All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 13'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing. Loved the entire series and how the story and characters flowed. Thank you.

Please please please protect this somehow as too often now, people steal others work and publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for perfection

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

I've loved this story from page 1 right to the end. It's a story I know I will return to again and again and I hope to hear more of Kitten and friends one day. Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this, and please accept my best wishes for the future.

scargazerscargazerabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this labor of love. I was there for all of it. It's a privilege to have read this story

CooperEssCooperEssabout 2 years ago

I love this story. The lovely people and also the developing of the storyline.

Great work and love to read More from you.

The end is another Great thing, as you mentioned there are tons of unfinished or destroyed Stories. But your end is Kind of das, that the Journey is over but also heartwarming and great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful story. I am sorry to see it end. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for your next story. Thanks again for a 5star story.

Laura R.

SurlygitSurlygitabout 2 years ago

Well worth the read. Thank you Thanagar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this thoroughly enjoyable story. Sad that it ended but you did a great job with the ending. It's been 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic ending

ThebiffThebiffabout 2 years ago

A wonderful series of stories that kept me checking every day for an update. Great writing of great characters. Thank you so much for the story and I look forward to future adventures from your pen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your idea for writing "Fill-in" shorts is fantastic. To many stories on Lit either go on well beyond what they should, and others just end (as you said) without conclusion. I like the characters, and side adventures let them live on without tying you to the linear storyline with the added benefit that you're not pressured to write when the inspiration just isn't there. Kit will let you know when it's time.

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 2 years ago
Worth the wait!

I thank you for sharing this lovely story about life and love. I will be looking forward to reading your next story.

rhetthebratrhetthebratabout 2 years ago

Best character work I've read in years. Thanks for creating such vivid people. Flawed and so real. Striving too. Just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars, again. I eagerly anticipate whatever you get up to next.

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1about 2 years ago

Thank you for taking us down this path to the end. I looked forward to each and every chapter and while I wish it could go on I realize that it had to end. I love the idea of spin offs.

TalonDCTalonDCabout 2 years ago

Simply wonderful. You did it all on your own terms and we all benefit from your hard work. I look forward to whatever other stories you want to share, whether they are with these characters or something brand new. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great way to conclude the journey. I continually revisit the story. At several points, I was worried that it wouldn't end well: Daddy involved in another crash and loses Kitten/baby/both; Daddy sits against the tree and enters The Forever Sleep. But thankfully, no. I look forward to your future works as I'm sure they'll be as enthralling as this was.

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkabout 2 years ago

It was an awesome story. I am going to miss the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this incredible story line. Your ending was perfect - you addressed so many issues in today's world with understanding and thoughtfulness. Instead of going on and on, your one liners were clear and concise. I loved the growth of Ben from the beginning, of his tragedy to his daughter's graduation. I loved Kitty and how she brought life into the world and her unconditional love for her "Daddy". The supporting characters were wonderful and Meg was a perfect foil for Kitty. It was a great pleasure to follow the lovers' journey and I hope you continue to write great stories in the future. K

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Best Story Ever Award Winning

No words can ever express just what a great story this is and the storytelling is second to none. Just say Best Ever. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good job read them all and some intersting charictors .. would read more 😎 love petite verticaly challanged women mine 4-11 1/2. and dont you dare forgit the 1/2 .🤣 🤣😆

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the previous chapters, but I'm sorry to say I found the ending disappointing.

Kitten lying to her husband to stay away from him for even longer during her pregnancy wasn't exactly a great start and seemed wildly out of character. Then the ending was more about the trans daughter and her lesbian sister than the protagonists.

-

As someone who had a relative who transitioned, this twist basically sucked all the happiness out of the ending. When someone transitions, it's like the old person "died", because the TG person wants to be someone completely new, and references to the "old them" are awkward and unwelcome. This has a huge impact on the rest of the family. Then as the TG person gets older, invariably they find out that transitioning didn't solve all their problems.

-

No matter how many surgeries a man has, and feminine she might eventually look, he can never truly become a biological woman... and that becomes a big issue in sexual relationships. TG women can't self lubricate, which means honesty is very important going into a relationship. Men often struggle with the idea of dating a TG woman, especially if he eventually wants to have a family. Surprisingly, the lesbian community is even less tolerant, as many are so misandrist, they still view TG women as men and won't consider dating them (in both the UK and the US). The lack of acceptance is just one of the many reasons why the suicide rate for TG people is so high, but the sad fact is that every aspect of their lives becomes more complicated and stressful.

-

So rather than uplifting, this ending was actually very sad. No matter how woke and supportive Ben, Kitten, and the sisters all were, it's extremely unlikely that Cassie will go on to lead a happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As whole this story was ery well written. The character development was great and the sex scenes erotic, but still tasteful. I know I won't win any brownie points with my final comment, but it's how I feel. I cannot endorse the LGBTQ agenda and especially the trans child aspects. I just don't like it. It isn't natural. It exists in our society, but it shouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this and allowing us all the opportunity to read it. I’m not really sure what attracted me to the story initially, but once I started, I couldn’t stop. A great job, and I look forward to reading your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So goood! Thank you for going through the end of this long adventure. We grew attached to Ben and Kitten and their relationship👍👍👍

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

Well done. Thank you for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderful way to wrap up this story. I followed Ben and Kitten through their life together and loved it all. Thank you for the joy you brought us. I can’t wait to see what else these characters can bring to us. Thank you thank you thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read every word of every chapter, it's been an amazing read, I'm sorry it's come to an end, but, I look forward to reading any of your stories following on from this, it's been an absolute pleasure reading this and I hopefully look forward to more.

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this long visit with Daddy, Kitten, and finally ending with their kids. You said that your writing got progressively better.

Well, I find this story "novel" to be better for all the errors, bumps and worts. And your right about all the good stories never finished ... with the reader left hanging. So with no more ado! Here's a well earned "5"!!!!! from a thankful reader.

PunjiPunjiabout 2 years ago

One of the best series of stories I’ve read. I’m both sad to see it end and glad that you wrapped it up so well. Thank you for sharing these stories with us.

pcman1950pcman1950about 2 years ago

High-praise worthy. This has been a marvellous saga. Thank-you for the humanity and reality with which you infused this story. You've brightened many a day for me. Stars to the moon & back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I never thought of this story as long. I did enjoy following the twists and turns it took along the way. I look forward to your future writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this, most likely because it mirrors my current life. My wife is 20 years younger than me and came along when I was at a low point. Well written, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story and I’ve looked forward to every post. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was beautiful

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 2 years ago

This has been a lovely ride.

rglobalguyrglobalguyabout 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fabulous story all along! Great job!

19Kitten1919Kitten19about 2 years ago

Excellent job! I did notice a difference but your writing has always been wonderful!

Lady_LinaLady_Linaabout 2 years ago

Wow this whole story has been such a journey but it's a beautiful piece with many nice erotic twists😏. Thanks for creating and finishing this and i cannot wait for what comes next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading all 13 chapters I have to say this is the best Literotica story I have ever read. Extremely well written, and it has a great balance of interesting plot and erotica. All the superlatives to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I looooove this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanagar,

Thank you for the single best series of stories I've ever read on this site, and the single series I've become emotionally attached to.

Ben and Kit's growth as a couple and growth together was captivating and erotic and sweet. I'm glad that Ben got his happy ending, and that they found and saved each other in all the ways that two people can save each other.

Even sweeter for me was sharing this journey with my own bratty girl, as we raced the day a new chapter was posted to be the first one to tell the other. Sharing such a special tale with my own special someone made this, impossibly, even more fulfilling.

So, thank you for sharing Ben and Kit with us. I'm forever grateful.

heddercruzheddercruzabout 2 years ago

I’m absolutely sobbing; this was such an awesome story I forgot it was erotic at times. Very well done. This brings me so much hope that I too can build a similar relationship with my fiancé, with the happy ending and the big family we dream of outside our play bubble. This story could very easily be turned into a movie or tv series and it would be in my top five favorite shows for sure. Bravo, and please don’t ever stop writing. I’m very much looking forward to what’s next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wonderful from beginning to end loved this

hope you write more will follow you

really loved this!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story and thank you for the bonus chapter. You could have ended with Chapter 12 and that would have been a good ending. This was a wonderful chapter and some of your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg I loved reading this story. Thankyou so much for this last chapter. I loved how it wrapped up everything. I can't wait to read what you write about next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why not four children with one being a son? His father and mother wanted to have their last name passed on to the next generation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was the best story I had read on Literotica. Kept coming back to it for another chapter. Thank you for your imagination. Even dropped a tear now and then. Something I had never done on this site. There were things I would have changed, but it was not my story and you did a great job.

Even learn more about Canada.

hendu13hendu13about 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Extremely well-written and erotic. I'll be following you for sure!

Dimebag74Dimebag74almost 2 years ago

Great story! I will definitely miss Ben and Kit and the rest of my friends. Glad they got a great life .

mercurio562014mercurio562014almost 2 years ago

Congratulations on this great story. I have enjoyed both a great, well written story and also watching you develop as an author through the process. Thank you for sharing this with us.

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

I've enjoyed this story so much. It has even helped me stay sane in a stressful period.

IonomerIonomeralmost 2 years ago

One of my favourite stories of all time. The writing is miraculously both eloquent and erotic at the same time, with an elegance in the language that you don't find in many other authors. Something about your writing, even the most minor of details of places such as Comic Con and Venice, gives me a sneaking suspicion that you may have been there in the past (or I'm just wrong and you're just more brilliant than I think you are). Thank you for this fantastic journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reet good. Well done !!

GongguyGongguyover 1 year ago

A well written, enjoyable read. And it’s finished. A very important aspect. Thank you for the story and the ending. It was all wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was wonderful.

I do have one disappointment. I only see one story on your page. I want to read more of what you write.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. The only suggestion I have is that Kitty should have went for counseling to deal with her relationship with her mother as she was going down the same path with Babs!!

You need to write something different now. This story had a good innings

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

Jesus. Great characters great story. Can't wait to see the characters again. Marvelous job.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 1 year ago

This series was incredible! It’s not my usual genre, but the characters and writing hooked me and I couldn’t stop. Absolutely loved it and an easy 5 stars all around. So, so good!

spank5alivspank5alivover 1 year ago

Congrats on an absolutely fantastic love story. It's funny, daddy/daughter play is normally a big turn-off for me. If I was aware of the nature of the story I'd probably never have started reading it to begin with, but by the time it got to that I was already hooked, and I devoured this whole story as quickly as I could.

As a somewhat recent widower nearing 40, there were certainly a lot of parallels I could draw from Ben's backstory, which made this story really hit me hard, but in all the best ways. We even had a 20 year age gap between us, though reversed in our case. As her cancer took a turn for the worse, she'd joke that it would be my turn soon, to find my own 20 year old. I even have a bad knee - though thankfully not to the extent I need a cane yet. Trippy, right?

But anyway, the love you built between Ben and Kitty was beautiful to behold, and it was matched by the fun, playful, and tittilating sex scenes throughout. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with the world.

turtle1969turtle1969over 1 year ago

Wow, this story is just absolutely fantastic, right up my alley as well, you sir are a blessing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh… it was OK. Not enough anal.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Not a bad story, for a trudeau loving communist.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent. Pleased you ended it as there are way too many stories here that never got finished. Shame really, as many were good.

Loved your writing and the way you wrote about the Ben/Daddy and Ashley/Kitten interactions. A great offbeat love story with a very modern ending.

SSTDINSSTDINover 1 year ago

Loved the story from beginning to end. I’m glad you’re thinking of writing about some of the other characters. I would love to know what Meg got into and into her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Thank you

Thank you for your story. Going through some stuff at the moment and this story provided so much sunshine into the drab landscape. I will reread it often when I need a pick me up.

Jim

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Lots could bei said about this epic story. I'll summarize:

WONDERFULL.

And to think I almost dropped Out during Ch. 1 ..,. I'd have regrets now.

5* for every installment.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I must look at when you wrote this, oh just have and am very glad that it is up to date, I have read it cover to covers and think it’s very good bit repeated at times but very good, personally I hope you don’t do more and fill in some gaps that will just detract from the whole, but that’s just my opinion, did love the characters and descriptions the whole plot. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story. Great characters. I think I fell in love with Kit a little bit.

AbsintheWashtubAbsintheWashtubover 1 year ago

Phenomenal story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

ebonyqueeniebonyqueeniover 1 year ago

Thank you for the wonderful gift of 13

chapters of Kitten & Daddy. I've enjoyed being immersed in their wonderful kinky & love - filled world!

Something_ChaoticSomething_Chaoticover 1 year ago

It’s hard to find ddlg stories that are truly romances. You took care to show the relationship develop and show the sub grow up under the older man’s watchful and protective eye. This is a very beautiful thing. If anyone knows of any others they’d like to share my inbox is open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. This was a mammoth task and you finished quite well. I am glad that I only found the series as you finished it cause I would have struggled if i had to wait for the instalments

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 year ago

This is a great series. Yes there is a little bit of futuristic technology mentioned BUT one never knows what will happen and when with the advances we have seen over the past few years.

Now time to check some of your other works...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I came to this after enjoying the Black Box series - didn't expect much, ddlg not really my thing. Thirteen chapters later - yes, I guess I liked it. OK, a lot.

I'm (nearly) old enough to be Ben's dad, so lots of the geekery passed me by, but still fun to read. Do I get points for watching the first episode of Doc Who live at the time? I 'know' why the Tardis is that shape. One of my first 'age shock' events was discovering that the new Doctor was younger than me - and that was a while ago!

This chapter - if memory serves correctly, Winston Churchill was, in fact, a redhead in his younger days.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I came to this after enjoying the Black Box series - didn't expect much, ddlg not really my thing. Thirteen chapters later - yes, I guess I liked it. OK, a lot.

I'm (nearly) old enough to be Ben's dad, so lots of the geekery passed me by, but still fun to read. Do I get points for watching the first episode of Doc Who live at the time? I 'know' why the Tardis is that shape. One of my first 'age shock' events was discovering that the new Doctor was younger than me - and that was a while ago!

This chapter - if memory serves correctly, Winston Churchill was, in fact, a redhead in his younger days.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

BaritenorBaritenorabout 1 year ago

Well done! I stumbled upon this series because Chapter 12 showed up in the "Popular" list in the Mature category. I didn't think I would like it because despite being older, I'm not really into the dd/lg thing. But the writing is excellent and the subject is dealt with in a respectful and knowledgeable way that I found it compelling. I was also pleased that the sex was not what drove the story. Don't get me wrong, the sex writing was very good. But ultimately the story was about the characters and their struggles with their own fears, the opinions of others, and their own life choices. Thank you for making me care about Kit and Ben and Meg and all the rest. I'm looking forward to reading your other work. Again, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was a wonderful story about. life. I got lost reading it, It took all my free time for three days I still can picture each and every player in the story. I am glad I took the time to read it

Marvos79Marvos7912 months ago

This is hands down the best thing I have read on this site. You balance horny and wholesome perfectly and have detailed and sympathetic characters. You've been an inspiration to me and my work. Please keep writing. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5* to a great story. It wasn't nice to make one daughter a faggot and the other transgender!!

Magic_CapMagic_Cap10 months ago

As I wrote Herr earlier

https://www.literotica.com/s/little-packages-ch-07?page=6&comments_after=14529455#comment14529455

"Big Daddy/Little Girl" or Dom/Sub stories are usually not my cup of tea, but this series I actually devoured practically without any break, and it’s a shame that it can‘t be rated in its intirety !

I was fascinated not so much by the sex scenes - although described with great taste and feeling - but rather by the attitude of the two main characters - and how they deal with it: respectfully, full of trust, lovingly - and above all unreservedly open and honest. The author is absolutely right (and that is unfortunately all too often lost in the rush of emotions) : It takes hard work to make a relationship work !

And it gave me an insight into a world of thoughts that was closed to me until now and is foreign to me, although I have encountered rudiments of it again and again in my (love) life : In fact, I am convinced that many women mean exactly that when they expect a man to "take the lead", without being a "macho", an asshole or (too) aggressive. This difference was (also) not so clear to me until now (and it has been a while since having been a teenager !) - so thanks a lot for that too!

In the end, this story is therefore IMVHO not only an unusually well described, very sensitive and highly erotic, but also very instructive story, which even with 5/5 stars is still underrated !

Chapeau !!!

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

Thank you for an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never actually read a full story with parts on here because I tend to get bored of them pretty fast

Absolutely hooked from the start such a great book ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

IndrasIndras8 months ago

Awesome to see Little Packages nominated for 2 different Literotica Readers' Choice Awards! You've already got my vote! (Though it was close being up against Waif by Blackrandl1958!)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A really fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank god it's over. Now this woke dork can go do something else.

thanagarthanagar8 months agoAuthor

I try not to do to many author notes on my stories, but in case you were unaware, this chapter is nominated for a 2022 Literotica Reader's Choice Award for Best Mature Story. Kitten is also nominated for Sexiest Female Character. If you liked what you read, and have a moment, please swing over here: https://forum.literotica.com/forums/awards-contests.7/

I'd love to be an award winning smut writer. Help a writer's dream come true....;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for writing this. Everyone needs a guide book from time to time. Happy to know there are such people in this world.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So glad to see this stupid crap concluding. This gaining any popularity at all tells you all you need to know about a lot of the readers here. Another metrosexual wuss preying on young women because he's too "shy" to stand up to his peers. Barf

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I started out reading this story wondering if it would be a short but good tale but suddenly found it getting longer and better than I'd hoped.

I've tread many tales that have stuck in my mind as tales I can recount moments making me wish I could find them again for the first time and read them all over again.

This is one of the tales I will look back on, I wish I had it in book form on my shelf I could recommend to others but alas it's not to be.

Thank you for giving it an ending and not just disappearing leaving your readers wondering whst could have been.

Please ignore the morons who think it's ok to tell you how much they disliked the story, I see people like them as keyboard warriors with nothing better to do than try to abuse others and insult anyone they think they can to boost their own inadequate existence..

I personally can ignore spelling mistakes and grammatical issues when I read something

Nobody is perfect and even the biggest best selling books I've read have issues so please don't stress over anything like that.

Agaiin I found this to be an amazing tale full of detail and not just hard sex.

Details make life much better

Thank you.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Wow, this story managed to degrade and degenerate chapter to chapter pretty consistently. The only reason it got nominated is because it hit all the oppression point clichés in the woke Olympics. If it was a screenplay it'd be a lock on Oscar - same lack of quality compensated by hitting every requirement to be right-think.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wonder….

Did you really have to fuck up the lives two young ladies?

I know in these woke times, being queer and transgender is all the rage, even tho it really only affects what 6% of the population, but what would of been wrong with with the daughters just being high achieviers?

For the most part, very enjoyable read tho frankly I started to skip over all the sex romps.

Would very much of learned how Kit took the entertainment world or the fashion world by storm with her designs.

Yea I am old. Yea I even voted Trump over Hilary and the dirtbag Biden even tho I am a long time Union member. I will cast my next vote for someone BRAND new on the national stage.

Oh and I feel for anyone who got the “shot”…..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Phenomenal writing.

*Pleases* ignore the Neanderthals who are psychotically compelled to complain and denigrate you because you dared write a story with depth, feeling, and passion; as well as a wider view of our species than they ever will, even if they live three lifetimes.

For what it's worth, I'm an old, retired, white, military guy. With a degree in English Lit., and a family full of teachers (including college-level).

Were I teaching a college-level, fiction writing class, I contact you asking permission to include this story.

Outstanding work! I pray you continue!

SexySenior56SexySenior563 months ago

Okay, I'm a few years behind, but this was a marvelous series! There was a real plot. Characters with personality and depth. Highly erotic scenes, and just the right amount of humor. I particularly liked the way you wrapped it up. The story did not need to go on for ever, and I was not ready for Ben to ride off into the sunset (die). Good job and I look forward to your future efforts.

PatsiLiteratiPatsiLiterati3 months ago

I have read all the chapters and have felt so many things with this story - with these characters.

While this is certainly erotic in a lot of places, what makes this story in my opinion is the emotions, humour, conflicts, and resolutions of these conflicts. I've laughed a lot and this story has made me very happy. Thank you for this story so much.

The one thing I dislike and I would try not to be like this should you write similar genre again is : the way kit orgasms seems very over the top and overdone every time. At least in my experience it's not quite that easy to climax. :) still loved this series, just from my view quite disconnected.

GoferincGoferinc3 months ago

Well done; beautifully crafted. I admit to early qualms about Kit going ‘little’ and the whole daddy - kitten relationship, but the love/ sex match and the realistic characterisation won me over. The ending triggered tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The kinky stuff felt a little weird at first, but this was amazing. I'm a sucker for stories about people and their relationships, and you did that so so well. I found you from slingshot and wow, this certainly met my expectations. Thank you for this gift to end my St. Patrick's day.

-Tea

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: February 20, 2024 Well, that was unexpected. When I launched “Slingshot” I said the odds of winning the Valentine’s Day Contest were long. That’s not false modesty….I thought I had no chance. Lit contests with prize money up for grabs tend to bring out the experience...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories