Little Red

Story Info
An experience of a life time.
2.2k words
4.57
25.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time publishing and writing here. Hope you all enjoy it!

*****************

The decaying leaves crunched beneath her boots as she made her way deeper into the forest, her heart beating furiously against her rib cage. The cold air rippled through her blood-red cloak as her sharp hazel eyes scanned the trees around her. The breaking of a twig sounded loud to her alerted ears, making the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. Twirling around, she looked for the source of the sound and found only emptiness. The elders of the village had forbidden anyone from entering the forest that encased the landscape and she had prayed to the gods that Nathaniel the Tattletale hadn't followed her. Pulling her cloak around her, she stepped further among the trees, the evening's moon no longer peeking through the dense canopy above.

"Little red, little red."

She halted at the gruff inhuman voice, her breath shaky in the later autumn air. Pushing the hood of the cloak off her head, she turned toward the source, her brown curls twisting in the light wind. A dark beast of a creature stood between two trees, nearly seven feet tall with a broad chest and firm shoulders. The Elders called them demons, but she never saw him that way. Gray and white fur covered his body from head to foot with torn cloth pants that hung loosely about his hips. A long tail that reached his ankles twitched behind him as he stared at her curiously through amber eyes. His eyes held an expression that she had never seen on a human before. The look was a combination of hunger and what she couldn't only guess was lust.

"I-I..." she stammered. This is crazy! Her mind screamed at her as she took a step back when he began to approach her slowly.

"You have been considering my offer, haven't you, little red," he said slyly, displaying a sharp grin that made her breath catch.

He used the same nickname the village gave her from a cloak she made three winters ago during a blizzard so that she wouldn't die from the cold. Their relationship wasn't new, but the journey she was about to take would be. They had met during the spring, at the forest's edge as she had picked berries for the spring banquet. Unbeknownst to her, she had moved too close to the female bore and her offspring and this creature saved her but killed the beast before it could tear into her intestines. Despite the Elders' ruling, she had ventured into the forest to find the creature to thank him for saving her. Since then, she entered the forest on numerous occasions, wondering if this was the trip that would get her caught and lashed as punishment. Last they spoke, he offered her a new experience, one he claimed she wouldn't forget and would crave from him in the future. She had fought the idea, but as the days grew shorter, she became curious. The Village Harvest would be approaching soon, a time in her village that eligible males would search for a woman to warm their beds through winter, and to continue the bloodlines that created them. But that was not what she wanted.

Bowing her head and looking at him through her hooded lashes, she slowly nodded before casting her eyes toward the ground. He was in front of her now, tilting her chin upwards with his massive paw-like hands, forcing her to look at him. His amber eyes were sharp and almost terrifying, a low rumble sounding from his chest.

"On your knees, little red."

Before she could form a thought more about what she was getting herself into, she knelt in front of him, excitement blossoming through her body. Towering above her, he appreciated the view that presented itself to him. The tops of her breasts strained against her laced bodice and he raised his hand to trace along their soft swell, causing her to shudder slightly at his touch. She opened her eyes to find his groin before her, full and straining against the fabric of his pants. Reaching forward tentatively, she began to unlace him, pulling his pants down to reveal an organ she had seen before but never on such a creature. Sex was something she wasn't unknown to, having taken lovers in the past, some of which often returned to her bed, but this....this was different. He was long as he was thick, a wave of worry washed over her, would it fit? It was pale blushed pink with a small curve at the tip, but a bulbous knot gathered near his base before his scrotum, which was covered in fur the same color as the rest of him.

She took his shaft in her hand, stroking upward from the knot, running her fist over the sensitive tip. A growl emanated deep within him as his body stiffened at the delicate touch. He wrapped his hand in her curls as she leaned forward on her knees to take his large cock into her mouth, her tongue quickly encircling him. She let out an odd sound when she realized she couldn't fit his length down her throat. He began to slowly move in and out of her mouth, his head thrown back slightly in the thralls of pleasure while she traced his unique shape with her tongue, exploring the difference between man and beast. Choking on her own saliva and his cock, her lungs cried out for air while she fought to lick every inch of him she could reach. Raising her left hand she cupped his heavy sack, rolling them in her hand and squeezing them gently. She used her right hand to pull back her skirts, touching herself in her most sensitive place. She let out a low moan upon discovering how damp her pussy was, greedily accepting her fingers while they danced around her swollen clit and entrance.

The speed of his thrusts quickened and he placed his other hand on her head, fucking her mouth until she let out an exasperated noise. To steady herself, she placed her hands on his thighs, bunching her fingers in his soft fur. Air became a luxury as he thrust down her throat, saliva dripping down her chin to splatter across the top of her breasts, running between them. Feeling as if she was going to pass out, she gasped for air as he withdrew from her throat, smearing her saliva across her cheek. The look he gave her made her shudder in excitement and she felt her eager pussy throb in agreeance. She panted and gasped for breath as he withdrew from her lips, his cock glistening with her saliva.

"On your back," he demanded, which she quickly complied, her body shaking from the adrenalin and desire. In one expert swipe of his nail, he tore through her shirt, severing the ties of her bodice. Her breasts were now exposed to the autumn air and her nipples hardened at his touch. Despite having larger than human-sized hands, her breasts seemed to fit perfectly in his grasp. Rough pad-like fingers brushed across each pink nipple and the feeling made her arch them into his touch, begging for more. It wasn't uncomfortable, not unlike that of a farmer who had been laboring in the fields for a few years, but the sensation was also unique and her hands crumpled her skirts in pleasure, fighting desperately not to touch her throbbing clit. Fervently he licked each nipple with his rough tongue before taking each peak into his mouth, piercing her flesh with his sharp teeth. She let out a surprised squeal and her eyes flew up, watching him. Due to his nature, biting her was unavoidable, but he fought to control how deep his teeth went into her pale breast, and how hard he bit into her. Seeing that control waver turned her on in ways she never expected, reminding her that he was indeed a dangerous creature, someone to respect and revere. He flicked his tongue over the marks of his teeth, sending both pain and pleasure coursing through her body. Pulling up her skirts, his hand went between her legs, the rough pad moving across her sensitive clit. Chuckling, he slid a thick finger into her, watching her gasp and arch her back and she clung to him.

"For someone who tried to deny me, your body is eager to accept me," he whispered huskily by her ear, nipping her shoulder and running his teeth down the side of her neck. She could only groan in response, his finger flittering over the bundle of nerves inside her, stretching her opening past that of any human cock she had experienced.

Can I truly take him? She quickly thought, fear enveloping her as her body coated his finger in excitement. Pulling his middle finger out of her depths, he tested her resistance by pushing both his second and third fingers into her. She let out a cry of pain, but soon it disappeared while he rubbed her clit with his padded thumb. She realized that he was trying to prepare her for his size and she appreciated his efforts. The fur on his arm and torso brushed the inside of her thigh and she found that she rather liked its silky touch, adding to the eroticism of her senses. She wanted to know what that body felt like on top of her, thrusting deep within. How the fur would feel as it caressed her sensitive nipples. She felt her body struggle to accept the digits in its tight embrace as he began to pump his fingers into her, slowly and steadily at first before picking a quick rhythm, curling upwards to hit the nerves that brought her orgasm closer and closer to the surface. Then suddenly he stopped, withdrawing his fingers at the height of her pending orgasm. She growled in frustration when she opened her eyes to protest, but the wolfish grin he gave told her he knew very well that she had been close.

Kissing was not something one could do with a creature such as he, but he attempted in his own way, nuzzling her cheek and neck as placed himself on top of her body. He was heavy while still placing the majority of his weight on his knees and arms so as not to crush the fragile women beneath him. He rubbed his erected member against her opening, knowing full well that if he surged forward, there would be no going back for either of them. He had promised her an experience that she would crave, and technically he had already done that, but he wanted more of her and he opened she felt the same. He raised his large amber eyes at her and chuckled at her expression. Impatience and eagerness. Using her wetness, he coated as much of his length as he could before he slowly began to push into her depths, entering her with an inhuman sound emanating from his chest.

Despite him trying to prepare her, she still winced in pain as he stretched her internally past the point of any lover. He moved slowly at first until her body accepted him without much resistance, pulling out before forcing himself deeply, his cock hitting the end of her tunnel. She spread her legs further apart, gripping his biceps, to make more room for him as he began to create a rhythm within her body. He looked upon the human beneath him, her eyes closed, hair coated in leaves and dirt, her body flushed with pleasure He had longed for this moment since she came back to him that spring, but only offered it to her when he felt she was ready, and now she was his. She was tiny compared to him, but he found no problem sliding into her, her orgasm accepting him further into her. He nipped at her breasts and neck, sometimes creating little pinpricks of blood that he greedily lapped up. She made no motions to stop him as she road another orgasm, writhing around him. She dug her fingers deep into his fur, gripping it as if her life depended on his body.

How he craved her touch, how it brought him happiness and pleasure to watch her. Panting, she opened her hazel eyes and he saw desire mixed with need. Need for more, need for him. He slid his arms under her back, raising her up while he switched positions effortlessly, placing her above him with her hands firmly planted on his chest. Her breasts bounced with her efforts until he cupped one in his hand, accepting its invitation for touch. She noticed not the cold of the night, his body temperature rising and keeping them warm and she moved above him Her moans competed with the noises of the night, her body sliding over him. Believing himself close, he placed his hands on her hips, forcing her body downwards into his thrust. Pressure pushed past her entrance as she felt his knot enter her body before warm flooded through her, a cry escaping his throat. His cock twitched deep within her, spilling his seed into her and she briefly questioned if he could impregnate her. Panting, she looked down at the spent creature and realized she didn't care if he could. She was his now.