Little Princess & Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara smiled, and thanked Jonathan for the amazing pussy, and ass eating.

"Oh, and just so you girls know, I'm keeping your panties, so I can smell your amazing pussies and asses, any time I want."

The three girls giggled, and then Jenna sat up.

"Well done daddy. You got them all right. Now it's time to collect your prize. Remember at the beginning I told you, you were going to be naked? Well now is the time. Take of all your clothes, and show the girls what a stud daddy I have. Show them the big monster you've been sticking in your little girl."

Jonathan tore his button up shirt open, and tossed it aside. He wasn't in great shape, but that turned the girls on even more. He looked like the dad next door. But when he pulled his underwear down, is when the girls were really impressed.

Jenna beamed proudly at her well-endowed father. Bernadette gasped at the sight of his huge member. Kara's eyes opened like saucers, and asked, "How big is that fucking rod?!"

"Ten inches, and thick. " Replied Jenna, proudly.

"So your prize is very simple daddy. These three pussies and asses that you have licked, now you are going to fuck them. We are going to lay back l, just like we were, and you will go down the line, fucking our pussies, however you want. You can fuck one of us until we cum, and then move to the next as you please. The only rule is, you don't cum, until you've at least fucked all of our pussies. You'd be taking Kara, and Bernadettes virginity, like you did mine, you know. And if you are a good boy, and you resist the urge to cum, you will get to take our anal virginity, and stick your huge cock up our tight little asses."

Jonathan's head was swimming. Was this really happening? What did he do to deserve such fortune? Why him? There were all questions Jonathan was thinking. He came to the conclusion, who cares. He was going to take advantage.

Jenna laid back down next to the other girls. They all lifted their legs, once again displaying their nubile pussies and assholes.

"We are ready for you daddy. Start anywhere you like."

Jonathan pondered the choice for a moment, and then decided. Since his little princess Jenna could already take all ten of his inches, he would build up to her, and start off slow with Bernadette and Kara. He walked over to Bernadette, her pussy already pulsing with anticipation.

"Bernadette, sweetie. Since you are a virgin, I'm going to start soft, and only give you four inches to start ok? When you get comfortable, and are ready for more, let me know, and I'll give you a few more. Don't worry if you can't take my full cock."

Bernadette's first cock, was going to be a giant one. She was nervous, and scared about the pain, but also excited. She had been dreaming about getting fucked by Jenna's dad for years, and now he was about to make that dream come true. His cock is bigger, and more beautiful than she had dreamed about. It had such a big head on it, and his shaft had a lot of visible veins. He also had big gorgeous balls, aall the girls had thought about sucking on. Bernadette braced herself as Jonathan placed his cock right up to her pussy lips. She moaned as the tip of his cock brushed her outer labia.

Bernadette was wet again, and the tip of Jonathan's cock got some of her juices on it. He was ready to penetrate this sexy young girl. He saw her brace herself, and he slowly pushed his fat cock passed her pussy lips, and into her virgin hole. Bernadette yelped in pain. He had only put in about three inches, but he had a fat cock, and it was stretching her. Jonathan pulled out, and thrust again slowly, giving her the same depth or penetration. This time she moaned with both pleasure, and pain.

Jonathan repeated his thrusts, increasing speed just slightly.

All Bernadette kept repeating was, "Yes Mr.Dupre, yes!!"

Jonathan wanted to keep fucking her until they both came, but he had two other young girls waiting to be stuffed with his cock.

"I'll be back soon Bernadette."

Jonathan took his cock out of her, and moved over to Kara, who had been fingering herself the whole time he was fucking Bernadette. She was trying to get her pussy ready for his cock, but all her fingers together, couldn't prepare her for the massive dick she was about to take. Jonathan started off by rubbing Kara's clit with his cock, making her suck her breath, and then bite her lip. If he kept doing that, she would cum in no time. Jonathan pushed his cock down to her hole, and pushed. He gave her three inches, and she already started shaking, and moaning. It hurt her a lot, and she loved it. Jonathan could see even though she was a smaller girl than Bernadette, she was taking his big cock, much easier. He decided to give her five inches, and increased his speed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck Mr.D! Fuck yeah! I've been wanting this so fucking long!"

Jonathan was loving hearing the girls be so vocal. He thought it was so hot. They loved his cock. He owned them with it.

"How does it feel to have an older man, with a big cock, stretching your your tiny, virgin pussy, Kara? Does it feel good?"

Jonathan started giving her seven inches, and pumping her faster. Kara's eyes rolled to the back of her head, as her pussy tried to handle the huge dick inside it. Her face turned red and tears ran down her face, as she tried to catch her breath. Jonathan knew she would cum soon, and he wanted to make this last as long as possible. He suddenly stopped, and pulled his cock out.

Kara gasp, and started screaming and pleading with him.

"Please don't stop! Don't ever stop fucking me, please! It feels so fucking good! I need it so fucking bad!"

"Don't worry Kara, I'll be back, and you'll be cumming on my cock."

Jonathan moved over to his daughter Jenna. She had taken her daddy's full cock, before, so he didn't need to take it easy on her. He got it in position and smiled at his daughter.

"You miss daddy's cock baby? You want me inside you again?"

Jenna could barely contain her desires. She needed her daddy's cock so bad.

"I want your cock daddy. I wish you could walk around with me sitting on your cock. I want you inside me every day."

Jonathan slid his cock in slowly, but all the way to his balls. Jenna screamed, as her daddy filled her up. He withdrew, and thrust again, this time with more force. Jenna looked at her father, and told him,

"Fuck me like an animal daddy! Don't hold back! Fucking pound me!"

Jonathan did as his little princess commanded, and began pumping her, as hard, and fast as he could, burying all ten inches of his cock in her, every time. Jenna was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"OH MY GOD! YOU ARE RIPPING ME IN TWO DADDY! DON'T STOP DADDY, PLEASE!"

Jonathan drove into his daughter with all his thrusting power, bringing her to an explosive orgasm. Jenna covered her daddy's cock with her cum. Jonathan kept fucking her, but slowly. She was shaking, unable to process the incredible pleasure her daddy was able to give her.

"That's a good girl. Now daddy wants you to start fingering your asshole, and get it prepared for my cock when I get back."

Jonathan left his exhausted daughter, to move to Kara again. Kara sat up for a moment, and dragged her finger down Jonathan's chest.

"I want you to do to me, what you did to Jenna."

Jonathan was more than happy to comply.

He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy, before putting in 5 inches of it inside Kara.

Kara was a little more prepared than the first time, and Jonathan could see that. He increased to 7 inches, and soon Kara was screaming as well. Her virgin pussy was stretched to the limit, and she wanted more.

"All of it!" was all she said.

Jonathan spammed into her balls deep. Her screams were hurting Jonathan's ears, but he loved it. He leaned over as he continued fucking her, and started sucking on her tits. She grabbed the back of his hair, holding him to her breast.

"YES! YES! GIVE ME YOUR PERFECT COCK GRANDPA JAKE! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

Jonathan realized Kara was fantasizing about fucking her grandpa, and he didn't care. It was his cock inside this young girl. She began to buck, as she neared orgasm. She arched her back, and Jonathan grabbed her by the hips, and held her as he drove his cock in her. She wrapped her legs around his back as she climaxed, screaming with ecstasy. As Jonathan withdrew his cock from her tight, hugging pussy, Kara quivered, and kept repeating, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"Shh sweetie. It's ok.You came on my cock so well. Don't worry, you'll get my cock again."

Jonathan moved over to Bernadette, who had been feverishly fingering herself since Jonathan had moved on to the other girls.

"You don't need your fingers, when you can have this."

With those words, Jonathan went balls deep, and began fucking her hard and fast. Bernadette had already been close to orgasm, and Jonathan's cock felt so painful, but so good, she was ready to gush. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled herself up. Jonathan put her legs on his shoulders, and the new position was causing his cock to hit a perfect spot deep inside Bernadette. Her guttural grunts could wake the dead. Her fat pussy lips were sucking in his cock with every thrust. Jonathan had to work hard to not cum yet. He still had three virgin asses to fuck. Bernadette's whole body began to vibrate as she came. Jonathan pulled out his cock, allowing her to spray all over his cock and stomach.

"Sorry Bernadette, but I can't wait baby girl."

Jonathan put his cock head right up to her asshole. A look of dread filled her face. Jonathan knew he had to be gentle with their assholes, and he was ok with that. He had been staring at young girls asses for a long time, and had always fantasized about sticking his cock in them. His wife wasn't into anal, and college was the last he had been able to do it. Jonathan's cock was already lubed with Bernadette's cum, so he pressed hard, and her brown asshole, swallowed his crown. Bernadette moaned in pain, and Jonathan grunted in pleasure. For the first time, he had his cock in a teens ass, and it was her first time with a cock in her ass. He would forever be her first, and he wished, best, she would ever have.

Jonathan pushed in deeper, Bernadette's anus, tightly hugging his shaft. He only put 6 inches in, and then withdrew, before thrusting in again. Her asshole was sweaty, which helped with more lubrication. This made Jonathan think about how hot it was going to be by the end of the night, when he would have the aroma of three teen girls dirty, sweaty, smelly assholes, all over his cock.

Jonathan continued his slow, methodical, fucking rhythm. Bernadette moaned with each thrust. She moved her legs around, hoping the change in body position would help with the pain. She ended up planting both feet on Jonathan's chest, prompting him to pull them up to his face, and give them a tongue bath, as he continued fucking her ass.

Jonathan was in heaven, having anal sex with Bernadette, but he didn't want to risk cumming, before getting to fuck the other two young girls' asses. He slowly withdrew his cock from Bernadette's asshole. She immediately rolled onto her side, and moved her hand back to her ass cheeks, as if inspecting for damage. Jonathan got concerned.

"You ok sweetie?"

Bernadette just nodded yes. She was in pain, but she did not regret having his cock in her ass.

Jonathan moved over to Kara, who was already reaching under her legs and spreading her ass for him.

"I'm ready for your dick up my asshole, Mr.D. Please make me cry."

That was an invitation, Jonathan was all to eager to accept. He nestled his cock between her flat ass cheeks, his head kissing her asshole. Kara braced herself.

Jonathan pushed, and put 6 inches right into Kara's anus. She screamed out in pain. She was prepared for it to hurt since he was so thick, but the pain of having her asshole stretched was intense. She wanted Jonathan to make her cry, and was going to fulfill her request. He began driving his dick rapidly into the young girls anus, never exceeding about 6 inches of penetration. With each thrust, Kara simply said, "Fuck!"

Jonathan could smell her dirty asshole as he fucked it. He enjoyed it. Soon her ass smell would join Bernadette's, on his cock.

Kara kept her eyes on Jonathan's, as he stretched her anal walls. She thought she might be able to cum being fucked this way.

Jonathan looked down on the beautiful teen, feeling like the luckiest man in the world, to have his cock in her. He grabbed her feet, and began sucking her toes, not once losing his thrusting pace. The thought of having her feet worshiped, was always of fantasy of Kara's. Now this older stud was doing it while taking her anal virginity, at the same time. She moaned even louder.

Tears were running down her face, as Jonathan pumped her ass. She squealed as she had an intense orgasm.

Jonathan took his dick out of her. "Did I make you cum Kara?"

"You did Mr.D. you have a magic cock."

Jonathan smiled at her, and then turned for the grand prize, his daughter Jenna. Her flexibility had allowed her to put her ankles behind her head, leaving her asshole as exposed as it could be. This would give Jonathan maximum ramming capability, as he could thrust down fully, unencumbered.

"I'm ready for your cock daddy. Make me your fuck toy, and fuck my filthy asshole."

Jonathan bent down and kissed his daughter on the lips. He pulled her as far to the edge of the bed as he could, and aimed his cock downward. He told Jenna he loved her, and then slowly put his cock in her ass, inch by inch, until all ten was in. Jenna's mouth was open, like she was trying to speak, but no words came out. Jonathan withdrew, and thrust again slowly. He kept the rhythm, each time giving her all 10 inches. He did know how such a tiny girl could take it, but she did. She was finally able to scream some words out.

"Daddy, please fuck my ass hard! Fucking pound my asshole until you tear it apart! Now daddy, please!"

Jonathan worried about the damage he could cause her, but he obliged. He began driving into her harder, and faster, increasing both until finally he was ramming her asshole as hard, and fast as he could. Jonathan was grunting, and he knew he was about to cum. Jenna was sobbing, but begging her daddy not to stop.

"I'm about to cum little princess! Daddy is going to fucking cum!"

"Don't pull out daddy! Don't you fucking do it! Cum in my ass! Cum in your little girl's asshole!"

Those words tipped Jonathan over the edge, and rope after rope of his daddy cum, filled his daughter's anus. He felt like he came for 30 seconds straight. Like he came more than ever. After his last cum stream came out, he pulled his cock out of his daughter's ass, and stumbled back exhausted. He looked down at his daughter, with her cum filled asshole, and thanked her for letting him fuck her ass.

"Thank you daddy! That was incredible! Thank you for cumming in my asshole. I can feel your cum dripping out now. I'd hate to waste it."

Jenna looked over at her two, spent friends.

"Girls, it's snack time."

Bernadette and Kara got up, and each sat down on the bed, on either side of Jenna. They both leaned over, and began licking up the cum oozing out of Jenna's asshole. They both then took turns, licking Jenna's asshole, and sucking up the last of Jonathan's cum. Once they were done, all the girls sat up and looked at Jonathan, flashing devilish smiles. Jenna was they only one to speak.

"So daddy, aren't you glad you played the game?"

To be continued...

12