Little Princess & Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Game time for daddy.
6.5k words
4.61
46.6k
44

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading! Thoughts and feedback would be appreciated!

***

Three days ago, Jenna's father had made one of her fantasies come true. He had come into her room at night, ripped off her pjs, and shoved his fat cock in her, fucking and hurting her the way she loved it. Jenna thought of different ways of returning the favor. Her father clearly liked young girls, from the porn he watched, and also the fact that he has been fucking his own daughter. Jenna wanted to return the favor, but she didn't know what her father's fantasies were, but she created a plan she was sure would make him happy.

Jenna met up with Kara and Bernadette for lunch, so she could explain the plan, that involved them. As she went over the details, both girls were all smiles. They both agreed to participate in Jenna's plan, and everything was set for Saturday, the day before Jenna's mom returned from her trip visiting relatives.

At work, Jonathan was still having difficulty concentrating, as thoughts of his daughter kept filling his head. But it wasn't just Jenna his mind was preoccupied with. His secretary Belinda has a daughter named Melina, that had dropped by the office a few times recently. Melina was a cute Filipino girl, with a slender body, perky breasts, and a great little ass. Two of the times she had come in she was wearing flip-flops, and Jonathan had stared at her pretty feet. He had fantasized about worshiping them, and giving them a tongue bath, like he had with Jenna's. Melina also had braces, which Jonathan found very sexy. He had jacked off all three times Melina had come by. He imagined filling all her holes with his cum, until they were overflowing. If he ever did by some miracle get to fuck her, he would have to be very gentle. With Melina being such a physically tiny girl, Jonathan was concerned he would snap the poor girl in two, with the big oak he was packing in his pants. His own daughter was a bit bigger than Melina, and had handled his cock like a champ. Jonathan reached in his briefcase and pulled out one of Jenna's dirty panties, he had taken from her hamper. Over lunch, he sat at his desk, smelling them, and thinking about his daughter's pussy and asshole.

Saturday finally came, and Jenna set her plan into motion. Kara and Bernadette came over, and the girls planned an all day hangout, and then a sleepover. First the girls went for a jog at the park up the street. They did laps for about an hour, then went back to Jenna's house. When they got in, Jonathan was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hi daddy. We just got back from a jog, and we are going to go hang out in my room. Is it ok if we kick our shoes off here by the front door?"

Jonathan looked over and saw the three girls, all wearing tank tops, with no sports bras underneath. They were drenched in sweat, and their nipples were all poking through. Jonathan was happy he was wearing jeans, so he could have an easier time concealing his stiffening cock.

"Sure girls, kick off your she's right there. Have fun hanging out."

As the girls kicked off their shoes, Jonathan noticed none of them had worn socks on their jog, which meant their feet had sweat even more in their sneakers. After the girls went to Jenna's room, Jonathan waited a couple minutes, and then walked over to the three girls pairs of sneakers. First he picked up Jenna's. He was familiar with the smell of her sweaty feet, and he loved it. He held a sneaker in each hand, and went back and forth between the two, burying his nose in each, and breathing in the magnificent odor. His cock was fully hard, and down his pant leg. Good thing for him he was wearing very loose jeans.

After a couple minutes, he put down his daughter's sneakers, and picked up the ones Kara had worn. He could smell the stench before he even brought it up to his nose. The odor was strong and ammonia like. Kara had a serious foot odor issue, and Jonathan loved it. He breathed in deeply from her shoe, and licked at the dampness, to taste her sweat.

Lastly, he picked up Bernadette's sneakers. He breathed in deep, a mix of sweet smell and Doritos. He enjoyed her foot stink the most. Her sneakers were soaked with sweat. Much more than the other girls. Jonathan was able to coat his tongue with her foot sweat. He was so horny, he undid his jeans and pulled down his zipper. He lowered them a bit, so he could pull out his massive cock. He wanted Bernadette's sweat on his cock, and he slipped her left shoe onto it. He held it with his left hand and humped it, while he held her right shoe up to his nose with his right hand. As he fucked her sneaker, and breathed in the other, he imagined her giving him a foot job, and soon he was ready to explode. He wanted to keep going until he came, but then how would he explain her shoe full of his cum. After a few seconds, his cock made the decision for him. His cum filled the inside of her shoe. Jonathan went to the bathroom and washed it out. She had sweat so much in that shoe, she would just figure the wetness was from that.

Jonathan went back to the couch to watch TV. After about half and hour, the girls came out of the room. Jonathan's eyes almost bugged out of his head. All three were wearing Daisy Duke shorts, so tight up their butts, their beautiful ass cheeks were hanging out a decent amount. The were all also wearing very tight tops that exposed their midriff. To top it all off they were all barefoot, and had painted their toenails, which Jonathan kept staring at.

"Hey daddy. Just going to the kitchen for a snack."

After the girls walked past, into the kitchen, Jonathan began stroking his already hard again cock through his pants. He had three hot young girls in his house, and all he could think about was fucking all three of them. After a few minutes, the girls went back to Jenna's room with the snacks they came to retrieve.

Once the coast was clear, Jonathan pulled his cock out and began to stroke it, right there in the living room. The possibility of doing it right their in the open, where the girls could catch him, turned him on. He was stroking for a few minutes when he pulled out another pair of his daughter's dirty panties. He regularly walked around now with a pair of them in his pocket, in case he got the urge to smell them, which was practically all the time now. He draped her panties on his face, the small stain closest to his nose, and stroked his dick. He only got a few minutes into it, when he heard Jenna's door open. He quickly stuffed her panties back in his pocket and pulled his pants up fast. It hurt cramming his fully hard, 10 inch cock in his jeans so fast. The threat of being caught was one thing. Actually being caught was another.

Jenna came out alone.

"Daddy, we are going to play a game, and we need you to be part of it."

Jenna loved Dungeons & Dragons, and she used to ask him to be Dungeon Master all the time while she played with her friends. He hated doing it, but he figured at least he could sneak in some peeks of the three hot nubile girls.

"You got it princess. Lead the way."

As Jonathan followed his daughter, he stared at her ass coming out of her shorts, and imagined spreading her ass cheeks, and licking her asshole clean.

As they walked into Jenna's room, Jonathan saw her usual D&D table out, but there was nothing on it.

"Do you girls need more time to set up? Where is the Dungeon Master rule book?"

The three girls all looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh no daddy, you are confused. We aren't playing D&D. We are playing a different game. Actually, it's more of a challenge."

Jonathan seemed relieved. He really didn't want to play D&D.

"No problem girls. What challenge game are we playing?"

Jenna gave a little girl giggle.

"Actually daddy, you are the only one playing. We will judge if you've passed the challenge. You up for it?"

Jonathan rolled his eyes, figuring it would be some stupid game, young girls play. Jenna looked at her friends one more time. They both nodded, and Jenna looked back at her father.

"It's a smell and taste challenge daddy."

Jonathan looked at his daughter very confused.

"Explain what you are talking about baby girl.

Kara and Bernadette got up from the bed, and stood next to Jenna. Jenna looked at them and she gave them a nod. At that moment the three girls took off their tops, leaving them all bare-chested. Then they took off their tight, Daisy Duke shorts. All three girls were wearing, what appeared to be, the same exact pair of white panties. The girls proceeded to take their panties off. Bernadette and Kara, handed their pairs to Jenna, who was already holding her own pair. She proceeded with the game.

"Now let me explain daddy. The girls and I haven't showered in the last three days. We have been wearing the same pair of panties the whole time. We've made sure that they have been wedged tight to our pussies and assholes, as much as possible for the 3 days. We went jogging today, and got super sweaty. The all have various stains."

Jenna walked over to her D&D table, and set the 3 panties down.

"Now here is the challenge daddy. First you are going to strip naked. Second, you will turn around, and I will mix up the panties. Then the three of us are going to lay back on the bed with our butts on the edge, holding our legs up, so our pussies and assholes are exposed. Then you are going to turn around and walk to the table. Once you are there, you will take the first pair of panties, and you will sniff them, and remember the smell. Then you will suck on them, and remember the tastes. Once you have done that with the first one, you will proceed to the second pair of panties, then the third. Once you have committed the smells and tastes to memory, you will walk over to the bed and you will smell, and eat out, each of our pussies and assholes. You can take as long as you need on each of us. Trust me, we won't mind. Once you have done this, you will match each pair of panties to each girl, based on haste and smell. If you pass the challenge, we will give you a very special prize. What do you say daddy? You up for the challenge?"

It took Jonathan a minute to process what he just heard. He was going to get to smell the panties of his young sexy daughter and her two hot friends, and he was going to eat out their pussies and assholes. If this was a dream, he didn't want to wake up.

"Daddy you in, or not?"

"Fuck yes I'm in baby girl! I'll take that challenge!"

Jenna smiled, and asked Jonathan to turn around. She placed the panties on the table, and jumbled them up. The three girls laid back on the bed completely naked, and lifted their legs, giving Jonathan a full view of their juicy, wet pussies, and tiny, brown assholes. He walked over to the table and grabbed the first pair of panties. He breathed it in, and boy those girls were not kidding about not showering for 3 days. The smell of unwashed pussy and dirty asshole was pungent. He sucked on the wet spots, and the young girl juices and sweat were like nectar. He knew from the first sniff, these panties were his daughter's, but he still wanted to suck on them. Plus, he didn't want to announce he knew who they belonged to, and pass up the opportunity to eat them all out.

"This one smells wonderful, and the taste is amazing. Let see how good I am at matching them up!"

The girls were all laying side by side. First up in line was Jenna. Jonathan got on his knees in front of her, as she held her legs up with her hands on her ankles. Jenna was very flexible so she had them pulled back almost to her chest, and spread, giving her father great access.

Jonathan looked at his daughter from between her legs.

"You ready baby girl?"

Jenna, almost crying from desperation for having her father licking her, replied quickly.

"Daddy, you make my pussy so fucking wet. Please eat me out. Please daddy, do it!"

Jonathan winked at her and buried his tongue deep in his little girl's sweaty pussy. He tongue fucked her, before ravenously licking her labia. Jenna moaned as he father devoured her pussy, toying, and sucking on her clit. He wanted to lap up as much of her pussy juices and sweat as possible. The smell and taste of her young pussy and ass were the biggest turn-on.

The other girls watched on, as their friend was being eaten out by her own father. They both rubbed their clits as they watched.

Jenna begged him not to stop as her orgasm built to a climax, and she flooded his mouth with her cum. She squirted a mouth full, and her daddy swallowed it.

"Not done yet baby. Daddy needs to do his best with the challenge, so now I'm going to taste your asshole."

Jonathan used his thumbs to spread her asshole, and began licking her rim in circles. Jenna was in heaven. It felt amazing having her daddy's tongue on her asshole.

"Daddy, you're eating my asshole! Fuck daddy, it's so fucking good!"

This encouraged Jonathan, who started licking her faster, and then began burying his tongue, as deep in her asshole as his tongue could go. Jenna grabbed the back of his hair with one hand, pressing his face tighter to her, almost suffocating him. Jonathan thought it would be a great way to go.

After about another minute, Jonathan pulled his tongue out of his daughter's asshole, and gave one final, long lick, along the whole length of her crack. When he pulled away, a string of his saliva kept his mouth, and her ass connected.

"Hmm. Still not sure." Jonathan said out loud. "On to the next."

Jonathan shuffled his knees to the right, to the next in line, which was Kara.

"Is this your first time getting your pussy and asshole eaten out Kara?"

Kara excitedly answered him.

"Yes Mr.D. Yes to both!"

"Are you ready for me Kara?"

"Fuck yes! I...I mean...yes Mr.D."

Jonathan dove in and began eating Kara out like he had Jenna. He was to anxious getting to eat another young girls pussy, to take it slow. He licked along her pussy lips, savoring the new flavor to his mouth. She had a mix of sweet and salty to her taste, and Jonathan loved it. Her smell was incredible too. Even stronger than Jenna's, and just as sexy.

Kara was moaning uncontrollably, and saying, "Oh Mr.D!, a few times. Jonathan could swear he heard her whisper "Grandpa Jake", a couple times, but he wasn't sure. What he was sure of, was he had an addiction, and that addiction, was eating young girl pussy.

Once Jonathan started working her clit, she was cumming within a minute. Her legs began shaking and she was squealing. Jonathan hoped she would be a squirter like his daughter, but she wasn't. He buried his tongue in her one more time, to get as much of her juices as possible, and then sat back for a moment to let Kara catch her breath.

After a minute Jonathan asked her if she was ready for her ass to be eaten, and she nodded yes. As Jonathan gently licked her asshole for the first time, it caused her to jump a little bit. Jonathan paused a moment, then continued. He continued his slow rim job pace, Kara giving out little squeals of delight. Jonathan began probing her anus, inserting his tongue, which couldn't go far, because of her super tight asshole. Jonathan was enjoying eating out Kara's asshole, and felt he could do it all day, but he didn't want to keep Bernadette waiting. She had a date with his tongue too. He gave Kara one final, long lick like he had to Jenna, and he sat back, staring at Kara's beautiful tits rise and fall, as she took deep breaths.

Jonathan shuffled to his right once more, to the last in line, Bernadette. She was a little bit thicker girl, with huge breasts and a nice, big, bubble butt. She also had fat pussy lips, that hid her clit. Jonathan loved the way her pussy looked, and couldn't wait to lick it. Before he could ask if she was ready, she let him know she was.

Jonathan squeezed her fat pussy lips together, and started licking them, the salty sweat on them hitting his palette. Her pussy smelled divine, and stronger than the other two girls. Jonathan couldn't get enough of her wonderful smelling cunt. He buried his nose in it a few times to be able to take in more of her scent. He then spread he pussy lips wide and began dining on her incredibly wet pussy. He slurped on her juices, swallowing as much as he could. Bernadette's was a grunter, and she was grunting up a storm. She was very vocal too, which Jonathan loved. But she didn't call him Mr. D, like Kara. She was calling him daddy. Maybe it was just a kinky thing for her, Jonathan thought.

"That's it daddy! Right there! Fuck your little slut just like that! I've wanted this so long papi! Dame la lengua papi!"

Jonathan thought it was so hot she was saying things in Spanish. He knew enough Spanish to understand she was asking for his tongue. He was complying with great pleasure. When he started digging his tongue in her pussy, licking her walls, she started quivering, and he knew this was how she liked to get eaten. Soon she was shaking, and let out one final big grunt before exploding like a geyser. Jonathan was shocked at how much she squirted out. He tried to catch as much in his mouth as possible, but she was squirting everywhere. His face was covered in her cum. He eagerly lapped up her pussy. Jonathan wanted to suck her big tits so badly, but it was not part of the game.

"Do you need a minute Bernadette?"

Bernadette was taking deep breaths.

"No Mr. Dupre. I'm good. I just hope my ass doesn't smell too bad, or not taste good"

"I'm sure I'll like the smell, and taste, of your sexy ass."

Jonathan put his nose right up to her asshole and took a whiff. The aroma was overpowering. Most guys would probably find the smells of these young girls dirty pussies and assholes disgusting, but it was a huge turn-on for Jonathan. He began giving Bernadette a rim job, which started her grunting again. She reached under her and spread her asshole open, giving him a wider gape. He snaked his tongue in, and savored this young girls anus, moaning himself as he enjoyed it so much. Her ass was the tastiest of the three. If they served her ass at a restaurant, he would eat there every night. Jonathan ate her ass for a bit longer than the other girls, but finally stopped himself, even though he wanted to eat her for at least another hour.

He sat back for a minute to let his legs wake up, then he stood up.

"I think I know to whom the first pair of panties belongs to, but I can't jump the gun."

He picked up the second pair of panties, and smelled, and sucked on them. It was definitely Bernadette's, but he didn't let on.

"I'm gonna have to eat you girls out again, to make sure."

The three girls smiled, and Jonathan got back on his knees and ate out all their pussies and assholes again. This time he didn't take as much time, just enough to enjoy the smells and tastes. Once he was done,he picked up the last pair of panties and took a good, deep breath. It was of course Kara's, and even though tempted, he didn't ask to eat them all again. He told them he was ready to reveal his results.

The girls were really excited to hear if he was able to correctly match their panties to them. They really hoped he won the challenge, so they could give him his prize.

"The first panties I smelled, belong to...Jenna, of course! Princess, did you really think I would have any trouble being able to tell? Of course, I know the smell, and taste of my girl's sweet little cunny."

Jenna blushed, and looked her father up and down, like he was a piece of meat, and she was starving.

"The second pair, I would have to say, belong to...Bernadette. That distinctive smell of your ass, is fucking incredible. I could eat that all day."

Bernadette bit her lip, and played with her brown nipples, as she looked at the bulge in Jonathan's pants. She wanted that cock so badly.

"Last, but certainly not least, is Kara. Panty number three is yours. I could drink your pussy juices every day. You have the sweetest cunny."

12