All Comments on 'Little Red Numbers'

by butterfly_lies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful!

One of the most erotic Father/Daughter stories I have ever read. Quite simply one of my most favorites. I hope the author may consider continuing this story.

NeoM_25NeoM_25almost 20 years ago
Temptation, Teasing, and Panties

Just a few of the common items/themes in your stories--and they always seem to strike a nerve. The common character of the daughter in your stories--who always treads that line between innocent and sexy--becomes more rounded with each story. Very well-paced--I especially enjoyed the use of the clock and the extended teasing it helped signify. Only one thing--write another story already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Teasing

So slow, so teasing, so wonderful!

Yes, let's hear more about them - please!

Lucas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

Wow, its rare that a story gets me so hot but this certainly did the trick, keep up the amazing writing!

youbadboyyoubadboyalmost 19 years ago
You keep getting better and better

This story has evolved, it just keeps getting better and better. I want to hear another fantasy. Share, you have no ideas what your words do to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

honestly, i've never been much for "girl asleep taken by surprise" stories, but i liked this one very much, and i say "encore!"

hardwillingonehardwillingonealmost 18 years ago
HOT

all I can say is DAMN that was a hot story.. was it a dream? Who knows, and who cares.. great one..

Gently Does ItGently Does Italmost 14 years ago
Very erotic.

Wonderfully erotic, well-written story - enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wonderfully erotic description.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous