All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 10'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
tlk2metlk2meover 2 years ago

Another well written chapter, the only disappointment is knowing the series is getting closer to the end.5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can’t imagine my delight in waking up this morning and finding a new installment of Little Packages. I have yet to see a thing in this series that I didn’t like. Keep em coming. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Small dicked Incels”

I nearly laughed my Pepsi up through my nose.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 2 years ago

Fuck. Binged all 10 chapters in 2 days. This story is awesome. 5 stars on all chapters. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could only give this one five (5) stars, because for whatever reason that's the highest number of stars Kitten can count to on one hand. Or, something like that.

Great work, as always, This one was a great roller coaster ride of emotion for all involved. Still hoping to see a 3-some in Kitten and Daddy's future. Perhaps the large breasted Kris will instigate? Would Kitten and Daddy's relationship survive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the new chapter. The wait was totally worth it. Can't wait for #11 even though it means we'll be that much closer to the end, but nothing goes on forever and one can always reread the saga!

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 2 years ago

Nice chapter.

I don;t get the comments about this ending soon. Seems to me this can go for quite some time.

And I hope it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh... enough. Move on.

thanagarthanagarover 2 years agoAuthor

Jetpacksam. I often update my author’s profile with information about the story. I’ve stated there that Chapter 13, which is coming out in late December or early January, will be the “last” chapter. My concern is the story will stop rather than have a natural conclusion. I don’t think anyone wants that.

Having said that, I am open to doing other stories, or spin-offs featuring secondary characters. It just won’t be on the same monthly schedule, which is honestly taking a bit of a toll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again! Great writing. I just love that your characters have flesh and feelings! No 3some for me. The relationship of Kitten and Daddy is unique. They want a family together!👍😊

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Another great chapter!

Ignore the grumpy anon below, this story deserves to be fully fleshed out. Daddy knocking up Kitten is going to be smoking hot!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Loving every word of it and so looking forward to Daddy breeding his little Kitten

SraulersSraulersover 2 years ago

Good idea to allow the story to come to a natural conclusion. Authors who let their stories run on forever seem to eventually run out of ideas that fit the story’s natural arc, and then they increase their page count to meet fan demands by introducing infidelity, rape, orgies, and other tropes that have the main characters stray far away from how they were developed. Mature stories are generally closely aligned in readers’ minds with Romance stories. 5* to this point…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super story - really class. The sex is awesome but with a great storyline - cant wait for the next installment.

Ivan0ideasIvan0ideasover 2 years ago

Is it me or this doesn’t have a link to the next chapter…🚨

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

You, sir, are a genius! I can see/hear so much of this dialogue. I have 18 years on my wife, so a lot of this seems vaguely familiar...

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent. Love the way you switch between Ben and Ashley, and how you describe how both feel which must be difficult given their differing sexual chapters. Looking forward to next chapter.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 year ago

I have been through Kipling, Saskatchewan many times over the last 30 years. You are correct, the drive from Regina to Kipling is BORING, very smart not driving at night due to wildlife on the roads... By any chance were the cabins mentioned at Montmartre or Kenosee Lake?? Great series so far. AFAIK, there is no passenger service between Vancouver and Banff, well except in your world... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I remember this chapter with Kittens mother being the bitch and her friend asking for help as well as the fucking in the mountains so I'll be interesting to see how the next chapter pan's out ?

ghalbertmckghalbertmckabout 1 month ago

I'm glad you worked the red paper clip in. Good thing Ben's got the money to take the Rocky Mountaineer to Banff; that's one of my fantasies. I do suspect a typo in "Coral Harbour" rather than "Coal".

Oh, the story? Great writing, but the sex is becoming a bit repetitive for me.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoansabout 1 month ago

great chapter.. Thanks so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories