Little Red Ch. 06

Story Info
It had been a total of 3 months since Drew had died.
4.9k words
4.7
18.1k
27

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a total of 3 months since Drew had died. Already I felt free and normal like a woman should. There were moments I felt bad for not mourning over his death like a partner should. But then again I wasn't his partner, more like his punching bag. I rolled over tucking my fluff cover under my head for more support. Facing the powder blue wall in my new apartment Manny and Markus had helped me move into.

Thinking about how over time both men had started to behave more restricted and weird in my presence. How even Manny wasn't as loud and dramatic, even Markus's usual demeanor had changed. His frame more serious and ridged around me, I barely saw him in a relaxed state anymore, not even in the comfort of his study. Still my body didn't seem to care, at all; my dreams would make my body feel as if it were reality when I would lay in bed asleep. I'd wake up to find my hand clutching myself through the fabric of my panties.

I kept thinking as I continued to blankly stare, why are they acting so weird? What was that wolf doing there every time something happened with Drew? Was it protecting me, or stalking me for its own feeding and pleasure? I thought to myself continuing to think about how Markus's eyes would glow just like the wolf's. I remember them so vividly from that night, chuckling to myself when the thought of Markus being the wolf crossed my mind then suddenly stopped when it all fell together. The eyes, the threat about eating his heart and how not only did the police find parts of his body disassembled across the room but his heart gone. How every full moon Markus would give me the day off. Like today, laughing again and sitting up I shook the silly thoughts out of my head.

"Werewolf's aren't real Trisha..." I have to stop watching those late night horror movies. Pulling the covers off my legs and letting my feet make contact with the cold wooden floor I jerked them back up in reaction then settled them slowly back down wishing I had Markus's hot hands to warm them up again. 'Why was he always hot? I've never seen him break a sweat'. I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of crisp water from the fridge running my thumb around the rim of the glass freezing mid way when I heard my door creek open. I slowly sat down the glass and pulled out a knife from its holder. No one had keys to my apartment so my head raced straight to the assumption of someone breaking in. I tip toed my way through the hall stopping at the edge of the opening to the living room.

Peaking around the corner I saw Markus twinkle his finger tips back at me and smile, I sighed out loud and stepped out from behind the wall letting the knife fall to my side in relief.

"What in the hell Markus, you scared the shit out of me... how did you get in anyway?" he smiled at me again raising his eyebrows before saying.

"The lady at the front desk has a thing for tall, dark and handsome, charming her with my English accent she gave me your key with no questions asked" pouting his lips while narrowing his eyes to give me his best smoldering face. I laughed and crossed the room making my way over to him noticing how much warmer the air was around him, like he radiated heat through his skin.

"Why are you here? Is something up?" cranking my head up to smile at him my 5 foot frame not helping at all, his body towering over mine, I bet I could suck it standing up on my head. I whispered "Oh my gosh, stop it". I clasped my hands over my ears and shook my head. Markus cranked his head to the side asking me what was wrong with his eyes I shook my head back and forth in response and motioned for him to continue.

"Well Manny's sick and I need you there for dinner, he told me that he didn't want you there for this and that, you know stupid reasons," waving his hand to dismiss it, "and how he'd suck it up and come in and that's when I told him I'd find something to eat for myself so he could just stay home... but, I lied and so now I'm here!" a corny smile popping up across his face as he finished his reasoning in a speedy breath making me giggle. He was acting so weird today, better than usual and all I could do was wonder why. "But it's a full moon" I said informatively as I softly poked him in the shoulder and smiled, I watched his face become serious and firm, his eyes narrowed again.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" he took a step closer to me, my past instincts telling me to step back.

"Well... it's just that I've noticed you and Manny always kick me out or tell me to stay home on the night of a full moon" remembering my accusation I had made about him earlier and how I was starting to reconsider them from his now dominant stance and his suspicious eyes searching through mine. "Plus you're acting weird..." I added timidly. He stepped back and softened his expression.

Smiling softly he grabbed my hand lightly and gave it a squeeze, "Just for this one full moon then?" he laughed softly, "now come on? Do I look like the type of man that can cook to you?" I laughed telling him I needed to change and punched him in the shoulder playfully. Noticing how he didn't move an inch, smiling back down at me as I walked away. Once out he greeted me with an out reached hand then once in range he wrapped his hand around my waist his giant rough body and palms making me look smaller and more fragile than I already did, and led me out the door to go to his place.

"Markus?" I looked over at him from the passenger seat.

"Yes?" he peaked over at me quickly giving me a nice smile as he made the turn at a light.

"Why do you and Manny kick me out every full moon?" his face became stern and more concentrated.

"Maybe its cause it's a full moon, you know? Weird things always happen on the full moon so they say, maybe that's just our weird thing?" he smiled again twisting his hand impatiently around the steering wheel.

"Markus?" I called his name in question once again.

"Yes Patricia?" pulling to a holt in front of our last light before hitting the forest surrounded road to his house.

"What about all the other things that only seem to point back to you when I think about them?" I bit the inside of my lip a little worried at what the answer would soon be.

"Like what" He said blankly, in a way that I could tell he was not asking. I took a heavy breath trying to calm my nerves, why was I so spazzy anyhow? They were just questions.

"Like when you told me that if Drew ever hurt me again you'd have his heart for dinner, and when they examined his body the heart was missing, and your eyes they're not just a light shade of brown or hazel, they glow." We came to a stop in the wide gravel parking lot I grabbed at him not noticing that my hand had landed on his upper leg, he took in a sharp breath letting it flare out through his nose and then clenched his jawbone but I continued. "And your hot, why are you always so hot?" I paused and let out a nervous laugh "earlier when I was in bed I thought about you being a werewolf" I laughed once more not noticing that his eyes were wide in shock and he was ogling at me in awe. "But I think that that was just because the night before I was watching all those super natural movies on the Sci-fi channel but then on the way here I thought about how maybe you could have trained that wolf and-" he cut me off.

"You ask so many questions then give yourself a thousand answers to them, kind of like a child. But I know nothing of Drew's death other than what you have informed Manny and I of" his mouth tightened again then he smiled lightly to let me know not to take it as an insult and got out of the car walking around to my side and helping me out. I took that as a clue to shut my mouth about it, I let him lead me in through the door way and to the kitchen. The island counter was already covered with uncooked veggies and thawing meats. He turned on some music and poured us glasses of wine as we helped each other prepare the dinner, soon forgetting our little miscommunication from earlier. I watched him basically inhale three plates of the meat and laughed as he slowly ate and grimaced at the veggies I had made sure to place around it after witnessing him pick and go through the first plate.

"Let's dance!" he said smiling as he jumped up out of the chair about to pull me into a fast spin before the upbeat song was replaced with a slow ballet. Just my luck I thought, I felt like I was in high school again when I felt my knees wobble as he pulled me into his strong hold and began to rock with me back and forth. His long arms stretching down and resting on the small of my back as my head lay a little above his belly button. It may have looked awkward to others, but we were the only ones there, and it felt perfect. I yelped out in surprise as he picked me up off the floor and spun me around laughing as he twirled us all the way into the living room giggling as we landed on the couch. Positioning our bodies on the couch so my back would be facing him Markus pulled me into his chest, resting his head on my shoulder and inhaling while rocking our upper bodies back and forth.

"You're so good to me, well a good person over all, but I've never had good in my life" I whispered. Pulling his already tight arms harder around me, my breasts rising as his forearms squeezed my rib cage. Then I felt his nose trace and rub a spot behind my ear his lips softly replacing it before moving to a new spot under my jaw feeling the very tip of his tongue sneak through his lips and onto the bottom of my earlobe.

"Anytime" he whispered tenderly adding more suction to his soft kisses with every new plant. Not realizing I was starting to help the sounds of his smooching by filling the room with soft sighs and moans. I felt his right arm drop and squeeze, trailing its way up my thigh. My dress protesting as he got higher, his kisses now passionate sucking and nibbling.

Jerking my dress up to my waist I moaned out surprised and turned on at the same time by his strength and how quickly his huge hand was grasping all of me, taking all four of his fingers and tracing them up and down my sopping wet lips through my panties. My legs instantly fell open my body awakening after months of being tucked away, my urgent moans pouring out helplessly and louder than necessary as I felt his hand slip into my panties and his finger tip circle my clit. My hips began to buck slowly with his rhythm and motions, my juices secreting out into his hand, his free hand slipping into my bra, softly cupping and squeezing my breast. His lips kissing and licking all over my neck and collar bone making my head roll back on his shoulder.

"Markus... don't stop." My heavy breaths wiping past his ear, my arm reached back to let my fingers find paths through his hair and grab hold. I could feel his shaft emerging through his pants and pulsing against my spine I could tell he was large, 10 inches at least. I moaned as he pulled me against him hard and snarled in my ear the sensations of a close orgasm balling its way around my body my limbs starting to shake. "You know the truth, don't be scared of me Patricia" He whispered into my ear, too delirious to know what he meant I shook my head quickly and replied in agreement.

"I won't be... I pro... I pro- ahhhhhhhh!!" my orgasm drowning me in ecstasy as his thick finger made contact with my walls my lips clamping and releasing, my joints jerking as I came.

"Cum for me beautiful" he cooed gently while his finger still worked leisurely inside me, his left arm firmly holding me down as my body flopped like a fish out of water. My mind swimming in pleasure and confusion, was it the wine that had us act up like this? Maybe it was the moon like he'd mentioned earlier? Was it so hard for a man to just want me, a low self esteemed woman with a battered past. The orgasm subsided bringing me back to reality and my insecurities about his attraction towards me once again setting in. I jerked his hand regretfully out of me and jumped up from his arm his throat grunting in objection. His arms stretched out long and grabbed at me tugging me back into his firm hold I pushed softly "We can't do this right now, it's not right with everything that's going on." His lips not giving a care to the statement, making their way up my dress I could hear him repeatedly taking in strong breaths of my scent to fill up his lungs as he got closer I pressed at him once again "Markus please..." I could feel him stop but continue to kiss my inner thigh.

"What happened to the girl who wanted me to take her against the book case" he trailed off then started back up "let me make you feel like a woman... Patricia..." dragging out his words so his breath would tickle its way up my skin then grasped at it with his teeth. "I don't know, and I wish she was back right now but she's not and I don't know why. Just please take me home?" his hands gripped my waist as his head came up to rest on my stomach as he let out a loud frustrated roar into my belly, tugging at my panties through my dress shaking his upset head quickly back and forth.

"Just a taste..." his teeth greedily grasped at my dress and pulled, tearing a tiny hole in the fabric, his hands squeezing my ass over and over pulling me on him.

"Markus..." I lifted up his head "please, I'll owe you, I need to get home my boss will kill me if I'm late" I smiled down at him and cracked my neck up as I watched him smile back reluctantly and headed towards the door running his hands through his hair and breathing out heavily. We arrived at the apartments in silence I could feel him looking at me as I felt his hand reach over and take mine into his.

"May I have a kiss ma'am?" his southern imitation making me burst into laughter shattering the silence in the car. I smiled genuinely and leaned in, his lips meeting mine gently but quickly becoming famished for more my mouth letting out a moan into his when his large tongue broke into my mouth and slithered around at the back of my throat. The feeling making my fingers and toes tingle, his hand sliding around my back and pulling my chest into his I could feel his grip tighten around me and I knew then I had to push away. I reached back and swung the door open swiftly sliding out.

"No no no no" his words coming out in a hurry wanting me back in the car.

"Goodnight Markus" I whispered and closed the door to the car, hearing the horn to the car honk while I quickly made my way through the lobby and to the elevator. Where was that Patricia in the study that afternoon? I thought on my way up to my apartment.

Once back into the apartment my body was immediately upset with me why couldn't you have just let him have you? There was no reason to leave, you were just scared. "Scared of what? I'm not scared?" I said talking back to myself on the living room couch. Scared that you'd end up in the same situation you did before... "But Markus isn't like that" Then why did you leave? I was stuck, my mind not yet able to come up with an answer for a question I had asked my own self. I lay down lazily on the couch the silence ringing in my ears... Maybe it was because Drew was your first and only, you've never been with another man have you? And... and when he touched you... the way he touched you... "It felt perfect. I've never had perfect before and when I got a feeling of what it was like I got..." Scared, who knew that something so frightening and new could give you the best feelings in life. I cranked my head towards the door, 'Go back' my mind whispered to me 'you promised him you wouldn't be afraid, go back Patricia.'

I jumped up from the couch snatching my keys with my purse and ran for the elevator doors. They dinged upon reaching the first floor and there he was, still in his car like he knew I was coming back and had been waiting the whole time. Those yellow glowing eyes I was used to now replaced by a smoldering dark golden brown, I saw him lean in to start the car as the head lights flashed on with it. I hadn't even noticed I was moving until I felt my hand push at the glass door and I felt the breeze raise a strain of my hair to tickle my chin. I moved toward the car putting my keys in my purse, the pit in my stomach coming back but my legs didn't slow up at all. I slid into the car, I could feel his eyes watching me the whole time I was settling in I pulled the seat belt across my chest and clicked it in, and then I felt his lips indulging me into one of his passionate kisses.

We drove all the way back to his house once again but in a heated silence, our hands resting between each others thighs to smother the sexual tension until the time were right. Coming around to escort me out once more from the car and up the porch steps, he followed so closely. His body heat scorching my back I could feel his breath flowing down onto the top of my head our steps slow and deliberate making sure not to trip on one another. I could feel him growing harder with every step, while my soaked panties retained what it could. "My room" his voice deeply said above me as I continued on past the guest bedroom where I had slept a couple weeks after Drew had pasted. We made our way to the doubled door entrance my eye's anxious to see his room for the first time. I grabbed at the silver handle and twisted then felt his hand settle on top of mine before I pushed the door open while he supported the weight of his body against the other door.

"You know little red, for you to accuse me of being a were wolf don't you think running off from me after getting me all cranked up like that would be dangerous? Because the thing about use werewolves is... we like the hunt more than the kill" I felt him smile jokingly against my ear I smiled back to myself and decided to play along. I turned around and grabbed at the back of his neck pulling him down while I stretched onto my tippy toes to meet his ear

"Well now's the chance you've been waiting on."

"And what's that?" he said back

"To eat all of the goodies in my basket," I let out a hot breath and I felt his arm wrap under my ass and pull me closer, I gripped his hair tightly in my palm then I continued "And then show me what it's like to be ripped to shreds by such a big... bad wolf" and in a blur we were in his room with the doors closed. My head cupped in his hands while he kissed me to the point of no breath. His tongue licking out at my bottom lip every now and then before pulling my face back to his. I could feel his hands fall down and start to aimlessly wonder, clueless on were to squeeze first. I heard the tearing of fabric and began to realize that it was my dress feeling it land by my feet I broke the kiss and giggled.

"Hey I liked that dress" and before I could finish he did the same to my bra and panties my heart pumping with his. He slowly backed away and removed his shirt to reveal his chiseled body already starting to shine with sweat then he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants he stopped swallowing me with his eyes from head to toe. That's when I realized he's the only other man that has seen me like this, who has ever looked at me like that. My sexual confidence becoming replaced by timid feelings again, my head began to fall down to look at the floor. I could hear him coming back towards me then his arm wrapped under me again scooping me into the air and over his head, his palms and fingers a chair for my ass while his thumbs pushed at my drenched pouty lips to reveal my un worked essence.

"Since you want to look down I guess I'll have to look up" his heated breath evaporating my liquids turning it into sweet steam and landing on his lips, his eyes reconnected with mine as his tongue and lips made contact with my entrance.

"Oh!" my mouth exclaimed out as I felt his tongue swirl and swivel its way inside me dancing around my walls my body gyrating and bucking wildly in mid air his hands held strong as my body weakened. My hands shaking and patting all around looking for something to grab hold of. Finally landing in his hair all the while our eye's never left each other holding me in a pleasured trance. His heavy breath tickling the tip of my exposed clit while his tongue continued to flow its way in and out of me. Stretching my walls open when he'd unfold it inside, my knees bent up by my chest but still spread my pelvis began to buck even faster than it already was. I could feel the muscles in my stomach locking up and releasing me, the soles of my feet going numb and white from my curled toes. Markus knew I was close just as I did his growls of encouragement shaking my lips and clit finally sending me over the edge.

12