All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 07'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know chapter 7 was only posted today. I can't wait for the next chapter. I just wish I didn't have to wait a month for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree. Another month? Arggh! Keep up the great writing.

WillcropWillcropalmost 3 years ago

After checking daily for this chapter, I have to say that it was worth it. Thanks for continuing one of if not my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent long chapter. The lovely small misunderstandings and miscommunications resulting from characters' different points-of-view make the tapestry of your story so rich and complete. How the characters change and grow is a pleasure to read.

Nice sex also...

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 3 years ago

Excellent job, chapter turned out better than I could have hoped for. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another outstanding and very well written story. Love everything about it. So look forward to LOTS MORE Chapters. Keep it going. Love the writing and the people are fun to see what happens next. So great.

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1almost 3 years ago

This just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the pace of this story, the sens of humor the concern for her career and how se feels safe to try anal with Her Daddy... jeep writing please!

19Kitten1919Kitten19almost 3 years ago

Really like this chapter! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just finished plowing through entire series to date over 2 days. Awesome. Can’t wait for more.

Heaven forbid that anything ever happen to my awesome wife, but were I to find myself as broken and alone as Ben was in the beginning, I could only hope that I would be lucky enough to have an Ashley/Kit barge into my life to heal my battered soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just got done reading all 7 chapters over a few days. It’s amazing and I love that you cover way more aspects of the relationship than just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nooooooo! No, please, please, there has to be more to this. Please, I'll give you anything, ANYTHING! EVERYTHING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just finished reading then entire story for the 2nd time. I saw a post last month that there is more to come. When can we expect chapter 8 to be published?

thanagarthanagaralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I try to put updates on the author profile section every few weeks. I put one up a few days ago, but basically it’ll be another week or so. My apologies but it was a rough writing month for me.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well thought out and written. 5⛤. Keep them coming please.

Catman1001Catman1001over 1 year ago

Straight Fives. Love the story, the characters, the sex. I read it as much for the story as for the naughty bits. Thanks!

SorchakSorchak11 months ago

Every now-and-again you come across a story that has a one-liner in it you just can't help but to laugh out loud at. Seven chapters in, 'Little Packages' delivered this one: "I was astonished the smoke detector hadn't run into the bedroom to wake me up and warn me what she was doing to innocent pork products." Thank you, thanagar, for making my shift a good one. (I work graveyards at a small hotel.)

Magic_CapMagic_Cap9 months ago

It's remarkable whereever you stumble about something to lern : Honestly, I originally came to Literotica just for some „one handed material“, only to realize how much, yes - and not for the first time ! - wisdom and life experience is sometimes hidden in these stories.

In this one, it's just this one sentence here : "Don't be arrogant about it, but don't let anyone diminish your worth."

Although "Big Daddy/Little Girl" or Dom/Sub stories are usually not my cup of tea, this one IMVHO is brilliant and highly erotic - 5/5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Each chapter keeps me looking for the next ,

Kitten and Ben have been a lesson and patience for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was hoping for a bit of an emotional tangent explaining that this was the only virginity she had to give and the importance/significance etc but regardless it's still a fantastic series so far. I'm just hoping the few hints at swinging/sharing doesn't happen, she's just too precious for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories