Little Red Hood - Lesbian Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red's Mom says, "Your pussy looks so swollen and juicy, did you play with grandma?". She starts licking her Mom's cunt and continues to finger her own. Red says, "Mommy, I've got Grandma's movie on my cell, Grandma and I watched it. Her Mom looks at her with lust in her eyes as she knows what kind of a movie that would have been and says, "Let me see!" Grannie gives Reds cell to her mother, who watches it immediately. "Oh fuck! This movie is from a decade ago or so and shows Grandma with Grandpa and two knots in her, unloading all the sperm in all of her holes." Grannie looks at Red's Mom while she's fingering Red's cunt with two fingers, "And I heard you are the only one that has a wolf in your life mom, is that true? You better tell me!" she says to her Mom. Her Mom gets red and starts smiling as Red fingers her Mom's cunt faster, "Mom, you are so fucking hot when you blush and when you are ashamed, you are so cute," she says as she continues to finger her Mom while Mom fingers her cunt too. Granny is sitting on her chair with her legs wide open, touching her sloppy old pussy, dripping on the chair as her daughter and Granddaughter are in front of her, watching a movie that was made at least two decades ago.

"I need to tell you something, mom," says Little Red, "Grandma and I had an orgy with a wolf a while ago "Twisted Tale story," and it was amazing. I was fucked multiple times, I fistfucked Grandma and got a lot of sperm loaded into me. Grandma was hot like hell, and the wolf fucked her ass too, knotting her several times and filling her cunt and mouth full of sperm." Granny is fingering her cunt faster with every word that comes from Red's mouth. "Red," her Mom says, "I know you are my daughter, but you are such a fucking whore like Grandma," as her mother was fingerfucking Red fast, Red couldn't talk as she was so turned on. "Oh, Mommy...mommy..." as Red's Mom took her hand out of her cunt. She turns Red over to the other side. Red is lying on the couch on her stomach. "Now Red, let's see your little tight butt". She starts rubbing her butt cheeks with her two hands, she gets closer and licks her ass hole and starts rubbing her clitoris while fingering her tight little butt. Her Mom says, "Grannie, Red, get your hands down to your pussy and fuck it, make sure to fuck yourself harder with every word I say." They start masturbating their pussies with both hands as fast as they can, both with lust in their eyes, and Granny looks at Red while Red is licking her own Mom's pussy. She was so turned on seeing her Granddaughter's tongue on her mother's pussy and fingering her own. Granny lustfully screams, "I want to watch you cum for me, you two."

She takes both hands off her cunt and puts both hands in her ass. She was fucking herself in her ass while rubbing her tits with her other hand. "Oh, this is not from this earth!" she said while fucking her butt with both hands, watching Red licking her Mom's ass and pussy with her mouth full of cunt juice dripping from her lips to her chin.

Mom pushes Red's head deep into her cunt as she eats her pussy faster and faster, as Red fucks her cunt harder, making loud wet sounds and licking her Mom's clitoris with her tongue and fucking her mouth with her tongue into her wet little pussy. Grandma could not wait anymore; she started rubbing her own clit so fast she was not able to speak, she couldn't help but start squirting onto the couch. She came hard; her juices squirted everywhere on the couch as she pushed her two hands in and out of her cunt so fast, squirting in both hands. "Oh fuck, fuck, oh, I'm going to cum so hard!" as she screamed out with lust while rubbing her clit even harder with her fingers as she continued squirting all over the room, splashing onto Red's legs while she's eating her moms cunt, and then squirting on the couch, as she continues fucking herself. Her legs were so weak she had to sit down on the wet chair.

Granny says to Red, "Fuck mommy, fuck your Mom's cunt like you have never done before; I'm so turned on when I see your tongue inside your mother. Oh God, I want to fuck you two, I want you two to make out with my pussy on the couch," and as Grannie continued watching Red fucking her Mom's cunt with her tongue and rubbing her cunt with her hand, her fingers were fucking her moms. Grannie got the plug she got from the wolf, a plug with a knot and a grin on her face showing it Red. "Do you think your mom likes this?" Red nodded and said, "Granny, I'm so turned on to see your cunt so juicy and wet and your tits hanging out like that, fuck your slutty little cunt!" and started fingering her cunt fast with both hands. "I want to taste your sweet juice," says Red and sits on her face, eating out Granny while finger fucking her own cunt, and she rubs her clitoris as fast as she can. Granny turned to her daughter and pushed in the plug right away, including the knot into her daughter's pussy.

Alice screamed. Little Red says, "Mom, we will fuck your brain out," and starts finger fucking her Mom hard as Grannie gets up and kneels down between Alice's legs, kissing her clit as she continues licking her daughter's cunt. "This is too much for me, Granny," moaned Red. "I want to watch my Mom cum. Mom, fuck Grandma's cunt and finger yourself, fuck your pussy." she fingered her own cunt with two fingers as fast as she could and pushed Granny's head into her Mom's cunt with her other hand. "Push the but plug into her, Grandma," and as Grannie pushed the knot inside her daughter's cunt, Red started squirting all over her Grandma's face and cunt. Red got up, "Grandma, fuck my cunt hard, push the but plug into me too. I want to fuck my mom!" and Grandma started licking her cunts cunt while Red was pushing the plug with the knot inside of her. "Granny, mommy, lick my pussy!" Red screams as her Mom and Grandma continue licking Red's wet and sloppy cunt as Red puts the butt plug with the knot in her Grandma's butt and pushes it in with all her force as Grandma starts screaming with pleasure while Alice licks her Mom's ass as Grandma pushes Red's face in her moms cunt and licking her butt. Grandma gets up and says to her daughter, "Fuck her, fuck my daughters tight cunt!" and pushes Reds face hard into her mother's cunt while licking her Mom's cunt and licking her daughter's asshole as fast as she can while watching the knot pushing inside her granddaughter's tight butt, pushing her cunt against her mouth.

Red was screaming. Grandma licked and pushed her cunt harder and faster against Red's face with all her might and pushed Red's head even harder between her daughter's pussy as Red starts to scream again, "Oh, God, I'm so turned on, I'm so turned on. My ass, oh, I can't, it's too much, I need to cum! Mommy, Grandma, oh, fuck, I'm going to cum."

Another knock at the door interrupts the hot fuckfest. They all look at each other. "It can't be Red's dad, I've sent him out for a walk." "Well, we need to let whoever is there in.

To be continued

12