All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 12'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG so worth the wait. Thank you for a great story!!!!!

serraveeserraveeover 2 years ago

Worth the wait. An amazing chapter that wraps everything up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story continues to be interesting and very enjoyable to read. Thank you.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 2 years ago
As always

Most excellent! I thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable chapter. You did a great job with the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect! Awesome! 100* if possible.

Will be sad to see the story end after the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has been a highly enjoyable, 5 star story so far, but will there be more? Will Kitten and Daddy somehow avoid trading sexy time for baby chaos? If they do, it will be a better fit in Sci-fi/Fantasy than Mature.

rhetthebratrhetthebratover 2 years ago

This is not even close to my kink, but what an amazing story from the very first chapter. These characters breathe, bleed, grieve, and rejoice -- so real, so believable, and so well presented. Not a false step anywhere. Look forward to reading more.

tlk2metlk2meover 2 years ago

Once again, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story... Great ending

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Talk about an AMAZING story. From the first word of chapter one to the last word of chapter twelve.

raraewriterraraewriterover 2 years ago

Always a great read. Thanks.

PunjiPunjiover 2 years ago

Every chapter just gets better. Absolutely perfect.

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 2 years ago

Beautiful story as always! Love the characters, shame that this is the last installment but it had to end eventually.

BigWhisky13BigWhisky13over 2 years ago

Thanagar, this is without a doubt my favorite story on the entire site. Thank you so much for taking your time, and giving it all of the loving polish and attention it deserved. I've said in comments on previous chapters that I was in love with these characters, and that's even more true today. This would be an excellent and satisfying ending to the tale, and I'm sure nobody would begrudge you if it were - but selfishly, I hope it isn't. In either case, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wrote a comment after chapter 5 "Really good story. Thank you for sharing..." I think I wrote then that this could be in the 'fantasy' category... Fairy tale ending? Just about I was wondering how you were going to finish this and enjoyed the descriptions and conversations and the people in Venice. Very well done, I will enjoy reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best chapter yet. Well worth the wait, and glad to hear you survived the holidays unscathed. Looking forward to the next chapter in their relationship. 5-Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have had the most fun reading this. I saw the characters in my minds eye. I routed for them always. Such a marvelous story. Well done and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has been the best story I've read on here. Real life with my personal life dynamic so very well done. I lost my wife of 34 years to cancer and was saved by a younger woman who is now Collared and my Little/Kitten. So many parallels to my life.

sarahkelini123sarahkelini123over 2 years ago

I don't know why people are saying this is the ending, thanagar has said this is going to go for a few more chapters after this one.

thanagarthanagarover 2 years agoAuthor

Just to clear up any confusion, there will be a Chapter 13, hopefully coming out in February. I promised an ending and, as tempting as it is to stop here (I really do like that last sentence), I've known how this was going to end since Chapter 3. I have to finish the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will be sorry to see it all come to an end. I have really enjoyed the storyline.

DaddysSpoiledBabySlaveDaddysSpoiledBabySlaveover 2 years ago

This is an amazing story. Beautifully written and a wonderful journey following Kitten and her Daddy. This story had me on a rollercoaster of emotions. I felt a definite connection to my life given there's a 33 year age difference between me and my Daddy. Some people don't understand it but we saved each other, similar to Ben and Kit. Beautiful story that had me leaking on both ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't even pretend to find DD or other power game sex understandable -- It's just not me. But this story gave me an idea of what it's all about. Writing wise, it's top tier. The characters and their motivations are all really well done. Once you've wrapped this one up, I'd be interested in hearing about Meg's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So good and inspiring writing! Can"t wait for next chapter👍👍👍

sspanknyeahsspanknyeahabout 2 years ago

Wow. What a story! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

DanishGreenEyesDanishGreenEyesabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story !!

Somehow you managed to make me want be Ben as well as kitten 😄

Brilliantly told - so much love and affektion … and of course breathtaking sex ☺️

Ivan0ideasIvan0ideasabout 2 years ago

If this isn't the end, I can’t wait.. if it is, well its a great ending…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You’re wasting your talents here. This was a wonderful, novel length story and you could sell this easily. You’re awesome

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

Wow, just brilliant! You genuinely made me laugh and you genuinely made me cry. So well written and such an engaging tale. I wait with baited breath for whatever next you bring us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't have the required capacity to fully explain how much I enjoyed that.

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

This lovely novel has saved me many evenings. Can't even really put it into words - seems like I lack mine after reading so many well-put of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply awesome. Worth ten stars if it were possible. The series is well worth publishing in book format.

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

That was some absolutely excellent writing.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord509 months ago

I think this is my third time reading this series. The only thing that disappoints and saddens me is Meg’s relationship with the French couple. It feels like she is settling for these two. But, I guess that is an indication of how invested I am in her character. She could have her own story. Thank you for hours of entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m not much good at words so I copied this guys comment which said it all for me.

rhetthebratover 1 year ago

This is not even close to my kink, but what an amazing story from the very first chapter. These characters breathe, bleed, grieve, and rejoice -- so real, so believable, and so well presented. Not a false step anywhere. Look forward to reading more.

Richard1940Richard19401 day ago

What I wanted to say has already been said by Anonymous 9 months ago

I’m not much good at words so I copied this guys comment which said it all for me.

rhetthebratover 1 year ago

This is not even close to my kink, but what an amazing story from the very first chapter. These characters breathe, bleed, grieve, and rejoice -- so real, so believable, and so well presented. Not a false step anywhere. Look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES