Little Red Hood - Lesbian Lust

Story Info
A Paranormal Fairy Tale continues with lesbian incest.
5.1k words
4.26
5.3k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brokoli
brokoli
41 Followers

A Paranormal Fairy Tale

The wood is a magical place; it is a place where people are meeting in different ways and getting into the right mood for a night full of lust and sin. And the witch knew, when she came out of her small hut in the middle of the forest, that her daughter, a little blonde girl in a red hoodie, would find the way to her Grandmother, a woman who lived on the edge of the same wood, close to the capital of the kingdom in which they lived. But the mother, for once, could not leave her brew, as the mixture for this specific night needed the utmost concentration and preparation.

She put a spell on a man to bring her the right ingredients; she was sure, the old witch thought, that tonight was the proper night, the night her little daughter would enter a life of her own and become a woman in the most exquisite ways. She knew Little Red was on her way to her Grandma, the old slut that she was, the girl was bound to find her way to sin, it was the magic of the wood. And so, it came as a surprise that it was not just a little blonde girl who came up the small pathway towards her hut but an old friend of hers. That was the wolf. What Red's mother doesn't know is that horny Red -her daughter - already has some fun with the wolf and her own Grannie in the meantime...

A tale for adults

There once was a little red hoodie - a short skirt, red in color, the material is soft and smooth. A beautiful little girl was wearing it; the girl had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a fantastic figure. Her legs were long and strong, her buttocks were firm and round, her waist was tiny, and her breasts were the largest and nicest anyone could wish for. And because it was cold, she put on high leather boots but needed to manage not to wear anything else under her mini skirt. The cold wind softly went over her shaved pussy. She started her journey down the path to the village. There was no other place she could go, for it was the place her Grannie was staying in, and it was there her Mom had instructed her to bring the medicine.

But that is not all her Mom has instructed her to bring to Granny's. Because Granny liked to have fun. And the last time the mommy met her Granny, it was the hottest sex of her life. So the, little Red was also bringing the Granny a pussy pump for the next hot sex session, as it is not a common thing in her small town, and mommy wants Grannie to enjoy her little red hooded daughter the most possible. And the best part of it, was her mommy was thinking of giving herself to the little girl, as it has been a while since Red tasted the pussy juices of her Mom.

Red's mother, however, had to leave her little daughter and the pussy pump with her Grandmother alone, but betting Red will do her job right, the way Granny likes it, the way she likes it. Granny would take good care of Red, and if there is anything that needs to be taken care of, Red's pussy, the juicy one that Granny can't get enough of.

When little red hoodie knocked on her Grannie's door, the old lady came to her with open arms. She had the largest tits Red ever saw in her young life. They were enormous but saggy and no longer hard as stone, topped with nipples that looked like the rarest candies and delicious. Her pussy was always open and always wet. Granny liked to wear no panties or bra. The little girl could only stare.

And when Red had a chance to examine Granny, she noticed that her skin was covered in scars. "Granny, good to see you. I'm sorry to surprise you so you couldn't dress up. What are the scars on your back?" Red asked her Grandma. The answer came with a giggle: "That's where the big bad wolf used me last week. I have his spanking mark all over me." Granny turned around to show little Red hoodie her buttocks and a huge tail plug inside it. Red gulped as the wolf she saw in the woods on her way here was so scary and massive. Granny saw Red's scared expression, and she decided to lighten up the mood, telling her a story:

"Little girl, it happened like this. Let's call the story "The Big Wolf on Grandma's Secret" because it was all so naughty I didn't have a chance to tell it to you or your Mom. It was a normal evening; the sun had just set down when I saw a big dark shadow on the ground in front of me. A moment later, that big shadow transformed into a huge wolf. I was frightened because I knew it was not the big bad wolf but the biggest bad wolf. The wolf's fur was thick and fluffy. I wanted to touch him and run my fingers through his fur, but the big wolf had other ideas in his head. And what ideas were they? I thought I was about to get eaten by this huge predator. The big wolf lifted me with his snout; his teeth touched me and gave me goosebumps. His nose was warm and wet, and I felt the animal lust radiating from the huge beast. He licked my cunt, and oh girl, I was wet as never before, and it was not because his long tongue was exploring every part of me."

"His tongue went inside me so deep; it felt as if the wolf was preparing my cunt for something big and massive, and oh, what was it. Did you know how wolves mate? They have not only big cocks but a knot as well, a part of their cock that makes it swell up inside of you. The big bad wolf used the same technique on me, except it wasn't his cock in my cunt." Granny showed Red the tail plug in her butt and wagged it. "oh wow, he made you wear this? Mom gave me something for you, too!" The little girl showed her Grandmother the pussy pump she had with her, "Oh, you brought a pussy pump from your Mom. She knew I can't resist your tight, sweet, hairless little cunt and its juicy insides. After our first adventure with the wolf (see "A Twisted Tale" story), I'm dreaming day and night about our orgy when he fucked both of us, and you fistfucked me, and the big wolf came deep inside of you. So what's the pussy pump for, sweetheart? Are you planning to make me cum until I can't feel my cunt anymore?"

Granny was already getting wet just by the thought of a long sex session with Red, "Let's get naked, and we'll take care of the pussy pump together," said her Granny, already getting her clothes off. "That is the best idea ever," Red thought to herself and started undressing too, which was not a lot because, as always, she just had the red cape, the miniskirt, and nothing to cover her tight little shaved pussy and firm round butt. Her legs were long and strong, and she wanted the Granny to admire her long neck, her sexy waist, and those boobs, they were not as large and saggy as the Granny's, but still the perfect tits of a horny 25years old.

"Before we start, you told me you want to teach me something about being a good slut; we should watch a movie you have mentioned and want to show me," said Red Hoodie, but she knew that Granny won't waste time and the moment the movie will start, Grannie's cunt will be on her face, and the big dildo will be deep inside the Red's pussy. "oh, that movie! Of course, let's find it on the server and watch it. I promise you will get horny like hell. Just make sure you keep your cunt open, my tongue won't wait long to fuck you. We'll play a game; we both can't touch ourselves while the movie is on, only our tongues and fingers, if we do, I will spank that little butt of yours." "Oh, Grandma... yes!"

The movie - movie star Grandma; other persons: Grandpa and his friends, and the wolf - starts with Grannie sitting naked in a chair in a dark room. The lights are dim, and her grandpa comes into the room and sits in front of her. She gets off the chair, and both sit down. The Granny kisses him, and they start French kissing; his tongue plays with her lips, and hers enters his mouth. Their kisses are getting more and more intense. She pulls back his shirt to suck and nibble his neck; The movie was taken a while ago, but Granny and her husband were already in their sixties then, and the grandpa has some grey hairs in his beard. However, he is still a fine, attractive man, a very sexy one for his age, the one who would fuck the hottest girls half of his age if he had the chance. He put a finger into Granny's cunt, and the camera zoomed in for a close-up of his wet hand. Grannie moaned as she kissed and licked her grandpa, she couldn't resist sucking and playing with his cock, as his wife did for so many years. But they were both not very happy with her for not being able to get her man fully hard for some. So the next entered the movie scene, the wolf, the one with whom the Grandmother had a lot of fun in a threesome with a hot young slut called Red in their previous story "A Twisted Tale" but that was still in the future...

As soon as Granny saw him, she turned to him and let him grab her enormous boobs. The two started to suck the Granny's nipples. One of them sat under her so that his head was at her breast height. The wolf's cock was growing and moving out of his place, we could see his big balls. Granny was touching as his dick was in her mouth, sucking him so hard that his whole body started to move like a wave. Another wolf entered the movie, too, and started licking Granny's pussy and anus at the same time.

"Oh my god Granny," said Little Red watching the movie and getting hot, her cunt started dripping. But she followed the rule. "two wolves, Grannie and Grandpa? You slut you are", she said to her Grandma. "mmmmhhhmmmhh," and Red continued, "I wish you could take that big cock deep into your pussy. Please stop the movie, I need to pee first, and then we can continue to watch" Red left for the toilet, but her pussy was wet like hell already; she had to take a deep breath, or she would have a hot orgasm without the pussy pump and with it she is certain to cum. She peed and didn't clean up to avoid touching her pussy otherwise, she would have violated the rule they gave themself during watching the movie. "Let's see how you two manage that."

The scene continued, and they switched to 69; both wolves started sucking Granny's pussy while she was sucking both cocks. "Oh my god," says Red, "but where is Grandpa?" They show him behind Grandma's back. He was already on his knees, ready to penetrate her, his dick is long, but it doesn't look very thick and is getting smaller with the years. So, he will leave that part to the wolves and continue moving his hand slowly into Granny's pussy, and Granny is taking his whole fist inside her wet hole. The movie got hotter and hotter for Red, her nipples were hard as never before, and her cunt was wet and dripping on the sofa. The

Grandpa starts fucking the Grannie in her pussy with his fist. She is still sucking both the cocks of the wolves, who are both dripping. Granny has her legs wide open as Grandpa fucks her with his fist in her cunt, and she is taking more of his fist into her sloppy hole, making Red jealous that her own pussy can't take a whole hand inside her, but that's something Red hopes to achieve as the little slut that she is, with her grandmas help. "Oh my God, oh my god. What a movie. I didn't know you were that hot, Grannie."

"And there's more," Grannie says. In the movie, she started sucking the cock of the wolf and at the same time masturbating the other wolf with her hand while Grandpa was fucking her pussy with his fist. They switched, and now both wolves fucked Granny in her mouth. They changed again, and one of the wolves tried to push his cock in her ass. Granny stopped him. "You have to make me wet and loose enough. Try with the tongue." He started licking her anus, pushing his long wolf tongue into it as he could push a whole hand into her butt. They were now fucking her like a toy. One wolf fucked her ass. Grandpa fucked her cunt with his fist, and the other wolf tried to push his cock, including the knot inside her mouth.

Red started touching herself. "No, don't touch yourself." The movie stopped, "I'm so wet Granny, oh my god, please show me how it felt when he pushed that knot inside your mouth." "I'll show you something better." The Granny turned back the movie.

Grandpa and both wolves were now fucking the Granny's holes at the same time. The wolves fucked her from both sides; they tried to push the whole cock and the knot in her butt and her mouth, all at the same time, while Grandpa had his fist in her. One of the wolves was trying to fuck Grannie in the mouth but stopped as her throat couldn't take any more of his cock and his knot.

"Oh, God," says Red. Granny kissed her on the mouth, pushing her tongue into her mouth, kissing her with so much lust. Grannie stood up and spread her legs, showing Red her big and saggy tits and her open cunt. "You see, my granddaughter, I can take a fist or a knot easily" She pushed her pussy hard against Red's mouth, and Red started eating her Grandma out. "Oh, fuck, you are a little slut like your Grandma. My sweet little pussy slut" she moaned as Red continued sucking and eating her out, moving her tongue deeper into Granny's dripping-wet pussy. Red stopped licking, but she pushed the pussy pump onto Granny's cunt and pushed the pump up to Grannie. She looked into her Grandma's eyes, her eyes full of lust, and started pushing the pump on and off of Granny's dripping cunt. "Oh lord," Grannie cries and Red sees a juicy load of pussy juices running down the tube. Red was not ready for it. Her pussy started dripping as well, and her ass twitched as she tried to stop touching her cunt, or the game would have ended too early. She looked at the movie scene where the wolf in Granny's ass pushed his knot in while Grandpa probably massaged him from inside Granny's cunt.

"Grannie, how many times can you cum?" "I've already cum at least twice in this scene, you will see when I cum for the third time when the wolf loads his sperm into my ass and the other one into my mouth. She was right. Red could see how the first wolf unloaded his semen into Grannie's ass, filling her whole belly up as if she was a cup full of water and was about to explode. His cock and knot were so huge that the semen had to go somewhere. Grandpa was ready like a cuckold to sip some of it while still fisting Grandma. Granny screamed with lust. Grandpa got up from the ground, where he was standing the whole time, his dick was still hard.

Grannie made Red stand up and sit down on her lap, they both watched the scene. The other wolf unloaded himself in her mouth, his juice was running out of Granny's mouth on her saggy tits down to her cunt, and Red saw how the semen started running down her cunt.

Out of a sudden, Grannie pushed her hand into her Granddaughter's pussy and made her cum immediately. She cried, but Red could not help; her ass and cunt twitched. Grannie gave her a naughty look. "you will be spanked now!" she said, giving Red a good slap on her ass. "Ouch. Thank you, Granny, spank me, punish me for not stopping" Granny started fucking Red with her fingers as she continued the spanking. "I should let the wolf do that for me," she said, as her other hand was pushing the plug with the tail down inside Red's wet cunt. Grannie stopped the movie and concentrated now on her Granddaughters pleasure, fingering her harder and faster with each stroke while fucking her with the pump at the same time; Red cried and moaned and couldn't handle it; Grannies hand and the pussy pump in her cunt drove her mad.

"Let's finish the movie first, little girl," said Grandma, pressing the play button. The scene continues with Grandpa pulling his fist out of Grandma, the wolves lay on the ground, tongues out, grasping for air as Grandma turns around to her husband and licks his cock, which was not in good condition to fuck her, but he can still shoot his load on her saggy boobs. Grannie turns to the wolves who are resting after their hard work, they will do anything for the sweet old lady who takes care of their dicks. Grandpa turned Grannie into a missionary position and start to fuck her in her ass too, still with all the wolf sperm in it, "Granny...Grannie...this is too much for me" moaned Red but Granny continues fucking her harder with her fingers, she knows Red will not be able to handle it. Still, she wants her Granddaughter to cum so hard that her sweet little cunt will remember it for months. "Granny, what a movie; Grandpa fucks your creampied ass, and your saggy boobs are so amazing," cried Red. She started screaming as Grannie took out her hand, got up, and turned the pussy pump into the highest mode. Red's tight tiny pussy got swollen.

The movie continued, Grannie got up from the floor, leaving her husband on it with a still-hard cock, "oh, Grandma, you are so bad." Red says. "Poor little Grandpa needs to come now." "Wait," says Grannie, "next scene is coming in the movie". Red sees how Grandpa now sticks his half erect cock into his wife's pussy and starts to fuck her as hard as he can, it seems like it hurts him to push it inside her sloppy wet hole. The wolves are ready to give Granny some rest from her work; she sits on one of their faces, and the other wolf started to eat her ass. Grandpa exploded in her pussy, giving her all of his semen which wasn't much as his dick was still not hard as his younger friend's cocks but still hard enough to shoot his cum inside of Granny. He got up, put on his pants, kissed his wife on the mouth, and she frenched him as usual. Granny went out of the scene, leaving her husband in the room alone, in the same position as when they started, sitting naked in a chair and looking at the camera with an innocent face.

After the movie

"Oh my god says" Red, "I had no idea you are such a slut" says Red. Granny started laughing, "Now you know why I want to teach you all these things. But do you want to learn to be a real slut? "Of course," says Red. "Okay, first come here and let's clean your cunt; your pussy juice is running down to your thighs," she said as they kissed, licking each other's mouth. They stopped.

"But Granny... what have you done with all the sperm inside you? Tell me...please." Grandma smiled. "Oh, you are such a cute slut. But you need to learn more things before I tell you." She cleaned Red's cunt and her legs, kissing each other.

"What can you do next time" started Granny, "you will think about the movie when you go to your next class," Grannie said, as she knew that Red was thinking about the movie while in school the next day, her nipples might be so hard and that she couldn't concentrate in class and didn't understand what was going on in class. Red had a few problems with a student in her class.

Anyway, they both hear a knock at the cabin door.

"Are we expecting anyone?" Grannie asked. "No, it can be your mom, but he has the keys." "Oh my god, Mom is coming here? Let me open." Red says, "We can't let her know what we did here. Quick, switch the video off, put the pussy pump under the bed!" she says in panic, "Shit, let's stop it!" Grannie says. They turn off the movie. Quickly Granny pulls the tube of the pussy pump from her Granddaughter, "Come on, Red, you have to get up and wash your legs, your juices are still wet." "Quick, Grannie, hide it" as Red rushed into the shower to wash the juices off her pussy. Grannie rushed into the bathroom. "Your pussy looks swollen, we better put some ice on it. Quick, Red, wash your tits, there is some juice on it like cum." Grannie quickly rushes to the door of the cabin when it knocks again. It was her daughter, Red's Mom. Grannie opens the door, "Hi, daughter, thanks for sending Little Red over to me with the nice gift." "Did you already have some fun?" says Alice, her daughter. " Is Little Red still here?" says the Mom "Yes, she's in the shower," Grannie says, as Red's Mom comes in. She starts hugging her Mom. They hug, and the Granny sits on a chair, looking ate scene with both young women. Red starts kissing her Mom, french kissing, sucking her tits and rubbing her own cunt.

"Oh, mommy, you don't know how much I missed you." "Oh, you little slut, you are hot like boiling water. What happened?"

brokoli
brokoli
41 Followers
12