nightmare. I could have sworn part of the ride was outside, but I may well be wrong. Let's just say that in Ben and Kitten's reality, part of the ride was outside....;)

- That's an excellent point about reminding reader's what the characters look like. I'll make sure going forward that there's at least some reference to what the characters look like. Thank you for the tip. I'm still learning as I go along, so advice is always appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story so much. Always checking back every couple of week for the next update. Always thrilled when it arrives.

SuggestionSuggestionabout 3 years ago

Simply a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a fantastic love story. I liked how you inserted the mother who had been in Kit's place when she was younger - something most authors wouldn't have considered in helping put their relationship in a different context. I'm looking forward to chapter 6 and seeing what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have enjoyed all five installments. The way you tell the story and the mentioning of the degree she's work to achieve, marriage, kids, surfing in Calif or Hawaii, introducing Kitten to his mother, etc., leaves many, many more installments your readers will be looking to read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. I've read all five instalments in two days. Very well written but just needs a little more editing. Exactly how I like the stories here. A powerful believable story in its own right where the sex folds into the story naturally. Worth six stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good writing. Thank you for sharing. The story could go in the fantasy section because, well, what nearly 50 yr old man wouldn't fantasize about a 19 year old girlfriend:)

The story stands tall along side some really good stories by some very talented authors in the Romance Section. I've reread the part in Chapter 3 several times where Ashley verbally lashes Meg...."My name is Ashley. You can start there..." I also enjoyed the poolside conversation in Chapter 5 with Anna. Keep writing and thank you.

Lady_LinaLady_Linaabout 3 years ago

Another great installment! So well written and flows so well. As many others have pointed out the sex scenes come about so naturally and fit in with the plot while still being H.O.T hot! Where can a girl find a real life Ben? In love with these characters, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this series more than you can ever possibly imagine. It’s nicely grounded and semi-realistic. Sure they have issues and challenges, but they love eachother enough to work through them maturely and I just think that’s neat. It reminds me of the relationship between me and my Daddy, who I love very much. I also appreciate how accurate a lot of the series is with age-gap relationships. So many little things are relatable, like Ben making pop-culture references that Kit doesn’t understand (and it not being that much of a big deal cause it’s just an excuse for movie nights and spending more time together, atleast that’s how we work), and the constantly being either glared at, or being mistaken for blood relatives (super awkward). Please keep publishing more! And please continue with the soft fluffy romantic tone of the story, I love it. No strict kinky protocol or borderline abusive punishments like I’ve read in some other stories. Just two people that have some differences but love and cherish eachother dearly. Idk if it’s just me, but sex with emotional intimacy makes it 100 times hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just awesome... well written with feelings and just the right tone! Shows how much work and presence you need to invest in a relationship... Pleeaaaase keep writing this story!!!!👍👍👍👍👍

postoak2020postoak2020about 3 years ago

Great story, well written. Love the use of flash backs to explain the current situation

Wonderful character interplay and the widow at Disney talking about her experience was a master stroke. Looking forward to the next chapter

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Still going great. Thank you. 5⛤

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

I have followed 5 episodes and have every intention to stick with you to the end. I have refrained from joining the chorus of those singing your praises, until now. Let me preface my comments by taking exception to something you wrote in your introduction to the 2nd installment: "Because we all know how important accuracy is in pornography." Without belaboring the point, let me note that in my lexicon there is a huge difference between porn and erotica. (After all, this site is called Literotica, which is not to say that there's a dearth of porn on Literotica.) Erotica has a long and honorable place in the history of literature. What you have written in this series is erotica.

I deeply appreciate three elements of this Chapter 06:

1. Your skewering analysis of Disney World's business model (pg 1: "Disney is designed to make you buy things everywhere you look.") is both amusing and brilliant -- and salient.

2. The Anna episode (pg 5) is poignant, shows amazing depth of thought.

3. Also deeply penetrating from a psychological and intellectual standpoint is the misunderstanding between Ben and Kit over her planning responsibilities. Ben planted the seed with his innocent comment that vacations test the solidity of many relationships. Ben, having absorbed all the financial aspects, left Kit to plan the itinerary because he wanted to give the two of them a fresh experience untainted by the recollections of his previous visits. Kit took "test" in the more commonplace sense, as way of measuring her worth. There could hardly be a better depiction of honest miscommunication!

Just for good measure, I'll add that you show in numerous and lovely small ways what makes Canadians the basically decent people they are.

Thank you for creating the universe of Ben/Daddy and Ashley/Kit. 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am hooked, intrigued and a host of other adjectives and adverbs. This story is enchanting and I love it more with each passing chapter. Thank you for sharing.

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgeralmost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed the skills you have employed to entertain up to this point - it's a very good narrative. But I was seriously surprised at the cavalier treatment of "conspiracy theorists" handed out by a minor character on page 4. I understand that the "official information" that is distributed may well have changed since this was written, but seriously - you think DOCTORS were wise and compassionate during this disaster? They killed more than their usual share, which the AMA says is mostly "3rd leading CAUSE of death!"

Did you know that "conspiracy theorists" was a phrase coined by the CIA's paid expert manipulators to cause public perception of legitimate concerns regarding the assassination of JFK to be "blown off?" And even conventional medical organizations are now acknowledging that ALL of "counter measures" actually caused MORE HARM? With exactly ZERO benefits for anyone, especially children!

So, I may have to take a break from this series, because I know how much harm is being done by the kind of thinking demonstrated here. And I can only handle just so much, and there are other stories I can be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just lots of words with no real story

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Mmmm getting a bit formatted

Taid7692Taid76922 months ago

Another great episode, although I think that I am going to have to vacuum this room more often the dust in the air made my eyes water!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES