Little Packages Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we broke the kiss and my feet hit the floor, I was pleased that Daddy was feeling much the same way I was. I did a little shimmy and raised an eyebrow, letting him know that I was ready and willing if he wanted to sneak away.

Instead, he held out his arm. I sighed and took it.

"Our guests are waiting, Mrs. Harrison," he said.

I could feel myself momentarily stumble as we walked towards our friends. No more Ms. Clarke. I never had to use my parents' name anymore. I was Mrs. Harrison.

"Oh wow," I said quietly. Then I looked up at my Daddy. "I love you, Mr. Harrison."

He kissed me again.

"I love you too, Kitten," he said. "Now, let's play nice with our guests for a few hours and then I'll fuck you blind. Sound good?"

I grinned.

"Lead the way."

***

It wasn't quite that simple, of course. There were pictures on the balcony, photos by the canal, pictures with friends, and even more pictures. I asked Michell if she was joining us later and taking pictures of our wedding night. It was meant as a joke.

"If you want," she said. "Ben did pay for the deluxe package, so I guess that's included. What time should I swing by?"

Before I had the chance to threaten murder, she cracked up laughing. I reminded myself that I loved the bitch.

The wedding meal was at a nice restaurant. I thought about changing out of the dress, but when was the next time I was going to wear it? I did concede to wearing what amounted to a table cloth over me when I sat down to eat so I didn't spill anything on it.

It was nice to be surrounded by so much love and laughter. Susan chatted with me for about 10 minutes, apologizing for Prague, even if it wasn't her fault.

"I have a plan for you. I think it's going to be much more your speed. We'll talk after you get back from your honeymoon.

I was curious, but decided to wait.

After supper we managed to keep the speeches light. Daddy said a few words thanking everybody, and I babbled out something and cried. Then Meg stood and said a few words.

"I can tell from the look on both their faces that Ben and Kit are slightly worried about what I'm going to say," she said, standing at our table. Her wine glass had already been filled and emptied several times. "But I certainly won't go into detail about the first time I met the both of you together."

"That's because I kicked your ass all over Ben's kitchen even while half-naked," I said.

"Yes, well, that's one interpretation," she said, getting a laugh from everyone at the table. "I've known Ben for longer than I can say here for fear it might indicate how old I am. And aside from Gillian, I've known Kit the longest here. And look, I thought their relationship was a mistake when I first met them. That there was no way it would work. The age difference, the societal pressures, and family and friends would give them no end of shit about it. There was no way it would work.

"I was wrong," she added. Daddy did a Kevin from Home Alone face. Meg flipped him the finger.

"It happens....rarely, I might add before anyone thinks otherwise. Some of it is magic; Kit literally knocking Ben over at a Comic-Con has to be magic, fate or something. But a lot of it is just putting the work into the relationship. I've seen how they do it up close. Yes, they're as nauseatingly cute in private as they are in public. But I've seen Kit heal Ben after tragedies by just being there for him," she said. Then she paused.

"For me too, if I'm being honest," she said, quietly.

I desperately wanted to jump up and hug her, but I was afraid I'd send the table flying. Instead, I reached over, took her hand and squeezed it. She smiled.

"And I've seen Ben keep her sane with fashion school and dealing with a...challenging family situation. They work well together. It's incredible to watch. I'm not crazy enough to think about getting married again or anything insane like that. But for the two of them, I think it will work just fine.

"So, everyone, a toast. To Ben and Kit," she said. Everyone stood and toasted, I blushed like crazy, but it felt good to hear them all wish us well.

Finally, we said our goodbyes. It was weird. It felt like I was leaving something behind, even if we would see most of them for breakfast tomorrow before we headed off on our honeymoon. One more realization that my life has changed forever.

Michelle and Ahmed took more photos as we sailed off into the evening in the gondola back to our hotel room. Just before we walked in, I jumped into his arms. He laughed and carried me across the threshold.

"You survived, Kitten," he said, depositing me gently on the bed. I flopped back and suddenly heard the bed sing to me, telling me how good it would be to pass out right now. It had been a long, highly emotional day. Week. Last few months. A week-long coma sounded spectacular right now.

"Kitten, if you're exhausted, it's fine. I can ravage you in the morning after you get a good night's sleep," he said, undoing his tie.

It was tempting, but it also galvanized me. I sat up on the bed, kicked off my shoes, and then got on the floor. I walked over to my Daddy, trying not to wince as my feet throbbed; being in heels for over eight hours will do a number on your feet. I got up on my toes and kissed him. Not a little peck that said, "that's very kind, Daddy; let's do that."

No, I tried to pour sensuality and promise into it. I felt his arms reach around, grab my ass, and squeeze. I squeaked into the kiss as I got a reminder about the plug still in there.

"Meanie," I said, stepping back.

"I'm not the one who thought it would be a good idea to have a plug in your ass all day, Kitten," he said.

I started to walk towards the bathroom, giving my ass a little extra shake.

"Well, if my old man can stay awake for 15 more minutes, I promise to give you a wedding night to remember," I said.

"'Old man.' Someone must want her ass to be even more uncomfortable," he said, taking off his jacket. I laughed and closed the bathroom door.

I looked in the mirror. Given how long the day was, I still looked pretty good. Tired, but not bad at all. I slipped out of the dress. I hung it up and ran my fingers across it. It was gorgeous and I would probably never wear it again. It was a shame. Then again, maybe I could do something with it later. I bet I could cosplay something out of it.

I finished getting undressed, taking off the pearl collar, got a quick shower and then reached for the delicate lace and silk item I had picked out months ago with Rachelle.

"It's your wedding night, Kit. You don't need anything elaborate, complicated, or dramatic. It isn't playtime or elaborate seductions. Sexy and elegant is what you need. With a little bit of playfulness," she said.

The chemise I was putting on was what we agreed to. It came down to my upper thighs with the bottom part white silk and the top lacy and transparent. Delicate lace flowers covered my breasts and met at my belly button.

I looked in the mirror, fluffed my hair once and did a little spin. It looked good. I looked good. No panties, of course. I briefly contemplated pulling out the plug, but it would be cruel to deprive Daddy of the chance to play with it. I also ran my fingers quickly along my pussy. I was already soaking wet.

I glanced at the clock on the wall - twenty-five minutes - I was ahead of schedule. I opened the bathroom door and paused in shock.

It was an old room, as most things in Venice seemed to be. It was large and sparsely furnished. There wasn't a TV, but who went to Venice to watch TV in their hotel room? But it had several advantages. You could feel history coming out of the walls; a fantastic balcony looked over a canal. And a huge, wonderful king-size bed.

Daddy was lying on the bed. Around the room, there were over a dozen candles lit. The place looked magical. I could feel my hands come up to my mouth and I briefly had the urge to cry.

"I can't believe you did this, Daddy. It's....amazing," I said, walking towards the bed. Then I had another thought. "Is this, like, a fire risk?"

He laughed and patted the bed next to him. I got on it and crawled across the bed, eventually resting my head on his chest. I could feel exhaustion waving around the edges but fought it down. No matter how tired I was, there was no way I was passing out and missing out on wedding night sex. Plus, I was sure I was ovulating or would be soon.

I enjoyed feeling Daddy's arms around me so much I had tuned out on him talking.

"...so yeah, hotel management says it should be safe. I just won't be tossing you around as much as usual," he said, running his fingers through my hair.

I decided to move and straddled his stomach. I didn't trust having my pussy rubbing up against his cock yet. I looked at him and smiled.

"I know you said I don't have to say thank you anymore, but today has been amazing. Better than I ever could have dreamed. So thank you, Daddy. You've made me so happy today I felt like I would burst," I said. Then I lowered myself down to his face and kissed him.

I've kissed my Daddy thousands of times since the first one. I'd probably kissed him a couple of dozen times today. But the first kiss, alone in our room on our wedding night, I could feel my brain fizzle. Any chance of falling asleep vanished. It was long, sensual and perfect. I was aware that his hands now rested on my ass.

I came up for air and then looked down at him, my face inches from his and my hair covering our faces. I grinned.

"Yes, the plug is still in there. It didn't seem right to tease you with it all day and then pull it out. Although you understand that I have other plans for your cum this evening, right?" I said.

His hands moved under the chemise, ran along my ass until they found the plug, and then gently pushed on it. I closed my eyes and groaned.

"You're a crazy woman doing that on your wedding day, Kitten," he said, still running his hands over the plug and my ass. I'm sure he could feel how wet his stomach was from my pussy sliding back and forth on it.

"Yes, but I'm your crazy woman. No getting rid of me now," I said.

"True, but if you're mine now, we need to make an adjustment. I think we need to fix that bare neck you're displaying," he said. Then one of his hands left my ass, reached under the pillow and pulled out a new collar. Much like the gold ring on my finger, this was a simple gold band that would discreetly lock around my neck and only Daddy could remove it.

Perfect.

"Oh Daddy," I whispered, then nodded. He reached up and put the collar around my neck. Then, after checking to make sure it wasn't too tight, he clicked it into place. It was a slight sound, but it made me shiver.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked quietly.

"I belong to you, Daddy. Always and forever. I swear," I said.

"Good girl," he said, and I thought he might cry. If he did I was doomed. I could already feel myself getting overwhelmed.

Then he rallied and smiled.

"So why don't you be a good little girl and slide your pussy onto your new husband's cock," he said, giving my ass a little swat.

"Ow," I said, not meaning it. Then I slid back and ran my wet pussy lips up and down his cock for a few moments. I heard him groan, and I knew he wouldn't put up with much more of it, but it felt so good. I lifted my hips, grabbed his cock, pointed it upwards and then I sank down on it.

"Oh god," we both said at the same time. It was a miracle I didn't cum right away. It had been days since we last fucked. Combine that with the big day, and the plug still in my ass...it all conspired to set me off immediately. But I managed to hold off. Barely. I felt deeply submissive and wanted Daddy to tell me when I could cum. So instead, I did a slow grind on his cock.

"My god, Kitten, you're beautiful," he said, with something that sounded like awe.

"Just noticing that?" I asked, teasing.

That earned me another swat on the ass. I bounced hard on his cock a few times before switching back to my slow grind. Mutual sexual torture is always fun.

"No, brat. That stunning chemise, the candlelight and how it's playing with your hair and face. I can't describe it. I'm not sure a camera could capture how beautiful you are right now," he said.

The slow grind vanished. I didn't need to break him yet, but I needed to cum. There's only so much a girl can take. I started bouncing on his cock, letting its tip almost slide out of my pussy, before slamming back down, burying it deep inside. The straps from the chemise also slid off my shoulders. Daddy made a quick adjustment, and soon my breasts were freely moving as I bounced.

He reached and cupped my tits. I looked at him pleadingly, knowing that I would go off like a rocket as soon as he did anything with them.

I slammed down on his cock hard, burying it deep in my pussy. He reached and pinched both my nipples hard. My eyes shot open.

"Cum now, Kitten," he said.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!" I screamed and came.

It felt amazing after almost a week of not having sex, let alone cumming. I closed my eyes and fireworks went off behind them. Bliss flooded my brain and I was dimly aware that my muscles were spasming. I was using my hands to keep from collapsing on his chest.

And all of that was just a taste of what was to come. The next one might do brain damage.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my Daddy. He was smiling, but I could see the tension around his eyes. Then I remembered that if I hadn't cum in a week, neither had he. I had been parading around in a short wedding dress, teasing him with a plug and now riding him wearing sexy lingerie. And then making him patiently wait while my pussy pulsed around his cock.

I bit my lip and tipped over on my right side. Daddy took the hint and rolled with me to be on top. I looked up at him and could see the lust in his eyes. And despite just cumming, I wanted more. I reached up and touched his face and parted my lips. He took the hint and leaned down to kiss me. As he did I wrapped my legs around his hips.

He pulled back and looked at me. I put my hands above me and grabbed the metal railing of the bed. I tilted my head back so that my neck was more exposed.

"We'll play more in the morning, Daddy. And we have all week on our honeymoon. But right now, just take me," I said. To emphasize the point, I gave his hips a little squeeze.

Daddy took the hint. He pulled back his hips and slammed his cock back into me. I screamed, and nothing in that scream indicated I was in pain.

Often when Daddy was fucking me hard, I closed my eyes and just relished in the sensation of his thick cock stretching out my pussy. But tonight, I needed to watch him. I wanted to encourage him to use his new bride however he wanted.

"Fuck me harder, Daddy. Give it to your little girl," I said to him.

I felt Daddy's hand gently squeeze around my throat, pressing on my new collar. I did a theatrical gasp for air.

"Oh please, Daddy," I cried out.

My legs lifted off his hips and went up in the air. Daddy wrangled them and pinned my knees closer to my ears. I gasped as his cock managed to get deeper in me.

"You're mine now, Kitten. That collar and ring mean you're all mine," he said, his voice sounding hoarse.

"Oh yes, Daddy. Fuck me! I'm your little girl now. I belong to you now. Breed me, please!"

I was dimly aware that his fucking was becoming more erratic. I knew he was close, but I could also feel the orgasm that would leave me a pile of goo was approaching at warp speed. I closed my eyes and just kept feeling it build and build.

"Oh God, Kitten!" I heard Daddy cry out, and then I felt his cum explode into me.

My brain shorted out. Pleasure and ecstasy exploded throughout my body. I cried out and then blacked out.

When I eventually came to, I could see Daddy resting alongside me, and he had a damp cloth he was using on my head. I looked up and gave him a dazed smile. I was also dimly aware there was a pillow under my hips. What a good Daddy, making sure none of his cum leaked out.

"You gave me a bit of a scare, Kitten. Even by your standards, that was a pretty hard cum," he said.

"I'm allll good, Daddy. I really, really needed that," I said, my voice sounding slurry. I was conscious but deeply out of it. Then I touched my stomach. Daddy gave me a scolding look.

"Kitten, do not get yourself too worked up. Yes, that was intense, and yeah, I think I filled you with about a gallon of cum, but that doesn't mean you're pregnant," he said.

He was right, of course. Neither of us wanted to go through the emotional upheavals of earlier the summer. But I couldn't help it; that was so intense and powerful. It felt like something had just happened.

Still, better safe than sorry. I reached up and touched Daddy's face and smiled; then my hand drifted down towards his cock. I touched it and felt it twitch. Oh, I could work with that.

"Seriously, Kitten?" he said.

"You're probably right, Daddy. I'm probably not pregnant. I guess we'll have to keep trying."

***

We tried a lot over the next week. At least once more that night. After the farewell breakfast with everyone, we got on the train and went on our honeymoon in Cinque Terre. I lost track of how much sex we had there. We were good for at least twice a day. I was impressed with Daddy. Yeah, he's in great shape for a man in his 50s, and yeah, I'm sure there was some medicinal assistance towards the end. But he kept up with me and never said no. And I know I was super horny.

When we eventually made our way back to Canada, I had a bit of color, a lot of soreness, and was a happy, blissful bride. A week or so after I got back, Susan reached out and asked if I wanted to consult on some costume designs for a new TV show. I was reluctant to leave home, but she told me I could work from home for now. Eventually, she'd expect me to come to New York for meetings, but it could wait.

It was great, although Daddy had to be strict with me. I wasn't used to working from home, so for the first few days, I kept teasing him and trying to seduce him until he laid down the law that there would be no sex during working hours.

He was right, although I thought being able to have sex during working hours would be one of the perks of working from home.

I was trying not to think if I was pregnant throughout all of this. I kept in mind Daddy's warning. And he was right.

But after I was four days late, I got my hands on a pregnancy test. I peed on the strip and then held my breath.

Ten minutes later, I walked into Daddy's office, where he was consulting on something. He tried to establish ground rules about interrupting each other when we were supposed to be working, with mixed success. I stood there in the doorway and waited for him to turn around. When he didn't, I cleared my throat.

"Hi Daddy," I said.

"Hi Kitten," he said, not turning around.

"No, I mean it," I said. He finally turned around. I was standing there in a sundress, holding up the pregnancy test in my hand. There were two stripes on it. I waved it and smiled.

"Hi Daddy," I said again and grinned.