Little Red Pill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched down Connor's back to Renzo at the other end of the couch, half slouched off of it down onto the floor with his face inches from Connor's ass.

I watched in fascination as Renzo spread Connor's cheeks apart and dove his face between them. I had never seen anyone get their ass eaten before, and I wondered how it felt for Connor. I got my answer as he hummed a deep moan of satisfaction around my cock which was buried in his mouth.

Renzo shook his head back and forth and lapped his tongue up and down as he ate Connor's ass from behind while I fucked his face from the front.

I found myself caught up in the heat of the moment, and before I knew what I was doing, I was really humping into Connor's face. He moaning and glugged and sputtered around my shaft stuffed in his mouth as I repeatedly took it to his throat and slapped balls off his chin. I noticed that Renzo had gone from punching his tongue into Connor's anus to sticking a licked index finger up his hole to the last knuckle.

It was all too much for me to watch. As Renzo added a second finger into Connor's upturned ass, He looked across the emo teen on all fours to me, hard at work fucking myself into Connor's gaping mouth.

"That's right, Noah. Face-fuck him! Shove your cock down his throat!"

Connor made helpless gagging and gurgling sounds as I followed Renzo's advice and jammed my pelvis forward. Connor's snotty nose jammed into my buzzed-short pubes as my nut sack mashed into his chin. With little warning I felt my excitement rising and bubbling over. I was able to withdraw my hips and give Connor one last chance to gasp a breath before I drove myself home again and felt my seed pumping up my shaft. My balls clenched and unclenched on Connor's chin as I grabbed him on either side of his face and held myself there buried down his throat and began spurting down his gullet.

"Uuuuuuuugh," I groaned. "I'm fuck cumming! Fuck!" I announced, in case Renzo, or somehow Connor, were unaware.

Connor worked my cum down his throat like a champ while Renzo finger-blasted his ass from behind with now 3 spit-slicked fingers. I slid out of Connor's lips and slumped back onto the couch for a minute to enjoy the show. My cock remained a rock hard pole between my legs.

I watched as Connor remained on hands and knees while Renzo finally removed his own pants behind him in a frenzy. I caught sight of that familiar banana-curved member before Renzo was climbing up onto his knees and forcing himself into Connor's loosened hole doggy-style.

Connor winced but otherwise took it like a man. A few strokes in by Renzo and Connor was already coaxing him on.

"Yeah, fuck my ass, daddy!" He moaned.

I was mesmerized by Connor's smooth cut cock bouncing around erect between his legs while Renzo pounded him from behind. I couldn't sit back and watch any longer, and found myself sliding off the couch and crawling on the floor closer to Connor's midsection. I slithered on my back up under Connor's raised body and took his bobbing cock into my mouth and began eagerly sucking him off.

"Fuck, your tight ass feels good," Renzo groaned.

"Yeah, fuck my tight ass! fuck me harder while Noah sucks my cock!" Connor hissed through gritted teeth.

I heard Renzo comply to the demand and begin thrusting into Connor with more force. Each hump rocked Connor's body forward on his knees and caused Connor's cock to jerk forward deeper between my lips.

Renzo grunted each time he thrust into Connor. Connor yelped out a "Fuck!" of pleasure with each hump into him.

I continued to work on his cock with slobbery tongue and lips. Suddenly Connor's body quit bucking and jerking above me.

"No no no! please don't stop fucking me," Connor whined.

"Noah? Is your cock ready for more?" Renzo asked, rising up off the couch.

I pulled my head away from Connor's upside-down turned lap.

"Uh huh," I grunted.

"Connor, why don't you give Noah's cock a ride for a minute?" Renzo ordered.

Something in his deep, accented voice commanded action. I re-positioned myself on my back across the couch and Connor hurriedly climbed onto my body. Squatting over and facing towards me, Connor grabbed hold of my cock, pointed it upwards and plunged down onto it. I felt his warm wet insides envelop around my cock as he sunk down into my lap, until he had buried me inside himself. I grabbed onto his waist as he immediately went to work bumping and grinding his hips on my lap, sliding my cock around in his tight saliva slicked insides.

"Mmmmm your cock feels so good inside of me, dude," Connor moaned as he continued to ride me.

"Yeah? You like riding my cock? Then fucking ride it!" I spat out, surprising even my self as I used my grip on his waist to forcefully lift him up off my cock and pull him back down onto it. Our flesh smacked together repeatedly as I assisted Connor in bouncing up and down on my shaft at lightning speed.

"OoOoOoOh fUcK YeAh!" He yelped, his voice bouncing along with him.

I had hardly noticed that Lorenzo had left us momentarily until he returned and was standing over us as I fucked up into Connor from below on the couch. Renzo had a bottle of some kind of clear liquid with him, and was squirting some into his hand.

"Is there enough room in there for me, Connor?" Renzo mused.

I quit forcing Connor to bounce up and down and he slowed down, lazily grinding into me while I remained buried up inside of him. He looked wide-eyed up towards Renzo.

"You want to both fuck me at the same time?" Connor seemed skeptical.

"Don't worry we'll lube you up nice and good," Renzo bargained.

I watched as Connor stayed straddled on top of me, mulling it over. I was about to tell him we didn't have to do it, when he appeared to come to a decision.

"Fuck it, let's give it a shot," he smirked.

I remained on my back impaling Connor from below as he leaned forward closer to me trying to display more of his ass for Renzo. Renzo rubbed a gloppy handful of lube into his own erection and then squirted some more out and began swiping it down between Connor's crack, around his hole, and my shaft which was still inserted inside of it. Connor rocked back and forth a few times on my cock, letting the lube that Renzo had rubbed there around my base work it's way inside of him.

Renzo climbed up onto the couch and squatted behind Connor, pressing in on him from behind. I felt Renzo, dick in hand, trying to find his way in back there. Connor's face hovered directly above mine. I watched him hiss in a breath and wince as I felt Renzo's mushroom-head pressing in near my balls just outside of Connor's anus.

"Shiiiiit aaaaaah," Connor hissed.

"Fuck it's fucking tight," Renzo groaned. I could feel the pressure he was exerting to force his way into Connor's ass next to my dick.

Connor's face was scrunched up in a grimace. Suddenly, I felt the hot hardness of Renzo's lubed cock slip inside and glide up against mine already buried in Connor's guts.

"Uuuuugh fuuuuuck!" Connor groaned as he let out the breath he'd been holding.

With Renzo's weight bearing down on top of him, Connor was forced further forward, pressing his body down into mine. He was sandwiched now between mine and Lorenzo's hard bodies.

"Fuuuuuck are there really two cocks in me? It feels like I'm being ripped in two," Connor whined.

"It's okay, just breathe, we'll wait until you adjust," Renzo assured.

"Shiiiiiit it's so fucking tight," Connor moaned.

Ever so slightly, Connor began to wiggle between us. Slowly he humped his hips upward, sliding slightly up off of our slick, touching shafts. Then he eased his hips back down, gradually impaling himself on our poles.

"Oooooh fuuuck," He breathed, his tequila breath hitting my face.

"How does it feel? You like our dicks in your ass?" I found myself asking, not knowing where the question had come from.

"Oooooh yeah, I love being full of your cocks," he groaned in reply, shallowly humping himself up and down again.

"What if we fuck you harder, bitch?" Renzo asked, and I felt him above us both jamming his hips forward, his cock sliding up against my cock, invading deeper inside Connor's ass. Connor let out a yip of surprise as Renzo thrust into his backside.

I'd never heard Renzo be so forceful, I found myself getting caught up in it, myself.

"Oooh yeah, fuck me harder, Daddy," Connor begged. Renzo responded with another forceful thrust from above.

"What if we both fuck you harder?" Renzo asked.

"Oooh yeah I want both of your cocks fucking my ass," Connor pleaded.

Suddenly I didn't know what had taken over me. I was writhing and pumping my hips up from below while Renzo pounded into Connor from above. I simultaneously felt the warm tightness of Connor's insides while I also felt the underside of my shaft grinding up against the length of Renzo's hard lubed shaft. I reached up around and grabbed one of Renzo's tight ass cheeks in each hand, feeling them flex and clench as we fucked Connor together.

"Ugh- ugh- ugh- shit yeah- fuck! Keep fucking me, both of you! ugh- ugh- fuck!"

Connor's tight frame was sandwiched between us as he squirmed around and continued to be double penetrated. His smooth hairless front was pressed up against my body as he was fucked from both sides. I could feel his hard-on smooshed against my abdomen and being rubbed up and down my lower mid-section each time Renzo pushed into him from above and caused his whole body to bounce forward.

"Oooooo fuck yeah just like that- keep fucking me just like that, guys! Fuuuuck it feels so good I can't last much longer- I'm gonna fucking cum if you keep fucking me- I'm going to fucking cum- uuh- uuh- uuh- fuuuuuck," Connor was panting and babbling like a madman above me.

He continued to bounce and be bounced around by my bucking from below and Renzo's humping from above and behind. Each bounce sent his cock dragging across my midsection. I was almost relieved to hear of Connor's approaching orgasm. At the current frantic pace, sliding rapidly in and out of Connor's tight warm hole up against Renzo's own hard cock, I felt myself unavoidably building towards my second release of the last few minutes.

"Eeeeeeyeeeaah uuuuuugh I'm cuuumming!!" Connor screeched. I felt him go rigid on top of me and begin jerking around spastically. His cock, jammed against my abdomen, began throbbing as I felt his hot thick jizz pump out onto my belly, where it was spread around in a further mess by his flopping-around cock-head.

The pressure around my own buried cock somehow grew even greater as Connor's anus began contracting around our cocks in time with his climax. I felt Renzo's invading cock driving in and out more rapidly as Renzo himself began panting loudly above us.

"Uuuurrgh thats right, take my seed up your ass, boy! I'm cumming in your ass- uuuugggh!!" I could feel Renzo's swollen cock inside Connor's ass with me pumping out his load, filling Connor's insides and coating my own cock as I continued thrusting up into Connor's contracting anus.

I couldn't take it any more myself. Still holding on to Renzo's ass cheeks above me, I squeezed, pulled him forward further inside of Connor, thrust myself upwards and began emptying my balls inside his guts.

"Uuuh I'm cumming too! uhhhh yeeeah," I breathed as I ejaculated inside Connor's already spent hole, mixing with Renzo's cum and oozing out around the sides of our cocks and running down our balls and the insides of Connor's thighs.

Late that night, or actually early the next morning, I arrived back home and slunk up to my room, exhausted and spent. Splayed out on my bed, I lethargically fished the bottle of Little Red Pills out of my bedside drawer with a dull lonely rattle.

Suddenly alert, I popped the top off the bottle and looked inside. There at the bottom of the empty orange vessel, was a single lonely red pill. How had I gotten so caught up in all the sex and debauchery that I hadn't even noticed my supply was almost out? Panic suddenly gripped me. Would I stop growing when the pills ran out? Worse, would I shrink back to my minuscule original size?

Taking deep breaths, I called up my phones calendar and sighed with relief. Tomorrow's date had an appointment marked in. I had almost forgotten about the two week follow up visit I had scheduled with Dr. Curtis.

My heart began pounding for a different reason. The doctor had some questions to answer. My mind raced at the thought of what new revelations would be revealed. I hastily tossed back my last pill and turned in for the night, thoughts of the hunky doctor swirling in my brain.

12