Little Packages Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thanagar
thanagar
1,220 Followers

This was also Mike's way of letting me know to keep our conversation quiet....for the moment.

It was hard, because I wanted to rush up and hug Daddy and tell him it would be ok and I'll take care of him, but I knew that would be the wrong reaction. It would just get him upset. Instead, I resolved to be the best, most loving little girl ever and take good care of her Daddy.

It was a good rest of the afternoon. We even stayed in for supper, but afterwards Mike and Helen started looking tired, so we blew off the fireworks and headed home. Meg decided she was going to drive back to Toronto the next morning rather than drive back in the dark. I decided to bum a ride with her to work in the morning and let Daddy sleep in.

Technically it was supposed to be a day off for me, but I arranged to take a day off in lieu next weekend. I figured I was going to need some serious little time after the in-laws left, but now I was feeling guilty about it. But Mike and Helen insisted I go to work. They were pretty old school and hard work and sticking to your commitments.

Meg seemed almost sad to be leaving as she was driving me to work. She enjoyed her time away from Toronto and work, I think.

"You need a vacation," I said to her.

"I need a life," she said. "Being here this weekend was great. I needed a few days to relax, and every time I see you and Ben together, and Mike and Helen as well, I wonder if I'm doing the right things in my life."

"You're helping people. That's not nothing," I said, trying to be reassuring.

"I guess. Maybe I need to do more to help myself too," she said, as she pulled into Michelle and Ahmed's driveway.

"It's not too late. It's not like the rest of your life is set in stone," I said. I desperately wanted to tell her about Mike and Helen and to be willing to make changes in your life so you don't regret that you waited too long, but that wasn't my story to tell. Not right now.

Meg glanced over at me and grinned. "We're just a self-help meeting this weekend."

"I think it's what friends do," I replied as she came to a stop.

She was about to respond when Michelle came out on the front porch. I could tell she was a bit confused about the car, but then she saw me and waved. She was wearing a pair of old jean shorts with holes in them and a halter top. I had built up some immunity to Michelle's appearance and wardrobe. Meg had not.

"Jesus Christ," she said, and I had to resist the urge to slide a finger under her jaw and click it shut. She was practically drooling.

"She is married," I said, emphasizing hard on 'married'.

"I would pay to do her divorce," she said

I leaned over to give Meg a hug goodbye and whispered "she would eat your soul and you'd thank her afterwards. Just don't. Trust me," I said, and then I hopped out of the car, waved goodbye to her and escorted Michelle into the house before she hypnotized Meg out of the car. Meg was having a vulnerable moment and the last thing she needed was Michelle playing with her. After a moment I heard the car pull back and drive away. I sighed in relief.

"Is that Meg?" Michelle asked. "You told me she was a bitch, you didn't tell me she was a hot bitch. You should have invited her in and showed her around."

I began walking towards the studio where I actually sewed and assembled things. I actually had a few projects I was working on. Still...

"Michelle, if I hadn't seen you in daylight I'd swear you were a vampire."

"Oh honey, there's all kinds of supernatural creatures that can move around in daylight," she said, and gave one of her irritating mystery smiles. "I'll let Ahmed know you're here."

The rest of the day progressed with less drama and I actually managed to finish a very nice Black Cat costume in pleather and with fake fur trim. I thought it was pretty good and Ahmed gave me lots of praise on it. Next up was a Huntress outfit. I was pretty deep into it when Michelle tapped me on the shoulder and told me it was quitting time. I checked my phone and it was 5 pm. Wow, I was in the zone today.

Thankfully Ahmed drove me home, so I didn't have Michelle interrogating me for info about Meg. Instead he was complimenting me on my work and offering suggestions on the Huntress outfit. It was nice to talk shop.

By the time I got home, Daddy had already started supper. Mike and Helen were at the island and I swear Mike was physically restraining her from helping out. Daddy looked like he was enjoying making supper for them and took the occasional editorial comment from his mother with good grace.

They'd spent the day driving around the area and hitting some of Daddy's favourite places. I almost regretted not being along for the ride, but I was glad they had a good time.

After supper we were all chatting when Mike said he wouldn't mind going for a walk to try and work off some of the meal and asked Helen to join him. She looked reluctant, but Mike said he wanted to see the waterfall Daddy had mentioned and it'd be nice to have some company. After some fussing, and a politely declined offer for us to join them, they headed out and up the hill. Daddy watched for a few moments to make sure they'd be ok and then turned and looked at me.

Suddenly, I realized what Mike had done. That clever man.

"Daddy," I said, in a little sing-song voice. "I need to get clean."

"Really?" he said. Then I saw the grin begin to form.

"Uh huh. I'm really dirty," I said, and unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down over my legs. I let them pool around my feet. I began walking backwards toward our bedroom. I quickly pulled the t-shirt I was wearing over my head and threw it on the floor as well. I was just in my panties and a bra that was a size too small and was showing off my tits nicely.

I turned around and began skipping towards the bedroom. At the door frame I took off my bra and pulled my panties down. I was naked and looking at him as he moved slowly down the hall.

"Can you pick those up for me, Daddy? Then maybe you could clean me up?"

Then I disappeared, but not before I heard him call me a brat. I giggled and ran into the bathroom.

Daddy hadn't done much work to the house. It was one of the reasons he bought it. He was perfectly happy how it looked and didn't really like contractors much. But once he realized how much time I was spending at the house, and how I could cheerfully spend an hour in the shower, he splurged and had a new one installed in April. I was in the middle of exams at the time and couldn't get home to him. It was a surprise reward for my great grades.

It was magnificent. He had the old bathtub removed and installed a huge walk-in shower with stonework on the floor and walls. Two people could easily shower in there at the same time. There were jets that could come out of the walls, and multiple rainfall shower heads in the ceiling. There were also railings on the wall and seats. Theoretically this was to help Daddy keep his balance when getting a shower, or being able to sit down if his leg was really bothering him.

In reality they had much more fun purposes.

I walked into the shower, turned on the water and got it nice and hot. I grabbed a special cushion mat and put it on the floor in front of one of the seats.

By the time Daddy opened the shower door, it was already steamy. I was sitting and had my legs opened and was playing with my clit. Water was pouring down over my body and I was flushed, both from the heat of the water and from how horny I was.

I could see him look at me and trying to figure out what to do first. I decided to give him some help. I stuck my legs out and began kicking them up and down a bit.

"Daddy?" I said in my best little girl voice. "I'm having a hard time getting clean down there. No matter how hard I try I still feel dirty. Can you help?"

He grinned and walked towards me using the railing for balance. He had that hungry look in his eyes that I love. He carefully knelt down between my legs, and then took my left foot and kissed it. Then he ran his tongue along it.

I squealed because it tickled and also because Daddy had never done that before. Actually, nobody had ever paid any attention to my feet before. But he sucked on a couple of my toes, ran his tongue along the arch of my foot. And when he wasn't kissing one foot he was massaging the other. It felt amazing on multiple levels.

The entire time I didn't stop playing with my clit, so whether I was making my hormones go through the roof or Daddy was, I did not know or care.

Eventually, he began kissing his way up past my ankle, along my calf, switching back and forth between each leg. He kissed and licked behind my knees which made me shiver. I didn't know my knees could make me feel that way. He then made his way up my thighs, closer and close to my pussy. I knew he wasn't going to give me what I wanted immediately because he liked to tease me. And sure enough, with me moaning, he nipped the inside of my upper thigh, then took my fingers from my clit and sucked them into his mouth.

I looked down at him and whined. I couldn't help myself.

"Please Daddy. Please. I need you to lick my pussy. Please," I groaned.

He leaned in and was inches from where I needed him. He then blew air on my clit and it was like an electric shock going off in my brain.

I was about to engage in some truly humiliating grovelling, but I need his tongue on me.

"Please Daddy. I've been a good girl."

He blew on my clit some more and I spasmed again.

"You were a brat who made me pick up your clothes. Don't you think that deserves some kind of punishment?"

"I'll be your best little girl from now on, I promise Daddy. Please, please lick me. Please!"

I could actually feel his beard tickling the edge of my pussy lips and then he glanced up and we locked eyes. God I needed him, please he had to....

And then, slowly, deliberately he took his tongue and ran it up my clit.

I had the brief thought that Mike and Helen might have heard that scream at the waterfall.

Daddy quickly went to work on my clit with his tongue while sliding two of his fingers inside my pussy, curved them and began stroking along my special spot. I wrapped my legs around his neck and put my fingers through Daddy's hair. Escape was impossible for him now.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, don't stop, don't stop," I said over and over again, with the wave building and building inside of me. Finally Daddy took my clit, sucked it hard into his mouth while doing something indescribable with his fingers and I exploded.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I screamed, and came, my hips lifting off the seat. Daddy's face was getting soaked and it had little to do with the shower. He was unrelenting, continuing to lick and suck until I finally had to let him go and push him away.

"Oh God, please Daddy, I'm so sensitive, please," I said.

He grabbed one of the rails by my head and leveraged himself up. Suddenly, there was a big, thick cock right in front of me. I was still loopy from the orgasm, but Daddy's cock is always a lure. Before he even knew what was happening I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth.

Mmmmmm, Daddy's cock. Best thing in the world. As I began sucking on it and running my tongue over his head, I could feel his hands run through my wet hair.

"You're going to be the death of me, Kitten. Either by breaking my neck when I'm going down on you, or giving me a heart attack when you're sucking my cock," he said.

I momentarily took his cock out of my mouth and flicked my tongue underneath his crown. He groaned.

"You'll die happy, though, Daddy," I said, and then dove back down onto his cock, sucking away. It was perfect. The shower felt like being out in a warm rain. Daddy's hands running through my soaking wet hair. My brain melting away in post-orgasmic, cock-sucking bliss. I could have spent hours doing that, but Daddy had other plans.

He gently pushed me back, and I whined like I always go when I'm deprived of my favourite thing.

"Time for you to take Daddy's cock in other ways, Kitten," he said, his voice sounding strained. Even through the haze, I knew what he wanted. I stood up, legs wobbling a bit, and then grabbed the railing on the wall and then bent over, sticking my ass back towards him. I could feel his hands running down my back and ass. He moved closer and his hard cock was wedged between my ass cheeks. He gently humped me like that for a moment. I decided that was enough and I needed more.

I pushed back the soaking wet hair from my face and looked back at him.

"Fuck your little Kitten, Daddy. She was a brat. Give her what she deserves."

Then I turned and faced the wall and braced myself. Daddy didn't disappoint, sliding his cock into me with one firm, hard thrust that had both of us moaning.

For the next few minutes I held onto that bar for dear life as Daddy fucked me. It wasn't a punishing fucking like the other night, though. It was a good, hard, solid fucking. Bent over, with my hair in my face and the water from the shower coming down, Daddy's amazing cock plowing into me over and over. I could feel myself being lifted up onto my toes with every thrust. My brain was still mostly fried, so I couldn't do much more than grunt.

I could feel myself building up again, but then Daddy slowed down and stopped. I moaned and wiggled my ass to get him to keep going, but Daddy leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Daddy's knee is going to give out soon. Do you think you can ride me for a bit?" he asked.

I managed to nod my head, and he pulled out, leaving me empty. It wasn't the worst feeling in the world, but I still hated it. I wanted to be full, I wasn't, and that needed to be corrected.

I straightened up with my head spinning and saw Daddy had moved over to where I had been sitting and eased himself down. He then patted his lap and I made my way over on wobbly legs. I climbed up on his lap, aimed his cock upwards and slid down, filling the emptiness. We both groaned.

I didn't have the energy yet to start frantically bouncing up and down on him. Instead I just ground my hips on him, my clit rubbing against him sending little sparks. I looked into his eyes and smiled. My left hand found its way up to stroke his beard and we both noticed the ring. He smiled, took my hand and kissed it.

"That got sprung on you quick and spontaneously," he said. "If you want to take it off and mom leaves I...."

I lifted my hips up and slid them down hard, which surprised him enough that his eyes got wide and he stopped talking. I waved my fingers in front of his face.

"The only way this comes off my finger is if you give something to replace it with. Clear?" I said, giving him my best serious little girl face and voice.

"Crystal clear, ma'am," he said, making me giggle. He then pulled me in for a kiss. We did that for a few minutes, my hands wrapped around his neck and my body grinding on him. I could feel myself getting worked up again and was about to start bouncing in him when he broke the kiss.

"We're running out of time. We have to multitask and get you clean while we're fucking, little girl," he said and then took some body wash from a shelf and poured it into his hand. He then began rubbing it across my tits, my stomach, and around to my back.

I smiled and took the bottle and repeated the gesture on him. He then cupped his hands around my ass and began moving me up and down, my tits sliding up and down across his chest. It felt amazing and I continued to run my hands up and down his back.

Gradually he started moving me up and down faster and I could feel my next orgasm building. I opened my eyes and could see Daddy was finally getting close too.

"I love you, Daddy," I said in a soft voice. Normally I'm moaning about his breeding me, but god, I just loved him so much at that moment.

He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"I love you too, Kitten," he said. "Daddy's close. Are you ready?"

"Uh huh," I managed to get out. "Your little girl is ready for your cum, Daddy."

He thrust up hard into me a half dozen more times and I arched my back, relishing having something so big pushed into me so hard that I defied gravity for a second.

"God!" He cried out and I could feel him cum explode into me, making me even warmer. I let out a gasp and came. It wasn't an explosion in my head but just warmth and bliss spreading out across my body.

I flipped back down and rested my head on his shoulder, trying to catch my breath. We held each other like that for a few minutes until I could sit up straighter and look at him. Kinda. Everything was still fuzzy. And very wet.

"Ohhhh, that was just what I needed. Thank you, Daddy," I said.

"My pleasure, princess," he said, and then kissed me, which made me start to giggle.

I really, really, really didn't want to get up, but I knew we were pushing our luck and that his parents could come home any minute. Reluctantly I used his shoulders to leverage myself up. I gave a sad moan as his cock left me.

"So sad. I'll miss you, Daddy's cock," I said, and then leaned down to give it a quick kiss of appreciation. And maybe a quick suck into my mouth.

Daddy gently pushed me back.

"We don't have time for Round 2, Kitten," he said.

I pouted, but he was right. Besides this was a bonus. I thought I'd have to wait until his parents left or have another bound and gagged session in the middle of the night. Shower fucking with Daddy was always a treat.

He grabbed a nearby cloth, poured out more body wash on it, and began cleaning my body. I began shampooing and conditioning my hair. He was, thankfully, gently cleaning up around my pussy, even as I could feel his cum drain out.

It was nice. No, it was amazing. Not a moment of clarity; too many hormones racing around for that. But a moment of love. I was good with that. I hummed to myself as Daddy ran the cloth over me.

"You good, Kitten?" he asked.

"I'm purrfect, Daddy," I said and then giggled. He laughed, kissed me and then I began going to work on getting him clean.

***

(End of July)

It was approaching sunset and Michelle was breaking speed records on a New York Interstate trying to cover as much ground as possible before it got dark. I was resting my bare feet on the dashboard of her SUV, which I knew was annoying her a bit but I'd also just spent all weekend standing up, so I thought she could indulge me a little.

We'd spent the weekend at a comic con in Connecticut of all places. Her and Ahmed and heard good things about it, table fees were reasonable, and it was located at a casino. That's all Michelle needed to hear.

It was meant as a test run on their cosplay business. Michelle and I would go, model costumes we worked on, sell a few, have some templates people could buy, and offer up our services to design and make tailored costumes.

And it had worked pretty well. I was wearing the more family friendly cosplay outfits so we could target kids and younger teens. So I had my Batgirl cosplay, Merida, and a Rey costume I'd recently made. I even had the right lightsaber courtesy of my recent trip to Disney. Michelle was dressed mostly in military video game cosplay, which attracted a different crowd.

It had been a good time, although cosplaying as work was different than wandering around a con in a costume for fun. Plus, Michelle had vetoed Daddy coming along, which had pissed me off to no end. But Ahmed wasn't coming either, and she insisted this was a girls only working con. I was annoyed, but considering she was paying my salary, sharing a room with her, paying for my meals and giving me some extra time off for Daddy's birthday this coming week, I couldn't complain too much.

Still, I was going to be glad to get home. We left Thursday lunchtime and it would be midnight before I got home. I already texted Daddy and told him not to bother going to sleep; his services would be needed once I got home. He responded that he just got back from his weekend in Toronto and would be waiting for me. Yum.

thanagar
thanagar
1,220 Followers