Little Red Pill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop staring at me like that!" He teased, and then leaned in close again, ramming his tongue back in my mouth while his hands roamed over my chest and mid-section.

My hands went straight for his crotch, fondling it the rest of the way to full erection. In my head, visions of Connor stuffing that gorgeous cock up my virgin asshole were already playing. I wondered if it would hurt at first. Did it hurt before it felt so good it made me want to cum?

We pulled our slobbering lips away from each other again and I went to speak, but Connor beat me to it.

"I want you to fuck me, Noah," he exclaimed, oddly confident.

My heart raced. What? no. But I wanted- I struggled to think of something as Connor's hand now also snaked it's way down my body and into my lap. We were both slowly stroking each other now.

"Dude, after that blow job earlier, I feel like I owe you. I can take it up the ass," I offered. Connor smirked.

"Boy, you're cute! But I am almost exclusively a bottom." His smirk dropped and he suddenly looked serious. "Wait, you aren't a bottom too are you?"

"A what?" I was genuinely confused.

"Oh, man! Haven't you learned anything up at school, College Boy? A bottom is a gay dude that likes to take the ass fucking. A top likes to give the ass fucking. I mean, that's the generalized gist of it..."

"I... ehrm..." I didn't know how to tell him that up until a week ago I had never even had homosexual thoughts.

"The way you strutted into work today, I had you pegged as a top for sure," he continued, "but dick sure does feel great so I don't blame you."

I didn't exactly know how to tell him that I had never felt dick that way before. How did I explain the intense urge? The way I had seen it effect Renzo in the gym showers that had me yearning to feel it too.

"I... I don't really know what I am, to be honest." I admitted.

Connor was still lazily stroking me in my lap. He gripped me a bit more tightly and yanked a bit harder and faster, sending a thrill through my entire body.

"Oooooh. You flip flop, eh? Well that'll do. We can work with that!"

I didn't know how to respond to that. My mind couldn't think of a response, it was too preoccupied with the sensation of Connor's handiwork in my lap. He put his other hand on my chest again, lightly pushing me backwards. I leaned back against a wheel well. Then he pulled at my legs, splaying them out in front of me, baring my crotch to him. He leaned forward, practically laying on his stomach, propping himself up on an elbow between my legs. His face was inches from my dick standing at attention. I stared down the back of him at his bubble butt sticking in the air as he took me again in his hand and swallowed my cock-head with his mouth.

He dragged his lips up and down my shaft a few times. I could feel him leaving behind an extra thick amount of slick saliva, as if he had purposely not swallowed any down in the last few minutes. I almost whined when he pulled his lips away, but then he hawked and spit a wad into his palm and purposely stroked it into my pole, which felt amazing.

I sat transfixed as he pulled himself back up off his stomach, sat hunched forward and spit in his hand again. This time he reached around his own body and down to his ass with the load. I couldn't see what was going on, but I could hear squelches as he apparently rubbed the saliva around and possibly even into his hole.

And then he was straddling me, sitting in my lap facing me, he held on with one arm wrapped around my shoulder and reached down with the other into my lap. I could feel the heat of his ass hovering just over my crotch as he took my slicked cock in his other hand and lowered himself down further, trying to guide me between his cheeks and to his hole.

He had a little trouble at first as I felt my slippery head sliding around up and down the tight slicked skin between his splayed cheeks. Then I felt him hit a spot with the slightest give, and he felt it too, and he began lowering himself the rest of the way down into my lap.

With his other arm braced around my shoulder, his head was leaning in next to mine, chin resting on the opposite shoulder. I heard him wince as I slowly slid my way up into him. I let out a sigh as he sunk further down onto my lap.

Finally, he sat completely down in my lap facing me, his feet planted on either side of me. He grabbed onto my shoulders with both hands and leaned back a little before slowly rocking and grinding his hips. My shaft slid in and out of his tightness ever so slightly, enough to radiate pleasure through my groin.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside me," he breathed.

I had to admit, it felt so good being inside him, as well. He began bouncing and gyrating in my lap, slowly at first but picking up speed as he went. My hands moved to his waist, and then slid up his sides and around his back, roving over his smooth lean body.

Joining his hands behind my head, Connor leaned in closer, engulfing my lips in his and invading my mouth with his tongue as I invaded his ass with my cock. He moaned into my mouth as he continued riding on my pole. His lips broke free and he leaned back a bit, locking eyes with me.

"So am I gonna do all the work, or are you gonna fuck me or what?" He hit me with a devilish grin.

My confidence always seemed to be at it's highest when I was most aroused, and I met his grin with a smirk of my own. Wrapping my arms around his back, I lunged forward, roughly guiding him down off my lap and onto his back in one swift motion, managing to stay inside of him as his back hit the blanketed floor. I leaned forward, propping myself up with my arms as Connor shifted beneath me, lifting himself up off his ass and wrapping his legs around my waist. I immediately began thrusting into him, slowly and clumsily at first, Connor gasping beneath me at each thrust.

A little bit of shifting of his body under me, some adjusting of where I planted my knees, and things seemed aligned better. Connor locked his legs together around my back, lifting his ass up level with my pelvis, and I began humping my hips, finding a rhythm, gliding in and out of him.

"That's right, fuck me, man!" Connor breathed. He reached up, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me down closer to him. He pulled my head down next to his own and I felt him sucking on the side of my neck, nibbling on my shoulder, gasping into my ear as I continued pumping into him, rhythmically, picking up the pace. Our bodies moved together as one, joined at my groin to his cheeks. Every time I pulled my hips away from him, Connor pulled me back in with his legs wrapped around me.

I began pulling myself away from him further and ramming myself back into him harder, grunting with each thrust.

"Uuuuhhh yeeeeah fuck me harder!" He pleaded.

I pried myself away from his body and his huffing breath on my shoulder. I pulled myself up vertical until I was on my knees in front of Connor on his back. He let his legs drop from around my back and arched his back a little as I grabbed onto his slim waist with both hands and continued pistoning into him.

"Uhhh yeah! Like that! Fuck me just like that, Noah!" He whined, squirming and writhing there on his back as I latched onto his sides and frenziedly pumped in and out of him. I felt the pleasure building inside of my groin, fueling my passion. I had begun groaning with each thrust. Connor let out a yelping "uh" each time I impaled him, which only made me want to ram into him harder.

Connor's cock bobbed, still hard between his legs. He brought a hand up and wrapped it around his own pole, erratically stroking himself as I fucked him.

"Uhhh fuck! Your cock feels amazing in me!! Fuck! ... How does my ass feel? you like fucking my ass?"

I was too busy panting, biting my lip, focusing on jamming myself in and out of his tight warm hole to grunt out an answer.

I was mesmerized by the sight of me plunging in and out of him, and by the sight of him, now furiously jerking himself off as he bounced around on his back. I now consciously had to think about not boiling over and exploding inside of him.

"Are you close to cumming, man? Let me know and we can fucking nut together," Connor implored.

I nodded frantically.

"Okay! okay! I'm gonna nut! Ooooh fuck I'm cumming- pull it out and cum on me, Noah!"

I let the damn break and in a desperate frenzy I pulled my hips further away from him after my last forceful hump, popping out of his hole even as I felt myself erupting. I straightened myself up higher on my knees, leaned over in front of Connor's splayed sweaty body and grabbed hold of my own pulsing cock even as I began spurting thick ropes of jizz.

"Cum on my dick! Shoot your fucking cum on my dick, Noah!"

I tilted my twitching member and aimed where instructed, blasting off more spurts of cum onto Connor's own spasming cock. Connor himself was in mid-orgasm, writhing around on the floor of the van as his own seed shot from his proud red tip, hitting first way up high on his hairless chest, then landing on his midsection and finally pooling on his abdomen. All the while he continued stroking himself to milk out more of his juice, and in the process, he stroked my own jizz into his now messy slick shaft.

I collapsed down onto my back next to Connor on the blanket and we lay there together panting for a few blissful moments.

I glanced over and noticed Connor's nice cut cock was slowly deflating while we lazed around. I glanced down at my own groin and noticed I was still practically standing at attention. Christ, did my cock ever get enough these days?

Connor didn't seem to noticed as he propped himself up on his elbows and pulled the far corner of the blanket over into his own lap and began wiping up the mess we'd left there.

Suddenly self conscious about my ever-ready boner, I rolled my body away from him onto my side and reached out to my pants, pulling my phone out of the pocket and hitting the power button to light up the time on the home screen.

"Shit! I gotta get home before my 'rents send out the national guard for me not coming home after work!" I heard from behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Connor was looking in my direction again, and had seen the time on my phone.

"They really don't care what I do, as long as I call and let them know where I'm at or where I'm going," he said sheepishly.

"Oh no, it's cool... Just let me get some pants on before you kick me out of the rape van, dude," I joked.

"You mean, the consensual sex van," he corrected.

I managed to stuff my still mostly hard dick in my pants without Connor seeming to notice and got most of the rest of my work uniform on before climbing out the side door of the van.

"See you next time you work, I guess," I said awkwardly, as Connor was pulling his shirt the rest of the way on inside the van.

"Oh yeah. I'll be seeing you around for sure," he winked and smirked.

I climbed in my jeep and headed home, finally feeling my hard-on begrudgingly calm down when I was only a few streets away.

I was in that self-contemplating daze that I usually fell into when I'd finally quieted down my newly acquired overactive hormones. My life had suddenly flipped upside-down into a bizarre homo-erotic fuckfest in the span of only my first week of Summer vacation. I went from not being able to stand the sight of my own minuscule dick to not being able to keep myself away from any dick in sight. And the strangest part was, I didn't really want to stop. I knew it had something to do with the Little Red Pills. Hell, more like it had everything to do with it the Little Red Pills, but side effects usually had a negative connotation to them. How could this even be considered a side effect when it felt so damn good? My dick was getting bigger, my confidence was through the roof, I was meeting (and fucking) new people (who just happened to be dudes instead of the girls I'd thought I was attracted to my whole life to this point). Where was the downside?

It was these thoughts that kept me from being aware of my surroundings as I pulled up in front of my house and got out of my Jeep, heading for the sidewalk up to the front porch.

I heard a car door open and close somewhere behind me, and still wasn't brought out of my thoughts, until I heard a deep voice cut through the quiet night behind me.

"I was wondering if you were ever coming home."

Startled, I spun around and saw a figure approaching the end of the sidewalk from the street. Parked behind him, one house up and across the street from mine, was a red Pickup truck with "Michael's Lawn Care Service" stenciled on the side.

It was Gavin, waiting outside my house for me in the middle of the night.

12