All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 08'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have honestly been waiting for a new chapter of this story to come out, and you did not disappoint.

Really nicely done...now I will be heavily anticipating the next chapter!

scargazerscargazeralmost 3 years ago

I don't know how raise the bar up with every story but you do. Congrats! I'm looking forward to the end of August!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As usual another great chapter. This is by far the best story series on this site with the perfect mix of story, heart and smut

tlk2metlk2mealmost 3 years ago

Bravo once again, each chapter continues to impress

stewartbstewartbalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 9 in August. End of August is my birthday and your giving me a present!

Dimebag74Dimebag74almost 3 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this story!

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 3 years ago

Such an awesome story. I've been checking almost daily to find this next chapter and was so happy to have found it! One of the best stories in the category. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter.

WillcropWillcropalmost 3 years ago

I waited "patiently" for the latest chapter. I just checked every other day. This one was worth that wait. Thanks for wanting another great chapter. I Will try again to wait patiently for your next wonderful chapter. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An awesome birthday present for me yesterday! This is a great series and the only problem is that the chapter is finished too soon and we have to wait another month for the next chapter. I thought that by now the story would be stale but you keep it fresh every time. Great job!

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1almost 3 years ago

UGH!!! Now I have to wait for more than a month for the next one??? nooooooo :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series has become my all time favorite lit story! My Daddy found it for us to read and we both just love it and how well it’s written. I would love to see this published as an actual book; there’s plenty enough written already for that and I would buy the hell out of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG this chapter was fantastic but waiting till the end of August for the next chapter is going to be hell.

PunjiPunjialmost 3 years ago

Every chapter keeps getting better. Never apologize for taking too long to get a chapter out. Take the time you need to tell the story the way you want to.

thanagarthanagaralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm always relieved whenever a Daddy or Little Girl reads one of my stories and it resonates with them. It means I'm doing something right.

As for publishing, it's an option, although not one I've explored too much. It would need significant editing, especially the first few chapters. In an ideal world I'd love to be able to do more thorough research to flesh things out better. But once I finish I'll take a look at it and see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great chapter again! We get attached to Daddy and Kitten because there is depth in their relationship and how they value it to make it work ...👍👍👍💖

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Princess Kate and I have been avid readers of this series since Ch 1. You're doing a great job capturing the intricacies of the dd/lg lifestyle, as well as how the partners relate to the rest of the world (or the world relates to them). As others have said, please take whatever time you need to prepare the next chapter.

Khadaji2002Khadaji2002almost 3 years ago

I absolutely love this story line. Yes, the subject is one I'm interested in. That said, the details included in the story, the complications the two characters face and deal with, and the small everyday moments you include make this tale one I'm eager to read, and re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is getting tiresome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have reread this story again. Can't wait for chapter 9 I know you said it would be towards the end of August, do you have any idea when we can expect it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While I love Mature stories, I'm usually into the "Daddy/little girl"-type, but I decided to give this a try since it seems like such a hit. While it was generally well written and parts of it were fun (the cosplay and engagement, in particular, stood out), it was really over-the-top and really in-your-face with the "Daddy" parts (with "Daddy" mixed in over 180 times in the story). "In my best little girl voice" was probably the low point, though. While Kitten probably needs to do a little more growing up, Daddy certainly does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEST STORY EVER!

Anyone criticizing is ridiculous, and/or looking for a quick stroke story. I can't wait for the next part and hope the series NEVER ends

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Still rolling along breathlessly. Such great writing. And drama to come, or so it seems. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First time reader here and I have to tell you that I love this story so much! You are so great with words and I love how you go into detail as you set up each interaction. Their intimacy is juicy and I have been aroused nearly the entire story. Not having read the previous chapters I am a bit confused as to whether he really is her father or that is the nickname she has for him. If he is her dad then how can they get married?

Very sexy and makes me need to take care of myself ...

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Excellent story! Keep up the good work.

IzDaniMissIzDaniMissabout 2 years ago

This is the cutest fucking shit I’ve read on this site, and it’s one of the best stories I’ve read anywhere in a good *long* while. Thanks so much for letting the rest of us enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I sincerely hope this never ends and I wish it was a tv show so it could be my favorite 💜

ErocratErocratalmost 2 years ago

I would've bet that kidney they were going to see Cats.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

Erocrat. I thought so too. Not that woke hamilton crap.

PlattnumPlattnumover 1 year ago

Fun story at start but I started to loose intrest and this chapter finally did it for me

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I was thinking that you had run out of ideas but you surprised me again, nice ending

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 1 year ago

Keep up the good work

Personally, I'd have gone for the more musical Hadestown, (though I'm sure the appropriately named 'tinfoilhat' would have complained about that being too woke, as well) but perhaps you were looking at what was touring in the next year or two.

Hamilton is more appropriate for her generation. Cats is a bunch of poems set to music with no real story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This rollercoaster should be at a theme park! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are moments when I am moved to tears and at other times I will have a fit of the giggles. You are truly an amazing writer and I love this story.

This is the 2nd of your stories I have read and I believe that it's a follow up to the first one, the sex is obviously a central part of the story and it's so real but not porn which I am grateful for and I look forward to seeing what else you have in your library. Thank you for sharing this with your fans, simply wonderful to read

kiltladkiltlad10 months ago

Still showing your skirt. Leave the politics out please...

Btrying2Btrying28 months ago

Part of me is sad I found your serie

Btrying2Btrying28 months ago

Ok my finger made a mistype 😔. But. I am sad I did not find this wonderful series earlier but oh so happy I did find it until after it has been up awhile. I could not handle having to wait on the next installment. Wonderful story and amazing characters. Thank you.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Meh. The porny part is boring and cliche. The BDSM relationship/mental part is between realistic cliche and over the top unrealistic. I feel like i'm reading Episode 7 screenplay (and that's NOT a compliment).

sabrinamoanssabrinamoansabout 2 months ago

What a wonderful series. Loved it and loved the cliffhanger. Saw the engagement coming but did NOT see it going viral. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Drivel like this rewarded with fanfare from other insignificant morons. Hilarious.

ghalbertmckghalbertmckabout 1 month ago

I find it astounding that some readers make it to part 8 while calling it "drivel like this...".

I am enjoying; please keep it up.

Richard1940Richard19407 days ago

Well, anonymous (1 month ago), if you feel so strongly about it I suggest you contact the author and DEMAND your money back. Oh, I forgot, you didn't pay anything did you, you cheapskate? If takes you until chapter 8 to decide the story is drivel I reckon you should take your drivel monitor in for service, it is obviously not working properly. I would enjoy writing some constructive criticism about your offerings but as you won't even put your name to a comment it difficult to is identify them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories