All Comments on 'Little Red Pill Ch. 04'

by MattyTanner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Hot as ever!

I remember the first 6 months of my gay puberty I averaged a new bloke every other day!!! And I didn't come out until my late 40s, but the more sex I got the more my stamina fed of it. Don't think I've ever been fitter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasy Land

Not realistic I know it wasn't intended to be, But damn I wish I had some of those " Little Red Pills".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story

This is a well written and very erotic story. My only hope is that Noah gets turned into the hungry bottom he wants to be.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

BigJim1212BigJim1212over 4 years ago
Hotter and Hotter

This story gets better and better. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Texland1Texland1over 4 years ago
Hot

I discovered that straight guys and especially married men once they discovered gay sex went crazy with desires and were mostly bottoms. Starting in my late teens I got hit on and learned the signs that they wanted gay sex everywhere I went even when they wife, girlfriend and children were around. They wanted to suck and swallow my cum and begged for me to breed them. I discovered sex with married men was a lot better than with most openly gay men. They showed more compassion and I enjoyed it a lot me.

sabershine1sabershine1over 3 years ago

i mean, i can't argue with logic tho

sabershine1sabershine1over 3 years ago

i mean, i can't argue with that logic tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is some of the best writing on this site. Might be the first time Im actually reading the whole story rather than skimming for the good parts. Thank you! Keep ‘em coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattyTanner@MattyTanner
Straight guy here with enough homosexual encounters in my life to leave me questioning things. Please leave me comments and let me know what you liked and didn't like, and what got you off about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES